Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14792 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 30, 2012
LOL I'm watching the Olympics and I'm sensing a bit of racism by these people. Maybe it's just me.
London wants to shymmex the score for their whiter skin companions.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by odumchi: 4:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

They're not his pictures. It's just Google search pictures.

There is another thread in which the owner of those photos uploaded them as his own.

Besides, there is no way to verify that any of our personal photos are actually of us. This rule was implemented simply to protect the image of fellow members. No one has the right to upload another member's personal photographs without permission.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 30, 2012
Odumchi,

Can you clean up the thread?

This thread is for Londoners not them - why the double standards?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: Does you puzzy stink - yes or no??

Bwahahahahahaha

I'm allergic to smelly puzzy, that's why I always avoid you like a rash - stay away from me... grin grin

grin grin grin dumb as nigga.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa:

Shut the FuuCkk up, it's obvious that you want to eat IEke-IdI'S asssCrackk, you are a satanic Weirdo. haha must be that spiic blood grin

omg!!! grin

is this a confession?!! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
MsDark in here shymexxing

negro bye! grin

~Royal~:
This forum goin crazy...i seen Fulaman shymexxing in the fulani thread the other day, mouthafoukah sitting in there askin himself questions and replying to them on a alternate account.

"Are the fulani the most beautiful tribe in africa"

"Yes we certainly are"

What tha fhuck is wrong with all of you?!?!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: Go burn the cheese fat and clean up your smelly puzzy... grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Philip Emagwali:I Am Yoruba from Onitsha And Onitsha Is Yoruba Land! / Five Interesting Traditional Dances From Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.