Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. (16312 Views)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / 17 Senior Advocates Of Nigeria (SANs) Named (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
It's been long overdue for Femi FALANA to be awarded SAN. But how about Festus KEYAMO?

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by mamikky: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Congrat! Make una no relent in doing justice and upholding the rule of law.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Afam4eva(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
What exactly will they be advocating?
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by ikachi1: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ijogz K: So the noise maker just dey turn SAN sinceeeee undecided.. Fashola na en senior self.. Nonsense!!! ..... Was finking the guy would even be considered a chief justice soon.. I no knw sa na my best friend mate en be angry

Note that even Gani was denied SANship for years. It was not because of his performance as a lawyer. SANship has been politicized. Mr Falana is an excellent lawyer no doubt about that.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by badesco(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
Thank God at last, as most of those names mentioned here are well over due for SAN, but because most of them especially Femi Falana are a Human Right Activist that tackles anybody including the Government.And you know they will definetely be in the Government bad book.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
ikachi1:

Note that even Gani was denied SANship for years. It was not because of his performance as a lawyer. SANship has been politicized. Mr Falana is an excellent lawyer no doubt about that.

My point exactly...

Becoming a SAN in Nigeria has absolutly nothing to do with your achievements at the BAR but outright politics and FEDERAL CHARACTER!!

angry

Imagine that list!!!
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva: What exactly will they be advocating?
SAN is a cult-like crew that serves the interest of the rich and puts justice on hire purchase. Truth is kept secret and young lawyers are deprived opportunities to be heard in many courts because judges pay cult-like loyalties and give preference of fellow SANs and intimidate uninitiated young lawyers. I say we scrap SAN and give justice a human face.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
Billyonaire: SAN is a cult-like crew that serves the interest of the rich and puts justice on hire purchase. Truth is kept secret and young lawyers are deprived opportunities to be heard in many courts because judges pay cult-like loyalties and give preference of fellow SANs and intimidate uninitiated young lawyers. I say we scrap SAN and give justice a human face.
You must be a foolish fool, stup1d fool and Dafft fool for writing this.. God punish your destiny angry
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by 2mch(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
Congrats to SAN Falana. Much respect smiley

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ijogz K: You must be a foolish fool, stup1d fool and Dafft fool for writing this.. God punish your destiny angry
SAN is a cult-like crew that serves the interest of the rich and puts justice on hire purchase. Truth is kept secret and young lawyers are deprived opportunities to be heard in many courts because judges pay cult-like loyalties and give preference of fellow SANs and intimidate uninitiated young lawyers. I say we scrap SAN and give justice a human face.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by juman(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
Congrats to the new SANs.

Mr. Falana is super SAN.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Congrats to Femi Falana and Rotimi Jacobs. Well Deserved.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Billyonaire: SAN is a cult-like crew that serves the interest of the rich and puts justice on hire purchase. Truth is kept secret and young lawyers are deprived opportunities to be heard in many courts because judges pay cult-like loyalties and give preference of fellow SANs and intimidate uninitiated young lawyers. I say we scrap SAN and give justice a human face.
Now this makes more sense, rather than relating it to the MOG u were stylishly attacking the other time.. I rebuke the Curse,.. I would prefer we stay on the topic at hand rather than using the opportunity to attack the Bishop again...
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by brownlord: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Has Mr. Femi Falana been able to sue and penalize the so called VIP that made them shut down air in Abuja airport,am sure money has exchange hand and he has forgotten about the case, judisharing SAN my foot
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Afam4eva(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
bayooooooo: Congrats to Femi Falana and Rotimi Jacobs. Well Deserved.
So, others are not deserving right?
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by lizton(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
This guy who is trying to be sentimental on tribe must be an illiterate...Does he know what it takes to be a SAN at all ? Anyway... Nairaland is a forum for every Tom, Dick and Harry.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
Falana talks like an illiterate and an "agbero" sometimes. Congrats to him however

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency / Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption / Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.