Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (40466 Views)

See What A White Lady Was Spotted Doing To D'banj On Stage In USA(pics) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by vickspider(f): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
Research and read the book 'behold a pale horse' by William Cooper....
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by ypzilanti: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
I was once given an indirect invitation to become a Mason.

My christain upbringing no gree make I enquire further. grin

Any money that I will not eat in peace is not worth it. Money is supposed to be a means to internal peace.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Drfox(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
what about those fake pastors performing magic in the churh with charms in d name of miracles, whont they burn in Hell too?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by vickspider(f): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
"We have been taught lies.
Reality is not at all what we perceive it to be. We cannot survive any
longer by hanging onto the falsehoods of the past." William Cooper
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by ebamma(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
for a pastor who has been conning people into parting with their hard earned money as tithes,and using the money the sow seed to buy exotic cars are u sure u will not be in hell?.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Ayodhejjy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: I laff! Na only illuminati dey make person go hell? cheesy
dont mind him. If he no join illuminati, what is d probaability dt heavn sure for him?
Abi those wey dey fornicate nd stealin no go go helll?
This is rubish..
As dbanj sand, ' if u no wat I no u go like me...'
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by ayox2003: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
PR toh bad!
D'banj's girl is doing a great job!

Frawzey.

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by pomporiking: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
Lord..why are there so many retards on nl..sme fools still don't know about illuminati..why do they call themselves d enlightened oooh cos God made them smarter than us rite use ur head nw..
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
Plz, ignorance is not an excuse. Because u don't believe in illuminati or because u have not seen proof of it, doesn't mean it does not exist.

-Firstly, illuminati is simply worshipping the devil for worldly riches. it has been in existence even since the time of Jesus. As Jesus was tempted by the devil to bow down to him (devil) and get the world and all its glory.

-2ndly, people sinning now 'can/might' still be forgiven on judgement day as long as they believe that Jesus is the risen son of God and they repent of their sins (adultery and so on). But when u know Christ alrdy, and u believe in him, but then turn around and start worshipping the devil and u die without confessing and repenting, then it is very likely that u'r going to hell.

-3rdly, Free mason is different from illuminatti. Like I said earlier, ignorance is not an excuse. If u don't know about these things, please go and do some research.

-4thly, I know there are many atheists here who don't believe in Jesus, devil, heaven or hell.. Well, we all have a right to believe in anything we want. But don't say cuz u can't see it or cuz there is no proof of it that means it does not exist.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by iyanda146: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
The pastor wants to use him to get more offering in his church.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by ZUBY77(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
where is hell? Bla bla bla bla
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by redsun(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Illuminaties are the core oyinbos that have physically and mentally enslaved blacks like the said pastor for centuries,like dem pope. Jay z is a rebel that refused to be mentally enslaved,hence his success. He is tapping into oyinbo web to create his own empire. It is free for all,but the problem is just knowing.

For the first time i saw a nigerian music video on mainstream western music channel recently and i constantly do here nigerian music mix(chop my money) in the club these days,which was quite rare not so long ago. Little did i know that some smart nigerian has hooked up with the mainstream(kanye). It is a good association and he will go places because he is good. I didnt know him before now.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
meforkene: Nigerians should stop exhibiting their ignorance!please!there's nothing like illuminati anymore..what does it means,..simply:enlightened,the light.it existed in d times of michealangelo,einstien,da vinci,raphael di santi,..(These ppl were actually enlightened)...so sad that the da vinci syndrome that hit the world over 7years ago is just touching us now...and please illuminati is simply scientific n against religion..not these entertainment puppets

You are deceiving your self .... Even the bible did not deny situations like this .. 2 Timothy 3 ...For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!.. I will rather believe the bible than believe you even if the bible says a lie

5 Likes

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by nigazman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
And so on and so fort
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
Revolva:

Thank you bro +10000 and the useless brainwash pastor -10000
You see all this people speaking of hell or heaven are just day dreamin and anticipating a place that does not exist , your hell is on earth and your heaven here ok ,
Pls if I had chance to be in this freemason thing I will because of knowledge and power after all what is my existence on earth born poor and die poor too bad
Dont die poor brother. Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free from all lies and control statements.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by deleo16(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
www.nairaland.com/991707/pictures-chris-brown-new-scary there is no need to guess at the matter for the bible cleary shows that an intelligent unseen preson has been controlling both men and nations the world world is lying in the hands of the wicked one and the bible identifiy him as satan 1 john 5:9 rev 12:9 jesus didnt questio satan role into the as the rule of this world bible explains what happened mattew 4:1- 10 conclusion we need to be careful when pursuing power,fame and money we know the ruler of the world

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
searchcorp:

Bro u are too much joor.... These peeps have the internet at their fingertips and yet not one of them will try to wikkipedia illumiinati or sumtin. And as regards the hell fire isshh - my respect for u has just increased madly!
My words are based on personal experiences, not stories told from ancient scrolls, I have been there, done that. Truth is kept secret. Only the truth searchers find the answers they seek and life is opened to them by the higher energies that put us here. When the student is ready, the master appears. It is only when you discover the truth, that you can be welcomed in the league of possibilities. Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by AdexOmoby(f): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
All I would say is that Heaven is real and Hell is real!
Unfortunately, those who are in Hell CANT not come back to tell their story, d few who hav witnessed Heaven and Hell, Many dont beliv dem.
Illuminati is real and nt a pigmet of imagination.
Heaven is a
our goal!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by deleo16(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
bro share ur experience so people can learn from it
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
deleo16: www.nairaland.com/991707/pictures-chris-brown-new-scary there is no need to guess at the matter for the bible cleary shows that an intelligent unseen preson has been controlling both men and nations the world world is lying in the hands of the wicked one and the bible identifiy him as satan 1 john 5:9 rev 12:9 jesus didnt questio satan role into the as the rule of this world bible explains what happened mattew 4:1- 10 conclusion we need to be careful when pursuing power,fame and money we know the ruler of the world
Now, you said, Jesus didnt question Satan....nice. Did God not permit Satan to tempt the righteous man called Job ? Is it not the same satan in form of snake that tempted Eve in the Eden garden. Does it not signify that Satan has been with the God of the Bible from the begining of time ? Do people care to know the deeper relationship between the Bible God and Bible Satan. Are they two sides to the same coin called the Universe. When you hate Illuminating lights of the world, how then can you know the answers to the questions that are not there in the holy books you presently have. Are there more books that you need for deeper enlightenment ? Will you read them if anyone love you enough to show them to you ?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by shineeye1: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
Revolva:

Thank you bro +10000 and the useless brainwash pastor -10000
You see all this people speaking of hell or heaven are just day dreamin and anticipating a place that does not exist , your hell is on earth and your heaven here ok ,
Pls if I had chance to be in this freemason thing I will because of knowledge and power after all what is my existence on earth born poor and die poor too bad

Know this, poor student of LIFE: Every house has a builder. Do you know of one that doesn't? The world has a maker. Your miserable blindness can never alter that. All those who forget God, whether false pastor, thief, killer,reckless atheist or whatever goddam sinner will be turned into HELL FIRE!

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by greaterlove(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

You are deceiving your self .... Even the bible did not situations like this .. 2 Timothy 3 ...For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!.. I will rather believe the bible than believe you even if the bible says a lie

no man is perfect cos all of us including u in one way or the other have one or more of the vices mentioned in that scripture, sorry to burst your bubble but the scripture u just quoted has nothing to do with illuminati or does it describe someone who is a member of illuminati.

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by deleo16(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=Billyonaire] Now, you said, Jesus didnt question Satan....nice. Did God not permit Satan to tempt the righteous man called Job ? Is it not the same satan in form of snake that tempted Eve in the Eden garden. Does it not signify that Satan has been with the God of the Bible from the begining of time ? Do people care to know the deeper relationship between the Bible God and Bible Satan. Are they two sides to the same coin called the Universe. When you hate Illuminating lights of the world, how
//// ur point sir///
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
AdexOmoby: All I would say is that Heaven is real and Hell is real!
Unfortunately, those who are in Hell CANT not come back to tell their story, d few who hav witnessed Heaven and Hell, Many dont beliv dem.
Heaven is a
our goal!
Limbo is what Catholics call Purgatory. Very temporal where souls decides if to come back for humanoid experiences in the physical form. There is no permanent burning place called Hell. The writing in the bible was simply symbolic with control statements to keep the people in fear as tool of public control.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by boyendowed(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Enough of this Illuminati nonsense.Nigerians and their bandwagon mentality
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by redsun(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

You are deceiving your self .... Even the bible did not deny situations like this .. 2 Timothy 3 ...For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!.. I will rather believe the bible than believe you even if the bible says a lie

The bible was drafted by the socallee llluminaties to control minds like urs. It is all about being the master,the teacher,the judge and the omega. It is about working it out.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by paulcr7: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Anyone that believes hell does not exist shoul read REVELATION especially 21:8.As for this issue,the problem in Nigeria is dat we dont have churches again,we only have gatherings.The pastor should concentrate on talking to him about the word of God and let him realise he is a sinner and should seek the righteousness of God instead of organising prayers and talking about illuminati things
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by abbey621(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
teminoni: Plz, ignorance is not an excuse. Because u don't believe in illuminati or because u have not seen proof of it, doesn't mean it does not exist.

-Firstly, illuminati is simply worshipping the devil for worldly riches. it has been in existence even since the time of Jesus. As Jesus was tempted by the devil to bow down to him (devil) and get the world and all its glory.

-2ndly, people sinning now 'can/might' still be forgiven on judgement day as long as they believe that Jesus is the risen son of God and they repent of their sins (adultery and so on). But when u know Christ alrdy, and u believe in him, but then turn around and start worshipping the devil and u die without confessing and repenting, then it is very likely that u'r going to hell.

-3rdly, Free mason is different from illuminatti. Like I said earlier, ignorance is not an excuse. If u don't know about these things, please go and do some research.

-4thly, I know there are many atheists here who don't believe in Jesus, devil, heaven or hell.. Well, we all have a right to believe in anything we want. But don't say cuz u can't see it or cuz there is no proof of it that means it does not exist.

How ignorant can you be? Illuminati is the name of a group founded in eastern Europe in the early 20th century. It was a group of scientist that believed that there's much more to the world than what religion tells us, they believed more in the scientific process and because they were wealthy individuals they had the resources to pursue knowledge, the church hated this and termed them as evil, we have a lot of things in the world today that religion simply does not explain, instead of following what you have been told by clergy men and church doctrine, seek true knowledge and see the light, in order words illuminate your life and be enlightened.........illuminati
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
paulcr7: Anyone that believes hell does not exist shoul read REVELATION especially 21:8.As for this issue,the problem in Nigeria is dat we dont have churches again,we only have gatherings.The pastor should concentrate on talking to him about the word of God and let him realise he is a sinner and should seek the righteousness of God instead of organising prayers and talking about illuminati things
Who was John the Revelator in the Bible ? Why was this man not heard of even when Jesus was alive. Was revelation the last book that was written about Christianity or just the last book during the compilation of the bible books. When you figure out who John the Revelator really was, and that the Revelation was written years before Jesus was born then you will overhaul your thought process and believe system.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Ibangap(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
AdexOmoby: All I would say is that Heaven is real and Hell is real!
Heaven is a
our goal!
Heaven; A place were gentlemen who hav neva been dere, brag abt it to dose who would neva be dere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Temi Otedola's 'Who's In The Garden' Themed Photoshoot / Reekado Banks Drowns Himself In Alcohol [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.