Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? (9225 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes: 86% (86 votes)
No: 14% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! / Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Remii(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Wahala ile aiye e niyen. undecided

Sign of End Time!
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by kalmebad(f): 5:23pm On May 20, 2009
whitelexi:

She will do it oh as part of her household chores. . . alongside washing the children's clothes too grin
She will even be the one buy my clothes, I know she likes to make me look good for her. . .
If her brothers or other men dont make their wives do such, then that is other men or her brothers - in their own homes. . . She will do those in my own house sha, I know she perform her duties because she is from a good background and was well trained.

Dont give me the impression that u are one of those men who thinks women are slave to men.

She can not be subjected to it, get that point, but with willingness and love

And if i may ask?? wats wrong with your hands? paralysed??

Like i siad, i can for love sake but not an obligation. simple fact.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ChuckBass1(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2009
Am no christian but i have to use the name of god in vain just this once. . . .god forbid bad thing. . . Tufakpa!!!! lipsrsealed

Why is she the girl, babe or wife? Is it not to wash my clothes? Besides all my exes always do the washing for me, so its nothing new. Its their duty and you repay them back with sex!

Wahing men's or her man's clothes is something she was trained to do from birth, so there is no need for this topic sef!
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by SeanT21(f): 6:06pm On May 20, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

Am no christian but i have to use the name of god in vain just this once. . . .god forbid bad thing. . . Tufakpa!!!! lipsrsealed

Why is she the girl, babe or wife? Is it not to wash my clothes? Besides all my exes always do the washing for me, so its nothing new. Its their duty and you repay them back with sex!

Wahing men's or her man's clothes is something she was trained to do from birth, so there is no need for this topic sef!

Why do some men think women where trained from birth to be slave to their husband.

@topic

I am used to washing clothes whether with hand or machine.I used to wash my bros,mom and step dad,etc clothes back in LIB.I will wash anyone clothes whether it be husband, friend or cousin from my daddy side twice removed.I see nothing wrong with it. I will just need some pocket change to quench my thirst after the days work.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 11:23am On May 21, 2009
Remii:

Sign of End Time!

I hope you've taught your wife how to clean your nyansh very well?
Alakori. undecided
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by chinesedoll(f): 11:36am On May 21, 2009
woman where have u been
i dey find u up and down since

meet me on YIM
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Remii(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I hope you've taught your wife how to clean your nyansh very well?
Alakori. undecided

spikedcylinder, you don't have to be nasty now, respect for individuals is an integral part of civilization, you know, there are things I may be doing for my wife that your hubby may not be doing for you also. There is no recipe for life, no perfect couples and it depends on the union whether you guys are "man and woman" or "husband and wife". In a good relationship who does what should not be enforced it occurs naturally and like marries like. When the need to help arise youdo it without thinking about it.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by spikedcylinder: 10:15am On May 25, 2009
Remii:

spikedcylinder, you don't have to be nasty now, respect for individuals is an integral part of civilization, you know, there are things I may be doing for my wife that your hubby may not be doing for you also. There is no recipe for life, no perfect couples and it depends on the union whether you guys are "man and woman" or "husband and wife". In a good relationship who does what should not be enforced it occurs naturally and like marries like. When the need to help arise youdo it without thinking about it.

Please, climb down from Mount rectitude and shut your filthy orifice.
You didn't know a thing or two about respect before you started regarding my post as a sign of the end times huh? undecided
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by vanitty: 10:24am On May 25, 2009
It is one thing to wash my partner’s clothes because I want to , but when he starts insisting that it is my job then he better save enough for a washing machine.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by kayc33(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2009
no big deal cool
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Tanzos: 12:58am On Jun 01, 2009
To drop off her shirts and suits at the cleaners; casuals and all others in the washing machine pour detergent and hit fuzzy wash seriously dont we have more reasonable things to discuss?
This same womans' going to carry your kids for nine months to start of with, all those saying they cant do this i dare you to tell your wives what you said, show her this post, then let us know how much of a "man" this really makes you,im appalled!
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Memunah(f): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2009
its no big deal
@tanzos na so me too i c am oh,am surprised at some responses i get from here
[s] SOME MEN CAN BE SO HEARTLES BUT SHE FIT WASH YA OWN[/s]
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by cliveland: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ predi u posted d most interesting line dis far, we have so much made everything a big deal, whats wrong with washing his/her clothes when either is doing d laundry, its sad when we trivalise everything in life, when u put fun into evertytin in ur relationships d rest is history, rigidity has has made any relationship d better, i love food so i know how to cook n do make meals a couple of times when i get home ealier than her n sometixes just to set d ball rolling i do stuffs she would have done if around, dat doesnt make any less a man, as long as am happy about it .
come to think aloud d most times i ve enjoyed a X word were when we did it in btw chores not on d bed or bedroom[color=#770077][/color]
n boy dy were d bangers
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by YEMILOVE1(f): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
Now I know the reason why women don't fulfill their purpose in life.
Use all their life cooking, carrying pregnancy, washing clothe e.t.c.
That is what you will do until you die without fulfilling your destiny.
I want to remind you of one thing when you die God won't ask you about your husband or children
But He will ask if you fulfill your purpose. So stop using all your entire life for washing cooking and the rest.

Women this is time to wake up and claim your right.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by sirt1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2009
kalmebad:

Dont give me the impression [b][b][b][b][b]that u are one of those men who thinks women are slave to men[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b].

She can not be subjected to it, get that point, but with willingness and love

And if i may ask?? wats wrong with your hands? paralysed??

Like i siad, i can for love sake but not an obligation. simple fact.

@ Kalmebad,

Why is it that wen it is the turn of men to perform their responsibility and failed, u named them irresponsible persons. But wen it is the turn of women to perform theirs like washing their hubbys' cloth, the question of whether women are slaves come up? U better wake up from ur slumber.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by tishat(f): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2009
i can't wash my b/fs clothes,but we can wash together,i mean he wash while i sit and gist him while sipping on something.LOL
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by oge4real(f): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
I will do it without hesitation.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by nethacker(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
tishat:

i can't wash my b/fs clothes,but we can wash together,i mean he wash while i sit and gist him while sipping on something.LOL
ole shocked see ur mouth grin

I will do it. to me it doesnt matter at all jare. wat we dont knw is dat Its better to loose ur pride to d one u love than to loose d one u love because of pride. grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by sweetpie23: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
I can only wash my husband clothes tongue
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by pinkstar(f): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2009
2 be frank i cant except,he has something doing.Something very common in men is when the notice you are the yes yes to any task work given to you by them,they take you 4 their house help and turn lazy instantly.But,if my partner and i understand ourselves,he is helpful then it is mandatory that i appreciate his care by helping him too.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by miriandan3(f): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
Yes i think both should b able to accomodate each other, wink
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Dexlomo: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
I don't think I can because I have been used to washmen doing my laundry as such they will continue but as for her undies, no big deal on that cos she would wash mine wen she wants to wash hers so I did do same for her.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Bossbitch(f): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2009
washing my boyfriend's clothes, NO. . . Husband's clothes, MAYBE. . . I'm not too comfortable with the undies thing bsides there's no way anyone's wash my undies apart from me. . . I'll only wash boxers when he's sick or sum'n nd i dnt bliv in washing undies with a machine
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ddray: 12:47am On Dec 21, 2009
sure i can, afterall she is my wife and we are ment to b 2geda 4 beta, 4 worse, in sickness and in health, 4 richer 4 poor till death do us apart, so my brodas, i can do anything 4 my wife.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by Luvlee(f): 12:59am On Dec 21, 2009
Until i go down the aisle and say i do then i'll start washing his clothes. T'is smthin i've stayed away from, because most guys assume it's ur responsibility bt if my bf asks me politely i will. Since they havn't asked then i'm nt going 2 jump right into it,
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by rohdiah(f): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
our way of life is different from each other but the way we are bought up matter alot. i wash wash my hubby cloth my self and cook is meal. i don't need i need house help to assist me in my house chores. if it is too much for me i know he will give me a helping hand. we are meant to help each other. lipsrsealed shocked cheesy wink lipsrsealed kiss cry shocked sad angry tongue
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ceasyc(f): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
@topic
no qualms
washing machine dey
just chuck dem in grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by thweraja10: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2010
First of all there must be a reason for that, as a man its not right for your woman to ask you wash her clothes when she is ok, if she is sick or tired or she is not at home and i feel i should show some love i can help but if she instruct me to help her when there is nothing wrong with her, Men! i will scold her to the bone.

And for the men that feels they can never help their woman for any reason this is the reply i always give them."You can off the panties at night when you are Hot, but you find it difficult to wash her clothes not to even talk about the pants when she is tired.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2010
Yes I can do so. . .cus he's worth the hassle! cool
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by sjeezy8: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2010
uhh yeh why not? add her clothes to mines and throw it in the washer machine. duh

But not hand washing nothing.
Re: Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes? by polosco(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2010
Love is service. If there is no giving there is no love there. Man should wash hers and woman should wash his. I wash my wife's own when chanced and she washes mine always cos she's most often at home, it really helps to foster love, care, affection even while washing together. Try it once, wash together. God bless all!!!!!!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened / Do You Miss Your First Love? / An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.