Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. (952 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by sylvao2000(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2008
This are things l know we guys do for ladies:

1. Compliment her,
2. cuddle her,
3. kiss her,
4. caress her,
5. love her,
6. stroke her,
7. tease her,
8. comfort her,
9. protect her,
10. hug her,
11. hold her,
12. spend money on her,
13. wine & dine her,
14. buy things for her,
15. listen to her,
16. care for her,
17. stand by her,
18. support her,
19. go to the ends of the earth for her, 

But my question is what can ladies do for us from there heart? l don't mean what they can do to get what they want ( money ).

I guess the only thing ladies do for men from there heart is:

SHOW UP NAKED

Ladies why??   this is just too bad
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2008
This is nice, My Guy as i say yesterday you sabi post oh, but this is the best.
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2008
sylvao2000:

1. Compliment her,
2. cuddle her,
3. kiss her,
4. caress her,
5. love her,
6. stroke her,
7. tease her,
8. comfort her,
9. protect her,
10. hug her,
11. hold her,
12. spend money on her,
13. wine & dine her,
14. buy things for her,
15. listen to her,
16. care for her,
17. stand by her,
18. support her,
You mean guys do all that? on what planet if i may ask cos it definitely isn't d one I'm familiar with.
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by TheSly: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2008

1. Compliment her,
2. cuddle her,
3. kiss her,
4. caress her,
5. love her,
6. stroke her,
7. tease her,
8. comfort her,
9. protect her,
10. hug her,
11. hold her,
12. spend money on her,
13. wine & dine her,
14. buy things for her,
15. listen to her,
16. care for her,
17. stand by her,
18. support her,

nah! i dont support generalisation. . . actually from wat uv stated. . .most ladies are doin it for 'em guys as well. . . . . cool

u just gotta hang with the right ladies cool cool
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by SOJ(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2008
u 4got to mention ", Suck and bite her nip tongue, "
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by sylvao2000(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2008
@aisha2, aisha2, aisha2, aisha2, aisha2 , how many times did l call you hmmmmmm
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by nana(f): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2008
sylvao2000:

1. Compliment her,
2. cuddle her,
3. kiss her,
4. caress her,
5. love her,
6. stroke her,
7. tease her,
8. comfort her,
9. protect her,
10. hug her,
11. hold her,
12. spend money on her,
13. wine & dine her,
14. buy things for her,
15. listen to her,
16. care for her,
17. stand by her,
18. support her,

But my question is what can ladies do for us from there heart? l don't mean what they can do to get what they want ( money ).

I guess the only thing ladies do for men from there heart is:

SHOW UP NAKED

Ladies why?? this is just too bad

When u finish wining and dining her,what will be left? Most of what u listed up there are the same brov and what do u mean by the only way ladies impress guys is by showing up naked? Maybe all the babes u've been with do that but we aint all the same! Chai!
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by sylvao2000(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
@lamidebaby ------- Here on earth, so you have forgoting so soon too bad
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by sylvex(f): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2008
sylvao2000:

1. Compliment her,
2. cuddle her,
3. kiss her,
4. caress her,
5. love her,
6. stroke her,
7. tease her,
8. comfort her,
9. protect her,
10. hug her,
11. hold her,
12. spend money on her,
13. wine & dine her,
14. buy things for her,
15. listen to her,
16. care for her,
17. stand by her,
18. support her,

@ poster
Speaking as if we don't pamper you guys like babies as well!
angry

Just a reminder, Don't generalise all ladies when analyzing certain issues like 'What they can do to get what they want (Money)'. Women, ladies or girls varies in their taste and wants! angry
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by damtey(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
Girls try help the boyz cos GOD created you from men so don't be selfish cool
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by nana(f): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2008
damtey:

Girls try help the boyz because GOD created you from men so don't be selfish cool
Chai! Ur first post on this forum is pointless brov. . .Abeg,try post something sensible next time
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by Gbemyte(f): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2008
@poster
ever since u ve been posting topics u ve never posted a reasonable topics.I dont think u re sensible.
Re: 19 Ways Guys Impress Ladies. But Just One Way Ladies Impress Guys. by opuro(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2008
she dont need to go naked befor am impressed
just remove the top
and am allright

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father / Which Is More Valuable: Proposal Itself Or Style Of Proposing? / A Dirty Way To Fight Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.