Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. (2638 Views)

Test For The Gals / The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”. / Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by ezyhno: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
My phone rang and all the gals just went crazy..
Download Koma Roll caller tune (MTN) 703791 (GLO) 012242 Airtel) 0042866
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Killz1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
The girls must be from the most rural part of your rural village. . . Koma Roll in 2012?

5 Likes

Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by tjskii(f): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2012
^^lol,true talk
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by kelz88(f): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
Wow, so romantic (!) Mchewwww!!

1 Like

Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2012
What is 'Koma roll'?

1 Like

Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by bernfame(f): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2012
e-zyhno:

Ok
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Chokolee(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2012
e-zyhno:
waaaaaaaaoooooow, are u serious!!!! I realy tink we have 2 trow a party for dat....mtweeeeeeh..ehehn...my own phone rang and all de market agbero ran mad.....my ring tone is Nico gravity...finish timaya part 2
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2012
Chokolee: waaaaaaaaoooooow, are u serious!!!! I realy tink we have 2 trow a party for dat....mtweeeeeeh..ehehn...my own phone rang and all de market agbero ran mad.....my ring tone is Nico gravity...finish timaya part 2
Wereyyyyyyy!!! Loooolzz
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by dabrake(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2012
Mine rang and obasanjo went mad. Mine is NIGERIA JAGAJAGA
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Chokolee(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wereyyyyyyy!!! Loooolzz
can u imagine dtmaybe he just bought a new phone so dt we ask him...WHAT TYPE OF PHONE....nd de guy is even giving us de caller's tune codes for all netwrks...im kinda confused.....callers tune or ring tune
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by dabrake(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2012
Chokolee: can u imagine dtmaybe he just bought a new phone so dt we ask him...WHAT TYPE OF PHONE....nd de guy is even giving us de caller's tune codes for all netwrks...im kinda confused.....callers tune or ring tune
it's good to digest a literature before commenting. Not till I saw the bolded and re-read the topic, I nor even look am sey the poster dey make mockery of himself.
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by cindyrella(f): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
Mtcheeeeew Very lomantic.
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
Chokolee: can u imagine dtmaybe he just bought a new phone so dt we ask him...WHAT TYPE OF PHONE....nd de guy is even giving us de caller's tune codes for all netwrks...im kinda confused.....callers tune or ring tune
U are wicked! Lmao!!!
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Chokolee(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
grin grin
Idowuogbo:
U are wicked! Lmao!!!
grin
Idowuogbo:
U are wicked! Lmao!!!
abeg oooo, im gentle o...ma problem is...i dont like passing where i have a truth to be said...check na
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Chokolee(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
gringrin de guy sef don mute
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by ITbomb(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
Still confusing , when ur fone rings , does it play ur callertune? Or ur ringtone
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Sijo01(f): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
Muhehe!
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by pendo89(f): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ replies. undecided
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Exponental(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dat must be yaba left or cemetry.
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by ezyhno: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
grin ;Di enjoyed some of the comments..twas really funny..for sure i should have phrased it better

apologize for that and for those who are looking for relevance through making derogatory comments...Thank you still.
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by ijebabe: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2012
I just came back to LMFAO again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Raxxye(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
[quote author=e-zyhno] grin ;Di enjoyed some of the comments..twas really funny..for sure i should have phrased it better

apologize for that and for those who are looking for relevance through making derogatory comments...Thank you still.

Oya re-phrase. I'm waitng!
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by Chokolee(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2012
e-zyhno:
grin ;Di enjoyed some of the comments..twas really funny..for sure i should have phrased it better

thank you for enjoying the comments....next time use ur follow come ring tone..instead of using a tone tha will make some set of ppl knw 2 only run mental
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by ezyhno: 7:50am On May 11, 2012
Chokolee: thank you for enjoying the comments....next time use ur follow come ring tone..instead of using a tone tha will make some set of ppl knw 2 only run mental

people wey already dey mad before...lol
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by ezyhno: 7:51am On May 11, 2012
[quote author=Raxxye][/quote]

okay......
Re: My Phone Rang And All The Gals Just Went Crazy.. by ezyhno: 7:55am On May 11, 2012
dabrake: Mine rang and obasanjo went mad. Mine is NIGERIA JAGAJAGA

lol..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

What A Wedding...what Happened? (PHOTO) / How Soon Is Too Soon? / How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.