Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step (2923 Views)

OMG!!! Will This Marriage Be A Blessing To These Couple Or A Trouble??(must See) / Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? / Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by pendo89(f): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
I was scared too when a new groom slapped his bride hard across the face in front of the church. He complained her makeup was too much. An argument started, and before we knew it, GBAM- it was a slap!
She became quiet immediately, arranged her gown and walked into the church. She didn't even dance or utter a word.

Like seriously? shocked shocked

I would rather date and marry an impotent partner than an abusive one.

Is the slap a sign of things to come? If u can slap ur woman on her wedding day infront of a crowd how much harm can u do behind the curtains.
Make up? suppose she misuses money what would u do? jeez what if ur food is delayed? beat her to pulp? gosh.
Ladies would u proceed with the wedding because of how far u have come, finances,program and assume you will sort out issues later?
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by cindyrella(f): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
Wetin? I will return the slap sharp sharp no time!
break bottle on his head and run away... cool

Seriously, I don't know what my reaction will be like...
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by SHEAU(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
Lol
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Idowuogbo(f): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
I will definitely postpone dat wedding.

On my wedding day? Haba! God sef go vex if I talk I do dat very moment.

Nonsense! Over makeup u no? Dats some terrestrial doings IMO!!!
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by pendo89(f): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
cindyrella: Wetin? I will return the slap sharp sharp no time!
break bottle on his head and run away... cool

Seriously, I don't know what my reaction will be like...

ROFLMAO! I can visualise that grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by LaParisienne(f): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
I'll call off the wedding, I mean seriously

I can't live with such a man for the rest of my life.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by slimyem: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
na to just use my bouquet slap am back across the face,throw it on the floor,gather my dress in my hands and run out...without looking back!tongue
Besides,i don't think that was the guy's first time in this case...
It must have been going on in the relationship...and she chose to put up with it!
I can't imagine how hellish that marriage's gon be..
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Caracta(f): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
my...oh my! Very funny
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
Women are stubborn entities grin grin grin thumbs up to d guy jare grin
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by freecocoa(f): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
On my wedding day?shocked

Wtf?I'll definitely postpone the wedding but not after giving him a resounding slap too.

The marriage is probably not going to hold again after walking out on him.angry
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by cindyrella(f): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
bennyraz: Women are stubborn entities grin grin grin thumbs up to d guy jare grin
angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Sapphiredamsel(f): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
God forbid i go into such marriage. If i were the one,i will go in&when its time for me to declare my vow i will simply say:
Pastor:do you take ***** as your fully wedded husband.
Me:no way!
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by pendo89(f): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
Sapphiredamsel: God forbid i go into such marriage. If i were the one,i will go in&when its time for me to declare my vow i will simply say:
Pastor:do you take ***** as your fully wedded husband.
Me:no way!

And then another slap!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Sapphiredamsel(f): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
Buhahahahahaha

i forgot to add ....and flee immediately
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by tobechi74: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
Girls.....they can be so partial in judgement ......no one is blaming the girl for applied much make up......every gal is blaming d man.....,.. AS FOR THE MAN THUMBS UP JARE..
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Gudintent: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2012
grin grin grin

So I don't know which village that marriage took place but wasn't the groom meant to be waiting by the alter whilst the father of the bride walks her in

Me thinks it was her daddy that swiped her, still don't make it alright sha

Poor gal.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
If i was the guy, I'd have expected her to step.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by handson(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
99% of niaja gals we go on with the marriage, u gal are just here making mouth husband is hard to find oh.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by freecocoa(f): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
tobechi74: Girls.....they can be so partial in judgement ......no one is blaming the girl for applied much make up......every gal is blaming d man.....,.. AS FOR THE MAN THUMBS UP JARE..
No offense but your post reeks of stup1dity.

So she deserved to be slapped for heavy make up? Is it no longer her face? All he had to do was point out that it was too much and even if she refused to reduce it,its her day,a slap was way out of line.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
Never ever marry a man who would slap you for any reason let alone about makeup! There would be more from where that came from. Isnt your wedding day supposed to be a memorable day full of love and fun between the bride and groom? So sad sad
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Sijo01(f): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Like seriouslyyyyyyyy, WTF......em smoke igbo abi whic excuse em wan giv angry.... na by force marriage

Am definitely not going to proceed with the wedding......automatic u-turn, not after i have given him a return match, because if i don't, my younger siblings wont forgive me. angry
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by DammyFx: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Sometimes action is needed
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Caracta(f): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
SMH for girls whose boyfriends (not even husbands o) get voilent on them. They kiss and get intimate to makeup, but he never stops. Is relationship a do-or-die affair? Lawd have mercy!
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by amyg(f): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
Depends on d kinda groom.d weddn cont.after d weddn,he ll b in d hospital a long time.190,I ll break bottle on his head.mynd_44,use
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by cindyrella(f): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
@caracta i wonder oh, as if having a boyfriend is compulsory...
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by djeezy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
If it were you, it's possible that you may do nothing. The woman must have considered a lot of factors..As for the guy, I think he is abusive and annoying.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by pendo89(f): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
Caracta: SMH for girls whose boyfriends (not even husbands o) get voilent on them. They kiss and get intimate to makeup, but he never stops. Is relationship a do-or-die affair? Lawd have mercy!

caracta i quoted u. where dd this take place.
What about her Father,uncles u know? jeeez
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by owanku: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
If it happened to my sister and I witnessed it, I'd beat the guy black and blue, make sure he ends up in the ICU or even worse. There's NEVER a good reason for a man to lay his hands on a woman, NONE!!!! There're several more annoying and resourceful ways to 'get back' at ur woman cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Caracta(f): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
pendo89:

caracta i quoted u. where dd this take place.
What about her Father,uncles u know? jeeez

I know you did. The girl was my classmate in school. It's actually a long story. But they are still married (expecting a baby). I heard the case was settled by the elders in the family. The girl has always been quiet and submissive...
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
tobechi74: Girls.....they can be so partial in judgement ......no one is blaming the girl for applied much make up......every gal is blaming d man.....,.. AS FOR THE MAN THUMBS UP JARE..
see dis goat! as in u b proper full blown animal.

u go slap woman cus she wears to much make up? kai! try dat wiv Badosky and see if i wont shove an umbrella down ur nostrils.

bush pig!
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: I will definitely postpone dat wedding.

On my wedding day? Haba! God sef go vex if I talk I do dat very moment.

Nonsense! Over makeup u no? Dats some terrestrial doings IMO!!!

It wasnt actually the excess make up that resulted in that or.gas.mic slap. . .

Have you ever heard the phrase
"too late to turn back" grin
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by megareal: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
Even if that man was my god, I would slap him right back, then call off the doomed wedding. Who is he going to leave with scars of a failed marriage moi?, God forbid. Abeg, a stitch in time saves nine. nof said.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? / Why I’m Happier In A Sexless Marriage / Feminism: What It Actually Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.