Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. (28869 Views)

Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Why People Dont Get Jobs / Reasons People Dont Get Employed After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Adanyebe(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
KUDOZ BRO!

People like u r d reason why I see No competition In Life. In LIfe It Is survival of the Fittest. I wish you knew that earlier. Thanks For Yielding
And Who tell You Say Life No Get Hustle On The Other Side. You Are in For The Worst For Calling It A Quit.

FACE IT !

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by omodapson(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
dammytosh: [size=19pt]RIP Bro.

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

ROTFL... Guy you wicked small. No pity for the deranged poor boy.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by akin33(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Humm... At time naija situation will push u to ths bt DONT KILL YOURSELF. STOP!. There is hope 4 a tree that is cut 4 it shall spring up. 90% naija pass through what u call a problem. Till i born my 3 kids, i have no kobo in bank yet, i did d naming and all of them are grown up now. Help will come if u did nt kill urself. If indeed, u mean 2 kill urself, past ur tel. Nø and resident address here. I wil call u tomoro. U need encouragement nt suicide.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Super1759: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
But seriously.sometimes we cause problems for oueselves.I have a friend that graduated and still searching for job.4years.he cries to me each time we meet as if I am job minister.I got a contact for a job with a microfinance bank.I called him.you need to watch his reactions. Every one wants oil job.if this man can write this,my friend there are jobs in nigeria.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Blueboy0402: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Though I'm not holding brief for this boy but the truth is if you have passed through the road called unemployment or probably you are in the same situation you will understand what this boy is passing through. But that doesnt justify his intention. To me this boy is an out-of-the-box thinker because he has just done what other job seekers havnt done; he has used an unconventional means to send his CV as can be seen from the number of response it has generated from this thread. This is the kind of person an employer is looking out for; an out-of-the-box thinker.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by chemashie(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
I love this strategy, Nigerians will never help you not until you become a nuisance to them. Try and help others that are in need of job also.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by InnoT1: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
dani1luv: Very Simple grin grin
1. Go to your store, get a very thick rope and small stool
2. Run to the nearest bush, probably under a mango tree grin grin
3. Tie the rope to the tree and your neck, not your waist oh grin grin grin
4. Make sure its firm grin
5. Stand on the stool grin grin
6. Pretend like you wanna play free kick grin grin KICK THE STOOL grin grin grin

Thank you cool
grin
dani1luv: Very Simple grin grin
1. Go to your store, get a very thick rope and small stool
2. Run to the nearest bush, probably under a mango tree grin grin
3. Tie the rope to the tree and your neck, not your waist oh grin grin grin
4. Make sure its firm grin
5. Stand on the stool grin grin
6. Pretend like you wanna play free kick grin grin KICK THE STOOL grin grin grin

Thank you cool
shey u 2 mch abeg u don make me laf tire e b like u thy teach pple hw 2 kil dem slf, u b lecturer? Teach ur family n frnds

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by eherbal(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
kokabiel: @OP PS when you get to Heaven or Hell, please confirm that AfricaMagic Channel is available wink
God,dis guys will kill me with their witty sense of humor.no compassion @ all for the poor dude.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by edwardaigb: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
I hope you re still alive, death is never the solution. I married about 4 yrs ago b4 the crash in the stock market, i lost all. At a point, i could not boast of 1 kobo, I spent 3 month learning photography. Today, my family is living in 3 bed room flat, have a boy and a girl, a car, running part time in higher institution and just acquired a land. Forget yr certificate for now and get yrself engage with handwork. God ll bless you.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by noble84: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bro i can volunteer to help you with some money to buy you rope for the suicide mission.how i wish i'll be there to witness you triumphant exit from this wicked world to where u can find peace.But be rest assured that u'll pay dearly for taking that life cos it ain't yours.Someone special paid dearly for that life.Anyway i just hope u are kidding.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Black_Oyinbo: Bros...please dont kill yourself cos na waste...abeg come make I use u for blood money... tongue cheesy cheesy

Lol. Make him go join boko haram do suicide bombing. At least money go dey for him unborn child and unseen wife. Haha
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by InnoT1: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
Their r so many people in dis country who hav no money 2 go 2 schl, even their parents cant even asist dem even wen thy want 2 go 2 schl thy hav no helper fm any wer but thy sti hav hope cuz dy r stil breathin, but u're a graduate u hav lots of hope man jst b patient jst dnt out run d world u hav sumtin ahead of u so relax ok[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by ZUBY77(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Why cant you just set yourself ablaze ? This could trigger revolution in Nigeria. I will be on the lookout .
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by jarkata(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
Don't take ur life o,ur own is better alot of ppl gained admission into university but no sponsor,alot dropped out bc of financial constrain ur own is better now, since u graduate,hope dey bro,some spend 10 years after graduation b4 dey get one,just try and visit hospital or mutuary,u will know while u should thank God 4 being alive.

2 Likes

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by dani1luv: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
InnoT1: grin shey u 2 mch abeg u don make me laf tire e b like u thy teach pple hw 2 kil dem slf, u b lecturer? Teach ur family n frnds
na fight?? undecided undecided
bring your generations come first

bushpig!!
angry angry
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Padipadi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Astala bye bye. Pls kpain quick! quick! Of cos I knw u r jst kidding.
Everyone, ds OP jst wana v some fun & laf off hs joblessnes 4rm our comment.
OP, u tried cos u made me laf
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
chucky234: I don't have CV but I have account number,can I send mine too?
Yes, only if you are suicidal.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
dani1luv:

bushpig!!
angry angry
I hear say you be suicide lecturer, Abi na you dey teach those Boko Haram boyz ?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by olumidazz: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
This is the most beautiful suicide note I have seen in my entire life, it has all the complete works of literature, adjective, prose, epic, tragedy, simily, noun, oximoron u know what I mean, but u will make it more complete if u take that worthless life of yours right now, GO AHEAD TAKE THAT LIFE NOW, jump from third mainland bridge, hug transformer, board dana air, jump under moving trailer, rip your heart our with boko haram daga quick quick now now. Oloriburuku.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
I am very optimistic this poor boy won't take his life. Dude before getting on that stool or picking up that kitchen knife(No you won't use that. Its painful). You said painless so I believe you'll opt for slow poison. But before doing that, go on a stroll downtown or under the bridge. You'll see what some humans are going through. Some got no shelter or even a spoon. You have internet, you have a house and I believe you've eaten today. As long as there's life, there's hope. Never give up. The next minute might be a different story entirely in your life.

1 Like

Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by davades(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
yuzedo: Unborn Child?? shocked So you no get job for 3yrs but you still dey fhuck??! grin YOU ARE A B@STARD!!! grin

Lazy man dey find beautiful wife too! i dey laff! grin grin grin

Fhuck your selfish ass! Lol! The foetus will be looking for postinor to drink inside im mama belle because it must be fhucking ashamed that it was spurned by such a loser! You're still thinking of a way out, blaming AN UNBORN CHILD for your fhuck up?? Chai! grin I've finally seen it all!

So na low self-esteem don dey worry u since?? Big eye! u dey look ur friend jeep when him dey hustle u dey wait for who go dash u job. Lol! My friend go carry cement for site! undecided

Stop telling us good bye, just GO already! grin kiss

Huh?! Take whaaaa? Lol! Nigga u joking mehn! grin

By the way, bro, you gay?? Your "letter" is kinda fruity. . . lipsrsealed

@Yuzedo u GƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ǧ☺☺ϑ ƒσя drama well well ooooo, all those igbo drama grin †ђξ way u dey analyze am self no even sweet person And u dey abuse person wey no get work
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by modavi: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
Pls hold on still...Pls stay alive. I love you! Hugs&kisses...
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by donigspain(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
dani1luv:

bushpig!!
angry angry
Abeg Dani, here no be dat una rotten joke (yoke) section or should I say 'children's playground'.
So no 'BUSHPIGing'...
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by truefact: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
truth remains at the thorough thought of it all, life doesnt worth living if i may conclude. life is futility and worst with no hope....hence the rich even take their life.
hopelessness is death in itself,

yet i'll advice @OP not to take your life...not just because of your unborn child (forget the unborn people at least it's better for them not to be born), but because of your parents who born you for their purpose and happiness, also because of those who cherish you and love you, but if you sure none will miss you, well you can go ahead.

And again I'll tell you, even if you have job, it's not a guarantee to quench your hunger for suicide. suicide thought is manifestation of general dissatisfaction on outlook of life, not just because you dont have job. I rather you start finding reasons to be happy and want to life.

It'd be more valuable you dedicate your life to one thing instead of dieing foolishly. You can turn yourself to pastor, imam, voluntee, even suicide bomber, at least you would die for a cause, not vain.

As for the HELL every sinner would go there, not just a suicider,
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by mimicue(f): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
olumidazz: This is the most beautiful suicide note I have seen in my entire life, it has all the complete works of literature, adjective, prose, epic, tragedy, simily, noun, oximoron u know what I mean, but u will make it more complete if u take that worthless life of yours right now, GO AHEAD TAKE THAT LIFE NOW, jump from third mainland bridge, hug transformer, board dana air, jump under moving trailer, rip your heart our with boko haram daga quick quick now now. Oloriburuku.

=))º˚˚°º˚˚°HaHaº˚˚°º˚˚°=)) ...
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by dani1luv: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: I hear say you be suicide lecturer, Abi na you dey teach those Boko Haram boyz ?
What is he talking about?? undecided undecided

donigspain:
Abeg Dani, here no be dat una rotten joke (yoke) section or should I say 'children's playground'.
So no 'BUSHPIGing'...
are you done barking??
chai. .this boy go check my profile sha grin grin grin grin
am a SUPERSTAR!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
dani1luv:

are you done barking??
You are a superStar and you are instigating the OP to go commit suicide. Is that what a superstar is supposed to do ?
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Kingdonken(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
The fire wood of this world is for only those who can take heart. My friend if you cannot say no to your defeat that means you are not fit to live. I want you to know this; if you take your life, your soul will never, i mean never rest in peace.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
dani1luv:

are you done barking??
I checked the profile, and the 2 people that are there look mad. I am sure you are not that mad.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by PrinceDudu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
dani1luv:
grin grin

Thank you cool

just can't stop laughing at this.

@OP,
E GO BETTER.
Re: A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. by dani1luv: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: You are a superStar and you are instigating the OP to go commit suicide. Is that what a superstar is supposed to do ?
stfu loner!! I was only tryna be of help!
wtf are you?? and why are you stalking me?
oh puliz am no gay. .no offense tho grin

Cheers tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does Opay POS Agent Make Monthly? / 2017 INEC Recruitment & Vacancies (Photo) / UBA Is Accepting CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.