Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (40468 Views)

See What A White Lady Was Spotted Doing To D'banj On Stage In USA(pics) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by abbey621(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Fredrick909: will u shut that ur mouth, who told u that Jay.Z is not a member,
Jay z, Kanye west, Lady Gaga, Rihana, Beyonce, Shakira, Lil.wayne, drake, Nickiminaj, Trey songs, and others 2 numeroux to mention, are all members,
no musician can reach a high status unless u are in the illuminati.

Go back home and suck your mama's boobs, obviously you are still living an illusion. It's amazing how someone like you can stay in Nigeria and know everything about the American music industry. Bunch of losers!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by ibsmooth: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
LEAVE HIM ALONE,CATHOLIC CHURCH AND CHRISTIANITY BY EXTENSION CREATED ILLUMINATI.WE ALL KNOW
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by abel1091: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
Please guy 5n God's way if not hell fire is real o! angry
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by phreakabit(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: What the heck is illuminati??

And[size=18pt] who [/size]does a pulpit pim.p know about illuminati?

[size=18pt]These fake pastors[/size] need to stop hallucinating, and focus on their sheeple.. undecided undecided

I find it quite bemusing that someone as nescient as you, thinks himself worthy of being considered intelligent. If you could not at least come up with something constructive to say as regarding the issue being discussed, why didn't you just shut up? You barely know this pastor, yet, here you are spew rubbish and calling him all sorts of names. A true exhibition of absolute ignorance. . . . Priceless. BTW the word in your second paragraph should be what, not who.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by SmileGirl(f): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Leorichy: lwkmd! Will d-banj make HEAVen before? Even the pastor will not make heaven! It's like telling a a man of 3 wives not to marry another one,if he want to makes heaven(christian)
Shut ur trap because it does nt concern u if Hell exist. Hell exists & it's waitin 2 devour u. If u dont believe in Christianity, don't defame it
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by emsquare(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
Chanchit: D'banj, no fear, Heaven is your final resting place, among the damned, in a ramshakle box... Did i say heaven..? I mean the fourth heaven...*wink*

LOL!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Fredrick909: will u shut that ur mouth, who told u that Jay.Z is not a member,
Jay z, Kanye west, Lady Gaga, Rihana, Beyonce, Shakira, Lil.wayne, drake, Nickiminaj, Trey songs, and others 2 numeroux to mention, are all members,
no musician can reach a high status unless u are in the illuminati.

Ezioku?

That sounds like another form of haterism.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by princenat(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
freecocoa: So joining the supposed illuminati group is the only thing that will take him to hell fire?

In other words its okay for him to keep committing whatever sin he is now but avoid the illuminati and still make heaven.

How funny.grin most of these men are just clowns.

See as laf wan tia my mouth ooohhh. I beg mek I carry something hold am tyt b/4 i go tia. Anyway, man of God must talk smtin.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Boboedom: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Revolva:

Thank you bro +10000 and the useless brainwash pastor -10000
You see all this people speaking of hell or heaven are just day dreamin and anticipating a place that does not exist , your hell is on earth and your heaven here ok ,
Pls if I had chance to be in this freemason thing I will because of knowledge and power after all what is my existence on earth born poor and die poor too bad

How difficult is it to join? What is delaying/stopping you from joining? This is how some of deceive ourselves thinking that we are deceiving others. Go join now.You can get all the wisdom, power and wealth and even more from JESUS CHRIST. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
baba is on the highway to hell already....illuminati will only make him fly there on a private jet...
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Mekenz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
fake pastors evriwere,my frd tels me dat,iz only way 2 hammer quick in nija diz days
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Porthable(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
And its amazin dat i made it tru d maze dat i was in! He even went futher to say lord frgve me cos i couldn't hve made it witout sin! Kai.....
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Porthable(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
And its amazin dat i made it tru d maze dat i was in! He even went futher to say lord frgve me cos i couldn't hve made it witout sin! Kai..... Gist me wat d Bleep do u call end time brodta i beg u to look around u, dis wrld just strted gettin bettr
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
And Dbanj performed on the holy altar....... same dude that sing about bums and sex. now on the altar singing oloma je oooooooooo
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by searchcorp(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
Now this thread is getting interesting, but then;

@billyonaire

I will advice u to stick to other esoteric knowledge and leave the bible for us - Christians. Thanks bro (y)
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by meforkene(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Da-unashamed:

and you think a line you stole from a movie explains it all?
Continue basking in ur ambience of ignorance and self-denial of ability to know..bingo!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by samkoro: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
freecocoa: So joining the supposed illuminati group is the only thing that will take him to hell fire?

In other words its okay for him to keep committing whatever sin he is now but avoid the illuminati and still make heaven.

How funny.grin most of these men are just clowns.

U find it difficult to read between the lines.Ok let me break it down for ur little brain.

Example
Do not steal or else you will go to jail.
From the above premise,am I telling you to assault,kill or commit arson.No,I never said so. You do not have to pre-empt or accuse the pastor of what he never said based on what he said

1 Like

Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Michky: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
ayox2003:

You guys are still on this illuminati thingy.
This is simple public relation (PR). Dbanj's girl (PR0) gave out this news so that people would have something to say about Dbanj. The Pastor said it, agreed. But his PR was the direct source of the news. Thats why you read "a source close to the pastor told us that blah blah blah."
Since Dbanj dropped Oyato and the 2 consecutive singles that followed, his aim has been to take over the scene. And his girl has been doing just that. I can bet that with the rave he has at the moment, he just might drop his album sooner than you think and you guys would buy it, even his haters.
Naija people, dont dull.

Frawzey.
Good post. Thanks
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by busket(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
Its's a simple advise he better take it or leave ot.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Michky: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
okeybest19:

u want d money bad bad??...u can do anything to get it?..

Just cut off d head of any of ur loved one and throw it inside River benue....and illuminati would find u...don't ask me how.
Guy, i dey suspect you o. Are you speaking from experience?
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Sabotage4700(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
abeg oooo d'banj will not join illuminati so don't even try accuse or advise him not to. wink
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by akpunku1: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
ACTION: Thief Kpof Kpof. RESULT: Hell fire.

ACTION: Join Iluminati, RESULT: Hell fire
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Michky: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
mitwitdot: baba is on the highway to hell already....illuminati will only make him fly there on a private jet...
LMFAO!!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by mollie12: 12:52am On Jul 20, 2012
Revolva:

Thank you bro +10000 and the useless brainwash pastor -10000
You see all this people speaking of hell or heaven are just day dreamin and anticipating a place that does not exist , your hell is on earth and your heaven here ok ,
Pls if I had chance to be in this freemason thing I will because of knowledge and power after all what is my existence on earth born poor and die poor too bad

So because you have obviously been to the other world you consider yourself an authority to tell the rest of us that there is no heaven or hell abi?

Its called Argumentum ad ignorantiam - even learned philosophers would agree on that one - saying there is no heaven or hell because of lack of evidence is a serious logical fallacy.

So be wise - and get saved - Jesus is the only way wink!
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by mollie12: 1:48am On Jul 20, 2012
Another thing, we ALL need to get off this fixation on all things illuminati. It's no secret that the world lies in wickedness, so what's the big deal about a human being or group of people deciding to pledge their lives to satan's worship? We need to get our focus back to where it belongs - which is working out OUR own salvation.

If you are a Christian you would clear remember that we were instructed to pick up our crosses and follow Jesus, not pick up our megaphones and follow satan.

Besides, the activities of these organizations are so secret that no one really knows who the actual members are and what they do. If not, why are all these people doing exposes on them still alive and active? They should have been killed or silenced by now if they were really exposing great and heavy secret information.

This fascination by all things demonic does not help anyone. Please leave illuminati and co to themselves and run your own race. Cling to Jesus as strong as you can - time is running out. God forbid our Lord comes and instead of meeting us at duty post as faithful servants, we are caught up in all the distractions of satan and his worshippers. God help us.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Amari(f): 2:22am On Jul 20, 2012
And somtyms i wonda y God is so tolerant and merciful. undecidedAnd somtyms i wonda y God is so tolerant and merciful.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by jmslimx(m): 3:19am On Jul 20, 2012
meforkene: Nigerians should stop exhibiting their ignorance!please!there's nothing like illuminati anymore..what does it means,..simply:enlightened,the light.it existed in d times of michealangelo,einstien,da vinci,raphael di santi,..(These ppl were actually enlightened)...so sad that the da vinci syndrome that hit the world over 7years ago is just touching us now...and please illuminati is simply scientific n against religion..not these entertainment puppets

Read this

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/illuminati_exposed.htm
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Dongoody(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2012
meforkene: Nigerians should stop exhibiting their ignorance!please!there's nothing like illuminati anymore..what does it means,..simply:enlightened,the light.it existed in d times of michealangelo,einstien,da vinci,raphael di santi,..(These ppl were actually enlightened)...so sad that the da vinci syndrome that hit the world over 7years ago is just touching us now...and please illuminati is simply scientific n against religion..not these entertainment puppets
I think u don't know what illuminati is all about. Go nd find out more recent activities of de illuminati.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by Dongoody(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2012
abbey621:

Go back home and suck your mama's boobs, obviously you are still living an illusion. It's amazing how someone like you can stay in Nigeria and know everything about the American music industry. Bunch of losers!
For saying that, u're not reasonable. Don't think because u're remote in researches others don't read or make researches. Just keep ur trap shut.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by a1solution: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Illuminati and the allied organizations are mystical enlightenment organization, there is nothing wrong with the quest for deeper underlying knowledge of the Universe, these half-knowledged pastors have a way of damning other knowledge base and sentencing anyone to in-existent Hell. There is no Hell Fire.
In my opinion you are a mystic and very correct in your above statement.
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by a1solution: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2012
crusifis:

+1000000. God bless u, i just googled it now, and saw the same thing, na so dem kill galileo for nothing, call am witch
+100000000
Re: Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell by a1solution: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: There is no HELL, thats sealed. When people die, not everyone cross over instantly although 95% do cross instantly. Many still linger on due to their strong bond with earthly loved ones and attachments. That temporal "state" is the limbo state and, that was the rational behind those traditional memorials that relatives do to release the souls, although many are not conscious why ancient people did it, most people just do am because dem wan chop rice and wear designer apparels. But everyone do crossover after a while with the help of the spirit guides.
now I no there are wise men on Nairand maybe Seun should create a section for the wise ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Reekado Banks Drowns Himself In Alcohol [PICS+VIDEO] / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.