Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? (9224 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes: 86% (86 votes)
No: 14% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! / Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by justme3(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2007
I definitely can't wash my lovers clothes cos I don't even wash mine.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by babasin(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2007
YES. its very easy: put it in washing machine, add soap, set temperature, and press START

ah dont forget wash LIKE colors at a time.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by zeetience(f): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2008
If i have been finding it easy for me to wash mine,then i will find it easy to wash his but provided mine is quit difficult for me to wash then what do you expect?
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2008
Sorry I can't afford to break my fingernails tongue
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by dafman(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2008
michelin89:

Sorry I can't afford to break my fingernails tongue
In this day and age you still use hands to wash clothes
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by dove22(f): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2008
no reason not to.Even when they dont show it,men appreciate it when we wash their clothes.My father-in-law used to visit the laundary but that changed when i came to live with them.And ever since,he  has been telling every ear that wants to hear that i am the best thing that has ever happpened to his son.People even call him my husband because of the way he treats me.Being homely can go a long way in a woman's life
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Bolubunmi(f): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2008
I do not see any big deal in doing chores like these. Washing my partners clothes only goes to show the level of love and respect that i hv for him. we shd do this more often.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by dankabi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2008
She wash mine i wash her's nothing bad about it abi my people.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by rachiwise(f): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2008
Whao!!!

Big Question.In the family i grew up in,u wash your clothes urself.i never saw my mum wash my Dad's clothes and i never seen my Dad wash my mum's clothes.Me and my brothers were tot to wash for ouselves and not to depend on someone else(except sometimes wash men or women).

So it makes it hard for me to wash any other person's clothes.i was just not brought up to wash other ppl's clothes expect mine.

But if it's going to be a big deal for my husband(not boyfriend o),i may wash few,but a washer man or woman will do the bulk of the job.

cest fini!!! wink
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by bgees(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2008
yes
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by teissys(f): 5:03pm On May 19, 2009
Yes I can wash his clothes. I don't care about the fingernails, and we have no washing machine at home. With or without washing machine I can wash clothes smiley
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by yeswecan(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2009
My wife can wash mine, but for men its forbiden. How can i was my wife's cloths God firbid bad thing
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by LadyT(f): 7:26pm On May 19, 2009
yeswecan:

My wife can wash mine, but for men its forbiden. How can i was my wife's cloths God firbid bad thing

So if she was sick you couldnt move your fat arse and help her?
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 19, 2009
LadyT:

So if she was sick you couldnt move your fat arse and help her?
can you imagine.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Fiona0007: 9:25pm On May 19, 2009
Yep, no big deal! in the washing machine grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by teissys(f): 7:52am On May 20, 2009
yeswecan:

shocked shocked shocked
It's a pity that in this era some people are still tied up in male chauvinism. . .
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by biola44: 8:10am On May 20, 2009
i dont see anything special in doing my gf's laundry, my fear is her turning me into a perpetual laundry man cos women know how to make u repeat things u wont normally do,
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by SubMacGun(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2009
Another Useless Thread. Moderator - u dey sleep
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by sexybabes(f): 9:29am On May 20, 2009
I can but i don't have to, in fact i used to do my ex bf laundry and i enjoyed it even though where i stay i use washing machine but when i was at his place i was doing it with my hands(he neva thought i cud coz i luk like those type of ladies who can't do anything, who always make sure they look their best). Anyway we used to do house chores together and it was  fun. What i hate is when a person start to think that its my duty or its a must, when a person start with that attitude i stop.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:39am On May 20, 2009
Yes I can wash my Husband's clothes. . .  cool
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by AmAlone: 12:15pm On May 20, 2009
Yes! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ooooops!! I mean why not? grin

But I can't live with a woman that can't wash my closes oooo!

I don't like it when women wash my closes--except my sisters!

Because am the type who pity ppl alot! I better do it myself why she sit her fat lazy ass down!
But Still I Can't Live With A Woman That Can't Wash My Closes Oooooo!!

you know na; It Better To Have A Gun And Not Need It, Than To Need A Gun And Not Have It! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by djcrucifix(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2009
i don't see anything in helping your partner do his/her laundry. little things matter alot in a relationship.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by whitelexi(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2009
Service with a smile grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 12:46pm On May 20, 2009
Unless he's terminally ill.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by chinesedoll(f): 1:29pm On May 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

u harsh o!!!

kini big deal
why not undecided
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by whitelexi(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thats a little harsh grin grin grin

Do u expect him to wash for u only when u're 8.5months pregnant? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On May 20, 2009
Of course. When he's capable of being 8.5 months pregnant, I can change it to - When he's terminally ill or 8.5 months pregnant.

Wash for him kor, clean his nyansh ni.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Remii(m): 3:07pm On May 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Of course. When he's capable of being 8.5 months pregnant, I can change it to - When he's terminally ill or 8.5 months pregnant.

Wash for him kor, clean his nyansh ni.

One more reason to keep telling my wife, "I love you"
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by kalmebad(f): 3:12pm On May 20, 2009
Well see noting wrong in doing that, even as much as i hate washing, but honestly won't take it when he begins to see it as my primary duty or my obligation. Hell NO.

So if my brothers can do their washing themselves, why can't other men do so. Honestly they don't subject their wives to that, so why will mine be different?

Can only do that if need be and this i kwn he understands.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 3:15pm On May 20, 2009
Remii:

One more reason to keep telling my wife, "I love you"

Wahala ile aiye e niyen. undecided
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by whitelexi(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2009
kalmebad:

but honestly won't take it when he begins to see it as my primary duty or my obligation. Hell NO.

So if my brothers can do their washing themselves, why can't other men do so. Honestly they don't subject their wives to that, so why will mine be different?

Can only do that if need be and this i kwn he understands.

She will do it oh as part of her household chores. . . alongside washing the children's clothes too grin
She will even be the one buy my clothes, I know she likes to make me look good for her. . .
If her brothers or other men dont make their wives do such, then that is other men or her brothers - in their own homes. . . She will do those in my own house sha, I know she perform her duties because she is from a good background and was well trained.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:35pm On May 20, 2009
Now I understand why she ran for her life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck / My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened / Do You Miss Your First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.