Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. (28882 Views)

Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Why People Dont Get Jobs / Reasons People Dont Get Employed After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by executinal(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
are you still alive or dead?? your responds will determine my assistant to you bro...
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by gegee(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
abeg no do o !!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by olulove(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: beckyomas
(f), Mumbri jahjah, jamace(m),
God-baby, Nwoka(m),
Dir.Solomon , noblemanindeed
(m), muib, taiosino, susan4u(f),
Ournaija, Tlake, alongeyink,
bonifaceorji, polokor60(m),
hardleyC, Obascoetubi, Doriente,
adewale24, saintiyke, k-ton(m),
KINGAlli(m), Soflex(m), shiloh(f),
rapu4real, tawa89, Mallam20,
impish, Yermaine, helen8282,
Ovap, stru_guru, nanidee(f),
Vykiano(m), fred25km,
Saintsquare(m), Akanniade(m),
nineville, Benqozenero(m),
bengunsman, Arogunmasa(m),
bulls_eye(f), Aratunde(m),
Bold11, CarlosVent(m), go-slow,
Ola one, sonyjacobs, dammytosh,
Otamio, gafplus, sheyguy,
Yabayakaka, Deji Adeoy, M M M
(m), Jenams(m), izenco2005,
kay-one, saintpaulo, giga02,
antywmy, 1forall(m), Edzy,
Shadbay, AK 46 + 1, afam4eva
(m), CyberG(m), Johnchike(m),
Hobi, Cmingout(m), naffysa,
Geniustic(m), executinal(m),
luke4top, Fesisko(m),
porter9977(m), samholly,
raptainer(m), gegee(m), olulove
(m), Evagreenfields(f), manie(m),
boyterror, smudge2079(m), Iyfe
Namikaze(m), sunylop, kaiye007,
kanywoods, Booty4me,
Billyonaire, deeplow, Foxybone
(m), D-Explorer, kombats,
apache77(m) and 116 guest(s)

EYAH SEE THE LIST OF PEOPLE WEY DEY PITY U.
MAKE UNA LEAVE AM JARE NA DIE DY HUNGRY AM
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Neoviper147: Dear world,
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

To my Unborn child: My love for you would have had no limits, I grief that I could not meet you but try to understand that your birth would have made my life worse, life is too corrupt, seeing vision of a broken man. So, with my passing, all menace to your well-being has disappeared. Forgive me for the many mistakes I have made. Now that it is all said I feel at peace.

To my friends: Try not to grieve. I ask all of you, my dear ones, not to mourn my passing. Be glad I am at least free from the misery of the joblessness and intimidation and oppression. I have endured for so long and that at last I'll have peace and rest...This is no way to live either is it any way to die. I'm going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call the time eternity.

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, God forsaken Nigeria

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen. cry cry cry

I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU.
SEE CELEBRITY SALON NIGERIA ON THE INTERNET AND CONTACT US IF YOU CAN WORK WITH THE CREW.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by BlackOyinbo: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bros...please dont kill yourself cos na waste...abeg come make I use u for blood money... tongue cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Whats your field of study?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by TYTAN(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
You have access to a system to write this jargons and you said you are frustrated, young man, use your brain, summer holiday is here, start teaching the children in your area, just do something.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Cmingout(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=tobechi20]Do u know that you can be charged to court for attempted murder and this letter used as evidence against u.if found guilty, u wil be sentenced to death......

Shwooo...which once again na? Persn wey wan die, em go sentence am 2 death again...dat 1 na scholarship na[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by dani1luv: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Very Simple grin grin
1. Go to your store, get a very thick rope and small stool
2. Run to the nearest bush, probably under a mango tree grin grin
3. Tie the rope to the tree and your neck, not your waist oh grin grin grin
4. Make sure its firm grin
5. Stand on the stool grin grin
6. Pretend like you wanna play free kick grin grin KICK THE STOOL grin grin grin

Thank you cool

8 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by MMM2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
R
I
pieces
4 not working hard embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by dani1luv: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
olulove: Viewing this topic: beckyomas
(f), Mumbri jahjah, jamace(m),
God-baby, Nwoka(m),
Dir.Solomon , noblemanindeed
(m), muib, taiosino, susan4u(f),
Ournaija, Tlake, alongeyink,
bonifaceorji, polokor60(m),
hardleyC, Obascoetubi, Doriente,
adewale24, saintiyke, k-ton(m),
KINGAlli(m), Soflex(m), shiloh(f),
rapu4real, tawa89, Mallam20,
impish, Yermaine, helen8282,
Ovap, stru_guru, nanidee(f),
Vykiano(m), fred25km,
Saintsquare(m), Akanniade(m),
nineville, Benqozenero(m),
bengunsman, Arogunmasa(m),
bulls_eye(f), Aratunde(m),
Bold11, CarlosVent(m), go-slow,
Ola one, sonyjacobs, dammytosh,
Otamio, gafplus, sheyguy,
Yabayakaka, Deji Adeoy, M M M
(m), Jenams(m), izenco2005,
kay-one, saintpaulo, giga02,
antywmy, 1forall(m), Edzy,
Shadbay, AK 46 + 1, afam4eva
(m), CyberG(m), Johnchike(m),
Hobi, Cmingout(m), naffysa,
Geniustic(m), executinal(m),
luke4top, Fesisko(m),
porter9977(m), samholly,
raptainer(m), gegee(m), olulove
(m), Evagreenfields(f), manie(m),
boyterror, smudge2079(m), Iyfe
Namikaze(m), sunylop, kaiye007,
kanywoods, Booty4me,
Billyonaire, deeplow, Foxybone
(m), D-Explorer, kombats,
apache77(m) and 116 guest(s)

EYAH SEE THE LIST OF PEOPLE WEY DEY PITY U.
MAKE UNA LEAVE AM JARE NA DIE DY HUNGRY AM

weyrey grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
tobechi20: Do u know that you can be charged to court for attempted murder and this letter used as evidence against u.if found guilty, u wil be sentenced to death......

.....sentenced to DEATH. lol. Really funny the way the law works: (a) find a man who want to die (b) sentence him to death
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dear Joblessness

You win, I can't take it any longer, and I know you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope it makes you very happy, this is not an easy thing to do, but I've got to the point where there is nothing to live for, graduated for 3 years and still no job, no love. All will and determination to fight on has left me. I feel calm and at peace and grateful that I can go to sleep painlessly. I feel justified in terminating a life which no longer holds any hope of having the essentials which make it worth living. I did desperately want to get a good job, have a beautiful wife, bring forth wonderful kids and love mankind. But now, I am defeated and exhausted emotionally by the situation of my Country, Nigeria.

To my Unborn child: My love for you would have had no limits, I grief that I could not meet you but try to understand that your birth would have made my life worse, life is too corrupt, seeing vision of a broken man. So, with my passing, all menace to your well-being has disappeared. Forgive me for the many mistakes I have made. Now that it is all said I feel at peace.

To my friends: Try not to grieve. I ask all of you, my dear ones, not to mourn my passing. Be glad I am at least free from the misery of the joblessness and intimidation and oppression. I have endured for so long and that at last I'll have peace and rest...This is no way to live either is it any way to die. I'm going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call the time eternity.

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

hahahahahaha..... *goes to d fridge to get myself a glass of milk and popcorn* oya start tod kill ureslf make i watch. FOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!
Let me tell u one thing, wenever d thought of suicide comes to ur mind, that is wen God has already planned sumtin good for but the devil wants to blind and destroy u wit dat suicide act.
I hav a story,a true life story. My elder brother graduated frm secondry skul in 2005,then i was still in ss1. He culdnt gain admittion for 2yrs. Not dat he wasnt brillian,my elder bro was sound in academics, but we culdnt just figure out wat d problem was. Then on d 3 yr, by then i was nw in ss3.. We both took jamb together. My score was 188 (absu) while his was 198(futo). My bro thought dat he has missed d cut of mark bcuz d prevous year futo's cut off mark was 200. That nite my bro came back to d house, wen upstairs and slit his veins!! Bro was in d brink of death wen i came to our rum. I saw him lying down on d floor and i sensed danger! I saw d slit veins and blood was rushing out. I SCREAMED for help!!
he was rushed to d hospital,and thank God hhe regained consciousness. that was d 1st time i ever saw my dad cry. Bro begged us to 4give him. Lol.. We hav already did even b4 he begged us.
That year..2008 futo's cut off mark was 190,and bro gained a merit admission. He nw sturdy agric engineering in a 5 yrs program in futo, currently on his IT program in PH.

Wenever it seems like all hope is lost,turn back! There is a door dat opens to a great life which u never knew existed! That door is GOD.

11 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by stepo707: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
one thing i know about op is that he is a graduate,intelligent and he likes etisalat netork and also a pro-GEJ. Dude if this is not a joke,then dont do anything stupid.Help is on the way.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Why not post it to Jonathan's facebook page ?

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by deb(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
There are people who have never had a job in their lives, young men and women like you yet they are living. Mind u majority of them probably came from a worst family than yours. What you need is information and without it you will perish! If u have not yet perished self. I hope you have not killed yoursef yet because I am willing to help you. Hola @ me let me train you to acquire one or two valuable skills and you can start from there. I am a major in Video Editing if you want to aquire that skill you shd hola @ me on 08129601175

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by olulove(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
@POSTER
OUR COMPANY ARE INTO THE SALES OF HIGH QUALITY OTAPIAPIA...U CAN GET YOURS WHENEVER YOU ARE READY TO CROSS OVER...
ITS VERY AFFORDABLE...WE CAN DELIVER IT TO YOUR DOOR STEP IN ANY PART OF NIGERIA
FOR MORE INFO: otapiapiadirect.org

4 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bros,
If some of us open our mouth, you go know say you dey enjoy and yet we never contemplate suicide.

Abeg, I go need your body parts paradventure you die.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by shagaman: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
@op incase you are still alive...please leave address of where to get aso-ebi for ur burial.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by lillaowow(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
tobechi20: Do u know that you can be charged to court for attempted murder and this letter used as evidence against u.if found guilty, u wil be sentenced to death......

FUnny!!!!!.....someone wants to kill himself, if caught and found guilty wld be sentenced to death?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by ismhab(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
SEND MY REGARDS TO THE NIGERIAN LOOTERS AND CRIMINALS IN HELL, AND GOOD RIDDANCE.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by benjy4uy2k: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
you don't need to take your life for anything,here is your chance,click this link for a better opportunity www.benjy.yolasite.com.Remember winners never quite...
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by chucky234(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: If you are not yet dead, send me your CV and your account number. What you really need in life is money not a job.
I don't have CV but I have account number,can I send mine too?

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by wizzmc: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
U re very crazy... if u cant get a job for 3 solid years, why dont u create one 4 urself. mere shoemakers live and still house @leats a wife and children.
SO for u graduate to commit suicide cos of NO JOB.,,,,, den u re going 2 continue ur suffering in greater portion wen u get 2 HELL fire.....

Dear Joblessness

Goodbye, cruel world

Goodbye, cruel destiny

You won.

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by asidere(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Guy before you kill urself,i have an info on how to make money via online football trading,this info will change ur life forever.do not rely on job seeking alone,try ur hands on other things,afterall na money everybody dey find.dont try to kill urself cos if u do,u will still meet another hardship over there.go for information on how to make money,try and get any kind of job that can give u money or better still set up a business
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by MrHim(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
I feel your pain..i am sorry cry
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by MrHim(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
undecided
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by mmkamson(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=dammytosh][size=19pt]RIP Bro.

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/quote
Hehehehehe!!bro. U wicked o.u cnt wait ni
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by InnoT1: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
grin grin padi mam abeg if u wan comit soucide den go seketerate take lift go d uper floor 14 den jumb frm there, am tellin if u look frm dat up u go jst bigin run cum down or if u stil wan do am abeg try do am mayb it wil help d government 2 rememba us, abeg try do am die for pride die for d jobless once hahahahahahaha
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by bahaullah: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
PAddy U gonna reign in Hell.

A SHORT STORY FOR U IF U ARE STILL BREATHING

their is this old story about a man who tempted suicide because he just has a last wrap of corn pudding to eat which he felt was his last and only meal for existence. He took a hang rope and climb a tree for the suicide. But eat all the pudding at the same time sharing tears with self pitty of the pain he is going to infilict on his soul. After that he threw away the wraps of the corn pudding.
Guess what? To his amazement a passerby who was terribly hungry took the wraps of his corn pudding and took some licks on the wraps, after which the passerby neltdown and thank God for the life of the person who made the wraps of the corn pudding available for a lick.

MY FREND U CAN SUMMARIZE THIS STORY FOR YOURSEF IF YOU ARE STILL ALIFE TO HAVE A READ B4 U SNUFF EXISTENCE OUT OF U

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UBA Is Accepting CV / 2017 INEC Recruitment & Vacancies (Photo) / 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.