Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ (8951 Views)

Buhari Will Collapse Before Election "Ghanaian Prophet" / 2015: Nigeria will collapse if Jonathan fail to win the Presidency- Ifeduba / Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by dominique(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2012
why must he always assume that Nigeria will collapse if this or that doesn't happen? does he even know the meaning of collapse? did he just compare pdp with the nazi :-O. i dont think he has any advisers when it comes to making statements.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2012
ebamma: wetin president jonathan smoke this morning?
Wetin u smoke,guess its powdered adultrated paracetamol. Lol
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by alaoeri: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2012
The more he talks the more he exposes his incapability, obviously GEJ has failed us because of insecurity that's why there isn't job opportunity coming from a president, chai GEJ really disappoint.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2012
dominique: why must he always assume that Nigeria will collapse if this or that doesn't happen? does he even know the meaning of collapse? did he just compare pdp with the nazi :O. i dont think he has any advisers when it comes to making statements.

What have just said. If you no nothing about politics just shut up and concentrate on men which you thrive better.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Afam4eva(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2012
solomon111: stop comparing america to Nigeria at every turn.
America's democracy is more older and advanced than that of Nigeria.
And in a way,the president is right.
He's right that without PDO, Nigeria won't exists? Dude are you fvcking kidding me right now?
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2012
PDP = Power2dPeople!; The most populous party in Africa, the Assembly of Best Brains, The Party with Nationalistic view. PDP is the greatest thing to happen to Nigeria. The opposition parties are just regional militia driven by fraudulent godfathers, but PDP, is for the people. We rule, while others follow.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by duality(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2012
may be if he had said without FRESH democratic party. some clowns would have had peace.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2012
alaoeri: The more he talks the more he exposes his incapability, obviously GEJ has failed us because of insecurity that's why there isn't job opportunity coming from a president, chai GEJ really disappoint.

U see a very good example of a F.O.OL
How can they be development and job creation amidst war and instability
Securing lives of her citisen is the basic and primary function of government
Can a dead man work and feed??common u should pass thru elemtary sch na
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: PDP = Power2dPeople!; The most populous party in Africa, the Assembly of Best Brains, The Party with Nationalistic view. PDP is the greatest thing to happen to Nigeria. The opposition parties are just regional militia driven by fraudulent godfathers, but PDP, is for the people. We rule, while others follow.

Hmmmm
Jonathan is the best thing that will ever happen to pdp
He will make other parties wish they were members
I knw so
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ayox2003: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2012
Wrong statement from a President! I think he needs to learn how to communicate...and not talk. He talks.

Frawzey
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by dominique(f): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:

What have just said. If you no nothing about politics just shut up and concentrate on men which you thrive better.

ideot, so politics is about predicting gloom and doom, making empty promises and blaming your ineptitude on others. just goes to show that having a brain doesn't necessarily mean you use it. . . like master like servant.

1 Like

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by adonisyung(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2012
Its d only gramma U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl knw ow to speak ƻ retardeen!.....if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ put ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r fathers there what will he do?where was ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r fathers wen æ fisherman became æ president?and what have U̶̲̥̅̊ guys done for dis country....all of you are talking as if U̶̲̥̅̊ get there U̶̲̥̅̊ won't lOot too...abeg leav d man alOne U̶̲̥̅̊ guys aint better

1 Like

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2012
Drawing inference from the collapse of the First and Second republics, Jonathan said but for the tolerance of the ruling party, the current democratic dispensation would have come to an end.

calling kasiem to start a pdp should be praised for upholding democracy thread

He said the intention of the opposition was to drown the PDP by painting it as a bad party. Jonathan accused the opposition of adopting ‘philosophy’ of “when you say the wrong thing one thousand times, it becomes the right thing".

dude is describing his monkeys on nl who regularly tell us buhari is bh, aregbe is slapman , gej is the best thing that happened to nigeria and other stories

1 Like

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by alaoeri: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:

Won't trade words with a nitwit like Ʊ.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ypzilanti: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: PDP = Power2dPeople!; The most populous party in Africa, the Assembly of Best Brains, The Party with Nationalistic view. PDP is the greatest thing to happen to Nigeria. The opposition parties are just regional militia driven by fraudulent godfathers, but PDP, is for the people. We rule, while others follow.

Hello Beaf. Na this post you dey now? grin

All these things GEJ is saying now, he should have said before the election and seen if he would have recieved half a vote outside Niger Delta.

1. I am not a pharoah or General. I can rule Nigeria without being all these.

2. I do not give a damn about asset declaration.

3. Boko Haram has infiltrated my government.

4. There are many PIB bills, I am confused on which one to back.

5. Nigerias problems started before me. I am not to blame for the present problems.

6. My wife will be made Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa...she wont collect salary, so its ok.

7. The fuel importation Cabal is stronger than Federal government, so we have to attack them by deregulation of fuel price.

Nigerians are like a man who married a woman in a hurry. Now they have to live through the bad marriage. But thank God presidential marriages only last four years and are not for a lifetime.

Power for power sake. The people are watching.

1 Like

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Gbawe: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:
You are one of the most dullest pple I knw here on nl.I doubt you can even control your home with ur never ending negative comments. Pple like you are regarded as wives in their homes. Trust me I knw one wen I see one

If criticism of a Nigerian President, by Nigerians, bother you to the extent you have to start attacking other posters with personal insult ,like a market woman, then the politics section is not for you.

The sad thing is that cretins like you cannot appreciate how frustrated you appear with your rants. Your mind is gone mate and you will only grow more frustrated, perhaps to the point of ill-health, if you cannot stomach criticism your 'messiah' now gets from the entire world. In nations full of politically sophisticated and ambitious folks, and not m.oro.nic reprobates like you, your corrupt, mediocre and inept messiah would be long gone for his abysmal failings.

2 Likes

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Tolexander: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2012
The president is very right with that statement he made. We all know the real nigerian tradition is corruption, and this is the function carried out by the PDP. And if pdp is not practising this tradition, who else is gonna do it. If the tradition of a country is left undone, that is enough to collapse the nation
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What has Tinubu got to do with my post?
If Tinubu is guilty, why has your president let him off the hook? More reason why you should be weary of that cowboy.

Mumu u said does this explain why past pdp governors ae working scot free in the streetsand I sited tinubu who is a past governor, a thief and he is not a pdp governor. So you see where ur foolishness lies abi?
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by kenlash1(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam: I see some of you here are foolish
So he should say without A.CN or CPC abi?
This man was brought there by that party and he needs to register is loyalty to the party being the biggest political party in africa. Please grow up,by the way I have confidence in GEJ as a pure democrat and nt the party and there is nothing really wrong in the statement he made.
I see u are really a retard to vommit dis nonsense, so a party is bigger dn a nation, did d party vote for him or nigerians voted for him. Wif ppl like u nigeria can never move forward. Stupid slowpoke vommiting trash,Even a blind man knws GEJ has failed.where security that he cannot handle becomes his priority forgetting oda part of d nation. so if dey fight in d north , east west nd south shld suffer?
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2012
Jonathan told the PDP NEC members that the activities of the violent Islamic sect, Boko Haram, had forced his government to re-prioritise, saying he had changed focus to tackling security challenges instead of employment and the provision of electricity.

simply put, boko haram is the new excuse for the expected failures and inability to deliver on vows
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by hbabajide: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2012
This man was brought there by that party and he needs to register is loyalty to the party being the biggest political party in africa. Please grow up,by the way I have confidence in GEJ as a pure democrat and nt the party and there is nothing really wrong in the statement he made.

i think u are no differ from the goon u are defending
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2012
Gbawe:

If criticism of a Nigerian President, by Nigerians, bother you to the extent you have to start attacking other posters with personal insult ,like a market woman, then the politics section is not for you.

The sad thing is that cretins like you cannot appreciate how frustrated you appear with your rants. Your mind is gone mate and you will only grow more frustrated, perhaps to the point of ill-health, if you cannot stomach criticism your 'messiah' now gets from the entire world. In nations full of politically sophisticated and ambitious folks, and not m.oro.nic reprobates like you, your corrupt, mediocre and inept messiah would be long gone for his abysmal failings.

You have succeeded in saying a whole rubbish out of nothing. Think before you criticise,I don't have issues with constructive criticisms but criticising for the fun of it,I will not tolerate. I also have issues with pple like you who hide under faceless forum to criticise,be bold.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by BetaThings: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:

Mumu u said does this explain why past pdp governors ae working scot free in the streetsand I sited tinubu who is a past governor, a thief and he is not a pdp governor. So you see where ur foolishness lies abi?

ifihearam: If it is an islamic school or a mosque then they should proceed,please bomb more of such places,to forestall future breeding of buharis and his cohorts.

ifihearam:

Hmmmm
Jonathan is the best thing that will ever happen to pdp
He will make other parties wish they were members
I knw so

ifihearam:

ifihearam:

ifihearam:
Wetin u smoke,guess its powdered adultrated paracetamol. Lol

ifihearam:
You are one of the most dullest pple I knw here on nl.I doubt you can even control your home with ur never ending negative comments. Pple like you are regarded as wives in their homes. Trust me I knw one wen I see one

ifihearam: Furthermore,whether you like it or not,GEJ is leaving aso rock come 2019 and nothing can change it and for the useless boko harams in disguise here,buhari(baboon) will never near abuja not to talk of becoming the president of this country ever again.
I regret why IBB didn't kill him during the coup that toppled his government

ifihearam: Some of you here are simply jobless!what is wrong with the statement made by the president?he said job creation and power was his top agenda but the incessant attacks of these useless buhari boys crippled it and that does not mean he has forgotten about it,tell me is there any place in the world that can progress without peace u guys shld grow abeg.

ifihearam:

Its you,ur fada and buhari that is a foolish aboki
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by 1025: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2012
first of all, i want salute the owners/moderators of nairaland over the unbanning of AFAM4EVA. this has shown the democratic nature of nairaland authorities against what we have in aso rock. God will bless u and multiply ur energies. that is a democracy at work.

@topic,
this is what u get from men with animal brians.
obasanjo was dealing with pigs and goats in ottah farms when abacha sent him to jail. we know how it will be for a man with animal brain who finds himself in jail and all of a sudden, the devils in the country gathered to make him president. from that scene, we are now dealing with a man who has PH and D in zoology. hahahahahahaha, everything about this man is animals. how can such man know how to deal with human beings at old age? this same jonathan that is getting everything wrong in the human face will be a wizard if u make him an authority in the animal world.
as slow as yar adua who was sick was, no normal nigerian can compare him with this phd animal dealer.
it is a big shame that we find ourselves in the hands of enemies of progress whose greetings are lies.
palliatives are no more talked about. free meters if nigerians pay the new tariffs - how far?
until nigerians decide to die, until nigerians say enough is enough. what is their strength apart from soldiers? are we not seeing top military officers defect in troubled countries? are these soldiers happy with the situation in the country? we need to change our approach to these issues and criminals who take us for granted just because they know that we are afraid to die.
of late, i was becoming a fan of boko haram because they can now kill politicians and that is a right step in the right direction. if boko haram can direct more of their energies towards deleting these criminals, i am up for registration and i will openly come here to announce my membership of boko haram. enough of these nonsenses.

1 Like

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ypzilanti: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2012
^^^^If Tinubu is a crook, please GEJ arrest and prosecute him. I suspect that he is, but your SANs hired at high expense to the federal purse went and made a fool of themselves in court. Another example of incompetence by this government.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:

So because your president failed to punish Tinubu (if he's guilty of any crime) means that the other PDP politicians who are clearly guilty SHOULD WALK free?

Suffering and smiling is your problem.

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by megxo(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2012
HE'S MORE LYK D PUPPET, N PDP THE PUPPETEER
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2012
kenlash1:
I see u are really a retard to vommit dis nonsense, so a party is bigger dn a nation, did d party vote for him or nigerians voted for him. Wif ppl like u nigeria can never move forward. Stupid slowpoke vommiting trash,Even a blind man knws GEJ has failed.where security that he cannot handle becomes his priority forgetting oda part of d nation. so if dey fight in d north , east west nd south shld suffer?

You see what I mean?
Failed how?? Every dispensation has its challenges and the president is being open to nigerians since he is accountable to us all,so where do you get your theory of failure frm
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Kay17: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2012
Surprisingly, GeJ is right, despite the horrible record of PDP on corruption. PdP is the only party ib this country that takes all ethnic groups and tribes along. Unlike ACN and those parties in East which strictly drawn along ethnic lines.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Gbawe: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:

You have succeeded in saying a whole rubbish out of nothing. Think before you criticise,I don't have issues with constructive criticisms but criticising for the fun of it,I will not tolerate. I also have issues with pple like you who hide under faceless forum to criticise,be bold.

How can anything make sense to a dog with rabies that has affected its mind? You go around , like a stark raving lunatic, attacking people who are not even addressing you. Can't you see how your abnormal behaviour mark you out as a frustrated soul with no life? The only other explanation must be that you are GEJ himself or his secret son.

GEJ totally deserves the criticism he gets. In fact, he would get far more than criticism alone if Nigerians were politically sophisticated, ambitious and able to rise above ethnic jingoism.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Dotman01(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2012
Clerverly: FisherMan with Fish Brain now adding Cassava particles into his brain and that man is Retardeen Odechukwu Cassa!
the cassava particles is mix with kainkain/ogogoro.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by megxo(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2012
CHOI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economy On The Brink Of Collapse - ACN Warns / Ekiti Has Been Liberated From Pdp’s Bondage – Aregbesola / What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.