Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,046 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North (2685 Views)

(must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths / M-belt Group Dumps Buhari, Backs Jonathan / Threat To Dump Jonathan In 2015: Northern Govs Bluffing – M-belt Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by adino(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
Na wa oo. Things are really taking shape in Nigeria. All hail the Middle Belt, now they are truly taking their very destiny in their own hands. Shame to Jeremiah Useni.

[b]
President of Middle Belt Forum, Prof Jerry Gana, has said youths in the Middle Belt region will have no alternative than to defend themselves against constant attacks by Fulani herdsmen if the Federal Government cannot guarantee their safety.

Gana said this when a delegation of MBF paid a condolence visit to Governor Jonah Jang in Jos on Sunday, over the July 7 massacre in nine villages of Barakin Ladi and Riyom local governments of the state.

He said the youths in the region were considering mobilising for a reprisal but are waiting for Federal Government’s response to the recent incident where over 100 people were killed including two lawmakers from Plateau State.

He however told the youths not to take the law into their hands.

The MBF president led a delegation, among whom were retired generals Zamani Lekwot(Correct Man) and Joshua Dogonyaro, Vice President MBF, Dr. Bala Takaya; former Deputy Governors of Nasarawa and Kogi states, Michael Abdul and Phillip Salau respectively; and former member, House of Representatives, Mr. Jonathan Asake, amongst others.

Gana said, “Enough is Enough.”

He said though the Middle Belt believed in the corporate existence of Nigeria and had lost many leaders in their quest to keep Nigeria one, they could no longer fold their arms while leaders from the region die very cheaply.

Gana said, “It is also important for me to convey that we as the leaders have been asking our youths to be patient and to be law abiding and not to disturb by having in mind that authorities everywhere will do what is necessary to bring to book all those who are in the habit of taking lives.

“Life is no longer sacred and therefore we want to assure you that our youths right from Adamawa, Taraba, where ever they are, are moblilised and we want to say that if we cannot be defended, because the security of lives and property of the people is the primary purpose of government, and if people cannot be defended by the forces of the Federal Government, I want to say that we are ready to defend ourselves.
[/b]

http://www.punchng.com/news/youthsll-defend-middle-belt-gana/

THIS IS WHAT WE TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by asha80(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
what happened to one monolithic north?
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
Middle belt no wan do AREWA again ?
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by freegaza(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
Wrong timing expecially now that grenades are flyin ova the core northerners in bukuru.Dnt start what you can't finish
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by PointB: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
freegaza: Wrong timing expecially now that grenades are flyin ova the core northerners in bukuru.Dnt start what you can't finish

How do you mean by "don't start what u can't finish?" You don't want them to defend themselves? They should roll over and die just so the fulani herdsmen can have their way?
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by jmaine: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
Interesting . . . .
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by freegaza(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
The whole population of berom is not upto 500k and there are upto 50million fulanis in africa
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by adino(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
@ jmaine
Interesting . . . .

Guy wey your pics na angry
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by PointB: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
freegaza: The whole population of berom is not upto 500k and there are upto 50million fulanis in africa

And so? I hope genocide is not what you are contemplating. In any case, Africa population will certainly rise to the challenge should Fulani try it.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Yeske2(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
The MB realized who the real enemy is very late, I pity them though.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2012
Yeske!:
The MB realized who the real enemy is very late, I pity them though.
very late bro
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Awake9ja(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2012
As a Benue man that i am, i must say "enough is enough" to all the killings by core-north.

The biafran/nigeria war is what i regret when ever i remembered it.
my father who fought in that war told me that they also see it as a mistake even during the war and after that war.
he one's told me that they fought while the few hausa and fulani's in the war keep taking the glory.

We know our friends and our when the time comes.
we can never make another mistake.

It's not so easy for us to stand up and say "we are sorry to the biafran's" but
they must know by now that we are deeply sorry. not for them to assist us but that we have found out the mistake in the war.

5 Likes

Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by emmke(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2012
I strongly believe that the middle belt states like Plateau, Benue, Taraba etc should quit that arewa consultative forum. We don't belong there and clearly they (the core northern states) do not have our interest at heart. Imagine the mofos keeping mute while the fulanis went on their killing spree only to spew craps when the StF decided to evacuate the fulanis for the sake of peace. Kudos to Gana and fcukx Oseni, he's a persona non grata in Plateau anyway.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2012
emmke: I strongly believe that the middle belt states like Plateau, Benue, Taraba etc should quit that arewa consultative forum. We don't belong there and clearly they (the core northern states) do not have our interest at heart. Imagine the mofos keeping mute while the fulanis went on their killing spree only to spew craps when the StF decided to evacuate the fulanis for the sake of peace. Kudos to Gana and fcukx Oseni, he's a persona non grata in Plateau anyway.
plateau,benue,taraba and southern kaduna are the only hope of the middle belt against total fulani/islamic domination.forget about niger,kwara,kogi.nasarawa and adamawa people look up to plateau,benue,southern kaduna to break hausa/fulani domination in the middle belt.MB states should initiate and pass laws to criminalize cattle migration and illegal fulani settlements in MB villages,towns,along expressways and in the bushes should be demolished.any fulani cattle rearers should be forced to either set up cattle ranch or return to their ancestal lands.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Stallion77(f): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2012
freegaza: The whole population of berom is not upto 500k and there are upto 50million fulanis in africa
THEN YOU DONT KNOW THE STRENGHT OF ONE BEROM WOMAN....not Man o. WOMAN!

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2012
Any MBelt leader or politician who attends arewa meetings should be publicly lynched and his properties in MB burnt.jerry useni deserves this type of treatment,else if given the opportunity,he will sell his plateau people into fulani servitude.
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2012
emmke: I strongly believe that the middle belt states like Plateau, Benue, Taraba etc should quit that arewa consultative forum. We don't belong there and clearly they (the core northern states) do not have our interest at heart. Imagine the mofos keeping mute while the fulanis went on their killing spree only to spew craps when the StF decided to evacuate the fulanis for the sake of peace. Kudos to Gana and fcukx Oseni, he's a persona non grata in Plateau anyway.

BS !! Go and face your hausa masters grin grin grin
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by excondido(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2012
i think the best way to stir the waters in ACF is to throw a northern candidate that is a christain to test the resolve of the core northern hegemony.

well a candidate that befits the desription is already the number 3 man in nigeria. i think his candidacy will shake the core north because the south can easily accept him
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by tpia5: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2012
Awake9ja: As a Benue man that i am, i must say "enough is enough" to all the killings by core-north.

The biafran/nigeria war is what i regret when ever i remembered it.
my father who fought in that war told me that they also see it as a mistake even during the war and after that war.
he one's told me that they fought while the few hausa and fulani's in the war keep taking the glory.

We know our friends and our when the time comes.
we can never make another mistake.

It's not so easy for us to stand up and say "we are sorry to the biafran's" but
they must know by now that we are deeply sorry. not for them to assist us but that we have found out the mistake in the war.

you just registered today though.

do you have other ids?

1 Like

Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2012
President of Middle Belt Forum, Prof Jerry Gana, has said youths in the Middle Belt region will have no alternative than to defend themselves against constant attacks by Fulani herdsmen if the[b] Federal Government cannot guarantee their safety[/b]

Its so stupid that anyone in Nigeria ever dream of safety from Nigeria sane govt!
Atleast right in the mind of where im from, no one expects that!!

Thank God Im not a Nigerian angry Thank God I am an Igbo smiley
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by gst101: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2012
i am benue and i dont believe we should leave the north and join south even though i am geting fed up by the north. i think we should be on our own. we should be an independent state by the name FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF KWARARAFA. we can exist on our own. give islam the chance, it would take over the world. islam by it nature is dominating! look at the hausas, they accepted islam and all of their original identity is gone. they traded their identity for the arab identity. and the sorry thing is, the arabs will always see them as nigge.r.s. islam is a tool for spreading arabism and these mind colonised hausa/fulanis are not realising it yet!
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by joeyfire(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2012
What caught my attention was the presence of Zamani Lekwot. That man struck terror into the caliphate when he orchestrated the rout of maurauding fulani killers in the zangon kataf riots in 1991. IBB tried to hang him and retired him from the army. Till today zangon kataf has been as peaceful as geneva.
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Gonzala(f): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Always barking. When are you people going to bite? Toothless buIldogs!
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by adino(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
For your information there are some areas in Zango Kataf where no grass, trees or anything plantable can ever grow again. Way back in the days it was a complete routing of the haramites.Zamani Lekwot the conqueror of hausa/fulani marauders in Zango kataf. The fear of lekwot is the caliphate's beginning of wisdom.
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Murphy7h4: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Good point
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 20, 2012
Gonzala: Always barking. When are you people going to bite? Toothless buIldogs!

Hey gonzala, I know you sad
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Blyss: 4:16am On Jul 20, 2012

50Million my azz, try 33 to 35 Mill tops.
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by bashr8: 4:19am On Jul 20, 2012
gst101: i am benue and i dont believe we should leave the north and join south even though i am geting fed up by the north. i think we should be on our own. we should be an independent state by the name FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF KWARARAFA. we can exist on our own. give islam the chance, it would take over the world. islam by it nature is dominating! look at the hausas, they accepted islam and all of their original identity is gone. they traded their identity for the arab identity. and the sorry thing is, the arabs will always see them as nigge.r.s. islam is a tool for spreading arabism and these mind colonised hausa/fulanis are not realising it yet!
say what grin
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 20, 2012
@ gst101, the name federal republic of kwararafa sounds good.it should include southern kaduna,plateau,nasarawa,taraba and adamawa states.
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2012
Self determination remains a viable option. I'm seeing the dawn of the LOWER NIGER REPUBLIC
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2012
Blyss:

50Million my azz, try 33 to 35 Mill tops.
33 to 35 mill my azz(pun intended), try 20 mill tops

BTW, d MB had beta know dey r in 4 a long ride.
Re: Must Read: We Will Defend Middle Belt:- M.belt Tells Core North by Lisa1: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impersonator Of Igwe Of Agulu Town Sanctioned and Banished! / Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution / Fashola And Pastor Adeboye At Annual Lagos State's Thanksgiving. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.