Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pls... Advice Me Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls... Advice Me Guys (2350 Views)

My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help / Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by MrResource(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
red flagg
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by 190: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
undecided
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by donigspain(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2012
shizzle11: Damn it! Guy, your command of english language is very pathetic, and when did 3 dots replace punctuations?. I almost got brain damage from reading this, gosh!
^^^The last time I checked, we don't add a 'full-stop' immediately after a 'question mark', Mr ITK.

1 Like

Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by donigspain(m): 1:54am On Jul 11, 2012
freecocoa: Holy infant jesus!shocked

Firstly OP,have you collected your certificate from your supposed alma mater? If Yes, please tear it,pour fuel on it and burn it up,if NO, please i beg you in the name of sango don't collect it,just leave it to the school,I'm sure compiling it is\would even be a problem for them.

Then please and please go back to school,start from JSS3 atleast,while you are at it,dump that crazy and selfish girl,I'm sure she's part of the reason why you couldn't concentrate in school.
^^^Outright abuse of comma. Stop inserting 'commas' if you know you won't succeed it with a 'space'.
I know it's traditional for you to reply with 'you've been noticed...,' who cares! I only want to prove that humans can't achieve perfection (am not justifying the guy's english o) but we must learn to make constructive criticisms and not sadistic condemnation.
BTW, I never read any part where the guy said he met the girl whilst an undergraduate. Must be of your own CONJUR.

1 Like

Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by donigspain(m): 1:59am On Jul 11, 2012
190:

Look who's talking here as if you can boast of GCE @ your age grin grin

ugly C.M.F grin grin
After I 'liked' your comment, I found out it wasn't enough to calm my emotions about you (no homo feelings). Man, you are one cool dude!
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
frakie: Hello frnds... Its happens one sunday I met this lady... Although she is a christian and verse versa.. We started dating each order.. I love her but not that much.. She owns a shop in which she sell natives clothes... And me am a fresh graduate still searching for job... She demand too much... And when I told her I dnt hav such cash on me now... She goes angry... She want everytin she ask me to be done instantly without any comment...Sometimes I call her... She says all sort of insultive words... And me as a guy I need to bring her down... One day she told me she cnt found her red flags stuff... I told her to comne down to my place... We both went to the lab to conduct some test and the test is negative meaning nothing is wrong with a red flagg... After several questions... We found out the sometin is inffection.. We decided to treat with my own cash ooo...recently same thing happend again... And I told her come go and look for it and stop disturbing me ooo... Their is this aunty though she is a nurse... She conducted a test for her and found out that its the same problem... After so much quarells.. We started again... She visit me... This is my point now... That same night in which she visit me... She call me and a frnd of mine is playing with a guy... So the conversation got interupted... She blow off and started saying all sort of insultive words again...I calm down and went to bed that night... The next day she call... I told her I willk call her back as soon as I got home... She said ok.. When I got home after some minute I call her... She said wht is wrong with me...I respose tht wht did I say is wrong with me... She said she didn't like my frnds... That I shld chose between her and my frnds... I told her look if u want to talk... Talk am listening nd dnt methioned my frnds... She jst banged the phone on me... I call her back... She said all sort of insultive words again nd banged the phone the second time... I call her the third time... She off her phone... I beg I knw no weyting I go do oooo... Am getting peace- off u guys shld advice me ooooooo

Guy, Don't mind them... anything dem like make dem talk... What I will tell you is this... You don't need to throw her away just like that, all you need to do is just slow it really down and get yourself together. Try get a job first and with that, you will have more words to tell her and she will know that she'z got to be at the top of her toes to be able to keep up.

God bless u guy
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by freecocoa(f): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
donigspain:
^^^Outright abuse of comma. Stop inserting 'commas' if you know you won't succeed it with a 'space'.
I know it's traditional for you to reply with 'you've been noticed...,' who cares! I only want to prove that humans can't achieve perfection (am not justifying the guy's english o) but we must learn to make constructive criticisms and not sadistic condemnation.
BTW, I never read any part where the guy said he met the girl whilst an undergraduate. Must be of your own CONJUR.
OH please go hang yourself and do the world a huge favor.

Obviously you noticed me therefore my aim has been achieved,no need to waste further time on you.tongue
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by freecocoa(f): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
190:

Look who's talking here as if you can boast of GCE @ your age grin grin

ugly C.M.F grin grin
You don't wanna go there with me and you sure know that.

Blawdy hediot.

1 Like

Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by donigspain(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
freecocoa: OH please go hang yourself and do the world a huge favor.

Obviously you noticed me therefore my aim has been achieved,no need to waste further time on you.tongue
...says the woman of little virtue'
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by freecocoa(f): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
donigspain:
...says the woman of little virtue'
Feck you inside out bascard.cheesy
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by donigspain(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
freecocoa: Feck you inside out bascard.cheesy
...says d woman of NO virtue!
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by freecocoa(f): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
donigspain: ...says d woman of NO virtue!
grin

Anumanu,oya let's here what you have to say now since i have no virtue left according to you.

Show me how virtue-full you are wink.
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by donigspain(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
freecocoa: grin

Anumanu,oya let's here what you have to say now since i have no virtue left according to you.

Show me how virtue-full you are wink.
Ewooo, nwanyi oma, asa mpete, nwa ada igbo, elelebe ejebooru, ogbenye alu, ada ure.
Seems I danced 'AZONTO' on someone's last nerve; should I care?
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by freecocoa(f): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
^Alrighty then,you obviously know nothing about my history on this forum for you to think you can get on my nerve especially with the little nonsense you displayed cheesy.

You might wanna ask around dude,we don tey for this game grin but you still dey learn work tongue.
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Flashaldrin(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
donigspain:
Ewooo, nwanyi oma, asa mpete, nwa ada igbo, elelebe ejebooru, ogbenye alu, ada ure.
Seems I danced 'AZONTO' on someone's last nerve; should I care?
ahh! Oga na my wife you dey mess with o, pack well. angry
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by donigspain(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
Flashaldrin:
ahh! Oga na my wife you dey mess with o, pack well. angry
Aaaah, yeeee, olori ati iyawo baba? Ejoo. My bele dey ground o.
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by donigspain(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
freecocoa: ^Alrighty then,you obviously know nothing about my history on this forum for you to think you can get on my nerve especially with the little nonsense you displayed cheesy.

You might wanna ask around dude,we don tey for this game grin but you still dey learn work tongue.
^^^What makes her think I wanna be a co-author in her 'shame-story' (ouch, I didn't say that out loud)?

»»PlayingRandyOrton'sWWEthemeSong««
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by frakie: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
thank u all, for those that said i shld get my certificate burnt, thanks alot. funny enof this guys that says all sort of rubbish, they are still struggling to make GCE olevel. guys nah act of annoyance oooo... i take type those words...
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by Flashaldrin(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
frakie: thank u all, for those that said i shld get my certificate burnt, thanks alot. funny enof this guys that says all sort of rubbish, they are still struggling to make GCE olevel. guys nah act of annoyance oooo... i take type those words...
you sure say na annoyance?? Abi you still dey vex? undecided
Re: Pls... Advice Me Guys by donigspain(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you sure say na annoyance?? Abi you still dey vex? undecided
LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

why i will kill my girlfriend. / How Many Guys And Ladies Are Bold To This Extent ? / Wife Accuses Husband Of Turning House Helps Into Sex Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.