Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (40467 Views)

See What A White Lady Was Spotted Doing To D'banj On Stage In USA(pics) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by lekkie073(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2012
greaterlove:
you said it all, i first read about the beliefs of illuminati about 20yrs ago and its not wat people are making it look like now,people just want to talk and they will hold on to any conspiracy theory that are thrown at them without investigating. a man sat down and wrote da vinci code and people took it so seriously while most of it have been made up, the same way someone wrote the book dracula in 1897 but today some people are convinced without any doubt that there are vampires among us.
D same way some scholars wrote d bible and u ppl believed it? Smh
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by dammygolden: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2012
To my greatest surprise, i think some of us in here are not here with us. The music industry is controlled by the devil. guys should listen to lyrics nowadays, interpretation will scare u...
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by EzePromoe: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2012
From your posts so far especially from the first page, i've seen how far the devil has gone in blindfolding the whole universe and hiding them from the truth. But i don't blame you though, it's written in the book of Revelations 12:9, that he'll deceive the world. And Christians we all know that this is endtime, what we all do on daily basis which internet isn't excluded is more of a spiritual than physical. Let's know that music is the first place where the devil draws soul unto himself. Never mind, the devil may use scientifical proof to prove the Almighty God wrong. But that's why you need to be watchful and again i say this is endtime, and so many evils are happening, expect the rapture anytime from now. Oh my God, open the eyes of your people to see the height were the devil is going in getting souls.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by dammygolden: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2012
@eze promoe, bros you are just the best we can have here, tell them all.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Revolva(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2012
teminoni: Plz, ignorance is not an excuse. Because u don't believe in illuminati or because u have not seen proof of it, doesn't mean it does not exist.

-Firstly, illuminati is simply worshipping the devil for worldly riches. it has been in existence even since the time of Jesus. As Jesus was tempted by the devil to bow down to him (devil) and get the world and all its glory.

-2ndly, people sinning now 'can/might' still be forgiven on judgement day as long as they believe that Jesus is the risen son of God and they repent of their sins (adultery and so on). But when u know Christ alrdy, and u believe in him, but then turn around and start worshipping the devil and u die without confessing and repenting, then it is very likely that u'r going to hell.

-3rdly, Free mason is different from illuminatti. Like I said earlier, ignorance is not an excuse. If u don't know about these things, please go and do some research.

-4thly, I know there are many atheists here who don't believe in Jesus, devil, heaven or hell.. Well, we all have a right to believe in anything we want. But don't say cuz u can't see it or cuz there is no proof of it that means it does not exist.

Well for ur 4th statement who told you that place exist since there is no proof so you can just believe things like hell or heaven and not everybody that don't believe in hell or heaven are aethiest ok and lemme clear you illuminati is the highest chain when you are a freemason its like a pyramid from lower to the apex ok
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by meforkene(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2012
akpu nku: ACTION: Thief Kpof Kpof. RESULT: Hell fire.

ACTION: Join Iluminati, RESULT: Hell fire
If na like that,...make we begin buy firewood...God forbid o!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by SimplySEA(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2012
He wanted to join them. He join finish see d kine song e fit do! Na now i de see d impact of d don called jazzy in his songs! Oyato, rubbish!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by walexy1(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2012
I'm surprised at d way some guys think. Well, if u don't believe whether or not maybe heaven or
Hell exists, it's not ur fault, when u get there (Heaven or Hell), d truth shall make u see clearly.
U'r free to believe in whatever u like but it's better to believe in d truth, Heaven exists, Hell also
exists, but it's ur choice to decide where to go to so BE WISE
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2012
freecocoa: So joining the supposed illuminati group is the only thing that will take him to hell fire?

In other words its okay for him to keep committing whatever sin he is now but avoid the illuminati and still make heaven.

How funny.grin most of these men are just clowns.
Shattap you for calling a man of God a clown. I can now deduce what Nairaland has now transform you into.
Wannabe bandwagon effect.
The said pastor cannot live in the private life of the performer called D'banj and knows when to correct his ills. The illuminati saga has persistently hovered around D'banj personality and career thus the said man of God decided to counsell him on the inherent danger.
The bible made us to believe that ALL have sin and come short of the glory of God. The Bible also pointed out that if any man said he is without sin,he definately is mocking God. My dear,we recognised the fact that we are all sinners with various degree of sin but identifying your self with satan and all his institutions is not the same kind of sin. If u forsake God and denounce him,you are on your own.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by deleo16(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
[quote author=Crown Prince]
Shattap you for calling a man of God a clown. I can now deduce what Nairaland has now transform you into.
Wannabe bandwagon effect.
The said pastor cannot live in the private life of the performer called D'banj and knows when to correct his ills. The illuminati saga has persistently hovered around D'banj personality and career thus the said man of God decided to counsell him on the inherent danger.
The bible made us to believe that ALL have sin and come short of the glory of
////// LWKMD//////
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by EzePromoe: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
dammygolden: @eze promoe, bros you are just the best we can have here, tell them all.
My brother, the things we see on this earth is more than us o, may God help us.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Seunzz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
meforkene: Nigerians should stop exhibiting their ignorance!please!there's nothing like illuminati anymore..what does it means,..simply:enlightened,the light.it existed in d times of michealangelo,einstien,da vinci,raphael di santi,..(These ppl were actually enlightened)...so sad that the da vinci syndrome that hit the world over 7years ago is just touching us now...and please illuminati is simply scientific n against religion..not these entertainment puppets

Obviously you've read Dan Brown's 'Angels and Demons' book but started reading from chapter 1. Else you would have be informed that cern, antimatter, and THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE ILLUMINATE are all factual.

Days when the illuminati used to be about science are gone. Now we have the darker and evil version
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by adamse(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
I stand to be corrected..d man of God never said anything like that..don't be too quick at throwing insults at him.let's be logical,supposin iluminati is a sin against God,tjen its just one out of many dbanj wld probably av committed,nd all oda sins committed too will land anyone in hell...somepeople will just wake up one morning nd start sayin this person said these and that..u beTter watch what you say.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by deleo16(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Daunashamed(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
meforkene:
Continue basking in ur ambience of ignorance and self-denial of ability to know..bingo!
lmao...very funny! See who thinks he knows!..SMH!..you don't want to know what I know kid,I've seen it all from all perspectives, better know where you belong and stop deceiving yourself before death snatches your dear life away...*Long Hiss*
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by deleo16(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
www.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHXnsUKWzA_I&v=HXnsUKWzA_I&gl=US
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by iamdsam: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
You people should stop fooling yourselves. There is nothing like hell. It is just an illusion. As for that damn pastor, he should think of something better to do if he does not know what to say... mtchewww
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by nlofficial(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
Which airline him go use land for Hell? Dana airline? Anyways, i think that's one perfect airline.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by deleo16(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
iamdsam: You people should stop fooling yourselves. There is nothing like hell. It is just an illusion. As for that damn pastor, he should think of something better to do if he does not know what to say... mtchewww
so what happen to men body if they die then pls can any muslim also confirm this for is there no hell
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Skills10: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
I know most nigerians and people on Nairaland try to give their little thoughts a tongue. We are so Myopic. There are conspiracies and no theories. Hell is real but it is a place where the dead reside. It is the dwelling place of the dead(b oth the good and the bad) Jesus was the firstborn from the dead. So, Hell also means Hades. On the day of judgement, the wicked will be thrown to the lake of Fire. The parable of the rich man and lazarus was symbolic. Jesus was telling the Pharisees who were supposed to be beneficiary of Abraham's blessing that the Gentiles too were coming to take over from them. As for Illuminati, huh, if only u suckers know the truth, Skulls and bones, freemansonry, killing of princess Diana, Michael Jackson. Movies like eyes wide shut, the Men who Stare At goats and so on, u would know that Illuminati does exist with only an evil Agenda. Have u watched Kanye West video POWER. Or Jay Z in one of his songs saying and I qoute " And you Mary, Jesus can't save you, life starts when the Church ends".so to u suckers out there, do urself a favour, go get the movie series ILLUMINATI and watch. After, u will have a different perspective. Satan is the king of deceit, and will continue to deceive people who chose to be deceived. Ciao.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by deleo16(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
deleo16: www.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHXnsUKWzA_I&v=HXnsUKWzA_I&gl=US
watch where chrisbrown sang fallen angel
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 21, 2012
Skills10: I know most nigerians and people on Nairaland try to give their little thoughts a tongue. We are so Myopic. There are conspiracies and no theories. Hell is real but it is a place where the dead reside. It is the dwelling place of the dead(b oth the good and the bad) Jesus was the firstborn from the dead. So, Hell also means Hades. On the day of judgement, the wicked will be thrown to the lake of Fire. The parable of the rich man and lazarus was symbolic. Jesus was telling the Pharisees who were supposed to be beneficiary of Abraham's blessing that the Gentiles too were coming to take over from them. As for Illuminati, huh, if only u suckers know the truth, Skulls and bones, freemansonry, killing of princess Diana, Michael Jackson. Movies like eyes wide shut, the Men who Stare At goats and so on, u would know that Illuminati does exist with only an evil Agenda. Have u watched Kanye West video POWER. Or Jay Z in one of his songs saying and I qoute " And you Mary, Jesus can't save you, life starts when the Church ends".so to u suckers out there, do urself a favour, go get the movie series ILLUMINATI and watch. After, u will have a different perspective. Satan is the king of deceit, and will continue to deceive people who chose to be deceived. Ciao.

Wow! D man dat made dis illuminat! dvd has big biznes sense. Mehn, m jst wnderin hw mch he's made wit dis his invention o
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Oceemo(m): 1:08am On Jul 21, 2012
Isale_eko: LOL. I guess for as long as D'banj keeps singing about bosoms and bums, he will make heaven if he does not join illuminati.

cheesy
Isale_eko: LOL. I guess for as long as D'banj keeps singing about bosoms and bums, he will make heaven if he does not join illuminati.

cheesy

cheesy
Ah ah broz u no hear say im even perform 4 chc. Make dat pastor go pray 4 im own soul no b 2 cum d make noise.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Rick9(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
abbey621:

Go back home and suck your mama's boobs, obviously you are still living an illusion. It's amazing how someone like you can stay in Nigeria and know everything about the American music industry. Bunch of losers!
i pity u. O
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by xanda4(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Tahhh who go believe you d'banj though i m not suppose to judge you oh... But guy you be illuminati..... sad
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by grandlexuz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
chmod777: Nigerians want to hear ONLY two things, namely: Spirits and Occult. Even some university dons still believe computers, technology etc are product of occultism.
Siblings to Apes

In the early days of mobile phone technology a pastor once confided to me about the mysticism behind it. He was very certain the mobile phone technology was nothing but witch craft...lol
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by grandlexuz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
xanda4: Tahhh who go believe you d'banj though i m not suppose to judge you oh... But guy you be illuminati..... sad

So what? D'banj is not the reason for your illiteracy and poverty.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Emperor4God(m): 3:24am On Jul 18, 2013
[size=14pt]PROOF THAT D'BANJ IS A ILLUMINATI COMING SOON TO [/size] cool

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Emperor4God(m): 3:54am On Jul 19, 2013
PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF D’BANJ IS IN THE ILLUMINATI

JUST AS WE SAID WE WOULD.

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/07/dbanj-in-photo-displaying-illuminatis.html

I WONDER WHAT HIS PASTOR WILL SAY.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by chuose: 4:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Emperor4God: PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF D’BANJ IS IN THE ILLUMINATI

JUST AS WE SAID WE WOULD.

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/07/dbanj-in-photo-displaying-illuminatis.html

I WONDER WHAT HIS PASTOR WILL SAY.

[size=16pt]Thanks for bring this to our attention, the pictures are conclusive proof that D'Banj is in the ILLUMINATI.

I am not buying his music anymore.
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Reekado Banks Drowns Himself In Alcohol [PICS+VIDEO] / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.