Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pls What Do U Think Of This. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Do U Think Of This. (4789 Views)

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 16, 2012
SD0FEGRF165
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by ice234: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2012
cupid4ig: it seems u don't understand what does not mean. I said she DONT DO anything at all. All she does is ping and tweet. Infact the only thing she does is wash her cloths when they are dirty and bath aside this NOTHING ELSE. If she is washing my cloth I won't be complaining much.
Oh!!! Ye!!!! Dude what plans do you have for marriage. My advise to you as well is try to get serious on the marriage front. If not with her but someone else. U don't need to cohabit first. Anyway say goodbye to her and find someone else.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Kingdonken(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2012
You went and brought a strumpet and u expect her 2 do wot a wife wil do. Guy u ar enjoying free sex thats why you dont want to send her home. Time wil come when u wil know what u are doing
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by maclatunji: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
cupid4ig: Hello NL pls I need u guys advice. My girl friend have being staying with me since January this year for the first month things was quite ok but from the second month everything changed. She don't sweep house, she don't cook, she don't do anything at all, all she does is wake up ping and tweet all day long. When ever I came back what she will ask is where are we going to eat. The whole thing is really annoying me I wanted to tro her out but for the fact that her parents based in the east and they know she was staying with me. Makes it more complicated. Out of annoyance I slapped her one day and she ran off. But am this kind of guy that I hate to raise my hand a ladies so I leta called her back and said am sorry. But the fact is that I have complained and complained but she doesn't want to change. I don't know why she is with me and yet everyday I spend money eating food outside, I will be the one to sweep the house and sometimes cook. And am afraid to tro her out cos she might no go back to east with what I have found out she will either move in with guys or do something that will lead back to me. Pls I really need u guys advice thanks.

What kind of story is this? I cannot believe what I am reading?
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
maclatunji:

You better believe it
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thanks guys
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2012
horny4u:

OP you are the one enjoying sef, you have another man's cow with you, you are feeding it and milking it, yet you complain it does not have enough milk to give you.

Go on holiday with her to the east and drop her right at her folks "doormoth"

Never try to play smart again...you no marry a girl but expecting wifely duties....which religion teaches that.

Whats for dinner TFC , KFC or Chinesse take away ? grin grin grin grin

And he's not performing 'husbandly' duties? Abi you chose to ignore that part?

Gbagaun gbagaun *frenzied bell ringing*. ''Brodas brodas brodas, when will yyou lot realise that it does not make sense to force a horse to drink?''

@Cupid I'm disappointed that you are asking this questions at all. A man of your level that can feed a grown woman plus pay for her BIS plus pay for her hair etc should not be asking for advice on matters such as these. By now she should either be at her parents house or those men she can't do without pinging and tweeting. Bros man up please.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2012
ThoniaSlim: So if you not married to her why should she do all those stuff for you like its your birth right?
Look at this thing. Does she not live in his house? Does she not eat his food. Would it be too much for her to at the very least clean the environment in which she lives. Some women and their feminist stupidity sef.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
fresh_dude: And he's not performing 'husbandly' duties? Abi you chose to ignore that part?

Gbagaun gbagaun *frenzied bell ringing*. ''Brodas brodas brodas, when will yyou lot realise that it does not make sense to force a horse to drink?''

@Cupid I'm disappointed that you are asking this questions at all. A man of your level that can feed a grown woman plus pay for her BIS plus pay for her hair etc should not be asking for advice on matters such as these. By now she should either be at her parents house or those men she can't do without pinging and tweeting. Bros man up please.
thanks BRO
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
fresh_dude: Look at this thing. Does she not live in his house? Does she not eat his food. Would it be too much for her to at the very least clean the environment in which she lives. Some women and their feminist stupidity sef.
pls help me tell ask her.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by ijebabe: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
maclatunji:
Mynd_44:
You better believe it
sexkillz:
What i think of this is for you to use your brain. . . Sex has eaten the most part of it anyway. That's why you lack the ability to do what you know is the right thing to do. . .

You are not afraid to throw her out. You are rather afraid of losing accessibility to free 24/7 sex.

Wait. Don't do anything yet. . . She will change.

Nonsense.
Yield:
What type of agreement did the two of you have before she moved in?
fresh_dude:
And he's not performing 'husbandly' duties? Abi you chose to ignore that part?

fresh_dude: Look at this thing. Does she not live in his house? Does she not eat his food. Would it be too much for her to at the very least clean the environment in which she lives. Some women and their feminist stupidity sef.
cupid4ig:
pls help me tell ask her.

ROFL! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
Poster u dey vex me I swear! Is it terrestrial or were u naturally born a maga?First of all, is dis chick working? d vampire is in ur house doing nothing and she doesnt cook nor clean d house of a guy dats taking care off her upkeep? Kai! It's ur fault!

1)U to busy encouraging a free loader to gain more weight in ur house.

2) Sex has placed ur thinking faculty on standby.

3)Dating someone unhygienic is nastyyyyyyyyy

4) U made her to comfortable,she almost thinks she is ur wife forgetting u guys are only co-habiting.

Dude, seriously.... u shud be slapped wiv a baseball bat.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster u dey vex me I swear! Is it terrestrial or were u naturally born a maga?First of all, is dis chick working? d vampire is in ur house doing nothing and she doesnt cook nor clean d house of a guy dats taking care off her upkeep? Kai! It's ur fault!

1)U to busy encouraging a free loader to gain more weight in ur house.

2) Sex has placed ur thinking faculty on standby.

3)Dating someone unhygienic is nastyyyyyyyyy

4) U made her to comfortable,she almost thinks she is ur wife forgetting u guys are only co-habiting.

Dude, seriously.... u shud be slapped wiv a baseball bat.

gbam!!!
u said it all
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
Wait I thought the OP said he is taking her lazy behind back to her village. How did that go?
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by qualified(f): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2012
@op, we are waiting to hear d latest, or u have reconciled with her? Hope her 'jazz' never catch u again sad
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2012
I am waiting for season 2 oooooo
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 2:18am On Jul 24, 2012
worked successfully bro just came back this monday evening the only thing remaining is just to send her remaining box to her through waybill thou i felt really emotional but its for her own good. angry
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 4:31am On Jul 24, 2012
cupid4ig: worked successfully bro just came back this monday evening the only thing remaining is just to send her remaining box to her through waybill thou i felt really emotional but its for her own good. angry
Emotional about what? Dude don't let me come there and slap those emotions away oooooo
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by ijebabe: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2012
cupid4ig: worked successfully bro just came back this monday evening the only thing remaining is just to send her remaining box to her through waybill thou i felt really emotional but its for her own good. angry
Dude its for YOUR own good!
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by ijebabe: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Emotional about what? Dude don't let me come there and slap those emotions away oooooo
Lol! Tell him again.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2012
Hurrah! A soul has been saved[maybe temporarily]. Henceforth bro, no dulling. You have been given a second chance. And it's normal to feel emotional, afterall you guys must shared some good times and had wonderful memories. It's also important to know that this is for the best, you don't have to settle for shite. Congrats and good luck.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd45: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2012
I am so glad we were able to help someone in need.
Now go and dull no more
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by qualified(f): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2012
Congrats ooo
abeg, no dulling from now on.
Good luck in ur search
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Theben(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
You guys have succeeded in making the bros babeless now, it's unfair o, when he returns from work henceforth, who do you expect him to cuddle when there is cold? And you also know quite well that conji is not respecter of anybody. You gave him go ahead to drop his wife to be without providing replacement, is it fair? OP try and w@nk while searching o jare. It is well
The picture shows what happens when a man has no gal to relieve him of conji

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by yuzedo: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mynd_44: Bro, instead of complaining, you should be thankful. This has enabled you to see that your GF is not who you thought she was and would not make a good wife for you (well by your standards anyway).
The solution, call her folks and tell them everything and then give her a time frame within which you want her to leave.
Within that time, don't eat her food and whatever you do, don't have sex with her (You were warned)

Sensible. . .

@OP: She has blackberry shay? I know her type!
I bet you that babe dey bring man come ur house when you no dey house. Smell ur bed-sheet u go smell different different kain akamu wey don stain am when u dey work dey chop insult from ur boss! grin Sack her azzzzzz!!!! angry
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
yuzedo:

Sensible. . .

@OP: She has blackberry shay? I know her type!
I bet you that babe dey bring man come ur house when you no dey house. Smell ur bed-sheet u go smell different different kain akamu wey don stain am when u dey work dey chop insult from ur boss! grin Sack her azzzzzz!!!! angry
cupid4ig: worked successfully bro just came back this monday evening the only thing remaining is just to send her remaining box to her through waybill thou i felt really emotional but its for her own good.

Lol @ different akamu.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
thanks guy i really appreciate it
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by mo2raur(f): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
cupid4ig: thanks guy i really appreciate it
Congrats 4 d deliverance, sin no more so that d demon wont come back. But Oga poster u like dis tin too much u z u v emotnal sumtin sumtin. God go help u. If u like becos of 5mins enjoyment jump 4rm frying pan to fire.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2012
mo2raur:
Congrats 4 d deliverance, sin no more so that d demon wont come back. But Oga poster u like dis tin too much u z u v emotnal sumtin sumtin. God go help u. If u like becos of 5mins enjoyment jump 4rm frying pan to fire.
lol no pain no gain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? / 5 Funny Desperate Lines Nigerian Men Use In Begging For Sex /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.