Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Na Their Way Nah... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Their Way Nah... (724 Views)

Is This Lady Wicked Or Nah?(photos) / 38 Coverless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Their Way Nah... by marvelck: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2012
When a guy is interested in a girl, he would do all he can to get her.

He would ask for her number,
And start calling her all the time,
giving her gifts,
stalking her (if he's 'mad' about her)
and professing his infatuation for her.
and once the girl start responding,
the calls and attention would start diminishing (in some cases),
and the guy will start feeling like a top dog.
And once he succeed in having his way, the girl becomes history if he doesn't fancy her that much.
and then he goes after another babe.

Most guys go through such a routine, and not a few girls have fallen for it. leaving many of them hearbroken, confused and desperate.

Abi no be so?
Re: Na Their Way Nah... by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2012
Am just speechless smiley
Re: Na Their Way Nah... by 195(f): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2012
OP

Na so - anyway u get bread 4 house wen I fit chop this morning
Re: Na Their Way Nah... by Mynd44: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2012
Nope. You cant be more wrong
Re: Na Their Way Nah... by cindyrella(f): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Na Their Way Nah... by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2012
I heard an interesting quote yesterday. There's this one radio station I sometimes listen to and the DJ always says a quote before he leaves: "Most relationships fail because people spend less effort keeping you as they did catching you."

That isn't the only reason why r/ships don't work out, of course, but I believe it is one. Women do the same, not just men.
It really depends on how much you're really feeling the person - because if the interest is truly there it shouldn't dwindle like that.

1 Like

Re: Na Their Way Nah... by Mynd44: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2012
^^
Gbam
Re: Na Their Way Nah... by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2012
This is human nature. It's congenital traits. We choose to display them or not. That a macroscopical group of men choose to exhibit the innate traits in them doesn't mean "all".
A microscopical few actually refrain from and exhibit + display self control in their dealings with the opposite sex. . .

True for most guys like you said.
Re: Na Their Way Nah... by Orochimaru11: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2012
So f-ing true
Re: Na Their Way Nah... by Lolajoy(f): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2012
I see cheesy

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips For Staying In LOVE With Your Spouse / Marriage Or Career? / Real Life True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.