Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigeria’s Driver’s License Accepted In The USA - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria’s Driver’s License Accepted In The USA (22709 Views)

New Plate Number And Driver's License / New Frsc Driver's License / Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Driver’s License Accepted In The USA by stannydon(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2012
AjanleKoko: .
You can only use it temporary as a visitor not for more than three months. So Using either Heirz or Enterprise rent a car with your naija driving license should not make you think that Nigerian driving license is accepted in United States/.
Re: Nigeria’s Driver’s License Accepted In The USA by AjanleKoko: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2012
stannydon:
You can only use it temporary as a visitor not for more than three months. So Using either Heirz or Enterprise rent a car with your naija driving license should not make you think that Nigerian driving license is accepted in United States/.

Read up the thread, where someone said he was able to get his US drivers license faster, with his Nigerian license.

A.Y. BLUES:
Well that one no be news again. In Indianapolis where I live, they take Naija drivers lisence and it makes the processing of ur Indiana license faster. It takes u one week to get it instead of one month or more if u don't bring with u any drivers lisence from Naija. It's not in Maryland only. But maybe they just started accepting it oooo. But the state where I live and some other state e don teeeeeeeeeee

Maybe you live in the Great State of Arizona, where they don't want to see ANY foreigner grin
Re: Nigeria’s Driver’s License Accepted In The USA by zainabubu(f): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Maybe i did not read all the info very well on here before going to the Avis rent a car, but they do take naija's license, provided you have a major CREDIT card with your name on it. In my case, my credit card was not on me and my US id was mia. So i was forced to rush to the dmv for a new id. With the US id they will accept your debit card. This only applies when picking up the vehicle. When returning it, the rules are a bit more lax.
Re: Nigeria’s Driver’s License Accepted In The USA by Ewucanbeer: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
I used my Nigerian Drivers License in New York in 1997! It is valid for 90 days! This is no news.
Re: Nigeria’s Driver’s License Accepted In The USA by sultaan(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
So is American driving licence valid in Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When An Engine "Knocks" - These Are Some Likely Causes / See How Hyperloop Will Move Passengers Through Tunnels To Bypass Traffic / Someone Just Payed ₦763m For First Production 2020 Toyota GR Supra At An Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.