Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,882 members, 7,824,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? (1837 Views)

The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U / Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! / 9 Signs That Say She Loves U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by TerrySoft(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hi all,

I need your opinion on this (from experience). As a guy, is it better or safer (in the long run) to marry a girl you love more than she loves you or a girl who loves you more than you love her? The same applies to ladies in the house, would you love to marry a guy that loves you more than you love him or would you prefer to marry the guy that you love more than he loves you??

I need real answers with reasons and examples because I'm preparing a presentation on this issue for a seminar.

Treat maturely - no kidding.
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by FactorChic(f): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2007
I think it's better if u guys are on the same level when it comes to d love thing, but in most cases, one person always love d other more, and sometimes it's nto a really good thing, cos the other person will/might take advantage of it. Guys do that a lot, abeg feel free to disagree u guys, but when y'all find out that d lady likes u more, u tend to misbehave saying to urself " I go just beg am now, she no fit do anything, she's so into me"

So, It's better if u both love each other on d same level, my 2 cents! wink

1 Like

Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by Dreloaded(f): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2007
loves me more.  wink
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by Dreloaded(f): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2007
FactorChic:

sometimes it's nto a really good thing, because the other person will/might take advantage of it. Guys do that a lot, abeg feel free to disagree u guys, but when y'all find out that d lady likes u more, u tend to misbehave saying to yourself " I go just beg am now, she no fit do anything, she's so into me"

Exactly angry

best if he loves you more but only by a little of course.
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by Tobenia(f): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
Marry some one u love most and who loves u. So u can be able to forgive when he err.
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by UjSizzle(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
I'll want it both way, but it'll be better if he loves me more.
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by tpia5: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
how do you measure the love, is one partner standoffish while the other is smitten, or is one partner counting the "ways he or she loves her or him" while the other partner is handing out "love thingies", or what?
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by Godmother(f): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
Factorchic said it all. The guy should love more cos when a woman does it gets into the guy's head and he tends to do anyhow
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by jntyjnty007(f): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Neither is. For two people to be together there has to be an equal balance in the relationship to make it work. So if my husband gets me an android, and I get him an iphone, does that mean I love him more, no it does not.

If one or the other loves more, usually the relationship will come to an end, unless you are a person who is willing make sacrifices of not being truly loved in the way that you need, thus you are denying yourself what you should not. That goes way beyond the love and desire for materials goods. Money is cold comfort in the absence of love.

Love is a very general and sometimes misconstrued word. When two people surely love each other, in their own way, they will indeed go through life with that person and be willing to cross any bridge and ride any rough waters.

Why oh why do people stay in relationships, marriages when they know the love and care is not equal, it does not make sense, you end up selling yourself short.

If its a money thing, well that never lasts forever either.
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by jntyjnty007(f): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Neither is. For two people to be together there has to be an equal balance in the relationship to make it work. So if my husband gets me an android, and I get him an iphone, does that mean I love him more, no it does not.

If one or the other loves more, usually the relationship will come to an end, unless you are a person who is willing make sacrifices of not being truly loved in the way that you need, thus you are denying yourself what you should not. That goes way beyond the love and desire for materials goods. Money is cold comfort in the absence of love.

Love is a very general and sometimes misconstrued word. When two people surely love each other, in their own way, they will indeed go through life with that person and be willing to cross any bridge and ride any rough waters.

Why oh why do people stay in relationships, marriages when they know the love and care is not equal, it does not make sense, you end up selling yourself short.

If its a money thing, well that never lasts forever either.
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by djeezy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Someone above opined that it's better your love is on the same level. It's a misconception, a mirage, the love can never be equal. One person must love more than the other, and another point the one who loved less starts loving more and vice versa.@topic, I'll prefer someone I love more but let her love for me be enough beyond every reasonable doubt.
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by Bootylicious(f): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
A man should love more, it takes the love of a man to make a marriage/ relationship work.. even the scripture says a man should love his wife while d woman respects her husband.... God knows why He said it shld b dat way, when d man loves more he treats d woman like a queen, and gush u need 2 see a man Ard d woman he doesn't love treats her like poo.. The little love from a woman to a man measures to the great love a man can have for a woman...
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by jking001(m): 1:35am On Oct 03, 2013
My personal opinion is that the woman should love her man more for the fact that men can be fragile when it comes to trials in their relationships,its easier for a woman to get over issues than men,infact men should be called the weaker sex,why do i say this ?When it comes to moving on after a break up its easier for women to get on with their lives than their male counterpart ,men are highly emotional and can be scared for life just because of a single relationship some even die from the hurt or scar of a single relationship so for me its safer if the woman loves more than the man.I would definitely go for someone who loves me the most.
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by Jman06(m): 3:47am On Oct 03, 2013
I think it's better for the man to love the woman more while the woman should just find a thing about him to love and also respect him.I notice that once a lady starts showing that she's so into me,i lose interest in her.But the prob is that those ones i love usually prove too hard to get and snub alot.#So confused#
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by Kirinwa: 3:54am On Oct 03, 2013
For me it's someone that loves me more because my love is already guaranteed.
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by foxgiovani(m): 4:10am On Oct 03, 2013
djeezy: Someone above opined that it's better your love is on the same level. It's a misconception, a mirage, the love can never be equal. One person must love more than the other, and another point the one who loved less starts loving more and vice versa.@topic, I'll prefer someone I love more but let her love for me be enough beyond every reasonable doubt.
seconded. You can never find equal love. One always exceeds the other. I loved my ex so much that it got into her and she lost respect for the relationship. Her attitude forced me to break-up with her. Today am having 2 kids and she's yet to marry even in her mid thirties. Am sure she will be regretting her laxity in the relationship.
Re: Which Is Safer? Marrying Someone You Love Most Or Someone Who Loves U Most? by Tobenia(f): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
it's better to just Love more first by respecting and accepting ur partner not just 4 fling or wealth. But because u love him. Love can neva be measured. When u feel ur love is been abused or taken 4 granted leave B4 u get hurt for life. Above all its good to love and be loved.

(1) (Reply)

1000 Free Valentine Sms / She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi / She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.