Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pls What Do U Think Of This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Do U Think Of This. (4788 Views)

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cog1: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
Op after reading all the posts, I'm of the opinion that,
actually,you've got all you would ever need in the way of
advice on your issue. Regard this as an addendum.
Much as I don't support co-habitation I will
not be a co-signatory to consign them to the gallows as it were!!
Let he that is without sin cast the first stone.
You would do well to sift through the advice and follow.
Mynd44's is noteworthy as well esp the part about cessation of Intimacy.
Blessed evening.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
It is my experience that people like the OP don't take advice. Just wait and see
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
Are you married to her?
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2012
cog1: Op after reading all the posts, I'm of the opinion that,
actually,you've got all you would ever need in the way of
advice on your issue. Regard this as an addendum.
Much as I don't support co-habitation I will
not be a co-signatory to consign them to the gallows as it were!!
Let he that is without sin cast the first stone.
You would do well to sift through the advice and follow.
Mynd44's is noteworthy as well esp the part about cessation of Intimacy.
Blessed evening.

thanks BRO
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2012
Mynd_44: It is my experience that people like the OP don't take advice. Just wait and see
seriously I have already started doing everything u guys suggested here. I came here cos I know I will get good people here thou I know some people jokes with everything in NL but am glad u guys helped and I told her we will be travelling next week.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2012
ThoniaSlim: Are you married to her?
no
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Beync(f): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2012
poster your girl is good for nothing but one thing
and that one thing cannot make a good wife
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
So if you not married to her why should she do all those stuff for you like its your birth right?
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
cupid4ig: seriously I have already started doing everything u guys suggested here. I came here cos I know I will get good people here thou I know some people jokes with everything in NL but am glad u guys helped and I told her we will be travelling next week.
Smart guy. Just don't give in cos soon, she will change and you will start considering her. Stand on your decision
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by mo2raur(f): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2012
sexkillz: What i think of this is for you to use your brain. . . Sex has eaten the most part of it anyway. That's why you lack the ability to do what you know is the right thing to do. . .

You are not afraid to throw her out. You are rather afraid of losing accessibility to free 24/7 sex.

Wait. Don't do anything yet. . . She will change.

Nonsense.

Take it easy na. @ poster she is not a wife material neither a girlfrd she just SEXHOUSEMATE. Even a lazy girlfrd wil atleast sweep or cook 4 once, now getin to 7mths. R u sure d sex is not even on a mission to destory u, it might not manifest now mayb later.

Advise, knw how to trick her n take her to village urself n hand her over to her parents so that u wont b accuse of kidnapi or some tin worst if u let her go by herself cos she might not go home n u'l held responsible.

Thereafter take ur time to look 4 a responsible lady dat v gud character to settle down with.

Look well b4 u leap my brother.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by qualified(f): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
spicy v: @OP tell the babe you guys are going on a weekend romantic getaway in the east,and use the opportunity to safely return her to her parents.

good advice! Break up with her ASAP. Wht kind of family ll allow their daughter stay wit a man she is nt married to, for 6months? But make sure u can make it clear to all that she is no longer in ur custody.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by lioncoolst(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Areyoumarriedtoher?
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by mo2raur(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
@ poster she is not a wife material neither a girlfrd she just SEXHOUSEMATE. Even a lazy girlfrd wil atleast sweep or cook 4 once, now getin to 7mths. R u sure d sex is not even on a mission to destory u, it might not manifest now mayb later.

Advise, knw how to trick her n take her to village urself n hand her over to her parents so that u wont b accuse of kidnapi or some tin worst if u let her go by herself cos she might not go home n u'l held responsible.

Thereafter take ur time to look 4 a responsible lady dat v gud character to settle down with.

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
qualified:

good advice! Break up with her ASAP. Wht kind of family ll allow their daughter stay wit a man she is nt married to, for 6months? But make sure u can make it clear to all that she is no longer in ur custody.
exactly what I planned thanks
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Smart guy. Just don't give in cos soon, she will change and you will start considering her. Stand on your decision
never
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
ThoniaSlim: So if you not married to her why should she do all those stuff for you like its your birth right?
are u for real? Just sound like her twin sister mtcheeeew
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
mo2raur: @ poster she is not a wife material neither a girlfrd she just SEXHOUSEMATE. Even a lazy girlfrd wil atleast sweep or cook 4 once, now getin to 7mths. R u sure d sex is not even on a mission to destory u, it might not manifest now mayb later.

thanks dear really appreciate
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
cupid4ig: never
Okay good. Stick to the plan
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 15, 2012
What type of agreement did the two of you have before she moved in?
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2012
Since u've talked to her in she refuses to change, i strongly advise dat u mke plans to travel wit her,tke her bke 2her prent bcoz if u trow her out of d hse n anytin happens to her,u'll b held responsible bcoz her prent knws shes wit u. Lyk wat mynd44 said '' dnt hv anytin intimate wit her or eat her food'' bcoz she might put juju 4u, dnt tell her dat u wnt to travel to d east,jst tell u wnt to travel 2d east n u wnt her to join u. Mke u watch her oo,bcoz dose kind girls sharp,if u dey travel wit her n she say she one piss,mke u spy her till she cum bke,bcoz if she finds out ur takin her bke 2d villa,she go kawa by force.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2012
Since u've talked to her in she refuses to change, i strongly advise dat u mke plans to travel wit her,tke her bke 2her prent bcoz if u trow her out of d hse n anytin happens to her,u'll b held responsible bcoz her prent knws shes wit u. Lyk wat mynd44 said '' dnt hv anytin intimate wit her or eat her food'' bcoz she might put juju 4u, jst tell her u wnt to travel dat dis is a surprice journey 4her u. Mke u watch her oo,bcoz dose kind girls sharp,if u dey travel wit her n she say she one piss,mke u spy her till she cum bke,bcoz if she finds out ur takin her bke 2d villa,she go kawa by force.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by ice234: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2012
I love NL. First she isn't ur servant or a maid. So don't expect her to do all that. But again she ought to help out in some things. Dude be truthful she might be the one washing ur cloths and taking care of u with exception to cooking and sweeping. Maybe cooking and sweeping are her weak point. I won't know her strong/weak points, I don't stay with her. He who wears the shoe know where it pains him. Dude pls try to get married and not cohabitting, its a sin. How can u cohabit for 6 months meaning you don't have plans of getting married to her. 6 months going to the 7th months. Dude you are a suspect!!!! All you want from her is a maid to sweep, cleen and cook for you without option of marriage. Have you done introduction sef? Dude you are a suspect
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2012
From what the OP wrote, the girl does not do isht. Cook, wash, clean, sweep, noting
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by ice234: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44: From what the OP wrote, the girl does not do isht. Cook, wash, clean, sweep, noting
Let's not be myopic here, everyone has a weak and a strong point. She doesn't clean/cook for him doesn't make her a bad wife or a non wife material. Please u all should also look to co-habiting a girl for 7 months without thinking of marriage, abi the girl never try reach?
He has enjoyed her for free for months now. Abeg the guy no try at all as must as am not supporting her but he isn't a saint either. How u go co-habit for months without thinking of marriage. HABA
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
And the girl does not "enjoy" him too?
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by ice234: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
Normal both enjoy them self... But at least 7 months no plan for marriage na bad thing na.... I suprise say the girl never miss her period self... Just to teach him about co-habiting
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by tashanja(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
Small by small,this is how it usually starts.
Babe spends wk/end @ bf's - hot sizzling sex, day & night, everybody happy!
1st Wk, she 4gets pant - bf enjoying new tight puccy - no wahala
2nd Wk, bra & tooth brush - still early honeymoon days - no wahala
3rd wk, night dress & always a pant hung to dry in bathroom - no wahala
4th wk, bag full of clothes - bf notices; but still free toto - no wahala
5th wk, partially moves in - bf tho bit concerned; but toto still de shack am
6th - 11th wk,as above - bf apprehensive & starts noticing some annoying habits
12th Wk, fully settled as self appointed wifey in waiting - bf, now eyes clear, alarmed & like shocked WTF's going on here - from then onwards, come see kasala cheesy
Guys, be careful; toto sweet but you got to use your head. Some girls can stylishly invite themselves(trick their) way into your house, before you even fully know them; once embedded and their true color comes out, it may be too late.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Austinodark(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
GODISWATCHINGU
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 1:20am On Jul 16, 2012
ice234: I love NL. First she isn't ur servant or a maid. So don't expect her to do all that. But again she ought to help out in some things. Dude be truthful she might be the one washing ur cloths and taking care of u with exception to cooking and sweeping. Maybe cooking and sweeping are her weak point. I won't know her strong/weak points, I don't stay with her. He who wears the shoe know where it pains him. Dude pls try to get married and not cohabitting, its a sin. How can u cohabit for 6 months meaning you don't have plans of getting married to her. 6 months going to the 7th months. Dude you are a suspect!!!! All you want from her is a maid to sweep, cleen and cook for you without option of marriage. Have you done introduction sef? Dude you are a suspect
it seems u don't understand what does not mean. I said she DONT DO anything at all. All she does is ping and tweet. Infact the only thing she does is wash her cloths when they are dirty and bath aside this NOTHING ELSE. If she is washing my cloth I won't be complaining much.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by cupid4ig(m): 1:22am On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44: From what the OP wrote, the girl does not do isht. Cook, wash, clean, sweep, noting
what u said she automatically trying to tell me that she has change, I started noticing it when she finish talking with her sis on phone
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by Mynd44: 2:53am On Jul 16, 2012
Now this is where you need to be very careful. Don't eat her bullisht. She did not change, she knows you might dump her backside with her parents and she is trying to "bribe" you. I will also like to remind you not to have sex with her so you don't go all soft.
Re: Pls What Do U Think Of This. by stpat1(m): 2:58am On Jul 16, 2012
Na wah o, after seeing all these obvious hand writing on the wall you are still looking for advice on what her folks will say or if she will move in with a man. Of what business of yours is that? is it her folks that will marry her for you? or are they the one paying your bills? who cares if she moves in with Nackson.
Guy She is not good for you simple. A lady that loves, Values and respect her man will not be told to do those things before she does them just to see her man happy.
Na you know o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! / Who Likes Tall Guys? / My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.