Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? (19250 Views)

'Pls do not Leave" - PDP BOT Chairman Begs Members / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by hotwax: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
No actually you gave no reason, all you said was: some Yorubas are muslims and Yorubas like to marry haussa.
How is that a logical reason. And yet you haven't given any reason why the homeland of the fulanis would be less fit for them than the south-west. Me i want them to be relocated in the south east so that you people can bund a little. And I hope they bring their boko haram with them. You bring your igbo kweno with you.
My main reason for the relocation is that they will teach you not to be racist and not to be cannibals and they will keep your big mouths shot. I.mbecile people!

How many times have you seen Yorubas WEDDING hausas? And I cant remember how many weddings of Yorubas and Igbo I have witnessed many weekends here in Lagos.

Yoruba wedding Hausa? Thats a joke.

You may be right sha. Yorubas in the North can marry hausas there cuz of scarcity of Yoruba pple. They can go for anything they see.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by phreakabit(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: but ... you have none. All you have is hate. You want the worse criminals on earth to be relocated to the south-west because you hate Yoruba. All you want is death to Yoruba people. It will not work. You will die by your own wishes, and there is an other reason why I would prefer boko haram [size=18pt]relocate in the south-east[/size]: after the civil war genocide by them of three million of you, there was no punishment. So their killing habits in your land would go unnoticed and unpunished.

Should be : Relocated [size=18pt]TO[/size] the south east. You have made that "mistake" times without number. I know you are bitter,jobless and broke. . . . But are you poorly educate also?

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
[quote author=patriot2]Yeah that is why they kiled three million of you in a bloody civil war.
[/quote tell me who help them doing the war? USSR, Egypt, Britain, Cameroon,boyyy if igbos have those allied on their side,i believe you will lose more than 300.000 may be 10million so igbos didn't fight with hausa/Fulani middle belt were used as illiterate foot soldiers while the main war was fought b/w igbos and super powers...
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: By the way delta feel much closer to Edos than to igbo.
are you mad? which edo and delta are you tsalking about ? speak about your ethnic group , the aniomas in delta and edo plus the urobo,ijaw and isoko will never have anything to do with yorubas,even itshekiris hang out with easterners you are just another alhaji harem claiming to be from edo , unfortunately in real life these groups feel m0re comfortable with igbos who are less tribalistic than yorubas that will only speak yoruba whether u understand it or not(which is not a bad thing for them to speak their language always)
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: You keep contradicting byourself: why not the south-east and why not the north ?(you remember? their homeland?)

Because right now they are fighting in their HOMELAND with the berom people and its all because of the cultural and religious difference between them and the minority northerners( berom / tiv/idoma folks) . But with the Yorubas the hausas can feel at home as they both understand each other .
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: Why then do you remain deaf when an Edo tells you history shows Edos and Yoruba are one same people. And why can't you with your man eating habits say why it is better to relocate fulanis to southwest rather than the north !
i thoughtthe yorubas and hausa fulanis are best of friends so whats wrong with fulanis moving to south west. and nobody mentioned they should move to edo because edos are mostly christians.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by phreakabit(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: Demande donc à ta mère la pute.

[img]http://ithuglife.files./2009/08/622.gif[/img]

[size=18pt]You never sabi speak English finish, you wan start dey speak French? #You no normal.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Because right now they are fighting in their HOMELAND with the berom people and its all because of the cultural and religious difference between them and the minority northerners( berom / tiv/idoma folks) . But with the Yorubas the hausas can feel at home as they both understand each other .
correct i think he doesn't no about Yoruba culture and political similarities with hausa/fulanis...............
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]You never sabi speak English finish, you wan start dey speak French? #You no normal.[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: on the other hand with the igbos they can feel safe to continue their killings. Nobody will care !!! So let them go to the south-east !!!
give it up already, even the yorubas will dump EDO state for hausa/fulanis anytime anyday....
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
phreakabit:

grin cheesy tongue
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: No actually you gave no reason, all you said was: some Yorubas are muslims and Yorubas like to marry haussa.
How is that a logical reason. And yet you haven't given any reason why the homeland of the fulanis would be less fit for them than the south-west. Me i want them to be relocated in the south east so that you people can bund a little. And I hope they bring their boko haram with them. You bring your igbo kweno with you.
My main reason for the relocation is that they will teach you not to be racist and not to be cannibals and they will keep your big mouths shot. I.mbecile people!
are you fighting for edos or for yorubas, you yorubas always give yourself away . why are you mad that fulanis will be sent to yorubaland when you yorubas always defend them everyday on nairaland and even claim christianity and islam live peacefully in yorubaland but now you dont want them? if theres any region best for them to relocate with its yorubaland after all they already mixed up with yorubas in kwara. lastly its ironic for a yoruba man to be talking about cannibalism when its a common pratice in yorubaland. anyway am not suprised , i have even heard yorubas call people ugly
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: on the other hand with the igbos they can feel safe to continue their killings. Nobody will care !!! So let them go to the south-east !!!

Okay before i leave :
1. Yorubas and Hausas share more similarities between themselves than any other tribe in Nigeria.
2. Edo comprises of different tribes (Ishan , Bini etc) so saying "EDOS are yorubas" just makes you sound like an ape with downs syndrome.
3. The best place for the STF to resettle the Fulanis is the SOUTHWEST . I have giving my reasons over and over again but i guess you are so ignorant or just plain st.upid to understand .

I'M OUT !!!! Mr.ChippyChappy has left the building. Have a nice day grin grin grin

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2:
What is the title of the Edo traditional ruler ? Oba, why: because Edos are Yorubas and Yorubas are Edos.
I am related to the Oba of Benin, although I have no title. I know my people and I know my history.
I also know the philosophy of your cannibalistic tribe. Don'tb try to seperate us from our brothers. get lost.
secondly let me educate you about edo , there is no such thing as edo people just like there is not such thing as river and delta people , these states are made up of different ethnic groups so there are igbanke people in edo who are igbos and oba is oba of benin not oba of edo.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
bashr8: secondly let me educate you about edo , there is no such thing as edo people just like there is not such thing as river and delta people , these states are made up of different ethnic groups so there are igbanke people in edo who are igbos and oba is oba of benin not oba of edo.
the guy is a joker...
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: but ... you have none. All you have is hate. You want the worse criminals on earth to be relocated to the south-west because you hate Yoruba. All you want is death to Yoruba people. It will not work. You will die by your own wishes, and there is an other reason why I would prefer boko haram relocate in the south-east: after the civil war genocide by them of three million of you, there was no punishment. So their killing habits in your land would go unnoticed and unpunished.
so is that why they conquered the whole yoruba land and enslaved yorubas even kwara now belongs to them and no they did not kill 3 milion igbos ,i million igbos (mostly children)died from bombing by foreign air raid and starvaton while over 400 thousand nigerians (including fulanis ,yorubas ,middle belt etc )died in the hands of biafran soldiers who were not up to 20 thousand by the way.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2:
Edo ruled you and rules you. Shot the f.uck up !
i donr remember benin state crossing igbo boundry , infact they had to build a very huge wall after they where dealt with by ika people for daring to cross boarders so they rather extended to yorubaland. read history bush man.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
Da infamous: give it up already, even the yorubas will dump EDO state for hausa/fulanis anytime anyday....
he is a yorubaland dont let him fool you.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2:
Well I suggest they moved to the south-east! what's the problem with that ?
because we dont want them and we have always ,ade it clear we dont want nigeria either but you yorubas always dfend them so why cant you take them in after all you share the same islam religion.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
bashr8: because we dont want them and we have always ,ade it clear we dont want nigeria either but you yorubas always dfend them so why cant you take them in after all you share the same islam religion.
GBOSAAAAAAA U TALK AM FINISH....they should settle in yorubaland that will suits them well....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter is Justified, Buhari should not re-contest - Junaid Mohammed / Appeal Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu's Appeal / President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget (Live Pictures, Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.