Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? (1793 Views)

What Makes Nigeria The Giant Of Africa / Nigeria Is Not The Giant Of Africa! / Woe! To Nigerian Government. Ghana Is Now The Giant Of Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I didn't want to be rude when you first replied me, but I'm finding it hard to understand your English.

My people (Yoruba) are neatly split between Christianity and Muslim, yet it's not a problem for us. When it comes to religion, don't group us into any Muslim/Christian conflict.
it's okay next time you don't get what i'm trying to say just put the same emoticon. okay? ....i hope so because your conflicts will come here and i love my peace.....i don't like when the western media divide our countries in north-Muslim and south-Christian.... i'm sure this forum will help me to improve my writing skills. you guys are very cool if it was a Cameroonian people will laugh at you and maybe in a cool way of course but they will laugh and joke before replying specially francophone that's why anglophone don't like us because they can't talk french and we are always laughing
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by gidson12(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop fooling you ...i have some friends who were in accra during the Can after we wiped your azz in semi-final they bang(f***) some Ghanaian chicks who loved our bodies and the way we make love that's why they told me .... same in angola whenever we are chicks are after us... cool grin
You're right Bro, so typical of them
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2012
gidson12:
You're right Bro, so typical of them
yeah yeah but ghana is far i will start by a nigerian chick...no "choping" money drink water and make love
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Makbo: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2012
Before you send troop to North Mali, be aware that the rebellion in that country is an outright France Conspiracy to take over the northern Mali Oil resources. Yes, the Tuareg rebellion is backed by France, as their leaders have known headquaters in Paris. We Africans, must get rid of our naive way of seeing the world. Nigeria unofficially sent its army in Ivory Coast to overthrow the nationalist africanist regime of President Laurent Gbagbo without blinking, just because France and USA asked Jonathan Goodluck to do so in order to have their their support for his election as Nigeria President. Jonathan is now a stooge sellout President working for his French and american masters. African are dumb when it comes to kill their own brothers struggling against imperialism.

Now listen, no troop will be sent to Northern Mali, because that is not the will of Usa, nor is it the one of France. What is at stakes in Mali is Oil and others abundant mineral resources. What you see and hear in their media is all about manipulation. There is no State in Africa. All our governants are Westerners puppets, and have their string pulled fron Paris London Washington.
What we need urgently in Africa specially West Africa, is People Revolution. If we don't do that in the next 2 years, we are doomed !!!!!!
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: it's okay next time you don't get what i'm trying to say just put the same emoticon. okay? ....i hope so because your conflicts will come here and i love my peace.....i don't like when the western media divide our countries in north-Muslim and south-Christian.... i'm sure this forum will help me to improve my writing skills. you guys are very cool if it was a Cameroonian people will laugh at you and maybe in a cool way of course but they will laugh and joke before replying specially francophone that's why anglophone don't like us because they can't talk french and we are always laughing

Huh? okay.

SmoothCrim help a sister out na.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2012
Makbo: Before you send troop to North Mali, be aware that the rebellion in that country is an outright France Conspiracy to take over the northern Mali Oil resources. Yes, the Tuareg rebellion is backed by France, as their leaders have known headquaters in Paris. We Africans, must get rid of our naive way of seeing the world. Nigeria unofficially sent its army in Ivory Coast to overthrow the nationalist africanist regime of President Laurent Gbagbo without blinking, just because France and USA ask Jonathan Goodluck to do so in order to have their their support for his election as Nigeria President. Jonathan is now a stooge sellout man working for his French and american masters. African are dumb when it comes to kill their own brothers struggling against imperialism.

Now listen, no troop will be sent to Northern Mali, because that is not the will of Usa, nor is it the one of France. It's all about about manipulation, There is no State in Africa. All our governants are Westerns puppets, and have their string pulled fron Paris London Washington.

so true ... this what i'm talking about something else in this thread ....unfortunately there is nothing we can do ..our leaders are too greedy and only think about their pockets . thanks for your participation my bro ..we are definitively the unluckiest of this world...oohhh God why so much hate against african...thanks again
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Huh? okay.

SmoothCrim help a sister out na.
a sister? if you are talking about me i'm a boy ohh not a girl ..but if you are referring to yourself glad to meet you wink
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: it's okay next time you don't get what i'm trying to say just put the same emoticon. okay? ....i hope so because your conflicts will come here and i love my peace.....i don't like when the western media divide our countries in north-Muslim and south-Christian....[b] i'm sure this forum will help me to improve my writing skills. [/b]you guys are very cool if it was a Cameroonian people will laugh at you and maybe in a cool way of course but they will laugh and joke before replying specially francophone that's why anglophone don't like us because they can't talk french and we are always laughing

Oh I see. Didn't read this part.

Well, if you're looking to improve your writing skills, this forum is not the best place. But goodluck to you.
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Oh I see. Didn't read this part.

Well, if you're looking to improve your writing skills, this forum is not the best place. But goodluck to you.
don't worry for me grin grin
Re: Where Is The Giant Of Africa??? by solomon111(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Nigeria is the giant of Africa, in name only. Not in actual fact
Would you please tell me who in Africa deserves that 'title' in actual fact,and why is our cameroonian friend not calling out to them?
Bunch of slowpokes spewing out nonsense in every thread you go to.
SMH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajuli Ngelele! The Lebanese-Nigerian reporter of AIT...(Topic Modified) / Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic / Borno Attack: Troops Ran Out Of Ammunition – Army General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.