Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Test For The Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Test For The Gals (2406 Views)

The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. / My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. / Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test For The Gals by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2014
BE SINCERE!!!
You brought your Girlfriend to your family
house and you let her meet your mum.
After introducing her and interacting for a while
with your mum, your mum then goes into her
Bedroom and brings out her piles of Dirty
clothes for your Girlfriend to wash.
Guys, what would you do if you were confronted
with this situation?
Ladies, what are you going to do or say if you
find yourself in this situation? Wah it or Not?
No formilarity, No pretending oooo
Re: Test For The Gals by dechandel(f): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Testing toh badt. Wife material oshey grin
Re: Test For The Gals by farano(f): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Say I be washing machine abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2014
grin

Gold diggers will run away.
Wife materials will wash and Iron.

2 Likes

Re: Test For The Gals by AJ01(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2014
I will do Nothing grin
Re: Test For The Gals by ireneony(f): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2014
to me sha the mother of the guy is wicked.....and for the record she is a guest am supposed to be treated as such.........
what i will do if it was me eh, i will tell her am not feeling fine , i would have insulted her just because she is my elder i will not.

i will asked her this question; if her daughtet was the one that was asked to do this, how would she feel then i will proceed and tell her me too i ve a mother, and my mum will never do such barbaric act.

plain truth is, if she had taken me as her daaughter she will not maltreat me like that.

1 Like

Re: Test For The Gals by haymoney01(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2014
I wont ever take any girl to her again. Wen she starts disturbing me to marry, then i wld tell her that if i tell a girl that she wld av to wash clothes the very first day she meets my mum. They end up breaking up with me. Then, she wld cum bk to her senses

1 Like

Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Outta respect I'd probably stick it in the washing machine and wash it I guess.
Re: Test For The Gals by trisha01(f): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
to me sha the mother of the guy is wicked.....and for the record she is a guest am supposed to be treated as such.........
what i will do if it was me eh, i will tell her am not feeling fine , i would have insulted her just because she is my elder i will not.

i will asked her this question; if her daughtet was the one that was asked to do this, how would she feel then i will proceed and tell her me too i ve a mother, and my mum will never do such barbaric act.

plain truth is, if she had taken me as her daaughter she will not maltreat me like that.
gbam!
Re: Test For The Gals by Medunah: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2014
I really dont know what i'll do but i will expect my fiance to say sumfin
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2014
Medunah:
I really dont know what i'll do but i will expect my fiance to say sumfin
and if he says " heh, go and wash it "
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:
and if she doesn't Av a W.M nko??
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
and if she doesn't Av a W.M nko??

Ill have to take it to the dry cleaners then.
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2014
haymoney01:
I wont ever take any girl to her again. Wen she starts disturbing me to marry, then i wld tell her that if i tell a girl that she wld av to wash clothes the very first day she meets my mum. They end up breaking up with me. Then, she wld cum bk to her senses
wat if She's trying to test her?
Re: Test For The Gals by LaurelP(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Unless its a premeditated test on d girl, I wud reprimand my mum privately and apologize to d girl secretly
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:

lolll,,,, I can't laff o,,any typical Nigeria mother will disagree with d relationship immediately saying "she lack home training!"
Re: Test For The Gals by ireneony(f): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
lolll,,,, I can't laff o,,any typical Nigeria mother will disagree with d relationship immediately saying "she lack home training!"
my mum cannot do such thing....so y would any other mothers do such
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2014
LaurelP:
Unless its a premeditated test on d girl, I wud reprimand my mum privately and apologize to d girl secretly
which part are u answering "d guy or d lady"
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2014
farano:
Say I be washing machine abi? tongue
u won't comply
Re: Test For The Gals by LaurelP(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
which part are u answering "d guy or d lady"

The former
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
my mum cannot do such thing....so y would any other mothers do such
Re: Test For The Gals by justmag(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2014
She better pull up her sleeves and get to work!
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
LaurelP:

The former
den u deserve an award in home management /planning
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
justmag:
She better pull up her sleeves and get to work!
lmao
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ill have to take it to the dry cleaners then.
wise and,sharp alternative,,,, just make sure ur fiance mum is not a typical Yoruba woman
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
wise and,sharp alternative,,,, just make sure ur fiance mum is not a typical Yoruba woman

Lol what's wrong with typical Yoruba women?
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2014
if she has a valid reason for asking a guest to do that,then maybe. if not, No way!
what sort of test is that? test for desperation? test for as*s kissing potential?
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol what's wrong with typical Yoruba women?
when u move closer to dem u will know dey prefer some tins done using hands, clothes, grinding pepper etc
Re: Test For The Gals by dguizman(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
when u move closer to dem u will know dey prefer some tins done using hands, clothes, grinding pepper etc
....like my mum
Re: Test For The Gals by Spicylate(f): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Just for the first time that i am meeting her? haba!!! i would just stare at her and then give my bf the "WTF" look. I wouldnt do it..its just same as me coming back from a journey and my mum then goes in and brings her clothes for me to wash...in which i wouldnt do.
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:
morning love
Re: Test For The Gals by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2014
dguizman:
....like my mum
u garrit bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl / I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me / What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.