Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? (42786 Views)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad / Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by Prince22(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2008
Medrick,

You are very right,

We need good attacker who can do it right, if not, all efforts can be fruitless

'FIRE-POWER ATTACK' that is the word
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by RuuDie(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ banderas,
well, they've just made a wrong choice of bailing naija out becuz if we meet 'em another 10 times in this tourney, they will not record a single victory! They have enough 2 beat ghana but an eagles side who have found a touch of CONFIDENCE. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by RuuDie(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ banderas,
well, they've just made a wrong choice of bailing naija out becuz if we meet 'em another 10 times in this tourney, they will not record a single victory! They have enough 2 beat ghana but an eagles side who have found a touch of CONFIDENCE. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by folahann(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2008
Make u no put we Nigeria way we dey fro Ghana for Trouble oooooooo
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by dayokanu(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
Let Sunday come first
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by metodman(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2008
wetin i hear be say yakubu aiyegbeni signed an agreement with NFA and the coach say dem no go bench am if they need him to play for 9ja!!!!!!! It does not make sense but its something that stupid NFA board u get fit do!
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by djcrucifix(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2008
nigeria has been a major flop and i'm surprised at the fact that they even managed to qualify for the quater finals !
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by AH2MUCH: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2008
and u will be more suprise when they beat Ghana too, dont forhet they are not just super eagels thay are super suprise
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by somze(f): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2008
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by Ghana4lyf: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2008
WETIN DEY HAPPEN?

NO MORE MOUTH MOUTH

Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by otokx(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2008
Nothing dey happen; some people don do as dem do
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by topeorekoy(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2008
nutin dey happen. the guys played very well but they lost. its so sad that the day they played very well they lost. why was the ref like that. the penalty was something else, so what if uche wasnt brought down, would he have overlooked yak being fell in the box? so many dubious calls. why did he give only mikel a yellow card? why did the other guy that retaliated did not get any booking? anyway, that african soccer for u.
we just didnt take our chances and we didnt make use of the one man advantage.

above all, the guy tried
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by Horus(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
The Nigerians players played like pregnants womans.
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
Well not really impressed by ref's decision
but at least, I can have Mikel back in Chelsea
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by anago1: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2008
Anago never played well in this tournament, I think they need more training.
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by topeorekoy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2008
Horus:

The Nigerians players played like pregnants womans.

tell me hw they played like a pregnant woman? that was the best game they played in the competition and they went out. u win some and u lose some. from uche- taiwo, shittu, nwaneri, mikel. so hw did they play like preg women?
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by anago1: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2008
topeorekoy:

tell me hw they played like a pregnant woman? that was the best game they played in the competition and they went out. u win some and u lose some. from uche- taiwo, shittu, nwaneri, mikel. so hw did they play like preg women?
Did you watch the match at all. They were really playing like pregnant women afraid of getting miscourage.
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by issue(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
The Nigerians players played like pregnants womans

i dont agree o my brotha, the boys that played yesterday played with a lot of determination, they gave a good acct of themselves, its just a pity that the coachin crew were too short sighted to notice that yak was tiring. the boys played well, lets not forget that we played against the hosts, and not just any host national side - ghana! abeg make we talk tru; dem try

when ghana got that red card, i thot (my opinion of course) that wld hav been the right time to make a few changes that will ensure that the ghanaians defend till they finally collapse.

i'll say kudos to every player on the pitch yesterday (both sides). but that berti vogts doesnt have the nescessary leadership qualities to take aany team to any major competition (still my opinion)
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by Prince22(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2008
Anago

Quite un4tunate, i may not really blame the super eagle squard

It was just that luck was not in our side

Some other games in the past are not as fantastic as what we just seen in Ghana but EAGLE won victoriously while everybody started praising them.

Anyway, there must be good lesson learnt by both individuals NFA & Eagle players
Re: Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? by demaximus: 2:04pm On May 21, 2010
we have heard all that men/boys have to say let the females talk. i can't find a single female in the sport forum, is it the men's world? embarassed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr / Five Countries Qualify For AFCON 2022 / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.