Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? (1308 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Help!wanna Get Baptized And Dont Know If I Shuld Break Up My Relationship / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by supertop7: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2012
I expressly told my gurl friend dat am in love wit her and dat she can see d efforts am making to see her b4 she travells nd , all she need say is to tell me to control my emotion nd love. Wats is d meaning of dis?
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by stepo707: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2012
It means she doesn't want to hurt you.Give her breathing space and grow some balls.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by cog1: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2012
Its either she lacks respect for you or she doesn't love you as
much as you love her.
Prolly,she's on a more sound footing economically and you are not as buoyant,that
May contribute to the lack of respect,
Or the 2nd option of loving you less,which is good because men usually
experience a reduction in their feelings over time,compared to women.
Anyway,I'm concerned because a typical woman would be practically squeezing
out declarations of love from the man,whether she loves him more or loves him less!
Spend more time with her,you'll unravel the truth of the situation.
All the best.
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by MrsChima(f): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2012
SHE IS NOT INTO YOU.

Find another chick.
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by pcicero(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
Some folks will still come here to ask for the meanings of their names tongue
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by SAAD2(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
That means u shouldn't be carried away
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
She's subtly telling you that she will leave the relationship and that you should reduce the amount of love invested in her as you are obviously wasting your precious time; so that when she eventually leaves you, you won't be so heart broken. . .

I wish all ladies were this sincere!
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by Abeggi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
supertop7: I expressly told my gurl friend dat am in love wit her and dat she can see d efforts am making to see her b4 she travells nd , all she need say is to tell me to control my emotion nd love. Wats is d meaning of dis?

Am sorry but my magic crystal ball is out for repairs, so in the meantime -- and I know this is an extremely difficult thing to ask of a human being -- can you ask your girl friend what she means ?
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by Sijo01(f): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
eyahhh, sorwi @op, she nor even like you not to talk of love. cry cry
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by badmrkt(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
she don see you finish be dat....bruv!you've gost to lock up.
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by Biola4u(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
pcicero: Some folks will still come here to ask for the meanings of their names tongue

LOL !!!
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
I means you should not expect much from her cos she does not feel that way about you.
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
sexkillz: She's subtly telling you that she will leave the relationship and that you should reduce the amount of love invested in her as you are obviously wasting your precious time; so that when she eventually leaves you, you won't be so heart broken. . .

I wish all ladies were this sincere!
I wish mahn. @OP, you heard the man don't git carried away.
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
@OP
This could simply be that she can truly see that you have no idea what you are talking about. How can you love her if you don't even know her like that?
So she is telling you to CHILL and take your time instead of saying stuff that you have no idea what they mean.
But then again, if you care to tell us EXACTLY what you "love" about her, then we will be all ears.
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by butterflyy(f): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is my type of gal. Its nt abt being sincere or not. 98% of all d guys i met will want to me wth love. They call 20x a day n xpect u to talk 4 long. If u do as much as frown, they cry. Want to c u every minit. Do like if u re god they will worship u. U cant breath, they re everywhere. Damn it, they re out of control cos of lov. So u av to tell to kip it in check jor
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by Saintsquare(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
She wants u to focus on other things that wil be meaningful to urself rather than acting as if the Earth revolves around her.U nid to calm down wheneva u are around her.Cheers
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by omega25red(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
supertop7: I expressly told my gurl friend dat am in love wit her and dat she can see d efforts am making to see her [b]b4 she travells [/b]nd , all she need say is to tell me to control my emotion nd love. Wats is d meaning of dis?
where is she travelling to?

if she is travelling abroad, you will be forgotten. Home girl has visions of all the guys she plans to hang with grin
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by shawnz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
She simply means u shld grow a pair, dude
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
shawnz: She simply means u shld grow a pair, dude
You mean he does not have?
Re: She Said I Shuld Control My Love - Wat Does She Men? by shawnz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
You mean he does not have?
yea, he shld stp sissying abt

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Photo Of The Day Very Funny, Check&describe! / I Like Fair Complexioned Ladies But... / Nigerian Police Charge Two Men To Court For Homosexualism.(alleged pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.