Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308769 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
My interview is fast approaching o.....I need prayers from everyone in the house o......I shall come back here with a testimony.....any special advice for me about Lagos embassy? Tis is my first time of going there...my last appointment was at Abuja. I'm scheduled for 8 am but I plan leaving the house by 5am on that day smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
^^^ Goodness and mercy shall follow you. Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
imperiouxx: ^^^ Goodness and mercy shall follow you. Best of luck.

Thanks for that fast one bro.......u dig! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Anthonymighty:

Thanks for that fast one bro.......u dig! smiley

That's it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Anthonymighty: My interview is fast approaching o.....I need prayers from everyone in the house o......I shall come back here with a testimony.....any special advice for me about Lagos embassy? Tis is my first time of going there...my last appointment was at Abuja. I'm scheduled for 8 am but I plan leaving the house by 5am on that day smiley
Go and collected...no! collection...ohhh it is collecsion...uhmmm...collecting...u understand what i'm trying to say nah?...the visa is yours
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
imperiouxx:

I can't even count money, let alone doing business. angry
Haaaaa Imperiouxxxi...you that haf do a lot of business...you now say you are not know how to counting money...e je kin gboran o jare...make i hear word o jare...you better do the business...me i will does it oo...i am in needing of money...uhmmm...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
walex57:
Haaaaa Imperiouxxxi...you that haf done a lot of business...you now say you are not know how to counting money...e je kin gboran o jare...make i hear word o jare...you better do the business...me i will does it oo...i am in needing of money...uhmmm...lol

Ok, I will start forwarding their emails to you. God be with you. I can't even count Naira when in Nigeria, how about that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
Anthonymighty: My interview is fast approaching o.....I need prayers from everyone in the house o......I shall come back here with a testimony.....any special advice for me about Lagos embassy? Tis is my first time of going there...my last appointment was at Abuja. I'm scheduled for 8 am but I plan leaving the house by 5am on that day smiley

Best of Luck! Prepare and close any gaps in your profile. Come back with a testimony!!

@Imperiouxx: Mr. Smiley man! grin Howz your Christmas??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yvete:

Best of Luck! Prepare and close any gaps in your profile. Come back with a testimony!!

Snow fu cked it up for me. I was waiting for you all the while. You still cooking since then. Let's talk outside here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
walex57:
Go and collected...no! collection...ohhh it is collecsion...uhmmm...collecting...u understand what i'm trying to say nah?...the visa is yours

Lol.....you go fear #omoYoruba now grin. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yvete:

Thanks ma'am.....I will
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
imperiouxx:

Ok, I will start forwarding their emails to you. God be with you. I can't even count Naira when in Nigeria, how about that?
No oooo...i'm still a student ooo...not yet time for business... grin grin grin grin grin...How u dey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
walex57:
No oooo...i'm still a student ooo...not yet time for business... grin grin grin grin grin...How u dey?

Hibernating.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Anthonymighty:

Lol.....you go fear #omoYoruba now grin. Thanks boss
Lol...funny enough i'm not fully yoruba...i'm from the south south but mixed with yoruba...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
imperiouxx:

Hibernating.
Yes you you need it bro..after all the semester's wahala...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Paywole: dhl is like 20500,fedex 22500,tnt,12260 depending on ur choice but i think dhl is still the best but they are all reliable

@ paywole: thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Snazzygirl: @Yvete, thanks dear...really helpful post. GBU.

@Paywole, r u sure about the prices u wrote....seems 2 b high cz I remember I paid $60 for some documents to be sent to me via fedex.

@ snazzygirl: thank you.pls how many days did it take ur package to be delivered by fedex?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2012

@ anthonymighty: wish you the very best tomorrow. God's favour all d way.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Chris:
My dear, you are right!!! Hmmm!!! I thought the price(s) increased overnight! Lol!!!

Mr chris: thank you. Did you use any of d courier services? How much and how many days did it take?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Your Visa Has Been Approved IJN AMEN! My advice to you & others going for a Visa Interview soon is to "Pray & Fast" & surrender everything to GOD. GOD IS FAITHFUL! Visas Loading........................................
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2012
ollyboy1:

Mr chris: thank you. Did you use any of d courier services? How much and how many days did it take?
U are welcome my bro! Yes, i used Fedex which cost about 8000+ although, that was about 6 months ago, i think it takes 5-7 working days depending on the destination. Fedex operate under RED STAR EXPRESS. You can call them to enquire about price, length of delivery & so on. Just replied you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Hello guys,
You don't know me but I know most of you(at least on this thread) from oga imperiouxx to yvete to kpolli....etc...you guys really helped when l was preparing for my interview. Thank you very much. May God continue to bless you all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2012
Yaah! I dey dance azonto........my visa eh! God has done it.......I driving home now......will gist u guys later......thanks to u all.....love u guys

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Anthonymighty: Yaah! I dey dance azonto........my visa eh! God has done it.......I driving home now......will gist u guys later......thanks to u all.....love u guys
congrats.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Anthonymighty: Yaah! I dey dance azonto........my visa eh! God has done it.......I driving home now......will gist u guys later......thanks to u all.....love u guys
Congratulations ....the Lord is ever faithful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Glory be to GOD Almighty! Please, Dr. Imperiouxx, we dey wait for you make you come open floor for us, make we pop champagne! Congrats bro! One approved, more on the way..................................
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2012

Azonto and whatever dance for God . . . . I didn't sleep because of you, just to hear the feedback. I'm not azonto and the like fan but I'm playing one of favorites for you Wiz Khalifa - No limit Shayo unlimited!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2012
S-beauty & others, we are waiting to celebrate with you all! Congrats in advance!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2012
@Savior-beauty,

Yours and others will be possible too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2012
I.Joan:
Hello guys,
You don't know me but I know most of you(at least on this thread) from oga imperiouxx to yvete to kpolli....etc...you guys really helped when l was preparing for my interview. Thank you very much. May God continue to bless you all

God bless you too. I'm sure you are on your way or in the US now. Happy studying.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2012
Mr. Chris:
S-beauty & others, we are waiting to celebrate with you all! Congrats in advance!
@ Mr Chris, and imperiox....
Thank you so much, just like d Lord did urs and others , HE shall do mine and others as well (AMEN), its after d new yrs' thou....
And thanks for d new nick..savior-beauty! Maybe I should stick with dt name for now , since I need our Savior's favor n mercy..
God is really faithful, if u don't stop believing..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronald2g1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
@anthony congrats bro plus I hope u don't spend d newyr drinkin it away, its a gift for u to b thankful for, a goodcomeback story is alwys d best and pls also try do a lil charity if u can wiv d beer money. Once again thnks n to d oda awaitees, una santa don dey come too, I just fixed his reindeer here. U all will be favored

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.