Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Do You Ladies Think About Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Ladies Think About Most (960 Views)

What Ladies Think Guys Like(photo) / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Ladies Think About Most by adekennis(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hi Ladies!

You are in your office and have some free time, driving somewhere, in the kitchen-all this while whenever you have time or may be passively-what do you think about most?(think not worry about).

Like guys usually think about -career,sex,investments,the girl they just met,gadgets and stuff like that.

Whats your favorite subject-vanity/family/home/weight/fantasies, etc wink
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by skyfaze(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2007
all the think about is about their rich boy friend, how to collect money from there mumu guys and more especially sex, they love it like bread and butter.
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by FactorChic(f): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2007
look at Skyfze talking as if he knows d ladies liek that, SHUT UP! cheesy
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by adekennis(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2007
@skyfaze,
Not all ladies thinks that way wink
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by iice(f): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2007
I usually think about movies/music/ma pets and ma family
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by jkpretty(f): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2007
why do u want to know?
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by omuanp(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2007
what women want? ask Mel Gibson!
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by CrazyMan(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2007
all the think about is about their rich boy friend, how to collect money from there mumu guys and more especially sex, they love it like bread and butter.
I second that.
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by adekennis(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2007
lol grin
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by skyfaze(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2007
believe it or not 98% of women thinks about their rich boy friend, how to collect money from there mumu guys and more especially sex why only 2% of them thinks better like studies/movies/music/
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by ifyalways(f): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2007
skyfaze:

believe it or not 98% of women thinks about their rich boy friend, how to collect money from there mumu guys and more especially sex why only 2% of them thinks better like studies/movies/music/
if you as a mugu have been dating sharper gals and have been dropping like a maga for them,thats your own cup of tea and not enough reason for you to generalize. tongue

@ topic,my self ooooo.i think almost all the time abt my self.my future,my career,my family then movies ofkus my love wink
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by ademiller(f): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2007
skyfaze:

u would have just told us u were talking bout urself na, we would have consoled u. undecided

well for me i think bout ow to make money and buy baffs 4 ma self grin
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by skyfaze(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2007
believe or not thats what the think always
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by uspry1(f): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2007
I usually think about myself the most "what if i was not became deaf, everything will be different to be turned out in marriage, education/career, entertainment, travel and family". grin
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by Ebaby2: 3:27am On Dec 16, 2007
Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping,Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping,Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 16, 2007
E-baby:

Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping,Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping,Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping, Money, Shopping cheesy cheesy cheesy,

LOL. . .this gurl sef. . .ur crazy. . . ehrrrrrrrm, you forgot to add love . . .but then who really needs that when you have MONEY!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by Ebaby2: 3:35am On Dec 16, 2007
toyinrayo:

LOL. . .this girl sef. . .your crazy. . . ehrrrrrrrm, you forgot to add love . . .but then who really needs that when you have MONEY!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Love can not pay my bills grin grin grin grin, money talks jare cheesy cheesy cheesy, If he gives me plenty money, i will show/give him love, the more money he gives me, the more love he gets cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Money comes before love
[s]lol let me stop before my husband sees this[/s]
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by zignor(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2007
E-baby:

Love can not pay my bills grin grin grin grin, money talks jare cheesy cheesy cheesy, If he gives me plenty money, i will show/give him love, the more money he gives me, the more love he gets cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Money comes before love

lol . . .Who say MONEY is not everything! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Ladies Think About Most by skyfaze(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2007
E-baby:

Money comes before love

na only u trust abeg take five,

(1) (Reply)

Played The Younger Sister But Am Now In Love With The Elder Sister Help Me ? / 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. / if it were you, how will you respond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.