Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ (8962 Views)

Buhari Will Collapse Before Election "Ghanaian Prophet" / 2015: Nigeria will collapse if Jonathan fail to win the Presidency- Ifeduba / Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Willzkid(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2012
megxo: JST PDP'S PUPPET.........FACEPALM FOR RETARDINHO

y'all try n google RETARDEEN n u'll see its now officially GEJ's name
I guess the KRPC in ur picture's URL means kaduna refining and petrochemicals..
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Acidosis(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2012
You are right sir but your citizens will not understand, especially those that don't think outside their state like most Lagosians do. If Fashola utters similar statement about Lagos and ACN, most people would praise him.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by KINGwax(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva: This is something, you'll never hear an American leader say. Only in the backwaters of Nigeria will this sort of thing proceed from the mouth of a leader.
ha, em, nigeriakwenu, how far? You're free abi? Watch your mouth now o
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2012
adonisyung: Its d only gramma U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl knw ow to speak ƻ retardeen!.....if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ put ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r fathers there what will he do?where was ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r fathers wen æ fisherman became æ president?and what have U̶̲̥̅̊ guys done for dis country....all of you are talking as if U̶̲̥̅̊ get there U̶̲̥̅̊ won't lOot too...abeg leav d man alOne U̶̲̥̅̊ guys aint better

You got be crack up guy
Can't stop laffing here ooo
Ask me where their fadas dey wen fisherman become deupty governor 2 governor2 vice president and now president. Some even regard him as fool,imagine a fool ruling over u,ur father and grandparents which makes dem the greater fools
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Dainfamous: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2012
STOP THIS JAMBOREE NOW!
**Wives of Oyo House of Assembly Members on a UK Trip.

Gov. Ajumobi of Oyo state please explain to Nigerians what the wives of the members of your house of assembly are doing in the UK.

Confirmed information has said that the wives of oyo state house of assembly members are in UK in a jamboree they tagged "WOMEN OF TIMBRE AND CALIBER" They are lodged in the Custom House Hotel, Dockland London. Telephone: 02074740011. please I implore all Nigerians to call these numbers and ask to be put across to all the rooms except 118.

Quote any room number and disturb these women till they come back and stop wasting the resources of the people of Oyo state.

We shall make effort to bring their exact room numbers and display. The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) should take note and call their lawmakers to order. Our brothers and sisters in the UK will be occupying their hotel today. Nigerians, let us rise up and defend democracy and kick these criminals out.
- Harry Slim Omoakhia, Benin City.

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:

You got be crack up guy
Can't stop laffing here ooo
Ask me where their fadas dey wen fisherman become deupty governor 2 governor2 vice president and now president. Some even regard him as fool,imagine a fool ruling over u,ur father and grandparents which makes dem the greater fools

I bow
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by dominique(f): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2012
Acidosis: You are right sir but your citizens will not understand, especially those that don't think outside their state like most Lagosians do. If Fashola utters similar statement about Lagos and ACN, most people would praise him.

but Fashola will know better than to utter such statements even if thats what dwells in his mind 24/7. you just don't open your mouth and talk anyhow especially when you're in a position where whatever you say is heavily weighed.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Orikinla(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2012
supereagle:

http://www.punchng.com/news/without-pdp-democracy-will-collapse-jonathan/

THIS IS THE DUMBEST PRESIDENT IN THE POLITICAL HISTORY OF NIGERIA SINCE 1960 TO DATE.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by DExplorer1: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2012
Mr. President is damn right. I wonder which other party can hold democracy as effective as PDP. Don't mention ACN because by now am sure Lagosians are murmuring "we thought he would perform better the 2nd term".

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by miteolu(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2012
Da infamous: STOP THIS JAMBOREE NOW!

Additional nonsense.

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by megxo(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2012
Willzkid:
I guess the KRPC in ur picture's URL means kaduna refining and petrochemicals..
WILLZKID, ANY PROBLEM WIF DAT?
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ypzilanti: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2012
Da infamous: STOP THIS JAMBOREE NOW!

Gov. Ajumobi of Oyo state please explain to Nigerians what the wives of the members of your house of assembly are doing in the UK.

Confirmed information has said that the wives of oyo state house of assembly members are in UK in a jamboree they tagged "WOMEN OF TIMBRE AND CALIBER" They are lodged in the Custom House Hotel, Dockland London. Telephone: 02074740011. please I implore all Nigerians to call these numbers and ask to be put across to all the rooms except 118.

Quote any room number and disturb these women till they come back and stop wasting the resources of the people of Oyo state.

We shall make effort to bring their exact room numbers and display. The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) should take note and call their lawmakers to order. Our brothers and sisters in the UK will be occupying their hotel today. Nigerians, let us rise up and defend democracy and kick these criminals out.
- Harry Slim Omoakhia, Benin City.

Abeg give us a proper legitimate source.

If this is true, I laugh in German. Phucking eeediots. Who even has the track record of that governos sef? Abi are all acn governors riding on Fasola and Oshiomole's achievements without any of thier own?
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by DExplorer1: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:

Hmmmm
Jonathan is the best thing that will ever happen to pdp
He will make other parties wish they were members
I knw so

He's already doing that. Did you hear over 20,000 ACN members in Lagos defected to PDP? More are coming even those ranting from their various homes and offices.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by idirect(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2012
Retardeen never seems to amuse me grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ypzilanti: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2012
D-Explorer:
Mr. President is damn right. I wonder which other party can hold democracy as effective as PDP. Don't mention ACN because by now am sure Lagosians are murmuring "we thought he would perform better the 2nd term".

You don come again. ACN with all their flaws serve as the only strong opposition party in Nigeria. Imagine if there was none. It is left to the party to gradually shed the regional toga, as well as rid itself of the single Godfather syndrome.

If Ngige wins the next election in Anambra State (he will) they will have gained an Eastern State.

The truth is that Nigerians will always vote for a strong trusted character in a free and fair election. Example is Rochas Okorocha. ACN has to start recruiting people of such caliber in Eastern states, or merge with CPC and APGA.

Once PDP loses power at the center, the party will vanish...why? Cause the only uniting factor in the party is the loot that they are sharing.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by DExplorer1: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2012
kenlash1:
I see u are really a retard to vommit dis nonsense, so a party is bigger dn a nation, did d party vote for him or nigerians voted for him. Wif ppl like u nigeria can never move forward. Stupid slowpoke vommiting trash,Even a blind man knws GEJ has failed.where security that he cannot handle becomes his priority forgetting oda part of d nation. so if dey fight in d north , east west nd south shld suffer?

How can you judge an administration that has not ended and very much a long-term progress except you're been biased.

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by sambos994(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2012
You wish GEJ!!!

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

How can you judge an administration that has not ended and very much a long-term progress except you're been biased.

Thank you my broda
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by tarfaadam(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2012
Eya na so, bcuz we are all politician and politic iz war?
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by DExplorer1: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2012
ypzilanti:

You don come again. ACN with all their flaws serve as the only strong opposition party in Nigeria. Imagine if there was none. It is left to the party to gradually shed the regional toga, as well as rid itself of the single Godfather syndrome.

If Ngige wins the next election in Anambra State (he will) they will have gained an Eastern State.

The truth is that Nigerians will always vote for a strong trusted character in a free and fair election. Example is Rochas Okorocha. ACN has to start recruiting people of such caliber in Eastern states, or merge with CPC and APGA.

Once PDP loses power at the center, the party will vanish...why? Cause the only uniting factor in the party is the loot that they are sharing.

I won't expect less from an ACN addict and what makes you think Ngige will win Anambra next election? Don't console yourself with Rochas in Imo, wait for his 2nd term and am sure it will be the usual fluke. Make believe 1st term to blind the eyes of people like you. The earlier you observe, the better you think.

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Bastiger(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2012
PDP my a.s.s
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by monami2abd: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:

What have just said. If you no nothing about politics just shut up and concentrate on men which you thrive better.

Guy, when they gave you laptop #25 didn't they check if you passed english in WAEC because your grammar baffles me... Pathetic fellow like you........ Don't worry when the wind of change blows, you will certainly go down with your Retardeen leader..... Mtchewwwww
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by najoke: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
@ifihearam

This person sounds like Beaf, Beaf Protege or abi na laptop 039 be this grin

100% of his post na nothing but insult
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by Gbawe: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
Acidosis: You are right sir but your citizens will not understand, especially those that don't think outside their state like most Lagosians do. If Fashola utters similar statement about Lagos and ACN, most people would praise him.

What brings Fashola, a Governor, and Lagosians into an affair that concerns the gaffe of a President ? Can you people never stick to the main issue , without irrelevantly invoking the names of others, when defending your messiah? GEJ is the one unintelligent and un-Presidential enough to be making these sort of crass, feudalistic and openly sectional statements.

It is right that it must be him, and him alone, who faces criticism he has brought upon himself with his utterance/action. Like someone stated earlier, Fashola would not talk like this. The man is too intelligent and deserving of his position to cheapen it with feudalistic talk. The Edo whitewash must have hurt and that is why we now see this 'feel good' utterance of Mr. President to his drowning and disillusioned 'troops'.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
monami2abd:

Guy, when they gave you laptop #25 didn't they check if you passed english in WAEC because your grammar baffles me... Pathetic fellow like you........ Don't worry when the wind of change blows, you will certainly go down with your Retardeen leader..... Mtchewwwww

I will be foolish to engage myself in trading words with you.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gbawe:

What brings Fashola, a Governor, and Lagosians into an affair that concerns the gaffe of a President ? Can you people never stick to the main issue , without irrelevantly invoking the names of others, when defending your messiah? GEJ is the one unintelligent and un-Presidential enough to be making these sort of crass, feudalistic and openly sectional statements.

It is right that it must be him, and him alone, who faces criticism he has brought upon himself with his utterance/action. Like someone stated earlier, Fashola would not talk like this. The man is too intelligent and deserving of his position to cheapen it with feudalistic talk. The Edo whitewash must have hurt and that is why we now see this 'feel good' utterance of Mr. President to his drowning and disillusioned 'troops'.

Una own na to dey speak english we nor dey line
Person una dey insult is the number1 citisen
Yet you wey go school,dey intelligent and even presidential. Where are you mtcheeew
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by ifihearam: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
na_joke:
@ifihearam

This person sounds like Beaf, Beaf Protege or abi na laptop 039 be this grin

100% of his post na nothing but insult

I really hope say( na joke)
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by monami2abd: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:

I will be foolish to engage myself in trading words with you.

Go and get a credit in your english before you come and trade words with me..... Lollllllllllll Pathetic illiterate with cassava brains like his master Retardeen .... Mtchewwwwww
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by DExplorer1: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Mr. Man, that's the trend in that party you're rooting for. A make-believe 1st term to earn the 2nd by "white-wash" as you stated. Why not think more of the horrible 2nd term people endures. Mr. President's comment is pure truth and quiet obvious and admitted by unbiased Nigerians.

Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by BENZINA(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
The President could be quoting security report, who knows.He is a non-partisan politician,an elder statesman who bare his mind 24/7 no matter were it hurts.
Re: Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ by najoke: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam:

I really hope say( na joke)

Mumu, check all ur post on this thread and point one that you did not insult anybody then we can say truly NA JOKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Give This Boy An Escape Plan!!! / Boko Haram: Over 20 Specialized Bomb Detective Dogs Deployed To North East / Breaking!! Cambridge Assessment Add Notes To Earlier Statement On Nig Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.