Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking (25465 Views)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Girls Do You Intentionally Shake Your Butt While Walking? / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Charbless(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
pls tell him to STOP! Before he'll hold his mum on her waist
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
klaus3011:

wow.....#clap for yourself.......
you seem to think you know how to abuse people right....SMH...at this rate you are going,you wuold soon be locked up in a cage(zoo),where people would have to pay huge sums of money to watch you perform...#lobataan tongue tongue tongue tongue
U already in the zoo wiv ur fellow gorillas wankingggg.

Primate, na my fault dem dey use ur disability as tourist attraction?

Abeg ko shi!
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
A2W134RH
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ayubaayo: And who gives a f*ck how you feel.
And who d hell are u? Gat a prob wid ma comment Dis shws ow dumb u are....its a comment remeber nd any comment means u need to xpress urself concerning d Topic! Geeez....get lost jawee...
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
jhydebaba:
Tap current? U be electric pole? Small time now, una go dey go pastor house say u nid husband.
Do u xpect evry1 on Nairaland to be single like u are Next plzz.....
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by lorddannie: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
DICKtator:

You don't need to hold a girl's waist while driving.
Take a cue from the song "no lie" as spoken by 2 chainz feat Drake
"Left hand on tha Steering Wheel,Right hand in that p.u.sS.y grin grin grin
thank u lecturer.when is next class holding
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by lorddannie: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Let me go hold my brother's kini. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
u wan wound. Pls dont delibrately walk into danger. Lol
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by powerblaze(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
I hold my girl's waist wen we're alone. In public, I curl ma arms on her shoulder, and she responds with holding ma waist, which i find romantic..
But then, I cant compare my relationship with everyone else's.. Study your girl, and do whatever she likes.. cool

As for holding other females.. i play with my female cousins alot(except one busty one.., her catalyst always raise my 'natural' blood pressure beyond the 'cousinly acceptable level lipsrsealed), and they sometimes hold my hand wen we walk.. its always their move, NOT mine.. wouldn't dare, not that i think they'll bother much though.. wink

Other ladies, its hands only... or shoulders(wen im sure we wont bump into my girl... explanations will take eternity).. grin
My sister on the waist? Maybe wen a cruise missile carrying Weed as Warhead explodes over my roof, dat will happen grin grin. I can hold her on the shoulder.. and wen we were younger, we sleep on the same bed.. but hold her waist in public is a massive signal in the wrongest of directions.. cant even imagine it.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Theblessed(f): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
[b][size=16pt]This one wey say holding a woman's waist whilst walking is necessary, I worry about him.

I wonder, what made it necessary? Is it because, her waist will brake and fall off or what?? Is he sure, he hadn't gone further than holding his sisters waist?

And this sister that allows her brother to hold her waist, whilst they walk, hmmmmm!

Hope this does not unravel more sinister/immoral sexual acts going on between both of you - and what does your mother say, as I could smell some incestuous relationship going on, without any member of your family being, aware.

Why? I assume both of you are intelligent adults and that you should know better but, it doesn't look it!

For your sister to feel comfortable at your touch let alone, waist gripping says a lot about your relationship - I wonder what her boyfriend/husband would say to such an 'eyesore'. angry

You know what, next time try offering your sister a bath. Ask her, 'Can I give you a bath' and see what she says - Nairalanders will be pleased... shocked shocked
[/size][/b]
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by jhydebaba(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Do u xpect evry1 on Nairaland to be single like u are Next plzz.....
Barbeque or what did you call urself? Why are you picking up a quarrel, ok, be my guest.
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by klaus3011(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
:
Idowuogbo:
U already in the zoo wiv ur fellow gorillas wankingggg.

Primate, na my fault dem dey use ur disability as tourist attraction?

Abeg ko shi!
Hªª=)) hªª=)) hªª=))Hªª=)) Hªª=)) hªª=)) hªª=))Hªª=)) ℓ̊ don go report to the zoo officials for ibadan say one big lion (idowu) D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ constitute nuisance for nairaland.ℓ̊ tell dem say Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ waste υƦ talent for here,υƦ services ® not suppose to b freee of charge...dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ com carri Ʊ sooon!!!
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
klaus3011: :
Hªª=)) hªª=)) hªª=))Hªª=)) Hªª=)) hªª=)) hªª=))Hªª=)) ℓ̊ don go report to the zoo officials for ibadan say one big lion (idowu) D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ constitute nuisance for nairaland.ℓ̊ tell dem say Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ waste υƦ talent for here,υƦ services ® not suppose to b freee of charge...dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ com carri Ʊ sooon!!!
Dey don dash u bb thunder abi? After 7 of ur uncles don useless d phone, na klaus dem see dash.God will do it u hia! Stop crying. cheesy
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by klaus3011(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dey don dash u bb thunder abi? After 7 of ur uncles don useless d phone, na klaus dem see dash.God will do it u hia! Stop crying. cheesy

#SMH......it is no rocket science that your IQ is very very low....(what does me having a BB GOT TO DO WITH MY UNCLES)....so i would help your cause by rephrasing my earlier statement....YOU OUGHT TO BE LOCKED UP IN A CAGE(ZOO),WHERE PEOPLE(old,young,white and black)...WOULD PAY HUGE SUMS OF MONEY TO WATCH YOU PERFORM...
#Thankmelater..... tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2012
klaus3011:

#SMH......it is no rocket science that your IQ is very very low....(what does me having a BB GOT TO DO WITH MY UNCLES)....so i would help your cause by rephrasing my earlier statement....YOU OUGHT TO BE LOCKED UP IN A CAGE(ZOO),WHERE PEOPLE(old,young,white and black)...WOULD PAY HUGE SUMS OF MONEY TO WATCH YOU PERFORM...
#Thankmelater..... tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Dry...

Try harder! tongue
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by klaus3011(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dry...

Try harder! tongue

BrB (AM BUSY) tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Gen2jaynee: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2012
klaus3011:

i will be here waiting for you....ping me wen u ar bak...LMAO
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2012
Gen2jaynee: i will be here waiting for you....ping me wen u ar bak...LMAO
Don't worry I'll pm u d royal rumble. cool
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2012
klaus3011:

Clown! I guess u sit and rehearse ur lines b4 posting. Give up! Am ur Demi-God. cool
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by PHfinest(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2012
godimento: I expected us to matured enough. Not everything u brought to make front page in nairaland, and some idle members would just response. We should stop all this useless topic.
English = F9 walahi....see as you too comment
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Gen2jaynee: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2012
PHfinest: English = F9 walahi....see as you too comment
lwkmd F9 z betta sef...lets just assume,he neva tried speaking english.......
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by klaus3011(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Clown! I guess u sit and rehearse ur lines b4 posting. Give up! Am ur Demi-God. cool

Hey,it seems the best thing to ever happen to you is joining NAIRALAND.....Go and get a life and get busy ...There are lots of great things you could do with your time instead of spending all day abusing people on this forum....its just a piece of advise from a caring friend to a lonely friend called idowu...cheers...
Regards to ur friends in the zoo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by ayobase(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: ....bb thunder ......
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by ayobase(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2012
klaus3011:

....its just a piece of advise from a caring friend to a lonely friend called idowu...

Hmmmm!
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Gen2jaynee: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2012
klaus3011:

Hey,it seems the best thing to ever happen to you is joining NAIRALAND.....Go and get a life and get busy ...There are lots of great things you could do with your time instead of spending all day abusing people on this forum....its just a piece of advise from a caring friend to a lonely friend called idowu...cheers...
Regards to ur friends in the zoo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
@klaus...so u ar back..y u no ping me??
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by klaus3011(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gen2jaynee: @klaus...so u ar back..y u no ping me??

bros abeg no vex...i go ping you later in the day...cheers...one love grin grin grin grin
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by klaus3011(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
ayobase:

Hmmmm!

Guy wetin b Hmmmmm!....Abeg park well joor...#bewarned grin grin grin grin
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by ayobase(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
klaus3011:

Guy wetin b Hmmmmm!....Abeg park well joor...#bewarned grin grin grin grin

Its Hmmmm, not Hmmmmm!
@@noted?@@
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by klaus3011(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
ayobase:

Its Hmmmm, not Hmmmmm!
@@noted?@@
OGA MUUFUU..am aware...i did that to get your attention...#lobataan tongue tongue
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by Gen2jaynee: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
klaus3011:

bros abeg no vex...i go ping you later in the day...cheers...one love grin grin grin grin
bros ke!!:...oti o!.....guy i be Babe oo...abi Idowu no tell you?
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by klaus3011(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gen2jaynee: bros ke!!:...oti o!.....guy i be Babe oo...abi Idowu no tell you?

no vex joor....idowu too dey NAG grin grin grin..no be everything wey she dey tell me i dey take serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by ayobase(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
klaus3011:
OGA MUUFUU..am aware...i did that to get your attention...#lobataan tongue tongue

U have finally gotten d attention sister Supo!
Re: Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking by klaus3011(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
ayobase:

U have finally gotten d attention sister Supo!

#issorai....Have a lovely day BRODA RAMONI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Types Of Prostitutes In Nigeria / I Had A Blood Covenant / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.