Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? (16220 Views)

Poor Guys Don't Get The Most Beautiful But Get The Best Relationship / Ever Received A Rival's Call? / Best Relationship Quotes Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by NosaHenry(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Never marry the woman you love too much. She can ruin your life.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by omenziate(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
Never waste ur time on an ugly girl, na d same dowry u go pay for both fine and ugly girl.

Na where u travel reach, u go see woman reach.

1 Like

Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
BEAUTIFUL FACES ARE DECIETFUL...:..........
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by cakegirl1: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: Stay in love with 55% brain and 45% heart,don't let your heart take the greater percentage,it can be very dangerous if you do.
u are very correct
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by primzi: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
1. Love is a choice! You choose to love to stay in love. The feeling wears out time and again, thats when your choice saves the day.

2. Love is a verb, not a noun. Its what you do, not what you confess, if your actions doesnt "prove it", cry then theres something badly wrong.

3. Time and again, you'd meet babes finer, smarter, more intelligent, more charming, sweeter etc - Dont follow your eyes or your feelings, make your choice and stay in love.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by cakegirl1: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
Nosa-Henry:
Never marry the woman you love too much. She can ruin your life.
how is dat possible?
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by cakegirl1: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
omenziate: Never waste ur time on an ugly girl, na d same dowry u go pay for both fine and ugly girl.

Na where u travel reach, u go see woman reach.
so na who go marry d ugly ones?
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Faithlovewinner: Follow ur heart.
the heart deceives. ao?. ask d heartbroken
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Default01: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
B confident and also b in control ladies like guys dat ar in control
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by faithobodogulo(f): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
[/color] follow ur heart. Any thin u see take am so.[color=#000099]
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by toideve(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
p. rimzi:
1. Love is a choice! You choose to love to stay in love. The feeling wears out time and again, thats when your choice saves the day.

2. Love is a verb, not a noun. Its what you do, not what you confess, if your actions doesnt "prove it", cry then theres something badly wrong.

3. Time and again, you'd meet

babes finer, smarter, more intelligent, more charming, sweeter etc - Dont follow your eyes or your feelings, make your choice and stay in love.

love is not a choice....love is a decision
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by cakegirl1: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
dramenda: Never make the mistake of dating a;
1, Short woman( devil)
2,Ijebu woman (stingy n greedy devil)
3,White garment church member.( Well don't know why)
ure very funny.how tall are u?
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by sexiestharam(f): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
Best advice: 'there are many fishes in the ocean'
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by megareal: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
Men love to be respected. If you want to completely tame him and have his heart, give him the utmost respect. And it works!

2. Never date a married man. Because you become the source of someone's heartache if you share their spouse. (both from my mum)

3 Likes

Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
megareal: Men love to be respected. If you want to completely tame him and have his heart, give him the utmost respect. And it works!

2. Never date a married man. Because you become the source of someone's heartache if you share their spouse. (both from my mum)
+1001. . .

1 Like

Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by omenziate(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
cake girl: so na who go marry d ugly ones?

@cake girl, God go do am for dem. Mayb dem fit see their species. Hope u no dey fear?
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by meetmeonline: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2012

[size=14pt]From my Mum

Never you promise to marry anyone[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
Treat her the way you want to be treated. . .
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
Love is something you show, talking about love & not showing it, is like talking about food & not eating. You'll starve.

If he says 'if u love me, you'll have sex' you gotta hit him with ;if u love me, u'll respect the fact I wanna wait
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Jennykalu(f): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
Let go of d wrong guys in ur life in other 2 give space 2 d right one 2 occupy his place. The right one won't come untill u've let go of d wrong ones... That was from my bestfriend Joy. It worked 4 me.... Thanks 2u Joy!
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
sexkillz: There is a time for everything. . . A time to laugh and a time to cry. A time to play and a time to be serious. You do not play when you are supposed to be seriously reading, else the consequences could be very disastrous. . . There is a time for relationships. When you get into one when it is not your time, you'll get burnt emotionally and beyond recognition.

There would always be someone for you. Do not think you cannot survive without a man or a woman. Face your books squarely when in school, get a job, and place yourself in a position whereby you will be ready for a relationship, and the challenges and consequences that comes with it.

Life is in stages. If you jump a stage in life, you would have lost the experience needed to move on to the next stage, and of course, you will be affected negatively. . .

Never be in a hurry. Hurrying to fall in love or get into a relationship could be detrimental to your emotional well being. If you take your time and prepare your mind and self, your mistakes would be minimal.

There is no perfect relationship. You work towards accepting the imperfections of the other and making them perfect "in your own eyes". . .

You have said most of it but what I believe is that before going into the most serious relationship, go into at least two sex-free relationship so as to know how the opposite sex thinks and how they react to situations. The more deductions you come about, the more experienced u will b
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Ramcie(f): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
"leave him" that was an advice I took and today am enjoying the love I never thought existed from someone better of course .
"follow ur heart" for me is a cliche.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
1. there is no right way to marrying the wrong person
2. virtually everything in life is a risk,even to love is to risk not being loved in return,be not dismay
3. a man wt one watch knows wat time is it;but a man wt two is never quite sure
4. in relationship,always make your words sweet and tender cos u may have to eat them someday
5. most imptly, love God first n have solid relationship wt Him- He directs,guides,guards, protect,provides , chooses ... etc

2 Likes

Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by tunapawizzy: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Deny him toto for four days oUT of a week.

Best advice ever!!!!!!

if this worked for u den i can authoritatively tel u dat Mr.Chima dey dull ...no rape in wedlock o

1 Like

Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by MrsChima(f): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
tunapawizzy:
if this worked for u den i can authoritatively tel u dat Mr.Chima dey dull ...no rape in wedlock o

Did I say tbis bad anything to do with me

Are u dull?
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Babycake(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
PrideAttrac_the_girl.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Babycake(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
Pride_Attract_the_girl.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by dmahn(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
Try and work hard so that you ll be healthy and wealthy...Ladys' will always want to be yours..EG>>D BANJ lolz
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Jarus(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
"You can never find a perfect lady."

During the searching period, I was living in el dorado. It took time before I realized there can not be a lady that fits 100% into my specification.
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Daresh(f): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
This too shall pass

2 Likes

Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by not2long(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
women are like buses, if one go,another one will come, u just have to find the right one to take you home
Re: The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? by Caracta(f): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
1. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Let go and move on.
2. Never raise your voice while talking to your man. Control your anger and RESPECT him.
3. As a woman, never give your man a reason to lay his hands on you.
4. As a man, never lay hands on a woman, even when you are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs / Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / My Experience With A Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.