Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (312318 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
I.Joan:

My I20 and sevis were returned to me
. U don dey fear me o......please can someone add to this.....abi the VO forgot to return them?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
I.Joan:
V.o:wat next after ......(m sure she was expectin me to say I will return to naija)
Me: i will transfer to a 4year uni to get my bachelors degree
V.o: wat av u been doin for d past one year
Mesadmy dad and I alredi prepared dis answer at home...yvete reply to one gals post like dat came at just e right time)i was enrolled at jsay prevarsity where I was prepared for S.A.T and I then continued to take college level preparatory classes.
V.o:wat was yr S.A.T score
Me: 1940

Congrats! You closed your gaps well. Students could get visas to CC if you a just graduated High school, covered any gaps with productive stuff and if you have an academic plan to transfer to another school like snazzygirl. Good job!

Anthonymighty: . U don dey fear me o......please can someone add to this.....abi the VO forgot to return them?

Loool no biggie. Different Vo's, different reactions. You FINE!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
imperiouxx:

I woke up late and freakingly . I need flu medication. Stayed too long before going to bed. Once more for your success, something good about life starts from there. Like Ms. Yvete said, get your full body armor in readiness for the winter in Boston, else you will be dancing Azonto+WizK with flu.

Sorry bro.....go and take drugs Abeg....please can you tell me when you were approved for visa, what docs were returned to you, because when the VO asked me to submit passport and application..I submitted my DS 160, i20, sevis original receipt, and passport. But none of 'em were returned to me....all he said was pickup your visa in 3 days time...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yvete:

Congrats! You closed your gaps well. Students could get visas to CC if you a just graduated High school, covered any gaps with productive stuff and if you have an academic plan to transfer to another school like snazzygirl. Good job!

Loool no biggie. Different Vo's, different reactions. You FINE!

Ehen...yes ma'am....Yvete has spoken and I always take her word as the final...now I'm relaxed....pheeeew! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Anthonymighty: But wait o....can someone tell me after approving the visa....what docs are supposed to be returned back to me. Because I didn't get back my I20, sevis fee receipt, as I take submit am..na only my account statement he return.
Guy, relax joor! Why your blood dey hot like dis! Lol!!! It depends on the Vo or probably following instructions from the top. My sevis fee receipt, passport & I-20 were held but today am with them all including my "VISA". Just thank GOD my bro & don't worry! The Lord has already done it! Ok!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Does any one know where I can get cheap flights to Boston, MA?..... And I do not need to purchase a round trip ticket right?....1 way will do abi? Mamacita...Biko how much did you get your flight ticket?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Guy, relax joor! Why your blood dey hot like dis! Lol!!! It depends on the Vo or probably following instructions from the top. My sevis fee receipt, passport & I-20 were held but today am with them all including my "VISA". Just thank GOD my bro & don't worry! The Lord has already done it! Ok!

Thanks bro....I don dey fear o....buh I'm more relaxed now grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2012
I have been silently following this thread for a couple of days and i can say this thread is the best thread on the forum. I got my F-1 Visa today at the Abuja Consulate. The chronicle of how i got the visa started on the 20th December, 2012. This was the actual day i was slated for interview. My time was 10.30am and i got to the Consulate at 10.25am. On arrival, i discovered i wasn't with the print out of my appointment confirmation page and i had to rush down to a nearby cyber cafe to get it printed. I got back to the consulate by 11.00am and i was told the 10.30am 'slotters' have been called. I just dashed in and was processed in. To cut the story short, i entered the interview hall.

VO in window 6, a pretty young lady was just celebrating Xmas by issuing out visa to everybody.
VO in window 7, a sturdy man issuing at 50-50
VO in window 8, a stern young woman denying everybody
VO in window 9, a handsome guy issuing at 60-40

Status quo remained the same until suddenly their system went down and there had to be some slight delay. Immediately the system came up, the issuing VO in window 6 started denying, the denying VO in window 8 was replaced by another lady while VOs in Windows 7 and 9 maintained their status quo. Suddenly it got to my turn and i found myself going to window 6.

VO: Good afternoon
ME: Afternoon ma...
VO: Pass me ur documents
ME: I handed the documents to her.......She scanned through my documents
VO: Do you know about SEVIS fee?
ME: Yes.
VO: You haven't paid it and i wont be able to conduct interview for you until this fee is paid..
ME: I already paid..... i showed her the print out of the receipt
VO: The record is not on our system and so we cant interview you.... What i will do is give you a letter that will serve as ur pass when coming some other time. You can come on either Thursday or Friday cos there are holidays on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
ME: OK
VO: Thanks
ME: You are welcome...

END OF EPISODE ONE

EPISODE TWO

Got to the Consulate as early as 6:15am. I was cold to to bone but i wasn't deterred. By 8:30am, we were called in and those of us with G-letters were attended to first. Interview proper started and the VOs that were conducting interviews on the 20th are still the very ones in their respective windows except window 8 that was not yet occupied as at the time i was there.
I was interviewed by the handsome dude in window 9 and it went thus:

VO: (frown) Good morning
ME: (fake smile) Good morning sir..
VO: Pass me ur doc
ME: I gave him
VO: Do you have your form I-20 with you?
ME: Yes i do( i passed it to him)
VO: Why going to the US?
ME: For a master degree in Manufacturing Engineering Technology
VO: At which school?
ME: Western Illinois University
VO: And why the school?
ME: Everything i want in a school is present in this school. It has over 10 decades of standard and top quality education which makes it ranked high in usnews ratings. It also has an impressive student:faculty ratio of 15:1 which makes class interaction much more conducive. Worthy of note is...
VO: Its ok......
ME: (i kept quiet)
VO: Why this course?
ME: It fits my career aspiration
VO: How?
ME: It will give me the required knowledge base and technical skill to excel as a manufacturing engineer
VO: OK....When did you finish your BSc?
ME: 2008
VO: What course?
ME: Mechanical Engineering
VO: What have you been doing since then:
ME: I have been working at the production section of an agroscience company....
VO: (cut in) What are your job descriptions:
ME: Ensuring no down time in production. Occasionally carrying out repairs and maintenance on the production line.
VO: Good...did you write any exam, Sat, Gre bla bla
ME: Yes. I wrote GRE even though it is not required by the school
VO: Can i see your score pls?
ME: I mistakenly passed my TOEFL score to him.
VO: No i don't need that. Your English is kind of fluent....
ME: Sorry... i passed the GRE printout to him... he looked at it and them passed it back to me
VO: Who will pay for your studies?
ME: My brother
VO: What does your brother do?
ME: He is an engineer. He fabricates and imports machines and equipments needed for the upliftment of nigeria economy.
VO: Do you have your brothers Statement of Account with you?
ME: Yes.... i passed it to him
VO: He scanned through it page by page before returning it to me
VO: What will you do after your study?
ME: With the knowledge and skills i would have garnered from my studies, i will come and take over the Port Harcourt branch of my brothers business as the MD.

At this point he has already put my passport and application with the rest applications that were earlier granted. He then gave me the pick up paper and the following ensued:

VO: Come pick up your visa on Wednesday
ME: Thanks.
VO: Have a nice day ahead.
ME: You too.

That was how i got my visa at my very first time of applying for it. It was just like a fairy tale. I fasted, though i didn't really pray but i know someone also fasted and prayed. My fiance is a very solid backbone that has been my support. It was a sweet combination of Preparation on my part and Rigorous prayers on the part of my fiance.

My people, the secret to getting your visa is hard work and prayer and i strongly believe with the combination of these two inseparable things, your visa is certain.
One love.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2012
yemdeb: I have been silently following this thread for a couple of days and i can say this thread is the best thread on the forum. I got my F-1 Visa today at the Abuja Consulate. The chronicle of how i got the visa started on the 20th December, 2012. This was the actual day i was slated for interview. My time was 10.30am and i got to the Consulate at 10.25am. On arrival, i discovered i wasn't with the print out of my appointment confirmation page and i had to rush down to a nearby cyber cafe to get it printed. I got back to the consulate by 11.00am and i was told the 10.30am 'slotters' have been called. I just dashed in and was processed in. To cut the story short, i entered the interview hall.

VO in window 6, a pretty young lady was just celebrating Xmas by issuing out visa to everybody.

Status quo remained the same until suddenly their system went down and there had to be some slight delay. Immediately the system came up, the issuing VO in window 6 started denying, the denying VO in window 8 was replaced by another lady while VOs in Windows 7 and 9 maintained their status quo. Suddenly it got to my turn and i found myself going to window 6.

VO: You haven't paid it and i wont be able to conduct interview for you until this fee is paid..
VO: The record is not on our system and so we cant interview you.... What i will do is give you a letter that will serve as ur pass when coming some other time. You can come on either Thursday or Friday cos there are holidays on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

END OF EPISODE ONE

EPISODE TWO

Got to the Consulate as early as 6:15am. I was cold to to bone but i wasn't deterred. By 8:30am, we were called in and those of us with G-letters were attended to first. Interview proper started and the VOs that were conducting interviews on the 20th are still the very ones in their respective windows except window 8 that was not yet occupied as at the time i was there.

ME: Everything i want in a school is present in this school. It has over 10 decades of standard and top quality education which makes it ranked high in usnews ratings. It also has an impressive student:faculty ratio of 15:1 which makes class interaction much more conducive. Worthy of note is...
ME: It will give me the required knowledge base and technical skill to excel as a manufacturing engineer
ME: Ensuring no down time in production. Occasionally carrying out repairs and maintenance on the production line.
ME: Sorry... i passed the GRE printout to him... he looked at it and them passed it back to me
ME: He is an engineer. He fabricates and imports machines and equipments needed for the upliftment of nigeria economy.
ME: With the knowledge and skills i would have garnered from my studies, i will come and take over the Port Harcourt branch of my brothers business as the MD.

At this point he has already put my passport and application with the rest applications that were earlier granted. He then gave me the pick up paper and the following ensued:

That was how i got my visa at my very first time of applying for it. It was just like a fairy tale. I fasted, though i didn't really pray but i know someone also fasted and prayed. My fiance is a very solid backbone that has been my support. It was a sweet combination of Preparation on my part and Rigorous prayers on the part of my fiance.

My people, the secret to getting your visa is hard work and prayer and i strongly believe with the combination of these two inseparable things, your visa is certain.
One love.

Congrats!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2012
talk2D: Is it okay to take a school I-20 with 30k tuition fee?

Yes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Hmmm!!!

Hmm??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:33am On Dec 28, 2012
yemdeb: I have been silently following this thread for a couple of days and i can say this thread is the best thread on the forum. I got my F-1 Visa today at the Abuja Consulate. The chronicle of how i got the visa started on the 20th December, 2012. This was the actual day i was slated for interview. My time was 10.30am and i got to the Consulate at 10.25am. On arrival, i discovered i wasn't with the print out of my appointment confirmation page and i had to rush down to a nearby cyber cafe to get it printed. I got back to the consulate by 11.00am and i was told the 10.30am 'slotters' have been called. I just dashed in and was processed in. To cut the story short, i entered the interview hall.

END OF EPISODE ONE

EPISODE TWO

One love.

Congrats bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 28, 2012
I love good news...Congrats all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 3:09am On Dec 28, 2012
s-beauty :

Thanks man....so u mean I should go alil theoretical wn explaining to d Vo about these Pre-requisite in terms of the quant , analytical and instrum ..aspects and applications of Xtry ?, .
The most important is prayer and boldness...
(dtz d spirit)
@ Yvette, thanks a bunch ,....I'll edit n digest..bt most importantly I'll pray hard for Mercy!
Anthonymighty: Hello guys.....I don baff, rest and chop better food from mummy, come sleep small wake up because I have been on 7 days fasting and constant prayer since 20th till today. And it wasn't in vain. Now I can tell you how everything went. But first of all I want to say a big thank you to Dr. imperiouxx. You have been a wonderful friend to everyone here. Yvete, mamacita, kpolli, mr Chris, and everyone who has supported everyone in prayers and everything generally. Here is how my interview went

I got there by 5:30 i drove from ikorodu to V.I the road was free because I left the house at about 5:00 am. My time was for 8am so I sat down (100 naira for seat) zooooooom! After biometrics I sat down for my turn. Counter A 118 flashed and that was my number and I went to the VO that I have been praying to God to take me too since I entered there because I accessed the 3 VOs....counter 1 was friendly and issuing visa if you can defend yourself, the 2nd VO was asking too many questions and if you answer all well, you get the visa if not he will refuse u. The 3rd one was just denying people. So I went to the counter 1 when I was called.

Me....good morning sir
VO.....good morning...passport and application please
Me...I passed them to him (while passing it) I said compliments of the season to him....I think he didn't answer or maybe he did but I no hear because I dey para.. grin
Vo...he scrolls thru my passport and starts typing. So where in the united states are you going too
Me... Boston Massachusetts
VO...which school and course
Me...Neu and bachelors in information technology
VO...when did you finish secondary school
Me....I finished in 2003 and I went for a diploma in computer engineering, maintenance and repair....I just try explain all the gaps sha
VO...what's your highest degree...
Me....OND in computer science at Laspotech
VO....when did you graduate
Me....last year and I worked at quest engineering ventures for 1 year (wanted to show him the letter from quest ventures) but he said don't bother..
VO....what do you do there....
Me...I repair computers, assemble them for customers, maintenance and General IT consultant.
VO....did you take SAT
Me...(here I used Yvete's expo) I have taken college level classes at Laspotech and I sent my result to my school before they admitted me because they were impressed with my GPA (I stretched my hand to show him the transcript too but he didn't look at it)
VO.....do you have any relative in Boston
Me....no I don't
VO....that means you are going to live in the school campus
Me....yes sir
VO...and who will pay for all this
Me.....my dad
VO....what does he do
Me.....he is a retired staff of NNPC and the CEO of Godwin Cars Limited
VO....ok he sells cars
Me.......yes
VO......can I see his account statement
Me......yes ( I gave him the statement and he flipped through then returned it back to me and the next thing I heard was.....pickup your visa in 3 days time. He kept my passport and docs and handed a white paper to me containing steps on ow to get my visa with a green tag already given to me before my biometrics......that was how my interview went o......

All I have to say is...God was really there for me....I didn't take a ny test, I was lucky because that was the only fear I have been thinking about for long because the next toefl or sat date was after my school's resumption date so I just thank God because so many people were denied because they didn't take a standardize exam. Please it is important you take it o..I only used my experience which I gained here to scale thru that question when I was asked about SAT.....Yvete God bless you o......I dey go koko concert tonight to go pop champagne....because thru out my Xmas season I no shayo because I was fasting and rehearsing real hard. Thank you everybody in the house....Please the key to your visa is prayer and hard work..I prayed hard, fasted and abstained from so many things because of today and it finally worth it. All the gurus in the house .Keep up the good work....Boston, MA...here I come o....na too dey find cheap ticket now be that o..... grin

Imperiouxx oya burst some champagne for floor mehn....I wish all those who are yet to go for their interview success. Go and get your visa with full confidence and faith.

@ Anthony.... Yemdeb... I.Joan..Congratulations Guys, your succeessful interview's reminds me of how i felt when i got my F-1 visa back then...I'm really impressed the way this thread is helping people i wish our 9ja leaders can learn from this thread. we cant do nothing being seperate we all have a role to play to make our lives better...those guys making time out here to help prospective students i hail una oooo y'all kno urselves God Bless u all...wishing y'all a safe trip here and the best of ur studies here also kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss..Dueces
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 3:13am On Dec 28, 2012
dmoney104: My fi visa was denied 2day @ lagos embassy becos of gre , sat or toel...2 bad sha ...all d same NA GOD

@Dmoney ur time has come just believe it but also follow principles no wack schools plus dont go backto the embassy with out standardized test like SAT for UG and GRE for graduate studies....it really gives u a life line....wish u the best ahead............Dueces!!! kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 28, 2012

END OF EPISODE ONE

EPISODE TWO

One love.

I would love that ur school against Ms,Computer Science.Was it hard to be admitted, I still have a semester to my B.sc How did u pay for ur SEVIS? All the best and congratulations.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 3:22am On Dec 28, 2012
Anthonymighty: Yaah! I dey dance azonto........my visa eh! God has done it.......I driving home now......will gist u guys later......thanks to u all.....love u guys
Congrats bro...i love the smell and sound of good news
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 3:44am On Dec 28, 2012
imperiouxx:

I woke up late and freakingly . I need flu medication. Stayed too long before going to bed. Once more for your success, something good about life starts from there. Like Ms. Yvete said, get your full body armor in readiness for the winter in Boston, else you will be dancing Azonto+WizK with flu.
Bro, you need to relax...don't worry the flu will go...take some medications ooo....it is well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 3:49am On Dec 28, 2012

END OF EPISODE ONE

EPISODE TWO

One love.

Congrats bro...welcome on board
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 3:58am On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=Chi-town Base]

@ Anthony.... Yemdeb... I.Joan..Congratulations Guys, your succeessful interview's reminds me of how i felt when i got my F-1 visa back then...I'm really impressed the way this thread is helping people i wish our 9ja leaders can learn from this thread. we cant do nothing being seperate we all have a role to play to make our lives better...those guys making time out here to help prospective students i hail una oooo y'all kno urselves God Bless u all...wishing y'all a safe trip here and the best of ur studies here also kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss..Dueces[/quote
Chi town...where have you been all these while?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 5:09am On Dec 28, 2012
dmoney104: @yvete, thanks bros ,,I also apprecaite ur concerns and comment man..keep it up...
ronald2g1: @yvette thanks for d infor man,

I GIVE UP! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Yvete:

Think like a man wink grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2012
@ Yvete, No vex madam yvete! You know that "what a man can do, a woman can do better". Biko, 4give am! @ Dmoney, "she is a stunning damsel oh". Abeg oh! @ mamacita, dis one wey u just quiet so, how far na, i know d cold is really much! Sorry oh! Abeg Madam yvete, help me takea of her oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 5:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Mr. Chris:
@ Yvete, No vex madam yvete! You know that "what a man can do, a woman can do better". Biko, 4give am! @ Dmoney, "she is a stunning damsel oh". Abeg oh! @ mamacita, dis one wey u just quiet so, how far na, i know d cold is really much! Sorry oh! Abeg Madam yvete, help me takea of her oh!

I'm just managing. I started feeling sick since yesterday after I ate gumbo and crawfish. I was having headache and my legs were shaking. I asked yvete for paracetamol and she wz laughing and said maybe its d weather change that's d problem. We went to a seafood restaurant dat same evening and it became worse cos d cold wz killing. I even bought more wool and cashmere sweaters today. For naija dey said that Houston is not cold. This kain cold no be wetin I expect. Yvete said I'm putting the heater too high in d nyt and it can dehydrate me buh as e be i no come here to suffer. Make summer do come abeg.

kpolli send ur private jet to pick me from here (no send d type wey dey kill rich men abeg. Na Pastor oritsejafor own I want lol). Blessed jet.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 5:54am On Dec 28, 2012
Yvete:

hahahahahaha...yvete are you sure we won't come and perform optical inspection on you so as to determine your gender so?....lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 5:57am On Dec 28, 2012
Mamacita007:

I'm just managing. I started feeling sick since yesterday after I ate gumbo and crawfish. I was having headache and my legs were shaking. I asked yvete for paracetamol and she wz laughing and said maybe its d weather change that's d problem. We went out to a seafood restaurant dat same evening and it became worse cos d cold wz killing. I went to buy more wool and cashmere sweaters today. For naija dey said that Houston is not cold. This kain cold no be wetin I expect. Yvete said I'm putting the heater too high in d nyt and it can dehydrate me buh as e be, I no come here to suffer. Make summer do come abeg.

kpolli send ur private jet to pick me from here (no send d type wey dey kill rich men abeg. Na Pastor oritsejafor own I want lol). Blessed jet.
Lol...na just harmattan you dey see for there ooo....come to salt lake tahoe for california....lol...me sef people dey complain say my car dey hot cos na heater 24/7 and for my house i go begin fight the people wey dey off the heater for night... angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 6:04am On Dec 28, 2012
walex57:
Lol...na just harmattan you dey see for there ooo....come to salt lake tahoe for california....lol...me sef people dey complain say my car dey hot cos na heater 24/7 and for my house i go begin fight the people wey dey off the heater for night... angry angry

Buh d heater in her car makes me feel lyk my mouth is dry. This evening she wound down a little bit of d back windows with the heater on. Its lyk it helped. Wen I complain she ll be dere laughing sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2012
Mamacita007:

I'm just managing. I started feeling sick since yesterday after I ate gumbo and crawfish. I was having headache and my legs were shaking. I asked yvete for paracetamol and she wz laughing and said maybe its d weather change that's d problem. We went to a seafood restaurant dat same evening and it became worse cos d cold wz killing. I even bought more wool and cashmere sweaters today. For naija dey said that Houston is not cold. This kain cold no be wetin I expect. Yvete said I'm putting the heater too high in d nyt and it can dehydrate me buh as e be, I no come here to suffer. Make summer do come abeg.

Pele o, ur own is way better than mine. . . . My flatmate loves cold so in cold weather he puts on ac not heater. . . So ur own better pass mine. . . .

Aww my pilot has gone to naija for holiday and I am not a pilot yet, so u would have to wait for his return. . . . Pele dear

I think I prefer this to summer, gosh u wud almost catch fire, u wey we hear say u fair. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2012
Mamacita007:

I'm just managing. I started feeling sick since yesterday after I ate gumbo and crawfish. I was having headache and my legs were shaking. I asked yvete for paracetamol and she wz laughing and said maybe its d weather change that's d problem. We went to a seafood restaurant dat same evening and it became worse cos d cold wz killing. I even bought more wool and cashmere sweaters today. For naija dey said that Houston is not cold. This kain cold no be wetin I expect. Yvete said I'm putting the heater too high in d nyt and it can dehydrate me buh as e be, I no come here to suffer. Make summer do come abeg.

Mamacita sorry o! The cold sef don dey fear me even from 9ja here. I will survive sha. I need to know how much you got your flight ticket from skyscanner right? And it was 1 way innit? Holla bck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dmoney104(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2012
@ madam yvete sori madam I tot u were a Guy....all dsame u are doing a gud job...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 6:28am On Dec 28, 2012

END OF EPISODE ONE

EPISODE TWO

One love.

Congrats.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2012
Mamacita007:

Buh d heater in her car makes me feel lyk my mouth is dry. This evening she wound down a little bit of d back windows with the heater on. Its lyk it helped. Wen I complain she ll be dere laughing sad
Lol...don't worry you'll get used to the whole weather system...and yvete, don't laugh at her next time...is that clear?!...mamacita shei u no go look for bobo so cos only the opposite can give you the real warmth wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.