Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (40469 Views)

See What A White Lady Was Spotted Doing To D'banj On Stage In USA(pics) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by saintohia: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ Billyonaire

I want to know more, which books do u've 4 me 2 read?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by joeace2020(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Naija,superstition,sad stories,juju,occult,devil,hellfire are synonyms
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by VellyG(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
teminoni: Plz, ignorance is not an excuse. Because u don't believe in illuminati or because u have not seen proof of it, doesn't mean it does not exist.

-Firstly, illuminati is simply worshipping the devil for worldly riches. it has been in existence even since the time of Jesus. As Jesus was tempted by the devil to bow down to him (devil) and get the world and all its glory.

-2ndly, people sinning now 'can/might' still be forgiven on judgement day as long as they believe that Jesus is the risen son of God and they repent of their sins (adultery and so on). But when u know Christ alrdy, and u believe in him, but then turn around and start worshipping the devil and u die without confessing and repenting, then it is very likely that u'r going to hell.

-3rdly, Free mason is different from illuminatti. Like I said earlier, ignorance is not an excuse. If u don't know about these things, please go and do some research.

-4thly, I know there are many atheists here who don't believe in Jesus, devil, heaven or hell.. Well, we all have a right to believe in anything we want. But don't say cuz u can't see it or cuz there is no proof of it that means it does not exist.
Pls tell them. Am surprised majority of you don't even know what the illuminati is all about. If kanye west,JayZ etc culd make comments like "I sold my soul to the devil though it was a crappy deal but it got me a few toys" on stage. Do u think he's sayin al these just for the fun of rappin. Pls y'all should wake up this is d end time. Even Tupac knew about the illuminati's. they wanted him into their group but he refused..for that reason he kept condemning them. The sole reason why he later called himself Don kiluminati which was coined from (Kill illuminati). His assasination may have been masterminded by them. Forget abt d rivalry shit wit biggie.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Daunashamed(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
For all of you shouting illuminati doesn't exist because you think you have read a little and you think you know it all should go back to research and learn more please.
The man{pastor} was trying to refer to the freemasons I believe,which for those who follow the happenings of our generation well will tell that the freemason is a metamorphosed form of the illuminati which was originally started by the enlightened scientists.
Don't limit your research to the internet alone guys, hit your libraries and dig in to old books... and also watch out for the NEW WORLD ORDER guys..it has already started.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Oluesther(f): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

You are deceiving your self .... Even the bible did not deny situations like this .. 2 Timothy 3 ...For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!.. I will rather believe the bible than believe you even if the bible says a lie

Glad to know we still have true christians here. God bless you so much. I am just loving you.

I would rather believe in the Bible, believe that heaven and hell are real. I would rather believe that Jesus is Lord and the saviour of the whole world; than reject Him and end up in hell fire (whether you call it lake of fire or whatever, it is still the same). Heaven and hell are real. But, if it turns out not to be real on the last day, I have got nothing to lose.

Please repent from your sinful ways, your unbelief, etc., and accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and personal SAVIOUR. No one can come to God except through JESUS!!!
John 14:6.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by swaggerboi2011: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
its very real, but not neccessarily the reason for break up, or else, i would believe too on the rumour MAVIN(mohots blabla versus illuminati niggas) shm
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by meforkene(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
teminoni: Plz, ignorance is not an excuse. Because u don't believe in illuminati or because u have not seen proof of it, doesn't mean it does not exist.

-Firstly, illuminati is simply worshipping the devil for worldly riches. it has been in existence even since the time of Jesus. As Jesus was tempted by the devil to bow down to him (devil) and get the world and all its glory.

-2ndly, people sinning now 'can/might' still be forgiven on judgement day as long as they believe that Jesus is the risen son of God and they repent of their sins (adultery and so on). But when u know Christ alrdy, and u believe in him, but then turn around and start worshipping the devil and u die without confessing and repenting, then it is very likely that u'r going to hell.

-3rdly, Free mason is different from illuminatti. Like I said earlier, ignorance is not an excuse. If u don't know about these things, please go and do some research.

-4thly, I know there are many atheists here who don't believe in Jesus, devil, heaven or hell.. Well, we all have a right to believe in anything we want. But don't say cuz u can't see it or cuz there is no proof of it that means it does not exist.
You sound wise but ehn!what is ur phone or computer for?..google is your friend..illuminatus:enlightened ones..it functioned when people did not know whether to believe in God or science.and FYI free mason aint secret in any way..forum for influential men to meet and talk business..please u need google in ur life.shut up!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
U knw sumtin? I've cum 2 realise that this illuminati tin has a lot 2 do wit mentalities (u knw wat i mean?). I notice dat wen a man's stil hustling, he can sit wit odas & believ wateva bad tin dy say abt rich pple, bt wen he himself 'HAMMER', his mentality'll change, if dere r pple talkin shit abt rich pple, he wnt even boda sittin wit dem, he'l jst say in his mind- (These ones r jst jobless, mtchew).

4 cryin out loud, we're living in d 21st century. IlluminaTI ko, IlluminaMILK ni. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by meforkene(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
pompori king: Lord..why are there so many retards on nl..sme fools still don't know about illuminati..why do they call themselves d enlightened oooh cos God made them smarter than us rite use ur head nw..
Bia nwokem..you actually sound smarter than da vinci,newton,einstien,raphael di santi..that's y ur answering POMPORI..chai!ewu!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Jay-Z, Kanye W are not even members of illuminati. They use creative symbols to sell records.
shocked shocked shocked All I am going to say to you is this.Some people have eyes but they cannot see, they have ears but they cannot hear.
You are very lost my guy, your situation is almost hopeless.

Ok as for the pastor, i will say this once and i will say it again. The Pastor is FAKE!! if he wasn't why is it that he is only advising him not to join illuminati, how come he is not telling him to stop singing about sex, and body parts because he knows that if he do so his tithe will reduce. THE PASTOR GAN IS ON HIS WAY TO HELL FIRE! Alatenuje oshii!!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by VellyG(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Jay-Z, Kanye W are not even members of illuminati. They use creative symbols to sell records.
And you think if they get more record sales by using creative symbols all other artist won't follow them by doin same.
Those signs r used by a certain group of artist and not all. That shud read a meaning to you.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by meforkene(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
VellyG:
Pls tell them. Am surprised majority of you don't even know what the illuminati is all about. If kanye west,JayZ etc culd make comments like "I sold my soul to the devil though it was a crappy deal but it got me a few toys" on stage. Do u think he's sayin al these just for the fun of rappin. Pls y'all should wake up this is d end time. Even Tupac knew about the illuminati's. they wanted him into their group but he refused..for that reason he kept condemning them. The sole reason why he later called himself Don kiluminati which was coined from (Kill illuminati). His assasination may have been masterminded by them. Forget abt d rivalry shit wit biggie.
like u just bought a copy of those dvds for 200 dis morning.sorry!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Daunashamed(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: I dey fear those atheist. I was atheist for 3yrs, some of them dont even know what atheism is. Anyone who doesnt believe that there are intelligences higher than humans, that "put" us here either for experiment or otherwise, needs more reading to do.
come oh Billyonaire, you need serious flogging oh...*winks*...which one you no dey now?thought you are an atheist!...christian you no be,muslim you no be,even okija self I believe say you no follow, where you stand now dude?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Ayowumie(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
This is really amusing. Does it mean that if Dbanj doesn't join illuminati, he will end up in heaven?

Some time I wonder, how real is this illuminati?
I am not saying that 'cult-like-groups' don't exist but are they are all illuminati?

CONSPIRACY THEORY EVERYWHERE. Every musician is a potential illuminati- This is a crazy thought. Can they also be Ogoni or what?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by meforkene(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
saintohia: @ Billyonaire

I want to know more, which books do u've 4 me 2 read?
Da Vinci code
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Ayowumie(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
This is really amusing. Does it mean that if Dbanj doesn't join illuminati, he will end up in heaven?

Some time I wonder, how real is this illuminati?
I am not saying that 'cult-like-groups' don't exist but are they all illuminati?

CONSPIRACY THEORIES EVERYWHERE. Every musician is a potential illuminati- This is a crazy thought. Can't they also be Ogoni or must it be Illuminati all the time?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Oluesther(f): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: There is no HELL, thats sealed. When people die, not everyone cross over instantly although 95% do cross instantly. Many still linger on due to their strong bond with earthly loved ones and attachments. That temporal "state" is the limbo state and, that was the rational behind those traditional memorials that relatives do to release the souls, although many are not conscious why ancient people did it, most people just do am because dem wan chop rice and wear designer apparels. But everyone do crossover after a while with the help of the spirit guides.

Cross over to where?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
"We also reliably gathered that D'Banj had a short performance at the service, where he sang his 'Olorun Maje' song."

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin I find this to be very funny, the pastor even let him perform one of his many songs, only because it had "olorun" in it.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by meforkene(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

You are deceiving your self .... Even the bible did not deny situations like this .. 2 Timothy 3 ...For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!.. I will rather believe the bible than believe you even if the bible says a lie

C'mon..becos dbanj is now successful u call him names and ur quoting the bible for me.ur pointless..save it.now lemme school u:illuminati..the light,a group of scientists that could explain what the church couldn't.the Catholic church didn't like that and secretly ordered their assasinations...please don't pick one verse in the bible to fill up ur borehole of ignorance
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Oluesther(f): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
idowuswap: What of schl cultist..are they going 2 heaven with there killing?

All sinners, those who have not given their lives to CHRIST (whether they are cultists or self righteous people, liars, etc.), will all go to hell fire.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Parnassuss(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
See topic! I'm off to baff joor.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by sylve11: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sky-walker:
grin grin grin grin Nigerians and this illu stuff

Na illumu grin grin grin cool
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by abbey621(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
VellyG:

Young man, pls shut your trap and stop spitting nonsense! The original illuminati group has nothing to do with the current views being spread around. Also according to the modern theory, in order for you to be an illuminati, you have to come from a strong blood line, you can't join illuminati, you have to be born into it, your bloodline must come from the original 13 founding families, all these crap about JayZ, Kanye and others are just stupid, wishful thinking.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by ayox2003: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
ayox2003: PR toh bad!
D'banj's girl is doing a great job!

Frawzey.

You guys are still on this illuminati thingy.
This is simple public relation (PR). Dbanj's girl (PR0) gave out this news so that people would have something to say about Dbanj. The Pastor said it, agreed. But his PR was the direct source of the news. Thats why you read "a source close to the pastor told us that blah blah blah."
Since Dbanj dropped Oyato and the 2 consecutive singles that followed, his aim has been to take over the scene. And his girl has been doing just that. I can bet that with the rave he has at the moment, he just might drop his album sooner than you think and you guys would buy it, even his haters.
Naija people, dont dull.

Frawzey.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by ukpaku: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
So if d banj no join illuminati, him go heaven straight, preach salvation jare
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Daunashamed(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
meforkene:
C'mon..becos dbanj is now successful u call him names and ur quoting the bible for me.ur pointless..save it.now lemme school u:illuminati..the light,a group of scientists that could explain what the church couldn't.the Catholic church didn't like that and secretly ordered their assasinations...please don't pick one verse in the bible to fill up ur borehole of ignorance
and you think a line you stole from a movie explains it all?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by legendsilver(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Illuminati and the allied organizations are mystical enlightenment organization, there is nothing wrong with the quest for deeper underlying knowledge of the Universe, these half-knowledged pastors have a way of damning other knowledge base and sentencing anyone to in-existent Hell. There is no Hell Fire.
i pity u, grin
Billyonaire: Illuminati and the allied organizations are mystical enlightenment organization, there is nothing wrong with the quest for deeper underlying knowledge of the Universe, these half-knowledged pastors have a way of damning other knowledge base and sentencing anyone to in-existent Hell. There is no Hell Fire.
i pity u,
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Emmy0203: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
LOL,anyway we only utter a halt words 2a gud son jare ti oba deinue adi odindin
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by okeybest19(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ortis: Pls how do i join illumiati cos need money bad bad

u want d money bad bad??...u can do anything to get it?..

Just cut off d head of any of ur loved one and throw it inside River benue....and illuminati would find u...don't ask me how.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
searchcorp: Very stupid post, its ur father that initiated him into illuminati, fools, plus the poster o, plus the pastor o - they are sets of illogical thinking disgrace to Nigeria.

PS: Jay Z himself isn't a member of illuminati, do u fffing have a clue what illuminati is?

Taaaah!
will u shut that ur mouth, who told u that Jay.Z is not a member,
Jay z, Kanye west, Lady Gaga, Rihana, Beyonce, Shakira, Lil.wayne, drake, Nickiminaj, Trey songs, and others 2 numeroux to mention, are all members,
no musician can reach a high status unless u are in the illuminati.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by tope33(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
They are so dumb n dont know shi.t about illuminati tongue
shymmex: What the heck is illuminati??

And who does a pulpit pim.p know about illuminati?

These fake pastors need to stop hallucinating, and focus on their sheeple.. undecided undecided
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Saintsquare(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2012

Gud 1,even kanye West said it live on stage “I sold my soul to the devil......I kno its a crappy deal but it came with a few toys like a happy meal”.Some pple stil do not believe but its there choice.I have loads of interestin videos in which symbols and other stuff were reveald,even 1 showin the Church of Satan`s temple over 30yrs ago.Its not a matter of there existence but for everyone to hold the Pillar of Almighty God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Drowns Himself In Alcohol [PICS+VIDEO] / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.