Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308708 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
imperiouxx:

God bless you too. I'm sure you are on your way or in the US now. Happy studying.
Thanks.
Am on my way smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Anthonymighty: Yaah! I dey dance azonto........my visa eh! God has done it.......I driving home now......will gist u guys later......thanks to u all.....love u guys
Congrats bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by FIZIK: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Congrats to all visa hopefuls in advance.
Pls I would appreciate if I can get TOEFL preparatory guide from u guys on obinechuks@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by talk2D: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Is it ok to go with a school I-20 with 30k tuition?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dmoney104(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
My fi visa was denied 2day @ lagos embassy becos of gre , sat or toel...2 bad sha ...all d same NA GOD
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by whymyheart: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
i need help i work with cylinder manufacturing company in Ibadan i had took permission from my company to go for 5 days short training in USA and i had paid for the training i need advice what type of visa category i will fall when am paying for my visa fees at GTB bank and i will like to know likely questions the consular may ask from me during my interview and i will like to know if i need to pay for SEVI CHARGES
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
dmoney104: My fi visa was denied 2day @ lagos embassy becos of gre , sat or toel...2 bad sha ...all d same NA GOD
In as much as i hate to remember how terrible i felt on my 1st trial! I can imagine how you feel my bro! It is well! Its good you identified what the problem is. Please, do any required exam like SAT/ACT for Undergraduate Program while GRE /GMAT for Graduate Program maybe write TOEFL as well for either of the Programs if possible (Please note: whether your school waives it or not, its better you write any of the above required exams as it increases your chances of obtaining a F-1 Visa). Although, Everything is Possible by GOD's Grace! You weren't denied but "delayed" for a genuine reason best known to GOD Almighty. Come Fall 2013, we shall celebrate with you. Have a Wonderful & Prosperous New Year In Advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dmoney104(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
@chris, thanks man...I was thinkin of trying one more tyme b4 writting any of d exams against fall semester....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
dmoney104: @chris, thanks man...I was thinkin of trying one more tyme b4 writting any of d exams against fall semester....
Do you mean for this Spring? If Yes! Wish you good luck! Waiting to celebrate with you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hello guys.....I don baff, rest and chop better food from mummy, come sleep small wake up because I have been on 7 days fasting and constant prayer since 20th till today. And it wasn't in vain. Now I can tell you how everything went. But first of all I want to say a big thank you to Dr. imperiouxx. You have been a wonderful friend to everyone here. Yvete, mamacita, kpolli, mr Chris, and everyone who has supported everyone in prayers and everything generally. Here is how my interview went

I got there by 5:30 i drove from ikorodu to V.I the road was free because I left the house at about 5:00 am. My time was for 8am so I sat down (100 naira for seat) zooooooom! After biometrics I sat down for my turn. Counter A 118 flashed and that was my number and I went to the VO that I have been praying to God to take me too since I entered there because I accessed the 3 VOs....counter 1 was friendly and issuing visa if you can defend yourself, the 2nd VO was asking too many questions and if you answer all well, you get the visa if not he will refuse u. The 3rd one was just denying people. So I went to the counter 1 when I was called.

Me....good morning sir
VO.....good morning...passport and application please
Me...I passed them to him (while passing it) I said compliments of the season to him....I think he didn't answer or maybe he did but I no hear because I dey para.. grin
Vo...he scrolls thru my passport and starts typing. So where in the united states are you going too
Me... Boston Massachusetts
VO...which school and course
Me...Neu and bachelors in information technology
VO...when did you finish secondary school
Me....I finished in 2003 and I went for a diploma in computer engineering, maintenance and repair....I just try explain all the gaps sha
VO...what's your highest degree...
Me....OND in computer science at Laspotech
VO....when did you graduate
Me....last year and I worked at quest engineering ventures for 1 year (wanted to show him the letter from quest ventures) but he said don't bother..
VO....what do you do there....
Me...I repair computers, assemble them for customers, maintenance and General IT consultant.
VO....did you take SAT
Me...(here I used Yvete's expo) I have taken college level classes at Laspotech and I sent my result to my school before they admitted me because they were impressed with my GPA (I stretched my hand to show him the transcript too but he didn't look at it)
VO.....do you have any relative in Boston
Me....no I don't
VO....that means you are going to live in the school campus
Me....yes sir
VO...and who will pay for all this
Me.....my dad
VO....what does he do
Me.....he is a retired staff of NNPC and the CEO of Godwin Cars Limited
VO....ok he sells cars
Me.......yes
VO......can I see his account statement
Me......yes ( I gave him the statement and he flipped through then returned it back to me and the next thing I heard was.....pickup your visa in 3 days time. He kept my passport and docs and handed a white paper to me containing steps on ow to get my visa with a green tag already given to me before my biometrics......that was how my interview went o......

All I have to say is...God was really there for me....I didn't take a ny test, I was lucky because that was the only fear I have been thinking about for long because the next toefl or sat date was after my school's resumption date so I just thank God because so many people were denied because they didn't take a standardize exam. Please it is important you take it o..I only used my experience which I gained here to scale thru that question when I was asked about SAT.....Yvete God bless you o......I dey go koko concert tonight to go pop champagne....because thru out my Xmas season I no shayo because I was fasting and rehearsing real hard. Thank you everybody in the house....Please the key to your visa is prayer and hard work..I prayed hard, fasted and abstained from so many things because of today and it finally worth it. All the gurus in the house .Keep up the good work....Boston, MA...here I come o....na too dey find cheap ticket now be that o..... grin

Imperiouxx oya burst some champagne for floor mehn....I wish all those who are yet to go for their interview success. Go and get your visa with full confidence and faith.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Anthonymighty: Hello guys.....All I have to say is...God was really there for me....I didn't take a ny test, I was lucky because that was the only fear I have been thinking about for long because the next toefl or sat date was after my school's resumption date so I just thank God because so many people were denied because they didn't take a standardize exam. Please it is important you take it o..I only used my experience which I gained here to scale thru that question when I was asked about SAT.....Yvete God bless you o......I dey go kook concert tonight to go pop champagne....because thru out my Xmas season I no shayo because I was fasting and rehearsing real hard. Thank you everybody in the house....Please the key to your visa is prayer and hard work..I prayed hard, fasted and abstained from so many things because of today and it finally worth it. All the gurus in the house .Keep up the good work....Boston, MA...here I come o....na too dey find cheap ticket now be that o..... grin

Imperiouxx oyster burst some champagne for floor mehn....I wish all those who are yet to go for their interview success. Go and get your visa with full confidence and faith.

Anthony is mighty and back with a slam!!! Nice one! Bring extra jackets, socks and gloves with you to Boston, Mass.
Love from Mamacita & I.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Anthonymighty: Hello guys.....I don baff, rest and chop better food from mummy, come sleep small wake up because I have been on 7 days fasting and constant prayer since 20th till today. And it wasn't in vain. Now I can tell you how everything went. But first of all I want to say a big thank you to Dr. imperiouxx. You have been a wonderful friend to everyone here. Yvete, mamacita, kpolli, mr Chris, and everyone who has supported everyone in prayers and everything generally. Here is how my interview went

I got there by 5:30 i drove from ikorodu to V.I the road was free because I left the house at about 5:00 am. My time was for 8am so I sat down (100 naira for seat) zooooooom! After biometrics I sat down for my turn. Counter A 118 flashed and that was my number and I went to the VO that I have been praying to God to take me too since I entered there because I accessed the 3 VOs....counter 1 was friendly and issuing visa if you can defend yourself, the 2nd VO was asking too many questions and if you answer all well, you get the visa if not he will refuse u. The 3rd one was just denying people. So I went to the counter 1 when I was called.

Me....good morning sir
Me...I passed them to him (while passing it) I said compliments of the season to him....I think he didn't answer or maybe he did but I no hear because I dey para.. grin
Vo...he scrolls thru my passport and starts typing. So where in the united states are you going too
Me....I finished in 2003 and I went for a diploma in computer engineering, maintenance and repair....I just try explain all the gaps sha
Me....last year and I worked at quest engineering ventures for 1 year (wanted to show him the letter from quest ventures) but he said don't bother..
Me...I repair computers, assemble them for customers, maintenance and General IT consultant.
VO....did you take SAT
Me...(here I used Yvete's expo) I have taken college level classes at Laspotech and I sent my result to my school before they admitted me because they were impressed with my GPA (I stretched my hand to show him the transcript too but he didn't look at it)
Me....no I don't
Me....yes sir
Me.....my dad
VO....what does he do
VO....ok he sells cars
Me.......yes
Me......yes ( I gave him the statement and he flipped through then returned it back to me and the next thing I heard was.....pickup your visa in 3 days time. He kept my passport and docs and handed a white paper to me containing steps on ow to get my visa with a green tag already given to me before my biometrics......that was how my interview went o......

All I have to say is...God was really there for me....I didn't take a ny test, I was lucky because that was the only fear I have been thinking about for long because the next toefl or sat date was after my school's resumption date so I just thank God because so many people were denied because they didn't take a standardize exam. Please it is important you take it o..I only used my experience which I gained here to scale thru that question when I was asked about SAT.....Yvete God bless you o......I dey go kook concert tonight to go pop champagne....because thru out my Xmas season I no shayo because I was fasting and rehearsing real hard. Thank you everybody in the house....Please the key to your visa is prayer and hard work..I prayed hard, fasted and abstained from so many things because of today and it finally worth it. All the gurus in the house .Keep up the good work....Boston, MA...here I come o....na too dey find cheap ticket now be that o..... grin

Imperiouxx oyster burst some champagne for floor mehn....I wish all those who are yet to go for their interview success. Go and get your visa with full confidence and faith.

Congrats my bro.am so happy for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Glory be to GOD Almighty! Please, Dr. Imperiouxx, we dey wait for you make you come open floor for us, make we pop champagne! Congrats bro! One approved, more on the way..................................

Yes o.....make imperiouxx pop champagne for us o....lol that's alot bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2012

Just practicing Imperiouxx smileys.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by FIZIK: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please, Am yet to get the TOEFL materials.
obinechuks@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
I.Joan:
Hello guys,
You don't know me but I know most of you(at least on this thread) from oga imperiouxx to yvete to kpolli....etc...you guys really helped when l was preparing for my interview. Thank you very much. May God continue to bless you all

Congrats dear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
Anthonymighty: Yaah! I dey dance azonto........my visa eh! God has done it.......I driving home now......will gist u guys later......thanks to u all.....love u guys

Congrats bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Anthonymighty: Hello guys..... I have been on 7 days fasting and constant prayer since 20th till today. And it wasn't in vain.

Shayo shayo shayo shayo shayo
Welcome to Americaaaa

@ Moroh wherez d shayo smiley abeg.loool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
kpolli:

Congrats bro
Loool no comment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
I.Joan:
Hello guys,
You don't know me but I know most of you(at least on this thread) from oga imperiouxx to yvete to kpolli....etc...you guys really helped when l was preparing for my interview. Thank you very much. May God continue to bless you all

Congrats! Share ur experience so others can learn from u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dmoney104(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ athony, guy am hapi 4 u ooooooooooo, Na God sha, I was also denialed 2day ,,,God knws d best..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Anthonymighty: Hello guys.....I don baff, rest and chop better food from mummy, come sleep small wake up because I have been on 7 days fasting and constant prayer since 20th till today. And it wasn't in vain. Now I can tell you how everything went. But first of all I want to say a big thank you to Dr. imperiouxx. You have been a wonderful friend to everyone here. Yvete, mamacita, kpolli, mr Chris, and everyone who has supported everyone in prayers and everything generally. Here is how my interview went

Me....good morning sir
VO....did you take SAT
Me....no I don't
Me....yes sir
Me.....my dad
VO....what does he do
VO....ok he sells cars
Me.......yes

All I have to say is...God was really there for me....I didn't take a ny test, I was lucky because that was the only fear I have been thinking about for long because the next toefl or sat date was after my school's resumption date so I just thank God because so many people were denied because they didn't take a standardize exam. Please it is important you take it o..I only used my experience which I gained here to scale thru that question when I was asked about SAT.....Yvete God bless you o......I dey go koko concert tonight to go pop champagne....because thru out my Xmas season I no shayo because I was fasting and rehearsing real hard. Thank you everybody in the house....Please the key to your visa is prayer and hard work..I prayed hard, fasted and abstained from so many things because of today and it finally worth it. All the gurus in the house .Keep up the good work....Boston, MA...here I come o....na too dey find cheap ticket now be that o..... grin

Imperiouxx oya burst some champagne for floor mehn....I wish all those who are yet to go for their interview success. Go and get your visa with full confidence and faith.

Congrats bro ... but why the immediate shayo now? You should still be in the spirit abi all the fasting and prayer na formings? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
dmoney104: My fi visa was denied 2day @ lagos embassy becos of gre , sat or toel...2 bad sha ...all d same NA GOD
Bros, sorry ooo buh abeg no be God do am. Accept ur mistake dat U were denied for the skl u choose. How can one person write sat and gre? Write gre and apply to a good skl.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
webstradamus:

Congrats bro ... but why the immediate shayo now? You should still be in the spirit abi all the fasting and prayer na formings? grin

Hehe....it was a 7 days fasting and prayer tingy na.....na today the fasting suppose end and na today I get my visa.....so I go booze all the booze way I no booze during the yuletide boozing season...,, grin. Boozing tizzy in a bit ..... tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dmoney104(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Is dere any body dat was denialed wit dis same reason of nt writting dis exams,,and later was granted without writting it, becos am thinking of tryin 1 more time b4 wrting d exams next year 4 fall semester....Need suggestions pls(.VIU).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mamacita007:

Shayo shayo shayo shayo shayo
Welcome to Americaaaa

@ Moroh wherez d shayo smiley abeg.loool

Haha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
moroh:

Haha

Correct....but moroh....dat first one wey u use....wey d guy go behind the gurl.....watin the guy dey do behind the gurl na.....explain Abeg grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
dmoney104: @ athony, guy am hapi 4 u ooooooooooo, Na God sha, I was also denialed 2day ,,,God knws d best..

Bro just like I said to myself the first time...I was only delayed...I won't call it a denial....you should post your experience with the VO today so that the gurus in the house can look into it and give you advice on what to do concerning it.....trust me always tender your problems here and you will surely get solutions....

were you at Walter carrington today also?...I was just asking some guys if they were from Nairaland so I can put a face to their names here.... undecided can you tell me what you were putting on today and which VO interviewed you.... Where you the dark guy putting on white shirt that was interviewed by the first VO from the entrance?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mamacita007:
Loool no comment.

I was hoping for a comment

By the way I heard the snow you were running from is coming to meet u or has come
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yvete:

Anthony is mighty and back with a slam!!! Nice one! Bring extra jackets, socks and gloves with you to Boston, Mass.
Love from Mamacita & I.

Ehen.....extra jackets.....socks na glove kwa shocked....Biko k'unu gwagodum eziokwu o....oyi ona tu gi nebe'ino smiley. Mamacita na Yvete....Chukwu gozie unu. ..Amin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
imperiouxx:

Azonto and whatever dance for God . . . . I didn't sleep because of you, just to hear the feedback. I'm not azonto and the like fan but I'm playing one of favorites for you Wiz Khalifa - No limit Shayo unlimited!

Imagine me....I almost forgot to respond to this one.....this special one....the Jose mourinho of Nairaland... grin Dr. Imperiouxx himself....you really do well last night o and for staying awake to read my testimony...God bless you abundantly....incase you don't know....I do more of Wiz Khalifa than the Azonto Ish.,... cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dmoney104(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
My f1 interview went like this , my appointment was 9:30 I got dere 6:00.
My number was called @ counter 4 or 5 but it was a guy wit blue shirt sha...and my number was A207..
Me : good after sir
Vo : no responds, was busy typing
Vo : why are you going to the Us
Me: To study
Vo : what major
Me : teaching english to speakers of other. Languages(tesol)
Vo : which school did you got your 1st degree
Me: uniport, BA in English
Vo: did you take Gre or toel exams for this degree
Me : no sir because my deree does not require it 4 my admission
Vo: sori @ dis point ur visa !la bla. Bla....
Me: ok sir pls wen can I reapply
Vo: anytime you feel like...my school is (VIU) pls I need ur suggestions towaRds disexperinece..

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.