Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! (8254 Views)

Getting Your Movie Censored By The National Film & Video Censors Board / Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video / Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by teejay14(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Slimghost
I'm so sorry 4 taking too long 2 respond 2 u. I've been kind of busy all this while. Our website is located @ www.timelineentertainment.com.ng
Once again, am very sori. Tanks
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by temilola12(f): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2009
This message is for starlizzy (f)

Please, I need Wole Oni's phone number and the address. We have something coming up soon and I really need his phone numbers. Or someone else that knows or has his phone number should please post it here.
Thanks.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by yamakasi: 10:40pm On May 17, 2009
I am a director and Cinematographer from India in Nigeria.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by Owen2(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2009
lolzz, we seem to be teeming in this boat of movie making.

i'm into script writting and an aspiring film director,currently studying TV/FILM DIRECTING in PEFTI FILM INSTITUTE, would love to be in contact with some film makers with innovative ideas(screen writers,directors,producers,cinematographers and all the what nots of film making),
hook me up people, lets make a film that would raise the eyebrows of Oscar,

@Yakamasi,i've always admired indian film makers, they are seriously giving hollywood a run for their money, are u hoping to make a movie in Nigeria or what?,
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by uyaib(f): 1:01pm On May 23, 2009
Hi Seun,

I'm Beauty living in Calabar, please i want to start from anywhere.

I really love and cherish acting, pls help
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by yamakasi: 1:16pm On May 23, 2009
Yes planning to make one. Low budget high quality cinema. Quality as in great content, screenlanguage etc,
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by geeks: 9:24am On May 26, 2009
hi, i am geeks and i am a budding producer and screenwriter who wants to meet people of like minds interested in developing quality content for mobile, web and television. presently, i am searching for production managers, business development managers, editors, directors etc. if you have ideas, please feel free to get in touch with me especially the guy from pefti. call 0702 537 7068
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by ekusman(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2009
my name is emeka john , i am a scriptwriter, a director and currentlly the publicity manager of De-stars play house entertainment, www.de-starsplayhouse..com with a vision to take film making to the next level in nigeria
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by Owen2(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2009
@yamakasi, u got a script yet?, i wouldn't mind working with you tongue
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by ekusman(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2009
Then pm me if you got the talent i just need writers to write a soap opera we will shoot in november.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by Owen2(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2009
@uyaib, are u really good?have u had any previous acting experience?do u have a sellable face?physique?, keep ur ears peeled cos i might need ur contact informations soon,i and my friend are abt to roll out a soap on TV.The script is ready,very tight script,locations all sorted out,a few equipment and talents hired already.Let me know if you are interested.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by EfeM1: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
hi my name is Efe Micheals an i know my dream is to become an actress but my dream is dying everyday cos i can't find anyone to introduce me. pls i need help to be connected. my numbers are 08034216614 email redgenefesince007@.com. thankx.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by egaruba(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2012
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY

FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!

About:   
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.

Company Overview:   
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.

Description:
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.

Service:
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.

Email - ratedeproductions@hotmail.com
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by VillageBoi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hi People,

I'm VillageBoi. A Film & Broadcast Production graduate and aspiring filmmaker. Hopefully my work speaks for itself - do enjoy a couple of samples of my work.

I shot, DOP'd and edited this first sample
Une Clope - http://vimeo.com/13021482 - also feel free to click on the BTS photos

This is a short film I made of a completely different style
Don't Rock The Boat - http://vimeo.com/5893159

I do all sorts - Write, direct, camera-work, edit & much more.
Re: TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! by Terry1(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2012
Hi all, I am John Teryy, Producer (produced one film so far), Actor (Acted lead in 2 movies and a soap) a screenwriter (written 3 movies, 2 produced so far), and an aspiring director. That's Jim Iyke and me below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG, Ebonylife Academy Produce Another Batch Of Trainees In Film Production / Life Partner: The Best Nigerian Movie Ever / "BLACK GOLD" New Nollywood Hit By Jeta Amata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.