|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,948,689 members, 4,041,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 January 2018 at 07:19 AM
|Jokes Etc / Re: Jesus Is Always The Answer by goldennugget: 5:36am On Feb 04, 2017|
Space Booker Association Of America
|Jokes Etc / Re: Memes For Wrestling Fans by goldennugget: 5:50am On Feb 03, 2017|
lol lol lol.....still smiling
|Fashion / Re: Oriflame Cosmetics Products by goldennugget: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2017|
I also heard Oriflame is the third largest perfume seller in the world. It seems to be a well structured company.
|Religion / Re: The God Of A Second Chance by goldennugget: 5:29am On Feb 03, 2017|
Please can you space this article. I can barely read anything because it is jam-packed.
|Music/Radio / Re: Top Songs You Must Hear This Month by goldennugget: 4:36am On Feb 03, 2017|
I would check out that jam. I normally visit http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/tiny-house-tour-tour-of-panelized-tiny-house-with-smart-appliances/
|Health / Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight by goldennugget: 3:53am On Feb 03, 2017|
Some Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight;
|Webmasters / FREE Pagerank 2 Tumblr Blogs by goldennugget: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015|
Extracted from: http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/
I would keep this short. I intend to give out a number of tumblr blog with PR 2, which i have purchased, in exchange that you share a link of one of my web properties on your blog.
I think this is a fair deal.
If you are interested, leave a comment below.
PS: Let your blog you would share my link on also have a Pagerank greater than 1.
|Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by goldennugget: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2015|
All the best to guys starting tomorrow. Wishing you best of luck
|Politics / Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by goldennugget: 11:28pm On May 31, 2015|
|Religion / Re: 8 Most Dangerous Prayer Lines. by goldennugget: 11:24pm On May 31, 2015|
|Celebrities / Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by goldennugget: 11:23pm On May 31, 2015|
like davido would say "back then"
|Webmasters / Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by goldennugget: 11:20pm On May 31, 2015|
This, or something similar, has hit front page before
|Nairaland / General / Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by goldennugget: 11:15pm On May 31, 2015|
May the souls of the departed RIP
|Career / 2 Most Valuable Skills A Person Can Have For Their Career/Life by goldennugget: 1:28pm On May 30, 2015|
1. The ability to learn. Being able to learn new concepts quickly and being able to learn from your mistakes are critical to living.
2. The ability to communicate. It doesn't matter what you choose to do with your life, being able to communicate well will always put you at the top of the pile. Other people might be smarter than you, but if you can explain it better than them you will always win.
|Politics / Difference Between The IMF And The World Bank by goldennugget: 12:59pm On May 30, 2015|
Extract from: http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/
World Bank is about growth. IMF is about stability. World Bank is for development projects in the developing world. IMF is about balancing the international financial system in both rich and poor countries [Greece is a recent recipient].
World Bank is your gym trainer - provides you stuff to grow strong. IMF is your doctor in emergency ward. They will try to bring you back to life & provide you advice on not eating that fatty food again. World Bank brings no stigma. IMF aid sometimes brings a stigma because it indicates that you have a disease that needs to be cured.
Both the organizations are for governments to borrow. You go to the World Bank when you want to build a dam or power plant or a road. You go to the IMF when you are so bleeped up that your currency is dropping like crazy. IMF comes and usually fixes stuff along with providing a mouthful of advice.
World Bank is a bank. Meaning it borrows money from investors around the world and then lends to the poor governments that are building projects that help them out of poverty.
IMF is a fund. Meaning it has a pool of money given to it by 182 member countries in the past and just lends out of that fund. It doesn't usually borrow new money.
|Politics / What Happens If A Country Fails To Pay Back A Loan From The IMF? by goldennugget: 12:49pm On May 30, 2015|
Governments are like drunken monkeys. They always run the show in deficit and need a constant shot of debt. As long as they play by the rules, money keeps coming in to pay the deficit. However, the moment they attempt to default to their most powerful lenders, everything stops. Argentina and other countries that boldly declared that they would not pay to the IMF had to eventually kneel down and pay the loan with interest. Greece recently said they would "squeeze blood out of a stone" to repay the debt.
Here is what happens to a country that messes with the IMF:
1. Everyone else stops lending to that country. That would force the government to drastically cut back on expenses, leading to domestic riots.
2. Foreign investors would quit the stock markets and eventually even direct investments would vanish. That would ransack the stock markets and destroy domestic companies. More unemployment and more riots.
3. The currency would fall like a rock. Here is how gold and US dollar rose against the peso after its default in 2001.
4. When the currency falls that rapidly, the country would be unable to import essential goods. That would mean scarcity, poverty and riots.
5. Inflation would rapidly increase destroying savings and destroying wealth. More riots.
6. The riots and scarcity would destroy whatever remaining local companies.
7. The riots, currency and everything else would make the country and its leaders laughing stocks of the world.
SUMMARY: 1) IMF never forgets its debt.
2) If you don't pay back the IMF, the lender of the last resort to the world, then no one will lend you money. I mean, really, no one.
reader of http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/
3 Likes 1 Share
|Education / Interesting Mathematical Coincidence by goldennugget: 12:24pm On May 30, 2015|
Interesting Mathematical Coincidence
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98