Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day (3776 Views)

Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba / The Most Beautiful African Girl Ive Ever Seen And She Comes From Kenya / Beautiful African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
I will always love to date black and beautiful girls than white girls.
Because when it comes to complete physical beauty, black girls rank higher from front to the backside. But the flabby buttocks of most white babes put me off, because personally I prefer bootylicious babes 24/7.
Moreover I love cholocate and black girls with chocolate color make my day.

Re: It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day by Mynd44: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
Nice but it depends on choice and who you happen to fall in love with

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day by Rocktation(f): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
Could have sworn that i hear everyone call you 'grandpa', on here. Lol.
Re: It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
Orikinla: I will always love to date black and beautiful girls than white girls.
Because when it comes to complete physical beauty, black girls rank higher from front to the backside. But the flabby buttocks of most white babes put me off, because personally I prefer bootylicious babes 24/7.
Moreover I love cholocate and black girls with chocolate color make my day.

Okay.....you convincing yourself right?
Re: It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Okay.....you convincing yourself right?
So it seems.
Re: It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day by slimyem: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rocktation: Could have sworn that i hear everyone call you 'grandpa', on here. Lol.
that's because he actually is....an unmarried granpa!cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day by Hoodrat(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
Op it seems you have not been getting out much or you must be new on something you never see white girls wey get correct kaka and nice figure 8 pass our dear african ladys. Go to eastern European countries,or spain you go change your mind. Not all white women get flabby yansh and not all african women get kaka.
Re: It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day by OldHag: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rocktation: Could have sworn that i hear everyone call you 'grandpa', on here. Lol.

I guess all grandpa can do is day dream. Those beautiful tots can keep him going for a while. grin
Re: It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day by Mynd44: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2012
slimyem: that's because he actually is....an unmarried granpa!cheesy
Lmao
Re: It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day by shizzle11(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
Meehn op e be like say u neva see correct oyinbo girls wey hot like fire as in near-perfect figure 8. One good thing i like about em is you don't get to see those irritating stretch marks on them, abeg no offense to my african sister ...lol

(1) (Reply)

Can A Mature Lady Survive Without Attention From Guys? / 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone / What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.