Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend (1818 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / Am I Inlove Or Inlust / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by NozyCarter(f): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
he makes me smile and he knows how to solve my problems
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
You are infatuated. . .
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
So? And ur announcement is something we shud debate on abi? Mstewwww!
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
Marry him naa
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by NozyCarter(f): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
we've dated before so he wants us to try it again
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
Am speechless
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nozy Carter: we've dated before so he wants us to try it again
Now you are complicatedly discombobulated. . .

Is he your ex, or your best friend?
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by NozyCarter(f): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
he is both but i told him that our friendship is more important than anything
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nozy Carter: he is both but i told him that our friendship is more important than anything
Now, i am getting confused. . .

Which would you prefer him to be?
An ex?

A casual friend?

A boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by amyg(f): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
I wonder,I just wonder.
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by NozyCarter(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
i want us to date but i dont want our relationship to affect our friebdship
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
U sound like me wen i was 16yrs old_no offence doh

1 Like

Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nozy Carter: i want us to date but i dont want our relationship to affect our friebdship
How old are u? undecided

Killz abeg pm advice to d teenager Biko!

Her thread dey vex me! angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by NozyCarter(f): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
angryim 20yrs old man anyway forget about it coz ya'll are just being mean to me
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nozy Carter: i want us to date but i dont want our relationship to affect our friebdship
This is serious. . .

Once you decide to date someone, you have left the "friendship" zone. You now bank on the trust garnered as "just friends" to propel your relationship forward.

And you say you two dated previously? Than what is happening here is that you are trying to rekindle the lost spark in the previous "try".

Don't complicate your confusion the more. You miss your ex and want to go back to him.

Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by slimyem: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nozy Carter: he is both but i told him that our friendship is more important than anything
Nozy Carter: he makes me smile and he knows how to solve my problems
Nozy Carter: we've dated before so he wants us to try it again
SMH!
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nozy Carter: angryim 20yrs old man anyway forget about it coz ya'll are just being mean to me
Stop getting aggravated mehn! U seem to young to handle d variations of ur so called relationship anyway
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Caracta(f): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nozy Carter: angryim 20yrs old man anyway forget about it coz ya'll are just being mean to me

It's ok sweetheart.
*gives her a hug*
Are u ready 4 a relationship now? Why don't you concentrate on ur studies for now. Trust me, when u meet the right guy, u won't have doubts like u do now. Be patient and grow up!
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by NozyCarter(f): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
okay ill focus on finishing my degree
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nozy Carter: okay ill focus on finishing my degree
Bear hug#

Dats Berra...

Remember! No hanky panky if u not ready ok!
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Mynd44: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
How is this anyone's business? If you like him date him if not continue being friends.
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
x,we2re
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Caracta(f): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nozy Carter: okay ill focus on finishing my degree

That's my girl! But you know different guys will definitely wanna date you, even in school. You need to be very smart and make a good choice. If you like him, go for him. Don't get carried away with their sugar-coated words. Have fun in a reasonable way...and be SMART!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by acidtalk: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
The last time i came 4years ago to seek this same advice, every nairalander said i should go ahead and ask her out.

I did and that was one of the most annoying days of my life.

We lost the friendship and even while she wanted to still come close, it didnt just work.

So i will advice you think real good, if you dont wanna lose your friendship with hime, draw a line.

1 Like

Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
^^
Dude no two situations are the same. They might be alike but not the same the results might not be the same as yours
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Lolajoy(f): 2:48am On Jul 21, 2012
Caracta:

It's ok sweetheart.
*gives her a hug*
Are u ready 4 a relationship now? Why don't you concentrate on ur studies for now. Trust me, when u meet the right guy, u won't have doubts like u do now. Be patient and grow up!
she's said it all.
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by bisi16(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2012
@20 u're talkn of Xs, beta face ur studies!
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Mynd44: 5:41am On Jul 21, 2012
I just hate it when someone comes to ask silly questions and we reply and he complains that the replies are mean. What tha eff was he expecting?
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by horny4u(f): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: I just hate it when someone comes to ask silly questions and we reply and he complains that the replies are mean. What tha eff was he expecting?

He was probably not expecting mean comments.....maybe he wanted NL to be helpful.... instead of laughing at him....just maybe ?
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Biola4u(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: I just hate it when someone comes to ask silly questions and we reply and he complains that the replies are mean. What tha eff was he expecting?
How on earth is that question silly !? All she asked for is your advise, which is not actually hard to part with.
@OP He's not your best friend, he's your EX. Why did U guys break up in the first place ? Use your brain, not heart.
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Mynd44: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2012
Biola4u:
How on earth is that question silly !? All she asked for is your advise, which is not actually hard to part with.
Not when the question itself is silly
Re: Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend by Biola4u(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Not when the question itself is silly
So its hard to part with cos U THINK the question is silly. Guess U've never been in such situation b4.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Read For Ladies Seeking Rich Husbands / What Do Girls Admire The Most In A Guy? / A Letter To The Mother Of My Unborn Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.