Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety (10497 Views)

Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement / Bombshell: Allegations Of Voter Fraud In Rivers State Greatly Exaggerated - Jega / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by dedeike: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
The thief stayed almost 3 years before realizing he made a "mistake". So funny. These guys just thinks us all to be fools without common sense.
This is a clear case of embezzling a client's money. It is criminal. And he knows hence the change of name.
Imagine a lawyer saying he is at liberty to change names at will. What happens to his credentials and official documents?
Like every crook, the day for Gbajabiamila's judgement is here. I can only laugh in Igbo grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by gbadexy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf:

Maybe not until we learn that "Mr Gbaja," the thief actually spent time in prison or some similar dark secret.
Gbajabia teg is a thief who must be skinned alive. Period.
Guy, you just proved that you are part of jonah's 40 laptop squad.
You are too prejudiced and biased.
Gbaja's response is sound to any SINCERE and intelligent person.
You don't have to reply to every issue directed at jonah, you doing so blindly doesn't do your person any good.
You have to admit your boss is human and is prone to mistakes, he can't be right all the time.
When one is sent a tricky errand, an intelligent person applies discretion.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by ibsmooth: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
dustydee: Good response. Where are his accusers? over to you.
I can't wait for september 18th,I wish its next month,worst president we have ever had.The best that man can be is a local government chairman in his state.He sucks

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by agbalaya: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
Whatever,Gbajabiamila has raised a point that i think is important in the house, which is if the budget implementation is not achieve,the president should be impeach.It is now left to the presidency to tighten up his belt toward his responsibility.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by neyyo: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
tit: gbaja is a crook and should resign.
His likes are burnt alive on the streets of oshodi!!
He should resign!
We have lots of decent citizens from his district who can do a better job than him.

I think people like you should introduce their lower lip to their upper lip and SHARRRRRAP!
If you lived 20lives at once you probably wouldn't be wiser than a chicken!
ODE OSHI!!!

GEJ is a huge problem to the development of this nation and we should get that!
Where is/are the benefit(s) of subsidy removal as promised
PHCN has increased tarrif for non-existent power!

The coming generation would not only course our present leaders,
they'll course we the parents that did noting to stop this madness
and also course more retards like you who where too stupid to think for themselves!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by ulimited: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by ulimited: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Obj was very right "OLE"house of representethieves Obj was very right "OLE"house of representethieves Obj was very right "OLE"house of representethieves
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by Delafruita(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike: The thief stayed almost 3 years before realizing he made a "mistake". So funny. These guys just thinks us all to be fools without common sense.
This is a clear case of embezzling a client's money. It is criminal. And he knows hence the change of name.
Imagine a lawyer saying he is at liberty to change names at will. What happens to his credentials and official documents?
Like every crook, the day for Gbajabiamila's judgement is here. I can only laugh in Igbo grin grin grin grin
mumu.so if he wants to change his name to cover a fraud,he will still leave a forwarding address.besides he didnt change his name,he just shortened his surname
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by kunlaxo: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
Even if u guys critisize this guy i will give him my salute for his strong confidence being the first opposition leader that will be bold enough and threaten the power that be of the executive.theirs is failure to perfom the nations budget by 100% and u guys are are not asking why?..the question we shd ask the executive is why cant they implement the budget 100% where is d lapses from......gbaja is no more in the US but in his fatherland..i dey laugh.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by ololo12: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hmmm I don't know what to say.. But on a second note is it true, what I am hearing about the Jonah's 40 man laptop squad. Do such people exist on here? I thought this was all a joke ooohhh

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by agbalaya: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
ololo12: Hmmm I don't know what to say.. But on a second note is it true, what I am hearing about the Jonah's 40 man laptop squad. Do such people exist on here? I thought this was all a joke ooohhh

It seems to be confirmed now with some defensive argument some people are putting up,and leaving what should be a priority.
oooh!!! some people will only think subsidy removal is the only thing that will affect the common citizen.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by edicolove: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
ololo12: Hmmm I don't know what to say.. But on a second note is it true, what I am hearing about the Jonah's 40 man laptop squad. Do such people exist on here? I thought this was all a joke ooohhh

You can easily find out na. Don't be lazy. Just do a count. The GEJ boys and the El Rufai/ACN boys and see which one gets to 40 first. So easy man. Lol
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by lawmercy: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nice discourse, I have read the arguments of the right-winged, and have seen the rebuttal of the left-winged. Am gonna sit this one out; guys are not smiling.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by Elueme: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
Delafruita:
its normal that africans modernise their names for easy pronunciation.my father changed his name afolabi to afo while in the UK.that didnt stop him from using afolabi when he finally relocated to nigeria on a permanent basis.its ridiculous to say a man is a fraud because he shortened his name.
question is did the man flee goergia?NO
did he leave a forwarding address?YES
did he return to georgia when he was informed?YES
did he accept responsibility?YES
was he punished?YES
has he served his punishment?YES
did he face a jury or judge?NO
is he eligible to practise law in georgia?YES
is he a criminal?NO
You have heard his part only the wise will wait for the other side before arriving at judgement... Am expecting more revelations on this.. His rebuttal has a lot of loopholes, however ipray he survives this but he should learn to keep clean next time
has he admitted his wrongdoing?YES.he highlighted the incident in a book published last month even before peedeepee decided to start digging
.why are some morons still hellbent on ranting
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by luvinhubby(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
HOW COME IT TOOK YOU, FEMI, 3yrs TO REALISE YOUR CLIENTS MONEY HAS GONE MISSING.
I think being DUBIOUS is a vital requirement to being a successful Nigerian politician.
OBJ was right then. National House of Crooks.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by Oringo1: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Leader of opposition my foot. what of Oga Faruka who was the leader of the integrity group but yet went ahead to scam us billions of dollars even with his round hausa/fulani portfolio magic cap.... My friend no smoke without fire...if they commit for abroad dey run come back heaven on earth called Nigeria..Ibori commit run come back ..na today we know them....even that September Dooms day almost reach self....can wait.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by Oringo1: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Leader of opposition my foot..Mtcheeee what of Oga Faruka who was the leader of the integrity group but yet went ahead to scam us billions of dollars even with his round hausa/fulani portfolio magic cap.... My friend no smoke without fire...if they commit for abroad dey run come back heaven on earth called Nigeria..Ibori commit run come back ..na today we know them....even that September Dooms day almost reach self....can wait.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by Delafruita(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
[quote author=Elueme][/quote]
point out the loopholes
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by ololo12: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
If indeed there is a 40 man laptop squad for Jonah. Then I would love to indicate my interest to join the group. Thereby making it a 41 man laptop squad. I am hoping the pay is skyrocketing smiley grin grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike: The thief stayed almost 3 years before realizing he made a "mistake". So funny. These guys just thinks us all to be fools without common sense.

One amazing thing about the 40 laptop squad is their incredible stupidity.

Gbaja stated he handled the case to a paralegal in 2002, Which he believed the paralegal carried out. It was until the State wrote him a letter in n2005 via his forwarding address that he knew.

So question How would he have known that the paralegal ran away with the money before 2005?

Barack Obama switched his name from Barry to barack, Maybe he was trying to cover a fraud too.

Even for Yoruba folks, Gbajabiamila is cumbersome to pronouce never mind for foreigners, and for someone in the public service The easier to pronounce your name is the better.

I can imagine the agony of a white man trying to pronounce Gbajabiamila

My name is Adedayo, I shortened it to Ade or Dayo means I am commiting a fraud? Someone bearing Chukwuemeka Shortens to Emeka or Chukwu is strange?
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by Reference(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
The very reason why a corruption free society will remain a mirage for generations to come. Compromise everywhere. No one can hold exacting standards over any length of time. There is always something.
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by brownlord: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
princenayo: Listen to this criminal mixing up issues here tying to confuse Nigerians. Is high time we began to question the authenticity of ur credentials. U Answer Gbaja here and answer Gbajabiamila in there.

how you intend to do that when you cant even make a complete sentence? block head
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by brownlord: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
FJCRUISER:
u be thief ur sef . if u try me u go know ur sef .am trying to educate u n u r annoyed . it's pple like u dat naija abhors. today u r Gbaja morrow u ll b Gbajabiamilla, me sef i b chukwu morrow i go b chukwueke. mumu

what is your problem with his family name? even if the name na GB the man has simply explain himself, and hes saying what everybody already know, do you have more prove to buttress your point or you just want to make noise for your foolishness to be notice, and by the way, how come is now that he move a motion of Impeachment that they suddenly realized this? PDP are such a set of useless people, the other their losser from Edo state says Oshiomole does not have school cert, yet he was labour president, he contested first term they rigg, went to court and won, now he has beaten them hands down, and the criminal driven from the Army now realises he does not have school cert...useless people

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by brownlord: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
ilugunboy:

Answer me f0ol!...how old are you?...apparently you are the one that is blinded here and not "we"

...why is this "allegation" popping just three days after Femi raised the issue of impeachment on the floor of the house...why?

Exactly my taught my brothers, all those condemning this man are so foolish, even if the really committed this offense, why should it be now, and we Nigerians are too foolish to even see the plans of PDP, look at PDP in the other thread saying the man must resign his position, in a civilised country where there is govt. cos we dont have any in Nigeria, farock's ball ought to be hanged by now, and their party chairman's son would be resting in Jail, but no, they trying to distract Nigeria with silly joke without substantial evidence to back their claims, am still waiting for them to prove Adams oshiomole certificate fake
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by brownlord: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
princenayo: My frnd keep quite, U seem to sound like one of them. whether three days or two. wat matters is dat he is guilty.

of what bro?
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by brownlord: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
ibsmooth: I can't wait for september 18th,I wish its next month,worst president we have ever had.The best that man can be is a local government chairman in his state.He sucks

my friend point of correction Vice/Deputy local government chairman, i would have suggest SLG but i think will be too technical for him
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by Whyte002(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nice talk from a vibrant honourable.

www.ibidapowhyteworld..com
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by wine4dguy: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
9ja SMH
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by ballabriggs: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
YES O!!! Gbaja or Gbajabiamila, whichever one you be, "I don't give a damn". All I know is that the gods shall juwa the coconut of your enemies. They shall chop cassava bread till their belle go be like Samanja own ala Pepe.

BTW don't forget come 2015, David Bonaventure Mark is the man.

Mark 2015 ordained by God. Any other one is ordained by Arusi Okija.

Freshest Air!!!
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by Dotman01(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Delafruita: why are some morons still hellbent on ranting
u already said man, becos THEY ARE MORONS
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by Pataki: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2012
werepeLeri: Where is the people's money that you have been pocketing as outrageous allowances all through your three terms in the house of rep?

Where is the people's money (over one billion naira yearly) that GEJ and his gluttonous 'elephant' family have been pocketing as outrageous feeding allowance for over two years now?
Re: Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety by brownlord: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Ban In Delta Starts Today / Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? / Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.