Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (24968 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
bonjovi12: @idowo...LMAO@u...I'm liking
Like seriously? Okay!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
honeric01: iyawo alarege omoge olode.
Bobo elese tamurege e gbe mi le...
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: Like seriously? Okay!
yeah okay!!!I'm intrigued!!!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
bonjovi12: yeah okay!!!I'm intrigued!!!
Hmmm... Okay!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2012
Ishilove:
you failed to add 'by fire' after 'die!' grin

Yeah right....statement completed!
We go soon need to dey arrange deliverance service for some NLers!
LOL...gez u r cool..enjoy!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by emilyone(f): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2012
awful shocked u should have stuck to ur first idea of staying him some guys are pretty lame thats why u should never go out with random guys tongue.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by saintugo(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Oh lawd my ribs eeee...

Corn buyer and assignment boyfriend in d block y'all grin grin grin grin

D next we go hia,na driver boyfriend.

Lmfaoooo!!!!
Na wa ohhh for dis woman abi na gal abi na lady abi na lipsrsealed u are one hmmmm i no talk again ooooo, all the same ma abeg kip it up guess na u go win nairaland gold medal for the most posts. grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2012
saintugo:
Na wa ohhh for dis woman abi na gal abi na lady abi na lipsrsealed u are one hmmmm i no talk again ooooo, all the same ma abeg kip it up guess na u go win nairaland gold medal for the most posts. grin

Another of Bado's fans!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by toygod2: 4:10am On Oct 05, 2012
m feelin dis grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by peishnce123: 7:37pm On May 02, 2015
xhero:
I just finished youth service, still hustlin to get a gud job and she wz d best tin dat cud eva happen to a guy...supportive,luvin, carin and independent! She alwayz like to pay for our movie tickets and wen she realized dat it wz begining to upset me, she wud first go to the cinemas, buy the tickets b4 comin to my house so i wudnt av a choice. She luved takin care of the bills and dats y i cud always freely spend everytin i had on her...God rest her soul...she passed away last year november and i'v bin broken eva since..they don't come like dat any more.
Heya, that must have been hard, but remember the good stuff and be thankful for that..
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by peishnce123: 7:49pm On May 02, 2015
andyanders:
I had an experience back when I left school and I meet a very pretty girl who was just trying to get an apartment with her female friend and younger brother. We got talking and she asked me where I was working and I told her that I work with a company as an office boy and she told me that she is a nurse while I work with a bank. I had to hide where I work from her to know if she loves me as she said. I helped her to get some items for her when she requested, like stove and carpet. We started our relationship and some of my friends knew about her.
On one of these days, a friend of mine visited me from school and we went to her house to see her, I discovered that a Naval officer came to pick her out.When she saw us, she walked passed us and entered the man's car and they left.
2 weeks later, I was blessed with one of the best Honda car. Her friend saw me getting groceries from a supermarket and went home to tell her. The fool came to my place and wanted me at all cost.
I took her out with her friend and a friend of mine. When we got to a club, she wanted some drinks and food and I asked her to inform the waiter herself and the friend the best and to make the order by herself.
While everyone was busy dancing and she was eating with her friend and enjoying
themselves, I informed my guy to discharge to the car and he did. I left the girl and her friend with the unsettled bill and discharged from the club with an excuse that I wanted to ease myself. I switched off my phones.

later next day when I came back from work, she came calling to ask me what happened and I told her that she should meet her Naval friend to pay her bills as she told me that they were arrested by the club as they had no money and that it was a man that helped pay their bill totaling 27,800k
Lol!. That was super cold!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.