Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? (9223 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes: 86% (86 votes)
No: 14% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! / Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by marlet01(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Poster

Wash in what sense? with hands or with machine? If you mean with hand then I think it would be impossible but with the machine. . . . dumping her laundary in it is no big deal.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by myomy(f): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2007
It's no big deal but its just that some men dont deserve it.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by realkemmy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2007
y not? will happily do it. whats the big deal

wat were partners meant for? if not to assit one anoda
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ify2love2(f): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2007
washing for a girl does not make a man less manly, but makes a man more loving cheesy cheesy :Dss
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Emperoh(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2007
I grew up being taught that their is no difference, apart from our anatomy, between a man and a woman. In my home, Anytime you enter the bathroom to do laundry wash all clothes you see there irrespective of who's its even underguards! shocked shocked yes Pants and Bras. I am the first and only male in a family of three and I see no reason why i shouldn't wash my Partners clothings if I can wash my sister's. So wake up everybody equality before the almighty is the watch word.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Merinoz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
I can always help my wash my partner's clothes especially when she's down with sickness,tired or handicapped to do it at a moment.I see nothing wrong in that.It shows love,care and commitment.If I don't do it for her,then who will? wink
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by realcele: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2007
I bet you if the love is the you will not be counting on simple things like who wash clothes you will simple wash the clothes because they are dirty and you are free to do it. For relationship to succeed both parties should mutually assist each other without sharing responsibilities.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by DeepSoul(f): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2007
Prior to now, I would never have been caught dead thinkin of doin any man's laundry (except my father) not to talk of

actually doing it! But since I met one "angelic man" some months ago, a lot of my views changed o! I recently just

started doing his laundry (underwear only) and it gives me joy everytime I do so!

It isn't that big a deal especially if your partner is someone who would do ANYTHING (or something close to that) for

you. I guess it's just a form of showing someone how much you appreciate him or her.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by tenhap(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2007
My wife washes my inner wears by choice though i take my clothes to a laundryman.
Thing is, if ur spouse is not down with it, don't fuss.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Gbemyte(f): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2007
was' bad in dat in as much a lady washes a man cloth a man shud do same thing.May guy help me out whenever his doing his laudring
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2007
Honestly, No.
Not because i dont want to but because washing is my worse task. I hate washing my own clothes, i do other house hold chores, usually i do somw work for my sister so she can wash our clothes when she is washing hers. Now sha i give them to a dry cleaner, i can cook, clean and do naything but not wash.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Uzzyan: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2007
it is all good washin machine, hand, all means washing
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Vuitton(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
I cant not becos im fronting but i no fit.

Maybe jus an item or 2, or if she's sick, Apart from that, no time for such. The gal suppose wash mine tongue
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by dejiavu(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2007
no big deal. i do help even in cooking.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by bluehorizo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2007
@marlet01

IN THE SENSE OF YOU HELPING HER WASH HER PANTIES AND BRAS. IS THAT A BIG DEAL??
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by predi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2007
i gess its becos yu pple @ crazykid dnt c anytin intrestin in chores like dis , iam not married yet and my g/f alwys comes ova to help me do stuff-she enjoys it cos i make it fun for her, we do the chores togeda and becos i luv to pla around a lot, alot of fun goes into just cookin alone. and we enjoy it, attimes she brings her stuff ova to my place and we do em togeda chasin ich oda around wit her underwears and my boxers or just havin fun while shes cookin. its fun wen yu help ich oda do chores wen yu see it dat way then yu loose d papa bomboi attitude.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Ejetederi: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2007
hey,I sincerly dont see wats wrong wit washing my partners clothes as long as I understand the reasons y Hec ant do it Himself,tired or sick. When we eventually get married,then it ll be my responsibility,though I wouldnt mind a little help sometimes.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by koko777(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Deep soul, whats that pix doing in your profile. pls upload something better! Never stop been good to your man.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Kissmyass1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2007
It's no big deal I can wash her stuff and she can wash mine. Rub my back and I rub yours
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by julieto: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2007
is a taboo in my place to wash woman cloth.i suggest people should always face realities when it comes to life issues.21 or 30 century has no say in blacks culture.u dont sole snares in ur marriage n expect it to work.what kind of work r u doing that u want to turn ur hubby to a washer man? i feel so sorry for u all.u see most ladies complaining that there hubby is this or that.please for those aspiring for a successful marriage,u better start putting a line where u wont exceed, else? u will be brewing a broken home at last. please,dont start what you know u cant finish.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2007
julieto:

is a taboo in my place to wash woman cloth.[/b]i suggest people should always face realities when it comes to life issues.21 or 30 century has no say in blacks culture.u don't sole snares in your marriage n expect it to work.what kind of work r u doing that u want to turn your hubby to a washer man? i feel so sorry for u all.u see most ladies complaining that there hubby is this or that.please for those aspiring for a successful marriage,[b]u better start putting a line where u wont exceed, else? u will be brewing a broken home at last. please,don't start what you know u can't finish.

A taboo for a guy to wash a woman's clothes? What tribe is this? Please tell me, so I can avoid it like the plague!  shocked

How does a guy washing his girlfriends / wife's clothes break up a marriage? How many apparently "solid" marriages have broken up over the husband washing his wife's clothes? I'm at a loss here, please tell!  undecided

What line needs to be drawn here? Are we referring to where the wife has to be a domestic slave, because some culture demands it? Come on! There are lots of things that culture "apparently" demand, how many are practiced today? The fact some cultures "demand" certain things does not mean we as thinking, intelligent human beings can't question these often outdated laws! Jeeze!  shocked
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Rosietimes(f): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Zignor
Wash the wearer!!!  cheesy

@siena
Way to go, put a little excitement in the washing huh?

@ topic
I would wash my partner's clothes if i had to.  Nothing to it. Infact like zignor said i'd wash the wearer too
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by metro(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2007
dont see anytin wrong in it just dat i m very lazy when it comes to washing
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by skfa1: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2007
Well so far you love each other then you can help each other out.

Thats my comment, cheers mate.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by kateflow(f): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
as long as he is the only one putting on the clothes i will do it
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ifyalways(f): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2007
i wash my brothers own so why not ?
i wash his clothes,his body and everthing washable wink
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by kateflow(f): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2007
ifyalways:

EVERYTHING WASHABLE NA WA OO I ENVY U OO
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ogrebuga(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2007
Once in awhile, why not?
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Kissmyass1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2007
ifyalways:

That's very interesting. Sounds like crazy fun to me.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ifyalways(f): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2007
Kissmyass!:

That's very interesting. Sounds like crazy fun to me.
grin grin grin gimme five jare. tongue
crazy fun ke,funny craze ni.lol
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by TerrySoft(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2007
To me, it's no big deal. If she does it for me (my girl does that of her own will), i can do same if the need arises.

For instance if she's ill or not willing. I sometimes cook for her and most often serve her breakfast in bed. grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Macgreat(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2007
@topic,

Why? . .
smiley  smiley  smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? / Function Of Sperm In Women. / What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.