Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! (8255 Views)

Getting Your Movie Censored By The National Film & Video Censors Board / Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video / Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by t200m: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2008
am an upcoming film director.recently attended a training under Mrs.Amaka Igwe and also working on my script right now.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by dappsy001(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hey guys theres this new ent company coming up its called PROMINENT CEASE ENT they are bringing out a 9ja series thats called DCOMEBACK and its shot over in America you can check www.prominentcease.com to see what they do. at last Nigerians can be extremly proud of their ent.please lets all support them their stuff is sick and high quality
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by slimnike(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2008
Hey guys, my name is slimnike and i hope to be a film editor.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by jemit(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2008
dappsy001:

Hey guys theres this new ent company coming up its called PROMINENT CEASE ENT they are bringing out a Nigeria series thats called DCOMEBACK and its shot over in America you can check www.prominentcease.com to see what they do. at last Nigerians can be extremly proud of their ent.please lets all support them their stuff is sick and high quality

you seem to be so enthusiastic about this guys. are you also involved in the company.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by ledima(f): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2008
I think this is where I should be. But much isn't happening here yet. I am planning on registring and entertainment company, and I will be doing a lot with TV. Producers and directors should be talking to me, because I'm working on a script for our first quality Musical. A movie that will put Sarafina in the shadows.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by obinwanne(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2008
Please, how do I join voice over artistes in Nigeria 2 start voice advert on Radio and T.V? I really need to join cos I know I can deliver! Here is my number:08037361536
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by stripemale: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

I will like to get information for someone who just graduated from PEFTI (Film Institution) with a certificate in script writing and a Letter/recommendation for IT.

Please any Director or Film producer who can provide me with any information(s) will highly be appreciated.

Information about enrolling with a producer/director for a IT in script writting, Just graduated from PEFTI and i have my letter of IT recommendation from PEFTI,

Just to practice.

Thank you
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by fontv1: 1:28am On Apr 23, 2008
[center][size=18pt]SCHOLARSHIP! SCHOLARSHIP!! SCHOLASRSHIP!!![/size][/center]
[size=18pt][center]For All[/center][/size]

[size=20pt][center]EMMANUEL JAY (FON TV) CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE MONOPOLY IN THE BUSINESS OF FILM MAKING IN NIGERIA.[/center][/size]

Are you a student in Nigeria and wish to pursue a career in the Nigeria Television/Film making Industry that many people known as Nollywood? Here come the opportunity you have been waiting;

FON TV College has opened its first admission exercise to all Nigerian Students who are residing In Lagos to participate on 100% Scholarship in the maiden edition of the 3 months open-air / practical training in Film Directing.
The Film Directing will include the following areas: FILM, DRAMA, STAGE, DOCUMENTARY and MUSICAL VIDEOS Directing at Hollywood/BBC/MTV standards.
Any Student in Nigeria from age 21 to 40 who wish to develop a career in Film making will have to seize this one-time opportunity to export his/her talent to international community.

Emmanuel Jay (the program director) has sourced for Supports to make this training completely free of charge to those who deserve it (N60, 000 waived). First of its kind when you will learn and earn fame with it, this is how we will both participate and win.

HOW?
All registered student will be assisted to plan, write and direct a short film which will be used to grade and certify each student. The short film will also be used to register each student with the following International Film Festivals for competition at international level: New York Film Festivals NEWYORK CITY, 'I HAVE SEEN FILMS' INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVALS MILAN (ITALY), ABUJA INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVALS 2009 (NIGERIA) SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVALS (USA) ETC.

Each student film will also be submitted for distribution online. Students may have his/her film purchased by any of these distribution / media companies world wide and lots more of benefits.
In addition to all these benefits all registered student will be awarded our Prestigious New Hardcopy Nollywood Entrance Certificate NEC.

[center]SCHOLARSHIP AND REGISTRATION PROCESS:[/center]

Emmanuel Jay had reserved the right to offer scholarship indiscriminately to any applicant that the meet the requirements for entry.
To Qualify for scholarship. Students need to show a valid SSCE results with Credits in 5 subjects which should include mathematics and English, A valid ID card and Obtain an Application form for N5, 250 naira only.

Bring all the documents to the:

[center]VENUE: SUITE CK 12, BOLA TINUBU MODEL MARKET, NEW IPAJA Road, ALIMOSHO LAGOS. OR COME TO THE PALM VILLE SCHOOLS, 41/411 road, American junction, Gowon Estate. Egbeda Lagos. (5pm to 8 pm daily)
Lectures: Weekends Only for 3 months (JUNE to AUGUST 2008)[/center]

[center]CALL ANGEL:[/center] [size=14pt][center]08072626451 or 07023205630 for further details.[/center][/size]

IF you reside outside Lagos you can Order for the DVD Copy of the Training and still enjoy all the benefits stated above. Students with Bsc and a Valid SSCE can also apply.

[center]Learn how to make NEXT to NOTHING FILMS (it's a Hollywood Concept Win) Be wise! You can only get this opportunity Once and you may never have it again. Think[/center]

[center][size=15pt]Nollywood Entrance Certificate NEC is also Available In Acting[/size][/center] [center](for upcoming actors & Actresses)[/center]

[center]Invite people to attend this program and earn money. Call me for details[/center]

[center]MEDIA PARTNERS[/center]
[center]BLIP TV, TISCALI TV (ITALY), JUMP TV, SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVALS USA, I HAVE SEEN FILMS FILM FESTIVALS ITALY[/center]
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by logi: 3:41am On Apr 27, 2008
Call me Logi,

I'm a music producer/studio engineer, music video producer and director, I'm good with graphics also and that helps out when i'm working on montages and the likes. Im currently abuja based and I've had the opportunity to work with great men like Prof. Rasaki Ojo Bakare a playwright, a choreographer, a play director and instrumentalist.

I have plans to produce and direct my own movies in the future. It is not enough to sit back and watch. I play a couple of instruments and I particularly love the guitar. I've attached something I did a couple of years ago and most people find amusing.

I am always willing to work. You can send me a txt on my deaf and dumb line: 08072234946
mail: logi_twang@yahoo.com or mail P.O. Box 7875, Wuse, Abuja.

Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by VOD(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2008
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by ttjohn: 9:58pm On May 05, 2008
Dear Fellows, I am Timothy John in Lagos, Please, can anybody here tell me how and where to get a license to rent nollywood movies in my shop. i will be very happy to hear some directives about it. Thank you all
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by gabak(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2008
My Name is GABRIEL OGUNGBE
A Video editor and currently trained for animation
My contact is gabak123@yahoo.co.uk
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by gabak(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2008
what can we do for improvement
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by partner992: 1:51pm On May 31, 2008
Hi pple. My Name is Pius Amen.
I am interested in two issues.
1) What is the legal implication of using a stage name?
2) HOW CAN I GET INFO ON AUDITIONINGS TO ENABLE ME JOIN NOLLYWOOD?

Any info? Flash/call me on 08066264879 or partner992@yahoo.com

My guy, i don try i don tire! My talent MUST NOT WASTE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by Flemo: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2008
Hello People,
This is my first post. I'm into 3D modelling and animation. Got partners in the UK and we've done stuff for Disney and Virgin. Would like to test my home waters. What's it like in Nigeria? The world is moving to 3D now (it's a hell of a lot cheaper)
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by obinwanne(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ Flemo,
Please, am a student of Unijos and wish to be part of ur programme. Am not a trained model and I don't know if u can give me a try. I stay in Jos. How do I go about it 08037361536 and chrisking01@yahoo.com is my number and email address.
Thank U!
Obii
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by misssexyu(f): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2008
hello!!!!!!!!.here is my mail address-talkto_ucy@ yahoo.com.jst wanna gt incontact with mercy johnson.am ha fan.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by fontv1: 1:10am On Jun 20, 2008
Emmanuel Joshua is my Name.

Free FIlm Directing and production Classes straight into your email inbox.

Duration: 6 weeks. All Students will produced his or her own Short Film for Abuja Film Festival entry.

Cost: 4,000 naira for first 20 to resgister.

If you are interested please call me: 07023205630. send SMS to 07027098513 emmanuelomeiza@gmail.com

Hurry now,
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by billyall(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2008
i am a script writer bass here in lagos state in nigeria.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by segsz: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2008
Hi am segun by name.please i am interested in music.can you link me.my phone number is 08081238424
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by efosar(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hey StarLizzy, Cc; Sleekymag
Iam Afolayan 'Wale "efosar"
An actor of acute aspiration. Iam based in Lagos,  Nigeria.
Speak English, Yoruba and Pigin fluently.
Though a graduate of bus. administration, I have a
brilliant acting training in PEFTI-wap (2006).
I have featured in upto 10 wap programmes e.g current super story-Omajuwa.
Saving Alero with Oritz Wiliki, Eldorado with Fidelis Ducker and more.
Please forward your email and phone contacts to me.
efosar2@yahoo.com / 0802 730 3806, 0803 289 1332.
Please, if you find a place for me, I would love to express my passion
anytime, anywhere.
I also desire to have a worthy promoter/manager to help me build a career
in it.

Many thanx
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by PCwhizzie: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2008
I am in my early 20s and i am young and talented in the acting field.Have worked with Ifeanyi Onyeagbor, Would love to be given the opportunity to showcase this GOD given talent, My email is dynamickidd316@live.com,08027664211[color=#006600][/color]
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by tsaboin: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2008
"MODUPE TEMI". A very very interesting 2 Cast Flick by Saidi Balogun and Doris Simeon. You can Imagine only 2 people in a yoruba film. Talk of the Camera Movements, Soundtracks, Music, Background Color Bledding. I beg. Buy ur own DVD today. But before then, watch the trailer i put on you tube

1. For slow connection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLG28-Fj6c
2. For HQ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP-FCv9uozQ
3. Official Website: http://www.modupetemi.com/trailer.html
4. My Blog: http://www.photoesteem.com/dele/weblog/masterpieces-masterpiece-modupe-temi-movie-by-saidi-balogun
5. Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Modupe-Temi/42405207512

twas released like 3wks ago. Written/Produced by Saidi Balogun and Directed by Daniel Ademinokan.

Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by teejay14(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2008
Hi everyone. I'm TeeJay International by nickname. I'm a Producer, Cinematographer, Editor and Playwright. I Direct occationally. By the grace of God, i am the president of Timeline Entertainment also known as Timeline Productions. A production outfit dedicated to producing quality Films, Music, Documentaries and general entertainment.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by teejay14(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2008
So, wat else to say? I think dat is all 4 now.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by teejay14(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2008
Ok, Lets see how we can work together and achieve something worthwhile.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by starlizzy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2008
Me, am lizzy uwada, business manager/P.A , Instinct productions, an audio studio owned by one of naija best producer, Wole Oni, the producer of lara george(ijoba orun), Midnight crew( Igwe), Folake umosen( kosobabire), Tosin martins(Olo Mi), Segun Obe(Celebrate), Ty Bello, Silver Saddih, Hope Davies, and lote more.

Intorductions finished,
so whats good, house.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by Fido(m): 12:49am On Sep 16, 2008
Hi Lizzy, can i have ur email or phone number. Have something to verify you.
Mine is okekearuc@yahoo.com
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by Handsome4u: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2008
@Seun
I am a Script writer and i will like to write for you.My number is 08034156305.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by slimghost(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2008
@teejay1

what about your contacts.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by jesse4me: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hello felows in the house i am rely a very good actor and will like to get infromation on how to be one. give me a shout

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever / "BLACK GOLD" New Nollywood Hit By Jeta Amata / Where Can I Download "Men Who Built America" Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.