Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims (33964 Views)

Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy / Challenges Of Muslims In Nigeria; Solutions Needed Please / Challenges Facing Igbo Muslims - Sheikh Uthman Anaga (igbo Muslim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by nextpart(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mohammed is not to blame.

There is nothing Satan cannot do to deceive human race. He is an expert in twisting and trying to change God's plan for man. That was what he did for Adam and Eve.

If christianity is the way to God, it means the whole muslim world and other non-christian world are in eternal condemnation and vice versa.Therefore it is not a matter to be taken with religious sentiments. People value their physical lives that are temporal how much more for life everlasting.

The world problem is Satan, not any man, not any prophet. The difference between Islam and Christianity is the handiwork of same Satan.

This is how the Devil came in and created the difference: God sent angel Gabriel to Mary and told her she was going to give birth to Jesus and shall be called the Son of God (Luke 1:35)

God Himself confirmed that Jesus is His Son (Mathiew 3:16-17, Luke 3:21-22).

Jesus called Himself Son of God (John 10:36, John 9:35-37)

This is the message on ground that the Son of God has come to give salvation to mankind before Mohammed was born.

About 650 years later, an angel introduced himself as Gabriel to Mohammed and told him that God does not have a son. This message is a sharp contradiction to the one given to Mary.

Remember it was Gabriel that appeared to Mary. How can God send the same Gabriel to Mohammed to deny what He said that Jesus is His Son.

It is clear that the second Gabriel is no other spirit than Satan in disguise. Unfortunately the whole of the Quran was the message of this Satan as given to Mohammed under the guise of an angel from God.

Jesus is the only way to God (John 14:6).
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Saxophemsy: i'm a xtian, but this a high display of ignorance on ur part..
They have started contradicting each other just like the content of the Bible..Bella3,you read what he typed..you are displaying high level of ignorance..Its from your christain brother o..before you start insulting muslims like a 2 yr old baby.LWTMBAROTF.hahahahahahahohohohohehehehehe.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
akthedream: Yahoo boy no laptop.How far na?Shey maga dey pay?Remember say ur pastor no go chop o if tithes now enter this month.According to your business partner(Bella3),She said your BIble is USELESS.That christains are followers of Christ(Practice jesus way of life).So no WIFE,no CHILDREN,you must keep beards,no more suit,jeans and other casual wears..it must be GARMENT all through(just like the pope and fathers in catholic).Not until you atleast you copy these way of life from Jesus,then you
should not portray yourself as a christain...
NB..No more yahoo yahoo.Kindly inform your pastor to stop defrauding his members and also to stop collecting tithes from criminals like you..peace!
Gbam! comment close.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
NO LONG TIN:

If you want to know why those books(The cannon laws) Google it, don't always believe what ur Alfa tells you, he will tell u lies or half-truth, I'm sure his/her answer to dat question is false. I'll tell you why those books weren't included even though I doubt it will make any difference to you because ur heart has been harden.
The cannon laws(books) weren't included in the bible because it didn't reference the other books in the bible.... If you read the bible well and not what ur Alfa tells (good thing its in English, I believe u understand English) you will find out that all the books of the bible references each other from Genesis to Revelations.
Btw next time ur alfa tells you something about christian/Jesus google it? As Google why.... we have nothing to hide, light cannot be hidden.
Is that all you could comprehend from his post?Why is it that you christains love dodging vital questions?HE talked about Jesus and Mel Gibson,but you pretended not to see it..Pls answer the question o..Is that the real picture of Jesus??Lets get serious here,that guy in the picture you christains portray as Jesus could be a GAY,RAPIST,EX-CONVICT,DRUG ADDICT,FORNICATOR/ADULTERER, or whatever..TRUE or FALSEMake una try get sense na..

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
NO LONG TIN:

If you want to know why those books(The cannon laws) Google it, don't always believe what ur Alfa tells you, he will tell u lies or half-truth, I'm sure his/her answer to dat question is false. I'll tell you why those books weren't included even though I doubt it will make any difference to you because ur heart has been harden.
The cannon laws(books) weren't included in the bible because it didn't reference the other books in the bible.... If you read the bible well and not what ur Alfa tells (good thing its in English, I believe u understand English) you will find out that all the books of the bible references each other from Genesis to Revelations.
Btw next time ur alfa tells you something about christian/Jesus google it? As Google why.... we have nothing to hide, light cannot be hidden.
Is that all you could comprehend from his post?Why is it that you christains love dodging vital questions?HE talked about Jesus and Mel Gibson,but you pretended not to see it..Pls answer the question o..Is that the real picture of Jesus??Lets get serious here,that guy in the picture you christains portray as Jesus could be a GAY,RAPIST,EX-CONVICT,DRUG ADDICT,FORNICATOR/ADULTERER, or whatever..TRUE or FALSEYou even carved it on the cross(sword)Make una try get sense na..

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Saxophemsy: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
akthedream: .
.What can you say about
there biblical verses you
little terrorist.
“When you approach a
city to fight against it,
you shall offer it terms of
peace. If it agrees to
make peace with you and
opens to you, then all the
people who are found in
it
shall become your forced
labor and shall serve you.
However, if it does not
make peace with you,
but
makes war against you,
then you shall besiege it.
When the LORD your God
gives it into your hand,
you shall strike all the
men in it with the edge of
the sword. Only the
women and the children
and the animals and all
that is in the city, all its
spoil, you shall take as
booty for yourself; and
you shall use the spoil of
your enemies which the
LORD your God has given
you. Only in the cities of
these peoples that the
LORD your God is giving
you as an inheritance,
you
shall not leave alive
anything that
breathes” (
Deuteronomy 20:10-17).
“Now therefore, kill
every male among the
little ones, and kill every
woman who has known
man intimately. But all the
girls who have not
known
man intimately, spare for
yourselves.” (Numbers
31:17-18).
“Do not think that I
have
come to send peace on
earth. I did not come to
send peace, but a sword.
I
am sent to set a man
against his father, a
daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-
in-law against her
mother-in-
law” (Matthew
10:34-35).
you cannot just read an anatomy text book when you know nothing about biology...the meanings of this scriptures are linked to other verses which apparently you have not read
DEUTERONOMY 20: 10-17
earlier on in the bible, God promised the children of abraham(isreal) lands and domination over the people of the earth but this lands were inhabited by other people. It is only logical that there will be war since this people will not readily surrender themselves to be dominated....now God demonstrates peace by first asking them to give conditons of peace..i.e.'we do not necessarily want to kill you, just submit to the will of God'. Now it is only the nations that bring war to them that God commanded to them to kill, after all you must defend yourself
NUMBERS 31:18
i believe you are trying to say our God supports adultery..NO! According to numbers31:15-16'moses said to them,'have you let all women live?'.Behold,these caused the people of isreal,by the counsel of Balaam, to act treacherously against the lord in the matter of pe'or, and so the plague came among the congregation of the lord'. The old testament supports killing of offenders, so all women can not be spared but those(the unclean) that have had affairs with men were killed while the virgins were spared. Now 'yourselves' in verse18 doesn't mean adultery as it is plural(not just one man) and of course it excludes the married and under age..this was the judgement of moses. Jesus would have even given a better judgement as he forgave the adulterous woman in the new testament..
Matthew 10:34-35
you seem to have won here, but your interpretation is out of context. In history, Jesus never wielded any sword, in fact he even discouraged his disciples from doing so in matthew 26:52'then Jesus said to him,'put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword'. In that scripture, Jesus was telling his disciples that not many people will be happy when people receive him...he was talking about strife between a convert and unbelievers that's why he linked verse 34-35 to tell you that it is about strife within a family because a certain set of people in that family received him. Why 'a sword' and not 'swords'? 'a sword' depicts contempt or discord while 'swords' depicts war thus a careful choice of word by Jesus
I do hope i have given you a satisfactory answer. PEACE!
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Saxophemsy: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
akthedream: .
.What can you say about
there biblical verses you
little terrorist.
“When you approach a
city to fight against it,
you shall offer it terms of
peace. If it agrees to
make peace with you and
opens to you, then all the
people who are found in
it
shall become your forced
labor and shall serve you.
However, if it does not
make peace with you,
but
makes war against you,
then you shall besiege it.
When the LORD your God
gives it into your hand,
you shall strike all the
men in it with the edge of
the sword. Only the
women and the children
and the animals and all
that is in the city, all its
spoil, you shall take as
booty for yourself; and
you shall use the spoil of
your enemies which the
LORD your God has given
you. Only in the cities of
these peoples that the
LORD your God is giving
you as an inheritance,
you
shall not leave alive
anything that
breathes” (
Deuteronomy 20:10-17).
“Now therefore, kill
every male among the
little ones, and kill every
woman who has known
man intimately. But all the
girls who have not
known
man intimately, spare for
yourselves.” (Numbers
31:17-18).
“Do not think that I
have
come to send peace on
earth. I did not come to
send peace, but a sword.
I
am sent to set a man
against his father, a
daughter against her
mother, and a daughter-
in-law against her
mother-in-
law” (Matthew
10:34-35).
you cannot just read an anatomy text book when you know nothing about biology...the meanings of this scriptures are linked to other verses which apparently you have not read
earlier on in the bible, God promised the children of abraham(isreal) lands and domination over the people of the earth but this lands were inhabited by other people. It is only logical that there will be war since this people will not readily surrender themselves to be dominated....now God demonstrates peace by first asking them to give conditons of peace..i.e.'we do not necessarily want to kill you, just submit to the will of God'. Now it is only the nations that bring war to them that God commanded to them to kill, after all you must defend yourself
i believe you are trying to say our God supports adultery..NO! According to numbers31:15-16'moses said to them,'have you let all women live?'.Behold,these caused the people of isreal,by the counsel of Balaam, to act treacherously against the lord in the matter of pe'or, and so the plague came among the congregation of the lord'. The old testament supports killing of offenders, so all women can not be spared but those(the unclean) that have had affairs with men were killed while the virgins were spared. Now 'yourselves' in verse18 doesn't mean adultery as it is plural(not just one man) and of course it excludes the married and under age..this was the judgement of moses. Jesus would have even given a better judgement as he forgave the adulterous woman in the new testament..
you seem to have won here, but your interpretation is out of context. In history, Jesus never wielded any sword, in fact he even discouraged his disciples from doing so in matthew 26:52'then Jesus said to him,'put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword'. In that scripture, Jesus was telling his disciples that not many people will be happy when people receive him...he was talking about strife between a convert and unbelievers that's why he linked verse 34-35 to tell you that it is about strife within a family because a certain set of people in that family received him. Why 'a sword' and not 'swords'? 'a sword' depicts contempt or discord while 'swords' depicts war thus a careful choice of word by Jesus
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
nextpart: Mohammed is not to blame.

There is nothing Satan cannot do to deceive human race. He is an expert in twisting and trying to change God's plan for man. That was what he did for Adam and Eve.

If christianity is the way to God, it means the whole muslim world and other non-christian world are in eternal condemnation and vice versa.Therefore it is not a matter to be taken with religious sentiments. People value their physical lives that are temporal how much more for life everlasting.

The world problem is Satan, not any man, not any prophet. The difference between Islam and Christianity is the handiwork of same Satan.

This is how the Devil came in and created the difference: God sent angel Gabriel to Mary and told her she was going to give birth to Jesus and shall be called the Son of God (Luke 1:35)

God Himself confirmed that Jesus is His Son (Mathiew 3:16-17, Luke 3:21-22).

Jesus called Himself Son of God (John 10:36, John 9:35-37)

This is the message on ground that the Son of God has come to give salvation to mankind before Mohammed was born.

About 650 years later, an angel introduced himself as Gabriel to Mohammed and told him that God does not have a son. This message is a sharp contradiction to the one given to Mary.

Remember it was Gabriel that appeared to Mary. How can God send the same Gabriel to Mohammed to deny what He said that Jesus is His Son.

It is clear that the second Gabriel is no other spirit than Satan in disguise. Unfortunately the whole of the Quran was the message of this Satan as given to Mohammed under the guise of an angel from God.

Jesus is the only way to God (John 14:6).
If truely you know the meaning of the word 'SON'.You would have buried your head in shame after posting these rubbish...According to you he is the son of God.Some even went to the extent of calling him God..How can God be nailed on the cross by ordinary humanbeing?..Y'all are bunch of confused nimwit.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
NO LONG TIN:

are u saying those cannon law or books are not revealed from God or what ?
pls stop decieving us here.
new point pls!
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by SisiKill1: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
talk2me006:
It is u that suppose to feel ashamed. wat a gud point for u over there

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by msdos1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
zodosohio: that abakiliki[iza] man is truly mad,what makes him think that ,that shit he is saying will ever be heard.i bet you if i ever set my eyes on him will kill him.let him try spread his preaching to onitsha in anambra state.MAD MAN

SO CHRISTIANS KILL... SEE UNA LIFE

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by SisiKill1: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
If people expended the same energy they use to defend religion to be NICER to their fellow man, life will be soooo much easier and peaceful.

I don't understand how people can curse each other out (not to talk of killing) under the guise of defending a LOVING GOD!!!!

How's that irony lost on people??
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
akthedream: If truely you know the meaning of the word 'SON'.You would have buried your head in shame after posting these rubbish...According to you he is the son of God.Some even went to the extent of calling him God..How can God be nailed on the cross by ordinary humanbeing?..Y'all are bunch of confused nimwit.

Dont mind them jo!
Am even tired of all these gan...
some say jesus is God, some say no it is a son of God while some combine them all and say it is three in one. which one should we choose gan...
i believe God of abraham is not a confuse God.
well, quran has cleared everything for us sha.
God is the only one, he bear no child and no one given birth to him and muhammad(pbuh) is the last prophet.
i believe this is the mssg all prophets came to preach.
i rest my case.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Sisi_Kill: If people expended the same energy they use to defend religion to be NICER to their fellow man, life will be soooo much easier and peaceful.

I don't understand how people can curse each other out (not to talk of killing) in the guise of defending a LOVING GOD!!!!

How's that irony lost on people??
Nice point.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
Too many posts directed to me dat i dnt knw which to answer.
Now i didnt say the bible is useles. Look at it this way, Mohammed is important in islam bt nt the essense of islam. Like wise the bible is important in christainity bt nt the essense of christainity. JESUS CHRIST is the reason why anybody was called christain which happened in Antioch. Do u understand?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 07, 2012
Bélla3: Too many posts directed to me dat i dnt knw which to answer.
Now i didnt say the bible is useles. Look at it this way, Mohammed is important in islam bt nt the essense of islam. Like wise the bible is important in christainity bt nt the essense of christainity. JESUS CHRIST is the reason why anybody was called christain which happened in Antioch. Do u understand?
You make no sense to me.Mohammed and jesus are both me while Quran and bible are book religious book.You keep confusing yourself by spewing rubbish,just like your fellow christain said earlier.Pls answer all the questions o..remember you started it.maybe next time you wont start what you cant finish.I read one of ur thread..so u go nude to church so as to show ur pastor ur unmentionable?I now see the reason why you earlier accused nigerian muslims of dressing like arabs..So you want us to go nude too just like you and ur fellow christians too huh?Your pastors dont seems to complain cos of the free blue film and the money he is gonna get from you guys.Christianity is a man made religion.

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2012
Saxophemsy: you cannot just read an anatomy text book when you know nothing about biology...the meanings of this scriptures are linked to other verses which apparently you have not read
Why is it that u xtains always like dodging questions with unreasonable answers.YOU ARE A LIAR.

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Saxophemsy: 1:18am On Aug 07, 2012
akthedream: Why is it that u xtains always like dodging questions with unreasonable answers.YOU ARE A LIAR.
point out my lies please
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2012
Bélla3: Too many posts directed to me dat i dnt knw which to answer.
Let me tell you, islam and the muhammad(pbuh)-including all prophets are all important to us in the same degree
so pls dont bring in your religion thiology to us here.
islam and christianity are different entirly.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Abbott(m): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2012
There is no other NAME given unto men by which we can be saved except the name of Jesus. @All, keep this truth at the back of your mind and when that defining moment of your life comes upon you and you call upon all the gods you know...call out to Jesus. For EVERYONE who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.

Guys, let us keep our hands still.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2012
Saxophemsy: point out my lies please
Is because your reply does not fit to the question ask.
is like u christian always dislike moses commandment in the bible. or are you telling me that jesus never cursed someone before?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2012
Saxophemsy: point out my lies please
Is because your reply does not fit to the question asked.
is like u christians always dislike moses commandment in the bible. or are you telling me that jesus never cursed someone before?...
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2012
Abbott: There is no other NAME given unto men by which we can be saved except the name of Jesus. @All, keep this truth at the back of your mind and when that defining moment of your life comes upon you and you call upon all the gods you know...call out to Jesus. For EVERYONE who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.

Wat of abraham and all other pius people befor jesus who doesnt know jesus at all, how did they saved?
my man no one can save you other than God of abraham,moses, jesus,and muhammad(pbuh) andthat God is ALLAH.
this is what jesus taught the people of istrael
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by nextdoor84(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2012
I've always told people that cares to listen that in no time will islam be a peaceful religion because it was spread by sword!why is that its only islam that's the world problem,from burma to nigeria,somalia to canada.for that ebonyi man,ur mission is destined to fail even before inception!wake up you bastard!!
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by pharmow: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
nextpart: Gentlemen, the issue of Christianity and Islam is a very serious thing because it has to do with eternal life, i.e. life after dead.

If Christianity is the right way to heaven it means the whole muslim world is going to hell and vice versal. But let us reason together and be sincere to ourselves:

In the bible book of Luke 1: 26-35, one angel Gabriel came to virgin Mary and told her she would have a son and he shall be called '' the Son of God.

Then Jesus was born. God Himself confirmed that Jesus was His son: Mathiew 3:16-17, Luke 3:21-22, Mark 1:10-11

But about 650 years later after Jesus had come and gone, an angel introduced himsef to Mohammed as Gabriel and told him that God does not have a son. Remember it was one Gabriel that told Mary that Jesus would be Son of God which God Himself confirmed as quoted above. This second angel Gabriel that appeared to Mohammed could not have come from God because his message is a contradiction. God cannot deny what He has said earlier.

Now that it has been established that the second angel Gabriel is not from God, it means the Quran is questionable because all the message in the Quran was given by the false angel. This angel is no other spirit than Satan.

Changing Gods word to deceive human race is Satan's usual strategy from begining. He used the same strategy for Adam and Eve.

I do not subscribe to attacking Mohammed as a person. He was deceived. The same deception is going on among churches today. We interprete the bible differently trying to change God's word. That is why different churches believe in different things.

My advice to the muslims is to refuse to be deceived by Satan and accept Jesus. Jesus says '' I am the way the truth and the life, nobody come to God except by me'' (John 14:6).
You started your argument intelligently, but U waivered at the middle showing nothing but total biasness and ignorance. As U said angel gabriel did actually came to mary that she will give birth immaculately which is well elaborated in the Quran but he is not son of God cos God was not begotten and he can never begets. Moreso U people call Jesus God too according to trinity doctrine, so which one is true? son of God or God himself. Jesus is nothing but well-respected prophet of almighty God and he also said so several times in the bible. There are so many falsifications and alterations in the bible which is due to the fact that when it was been compiled(about 400 years after the death of Jesus by constantine emperor of rome secretly) all the disciples of Jesus were dead and the truth they wrote in their books could have easily been editted. Moreso, paul who was born years after Jesus died wrote as much as 7 books in the new testament from hearsay and that a spirit(likely evil) entered him when alone and he was the one that coined the word "son of God" because Jesus never said so while he was alive. Also, don't forget the fact that the bible was hidden from the public for centuries in rome which also would have made it easy to be finetuned and editted by the romans. Whereas the Quran was revealed to prophet Muhammed (may the peace of God be upon him) by angel gabriel and it was compiled in his presence and wasn't hidden from the public ever since. So from this analogy which one is likely to be more genuine between the two. I need your answer please.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by pharmow: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
nextdoor84: I've always told people that cares to listen that in no time will islam be a peaceful religion because it was spread by sword!why is that its only islam that's the world problem,from burma to nigeria,somalia to canada.for that ebonyi man,ur mission is destined to fail even before inception!wake up you bastard!!
My candid question is how was christainity spread by the romans? Go seek knowledge brother.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Wizeboy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
nextdoor84: I've always told people that cares to listen that in no time will islam be a peaceful religion because it was spread by sword!why is that its only islam that's the world problem,from burma to nigeria,somalia to canada.for that ebonyi man,ur mission is destined to fail even before inception!wake up you bastard!!
Why are you so confidence on FALSE PREMISE. I always laugh when non-Muslims said Islamic countries are always the only one that is having problems in terms of violence. People's eye, mind, ear and thought are covered with religious sentiment and fallacy. I want to address the assumption non-Muslims Nairalanders are having once and for all and I will like everybody to read my comment with an open mind.

ISLAMIC COUNTRIES AND MUSLIMS GENERALLY ARE NOT RELATED TO VIOLENCE

First of all, the "Muslim World" is not a monolithic entity. There are different Muslim countries with different historical and cultural backgrounds just as there are different non-Muslim countries with varying backgrounds. To lump them all together in one category (MUSLIM COUNTRIES) makes no sense whatsoever in the first instance. But based on the way countries of the world are categorized; any countries with more than 50% Muslim population is categorized as MUSLIM COUNTRIES while other are simply called non-Muslims Countries.

The following Countries of the world: Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco, Algeria, Brunei, Djibouti, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Mauritania, Turkey, Comoros, The Gambia, Kosovo, Albania, Lebanon, Guinea, Niger, Malaysia to mention few (according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim-majority_countries) are all Muslim countries. I can confidently say that these countries have a remarkably low level of domestic or any form of violence compare with non-Muslims Countries.

Why the unjustifiable attack on IRAQ - Iraq, if you could remember are relatively peaceful until the then US President – George W. Bush fabricate a big lie that they are building Nuclear Weapon to perpetrate evil to the rest of the world.

The following is information that was linked out before launching attack on IRAQ

1. “The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf region. Which in order to start controlling the oil blocs” (anybody should please tell me if any Nuclear weapon has been found in Iraq up till today since the invasion of US Army). Is USA a Muslim Country?

2. Tony Blair has privately told George Bush that Britain will support an American attack on Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuse to succumb to USA inspection team. President Bush's "understanding", based on conversations with the prime minister, is that he can count on Mr Blair, according to well-placed Bush administration officials. The agreement between the leaders comes as diplomatic, military and intelligence sources revealed details of a new plan for the invasion of Iraq. (Can you see conspiracy in the highest order between two great non-Muslims Countries – What do you have to say about this?). After the war in Iraq, did Iraq ever remain the same? NO… some dumb people will come on NAIRALAND here to say IRAQ is not peaceful based on the fact that they are MUSLIM COUNTRY.

Can you tell me if Pakistan and Afghanistan were not peaceful before US (non-Muslim Country) launch attack on them, the attack which was tagged by George W. Bush as “WAR ON TERROR”. (Is it the whole of the 2 Muslim Country that are terrorist?). Did you know that the attack later cause confusion between the US Congress and George W. Bush. Just because the attack was senseless and lack focus and OBAMA Campaign Manager during before Presidential election was quoted as saying “Is not strange that President Bush his insulting Obama (one of the Congress men) who opposed his disastrous war in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan from the start.

Tunisia, Libya, Yemen and Syria were also peaceful until the recent upheavals, which if you are not blind-folded will know that is the hand work of the so-called World Power (thank God for Russia and China who stand firm on truth without supporting the evil non-Muslim countries like USA and Britain are doing).

NOW LETS COMPARE THE CRIME RATE IN THE WORLD

If you look in the Guinness Book of Word Records, you'll see that the countries that have the highest homicide rates are usually non-Muslim countries. The United States itself has 10 to 12,000 murders and about 30,000 rapes every year, I don't have statistics for other countries, but you might especially want to look up Mexico and Colombia. Watching CNN and Fox News are not really a good substitute for serious academic study because they are one of the weapon of the so-called WORLD POWER (You can ask yourself why those Stations always focus on the bad side of Africa, Middle Belt and Asia and leaving those West side).

World Top Ten Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates
1. United States
2. United Kingdom
3. Germany
4. France
5. Russia
6. Japan
7. South Africa
8. Canada
9. Italy
10. India
SOURCE: http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rates.html

How many the so-called MUSLIM COUNTRY did you see on that list, but rather non-Muslim countries around the world. I definitely know this CRIME are not been reported in the media due to the fact that they are non-Muslims Country. If the so-called MUSLIM COUNTRY cough, it will immediately be in the media[i][/i].

10 Most Dangerous Cities in the World in 2011
1. Bogota, Colombia
2. Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
3. St. Louis, Missouri
4. Port-au-Prince, Haiti
5. Mogadishu, Somalia
6. Caracas, Venezuela
7. Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
8. Grozny, Chechnya, Russia
9. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
10. Muzaffarabad, Kashmir, Pakistan
Compare how many Muslim Country on this list compare with non-Muslim country.
SOURCE: http://urbantitan.com/10-most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world-in-2011/
The Top Ten Most Violent Cities in the World: Read the source for clarification - http://www.americanlivewire.com/the-top-ten-most-violent-cities-in-the-world/

FINALLY on this kindly READ THIS:
Iran, Russia & China vs. the US, UK & Israel: Will USA & Israel go to War with Iran? WWIII - Justifiable? Inevitable?
The United States of America & Israel (CHRISTIAN dominated Country) in addition to their allies have continually threatened Tehran (the capital of the Islamic Republic of Iran) with the "option" of a military strike, based on the falsified & unjust allegation that Iran's nuclear program may include plans of a covert military agenda (against the West and Israel). Iran has vehemently refuted the allegations, saying that as a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, it most certainly has the right to develop and acquire nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. In response to the allegations made by the US & Israel, officials in Iran have promised a crushing response to any military strike against the country, clearly warning that any such measure could result in a war that would spread beyond the Middle East, possibly prompting another world war. This hub explores the reasoning that the US & Israel have put forth to justify their unjustifiable plans of attacking, invading and destabilizing Iran. (Are they the only country in the world building Nuclear power).
SOURCE: http://hinazille.hubpages.com/hub/Will-the-US-go-to-war-with-Iran

UN official slams Israel (CHRISTIAN COUNTRY) 'crimes

The UN special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories has said Israel's policies there amount to a crime against humanity. Richard Falk's statement came as UN human rights delegates urged Israel to take nearly 100 measures including ending its blockade of the Gaza Strip. He said the UN must act to protect the Palestinian population suffering what he called "collective punishment". Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7774988.stm

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
talk2me006:
Let me tell you, islam and the muhammad(pbuh)-including all prophets are all important to us in the same degree
so pls dont bring in your religion thiology to us here.
islam and christianity are different entirly.
tank u jare. They are diferent, while 1 is concerned wit the physical, the oda is more spiritual.
Ok al prophet are important bt nt the basis of Islam right?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
akthedream: You make no sense to me.Mohammed and jesus are both me while Quran and bible are book religious book.You keep confusing yourself by spewing rubbish,just like your fellow christain said earlier.Pls answer all the questions o..remember you started it.maybe next time you wont start what you cant finish.I read one of ur thread..so u go nude to church so as to show ur pastor ur unmentionable?I now see the reason why you earlier accused nigerian muslims of dressing like arabs..So you want us to go nude too just like you and ur fellow christians too huh?Your pastors dont seems to complain cos of the free blue film and the money he is gonna get from you guys.Christianity is a man made religion.
exactly wat is the question here?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by pharmow: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
Wizeboy:
Why are you so confidence on FALSE PREMISE. I always laugh when non-Muslims said Islamic countries are always the only one that is having problems in terms of violence. People's eye, mind, ear and thought are covered with religious sentiment and fallacy. I want to address the assumption non-Muslims Nairalanders are having once and for all and I will like everybody to read my comment with an open mind.

ISLAMIC COUNTRIES AND MUSLIMS GENERALLY ARE NOT RELATED TO VIOLENCE

First of all, the "Muslim World" is not a monolithic entity. There are different Muslim countries with different historical and cultural backgrounds just as there are different non-Muslim countries with varying backgrounds. To lump them all together in one category (MUSLIM COUNTRIES) makes no sense whatsoever in the first instance. But based on the way countries of the world are categorized; any countries with more than 50% Muslim population is categorized as MUSLIM COUNTRIES while other are simply called non-Muslims Countries.

The following Countries of the world: Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco, Algeria, Brunei, Djibouti, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Mauritania, Turkey, Comoros, The Gambia, Kosovo, Albania, Lebanon, Guinea, Niger, Malaysia to mention few (according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim-majority_countries) are all Muslim countries. I can confidently say that these countries have a remarkably low level of domestic or any form of violence compare with non-Muslims Countries.

Why the unjustifiable attack on IRAQ - Iraq, if you could remember are relatively peaceful until the then US President – George W. Bush fabricate a big lie that they are building Nuclear Weapon to perpetrate evil to the rest of the world.

The following is information that was linked out before launching attack on IRAQ

1. “The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf region. Which in order to start controlling the oil blocs” (anybody should please tell me if any Nuclear weapon has been found in Iraq up till today since the invasion of US Army). Is USA a Muslim Country?

2. Tony Blair has privately told George Bush that Britain will support an American attack on Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuse to succumb to USA inspection team. President Bush's "understanding", based on conversations with the prime minister, is that he can count on Mr Blair, according to well-placed Bush administration officials. The agreement between the leaders comes as diplomatic, military and intelligence sources revealed details of a new plan for the invasion of Iraq. (Can you see conspiracy in the highest order between two great non-Muslims Countries – What do you have to say about this?). After the war in Iraq, did Iraq ever remain the same? NO… some dumb people will come on NAIRALAND here to say IRAQ is not peaceful based on the fact that they are MUSLIM COUNTRY.

Can you tell me if Pakistan and Afghanistan were not peaceful before US (non-Muslim Country) launch attack on them, the attack which was tagged by George W. Bush as “WAR ON TERROR”. (Is it the whole of the 2 Muslim Country that are terrorist?). Did you know that the attack later cause confusion between the US Congress and George W. Bush. Just because the attack was senseless and lack focus and OBAMA Campaign Manager during before Presidential election was quoted as saying “Is not strange that President Bush his insulting Obama (one of the Congress men) who opposed his disastrous war in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan from the start.

Tunisia, Libya, Yemen and Syria were also peaceful until the recent upheavals, which if you are not blind-folded will know that is the hand work of the so-called World Power (thank God for Russia and China who stand firm on truth without supporting the evil non-Muslim countries like USA and Britain are doing).

NOW LETS COMPARE THE CRIME RATE IN THE WORLD

If you look in the Guinness Book of Word Records, you'll see that the countries that have the highest homicide rates are usually non-Muslim countries. The United States itself has 10 to 12,000 murders and about 30,000 rapes every year, I don't have statistics for other countries, but you might especially want to look up Mexico and Colombia. Watching CNN and Fox News are not really a good substitute for serious academic study because they are one of the weapon of the so-called WORLD POWER (You can ask yourself why those Stations always focus on the bad side of Africa, Middle Belt and Asia and leaving those West side).

World Top Ten Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates
1. United States
2. United Kingdom
3. Germany
4. France
5. Russia
6. Japan
7. South Africa
8. Canada
9. Italy
10. India
SOURCE: http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rates.html

How many the so-called MUSLIM COUNTRY did you see on that list, but rather non-Muslim countries around the world. I definitely know this CRIME are not been reported in the media due to the fact that they are non-Muslims Country. If the so-called MUSLIM COUNTRY cough, it will immediately be in the media[i][/i].

10 Most Dangerous Cities in the World in 2011
1. Bogota, Colombia
2. Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
3. St. Louis, Missouri
4. Port-au-Prince, Haiti
5. Mogadishu, Somalia
6. Caracas, Venezuela
7. Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
8. Grozny, Chechnya, Russia
9. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
10. Muzaffarabad, Kashmir, Pakistan
Compare how many Muslim Country on this list compare with non-Muslim country.
SOURCE: http://urbantitan.com/10-most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world-in-2011/
The Top Ten Most Violent Cities in the World: Read the source for clarification - http://www.americanlivewire.com/the-top-ten-most-violent-cities-in-the-world/

FINALLY on this kindly READ THIS:
Iran, Russia & China vs. the US, UK & Israel: Will USA & Israel go to War with Iran? WWIII - Justifiable? Inevitable?
The United States of America & Israel (CHRISTIAN dominated Country) in addition to their allies have continually threatened Tehran (the capital of the Islamic Republic of Iran) with the "option" of a military strike, based on the falsified & unjust allegation that Iran's nuclear program may include plans of a covert military agenda (against the West and Israel). Iran has vehemently refuted the allegations, saying that as a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, it most certainly has the right to develop and acquire nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. In response to the allegations made by the US & Israel, officials in Iran have promised a crushing response to any military strike against the country, clearly warning that any such measure could result in a war that would spread beyond the Middle East, possibly prompting another world war. This hub explores the reasoning that the US & Israel have put forth to justify their unjustifiable plans of attacking, invading and destabilizing Iran. (Are they the only country in the world building Nuclear power).
SOURCE: http://hinazille.hubpages.com/hub/Will-the-US-go-to-war-with-Iran

UN official slams Israel (CHRISTIAN COUNTRY) 'crimes

The UN special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories has said Israel's policies there amount to a crime against humanity. Richard Falk's statement came as UN human rights delegates urged Israel to take nearly 100 measures including ending its blockade of the Gaza Strip. He said the UN must act to protect the Palestinian population suffering what he called "collective punishment". Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7774988.stm

May Almighty Allah increase your wisdom brother. The problem I see with most Nigerian christains is that they come to forum like this with little or no knowledge of their religion attacking islam with prejudices of what they have been told by their pastors and start using vulgar languages against muslims and the prophet, meanwhile it was written in their bible that they should seek knowledge and they should not judge anyone. When facts they know nothing about before are brought from the bible and quran in a discussion by a muslim, they either deviate from discussions or use more vulgar languages to show their ignorance. May almighty Allah open their eyes to the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
Abbott: There is no other NAME given unto men by which we can be saved except the name of Jesus. @All, keep this truth at the back of your mind and when that defining moment of your life comes upon you and you call upon all the gods you know...call out to Jesus. For EVERYONE who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.

Why you dey advise them? Let them be adamant now. The man that will perish will be hardened first. Remember pharaoh? That was how he perished. Its not by force to accept d truth. Keep worshiping d sun, moon and stars and blackstone and kaaba. Be astrologist and starreaders and voodoist. You already know you are going to hell.

Don't deceive yourselves, there is not going to be any virgin anywhere. Infact, there will be no ggenital/ssexual organs in heaven. All of us that are going will do with celestial bodies and that body is spiritual not carnal. Mohammed is very dumb because he also said sun sets in muddy water - Q. 18:86 :

Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found IT SETTING IN a muddy spring… (Pickthall)

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found IT SET IN a spring of murky water. (Y. Ali)

Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found IT SETTING IN a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. (Hilali-Khan).

What can he not say. "Mumu too much"
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Wizeboy(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2012
vemmawealth:
Why you dey advise them? Let them be adamant now. The man that will perish will be hardened first. Remember pharaoh? That was how he perished. Its not by force to accept d truth. Keep worshiping d sun, moon and stars and blackstone and kaaba. Be astrologist and starreaders and voodoist. You already know you are going to hell.

Don't deceive yourselves, there is not going to be any virgin anywhere. Infact, there will be no ggenital/ssexual organs in heaven. All of us that are going will do with celestial bodies and that body is spiritual not carnal. Mohammed is very dumb because he also said sun sets in muddy water - Q. 18:86 :

Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found IT SETTING IN a muddy spring… (Pickthall)

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found IT SET IN a spring of murky water. (Y. Ali)

Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found IT SETTING IN a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. (Hilali-Khan).

What can he not say. "Mumu too much"
I can now confidently say that you a confused human being. You that did not know up to 20 percent of your so-called religion, trying to convince people. I have told you several time to respect other belief's believe but you refused to listen.

If not the high level of maturity Nairaland Muslims show on this thread (which I so much happy about), if they have started trading bad words with you, you and your fellow people will be saying Muslims are intolerance without knowing how intolerance and bad attitude you have shown on this thread. You are the person that derail this thread and I have asked you over 50 questions on your religion which you have not been able to answer ONE.

The earlier you learn to tolerate other people the better for your life. I being a Muslim, I have so many Pastor friends who know more than you do but we have NEVER in a day engage in religion argument.

My advice is for you to go to Christian Section and learn your religion well first before intervening in other people's belief (with all the nonsence you have been typing here since a week ago, how many people have call you to become Christian). No hard feeling, please go and get a life.....

Thanks for your understanding in advanced.

Peace.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.