Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. (16313 Views)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / 17 Senior Advocates Of Nigeria (SANs) Named (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by PaulJohn1: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
antitpiah:

In a country with 250 tribes. 40% from just one tribe? Thats what I call . . . We beat dem danu danu. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sheleshe . We break dem head. Long live Yoruba intelligentsia

I like my people.

Malu ni e grin
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by HELLACOOP(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
SAN is a cult-like crew that serves the interest of the rich and puts justice on hire purchase. Truth is kept secret and young lawyers are deprived opportunities to be heard in many courts because judges pay cult-like loyalties and give preference of fellow SANs and intimidate uninitiated young lawyers. I say we scrap SAN and give justice a human face.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by PaulJohn1: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

In Law, it's a western and northern agenda... In accounts it's also a western agenda...

How come Soludo was the former CBN governor and Sanusi took over. These two are also from the West? Bro. Please stop being a tribalist.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Olalekan0(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ijogz K: You must be a foolish fool, stup1d fool and Dafft fool for writing this.. God punish your destiny angry
since i've registered on nairaland,i've never read anything intellectual about this bastard called ijogz k,the only reason he's on nairaland is to defend that church he calls covenant university. A place where they do more of worship than learning.mtchewww
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by ibide(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Making the total list of SAN 380 in nigeria
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by ayolack(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
congratulation to the world newest senior advocate of Nigeria...who one day i hope to presonally become and photocopy.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by mu2sa2: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
Be not deceived: u can never becom a SAN unless u hav a godfather or shake hands under d table wlth powers that be. Forget d scrap abt achieving distintion in d practise - if u bank on this alone u might get in heaven bt not in obodo nigeria. Tell u what, judiciary (federal & state) is d most corrupt institution nigeria, followed by police.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by ayolack(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
congratulation to the world newest senior advocate of Nigeria...who one day i hope to presonally become and photocopy.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Silentical: 12:33am On Jul 13, 2012
Femi, u too much in all ramifications ok! Congrats
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by dollyptosh(m): 2:53am On Jul 13, 2012
Ijogz K: So the noise maker just dey turn SAN sinceeeee undecided.. Fashola na en senior self.. Nonsense!!! ..... Was finking the guy would even be considered a chief justice soon.. I no knw sa na my best friend mate en be angry
doesn't mean fashola is his senior it's jus priviledge, i think you're qualified to be a SAN after 10yrs of practice as a lawyer
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by dollyptosh(m): 2:55am On Jul 13, 2012
HELLACOOP: SAN is a cult-like crew that serves the interest of the rich and puts justice on hire purchase. Truth is kept secret and young lawyers are deprived opportunities to be heard in many courts because judges pay cult-like loyalties and give preference of fellow SANs and intimidate uninitiated young lawyers. I say we scrap SAN and give justice a human face.
exactly
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by maigaskiya1: 6:09am On Jul 13, 2012
olawalebabs: Femi Falana SAN Copy that.
so.dnt u knw he is long ovr due 4 it,lyk gani
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by mamaafrik(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2012
ikachi1: Just take a look at the list. It is populated by the southerners. I believe that most of these guys stand out in their profession. Why is the bench especially the appeal court and the supreme court populated by the northerners? Is it quota system thing?
,was thinkin d same 2.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by olawalebabs(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2012
mai gaskiya: so.dnt u knw he is long ovr due 4 it,lyk gani
I know the politics involved, that's why i don't see it as a special news.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by Jettage: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2012
When honor is bestowed by GEJ should we clap? This administration gave Stephanie a National award and and several others and made Honor like a cheap thing sold in the market. Don't fool yourself, someone is suggesting this compensation to get a Political pass mark and be shielded from his perceived enemies, some Reputable men should have thrown the Honor back Like University of Lagos did in the Case of their "gift Horse" I will only compare a SAN under this Government as cheap. It is better to be honored by the masses than to be honored by the enemy of the masses
SAN rubish, I don't care after all the Judiciary is also in mess
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by 10over101: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2012
Gingered Femi Falana..keep on keeping on
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by sasifo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
SAN! IS SAN A HONOURABLE AWARD FOR MERITORIOUS CONTRIBUTION TO THE UPLIFTMENT OF THE LEGAL PROFESSION IN NIGERIA OR A WEAPON OF COMPLEX AMONG LEARNED COLLEAGUES? SAN IS BEEN USED AS AN APPEAL TO THREAT OF FELLOW COLLEAGUES IN THE BAR. IN THE CASE OF FRAUD BTWN. THE FORMER AVIATION MINISTER VS THE FEDERAL GOVT. WHERE A SAN (LAWYER)INTIMIDATED A LEARNED COLLEAGUE THAT HE HAS BEEN A SAN FOR THE PAST 24 YRS. HOW DO WE QUANTIFY THE GRAVITY OF PROFESSIONAL HARRASSMENT.WELL, SO SO AWARD EVERYWHERE.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by olyg: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
this people deserve this award.they are great people.
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by edwardmarks: 2:05am On Jul 08, 2014
Can anyone tell me about Nnadi Jude Ositadinma Esq. in particular? Not the general printed matter, personal knowledge from anyone having retained his services, or had professional experience involving him?
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by dollyptosh(m): 6:08am On Jul 10, 2014
trigar12:
Gosh. We now have kids on nairaland. Warbish
It's not about kid or no kid...it lacks credibility so who cares?
Re: Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. by dollyptosh(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2014
IjogzK: So the noise maker just dey turn SAN sinceeeee undecided.. Fashola na en senior self.. Nonsense!!! ..... Was finking the guy would even be considered a chief justice soon.. I no knw sa na my best friend mate en be angry
It doesn't mean fashola is his senior, do you know when Late Gani Fawehinmi became a SAN?? Find out then you'll know it's not about seniority...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers / Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness / Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.