Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (24995 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by IZUKWU(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
Raw.:
just 1 and u r happy. undecided
him for ask for 3.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hi everyone!
I'm have been an active guest on NL for a 'lil over a year now.
I registered as a member a couple of weeks ago. I think I am ready to take my first tentative walk into the murky waters of NL. I hope I don't get bitten.
Well,I wanna share...my unforgettable romantic date...
Way back when I was still a law undergrad,I decided to go get some money from the bank. Immediately I stepped into the bank,I noticed that there was quite a crowd. I decided to pass the time by scoping the honeys and get a hook up if possible.

After a couple of minutes,I saw a girl.from behind she had a banging figure.just the way I like my ladies. being a badt guy then(I am now a changed man...somebody say Amen!!!)I decided to go say hello. I navigated my way to the lady and on getting to her side,I noticed dat she had full boobs.I smiled to my self. her face was however just there. nothing special.it didn't deter me.
She immediately sensed that I was scoping her and gave me a once over.

Smiling boldly and confidently,I looked into her eyes and in my most romantic voice said"hi"...
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
Okay! undecided
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
Okay?
Well,she said hello and smiled. Apparently she liked what she saw.we dispensed with the introductions and got down to the basics.

We flowed.finally,we got out of the bank together and went straight to my crib. Like they say one thing led to another and we started going at each other.clothes were flung in different directions as we made haste to devour each other.

I had got to 3rd base,when I noticed that she was making funny gestures and looked like her eyes were rolling out of its sockets.

She looked like she was in a trance or something.She was shaking like a leaf and was moaning incomprehensibles.

My ardour instantly deflated and I stood up to look at her properly.She still lay on the bed writhing like a dismembered snake. Summoning courage,I called out her name and shook her. she then got out of it slowly.She looked at me shamefacedly. I asked what was happening?Next thing I knew...the babe started crying.
Damn...I didn't know what to do.I just stared at her speechless muttering sorry...sorry.after about an hour she got up wore her clothes and said she was leaving.Goodness gracious...was that goodnews or what?
I quickly opened the door for her and when she got outside,she looked at me and asked "when are we seeing again".I remembered that we had earlier exchanged digits.I told her I was going to call her and quickly shut my door.

I sat in my room for 2hours thinking about what I had gotten myself into.I had to call some Scripture Union Brothers to come pray for me and cleanse my room with holy water.

For me that was the most scariest date I ve ever had.

Fast forward to 2011...I went into a bank in abuja and guess who was at the counter...Her!!!

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
Okay!!! lipsrsealed
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
Idowo!!!
I figure that ur plan is to make "okay"trend on NL.
5 more "okay"and u might just ve ur wish.

Attn:MOD
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
Okay!

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 1:45am On Aug 06, 2012
Bonjovi has rendered Idowu speechless...quite a feat shocked

Bonjovi,oniranu,na God save you. There are several young men are in different churches today asking God for mercy because they were foolish enough to have slept with witches and marine agents. These women take their se.men to their covens and that marks the beginning of their troubles. How can you want to have se.x with someone you just met? So many people have mortgaged their virtues and destinies on the altar of se.x.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by tpia5: 1:51am On Aug 06, 2012
why didnt you take her to a hospital or what's with this myth of no strings attached s.ex.

besides, holy water isnt a scripture union belief, so i dont know where you're going with that.

lord have mercy sha- na all kind thing person dey read for this nl.

btw, once you have s.ex with someone, your soul is involved with them is what that means.

So, booty call or no booty call, since the girl caught ill in your bedroom, you should have taken up her medical care.

also, i dont quite get your story- was she sick or having an orgasm?
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2012
Ishilove: Bonjovi has rendered Idowu speechless...quite a feat :......

She was so captivated....
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: Okay!

Four (4) left.
Gud-am..gez d nyte was great!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2012
Ishilove: Bonjovi has rendered Idowu speechless...quite a feat shocked

Bonjovi,oniranu,na God save you. There are several young men are in different churches today asking God for mercy because they were foolish enough to have slept with witches and marine agents. These women take their se.men to their covens and that marks the beginning of their troubles. How can you want to have se.x with someone you just met? So many people have mortgaged their virtues and destinies on the altar of se.x.

So u r this spiritual?
Nice one there!
Do u attend MFM?
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaoooo!!!

Ayooooo! Liv me oooo!

Hmmm...those 'stresses' sef na die!
Well, the guy sef don bale out.
Maybe he is not capable!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2012
bonjovi12: Idowo!!!
I figure that ur plan is to make "okay"trend on NL.
5 more "okay"and u might just ve ur wish.

Attn:MOD
Really? Okay!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2012
ayobase:

She was so captivated....
How u take no? I was wowed infact undecided
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2012
ayobase:

So u r this spiritual?
Nice one there!
Do u attend MFM?
Hm,is it that obvious? Yes i do grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2012
Idowu olobe, howdy? wink
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
honeric01: Idowu olobe, howdy? wink
Ore mi eleran,am gud o! smiley
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by honeric01(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ore mi eleran,am gud o! smiley

Alakori, otun ti bere.. cheesy
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
honeric01:

Alakori, otun ti bere.. cheesy
Asamegun, ewo lo tu de o!

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by folaked(f): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
bonjovi12: Hi everyone!
I registered as a member a couple of weeks ago. I think I am ready to take my first tentative walk into the murky waters of NL. I hope I don't get bitten.
Way back when I was still a law undergrad,I decided to go get some money from the bank. Immediately I stepped into the bank,I noticed that there was quite a crowd. I decided to pass the time by scoping the honeys and get a hook up if possible.

After a couple of minutes,I saw a girl.from behind she had a banging figure.just the way I like my ladies. being a badt guy then(I am now a changed man...somebody say Amen!!!)I decided to go say hello. I navigated my way to the lady and on getting to her side,I noticed dat she had full boobs.I smiled to my self. her face was however just there. nothing special.it didn't deter me.

Smiling boldly and confidently,I looked into her eyes and in my most romantic voice said"hi"...

okay!

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by folaked(f): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
bonjovi12: Hi everyone!

okay!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by atiku07(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
folaked: okay!

abeg make una leave bonjovi alone o! the guy just narrated his ordeal, and u are all okaying him instead of thanking God for saving his life. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@bonjovi pls next time have holy water close to u when next u are ready to do the thing

okay!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by tpia5: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
Wow, why is bonjovi's story generating so much attention?

Is the girl on nl?

Lord have mercy o!

Anyway, you people and your booty calls sha!!!!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
@idowo...LMAO@u...I'm liking u already.

@tpia I can't believe u tot she was sick.ofcos she wasn't sick.she was ogbanje.but I guess my mum's prayer for me was potent dat day.

We were young guys then. Sowing the wild oats you know...a phase we have thankfully passed.actions have consequences we now know.

@idowo.Okay!!!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by honeric01(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Asamegun, ewo lo tu de o!
iyawo alarege omoge olode.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2012
Ishilove:
Hm,is it that obvious? Yes i do grin

''Every power working against my success, fall down and die!''

Not obvious, just guessed...thats my church though!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2012
tpia@:
Wow, why is bonjovi's story generating so much attention?

Is the girl on nl?

Lord have mercy o!

Anyway, you people and your booty calls sha!!!!

d ''Lord have mercy o!'' triggered me!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2012
bonjovi12: @idowo...LMAO@u...I'm liking u already.

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2012
A thread for honeric01 and ID with the presence of tellwisdom go make sense!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
ayobase:

''Every power working against my success, fall down and die!''

Not obvious, just guessed...thats my church though!
you failed to add 'by fire' after 'die!' grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by jflexa(f): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
on my last birthday. My luv spoil me so differently dat i cnt 4get

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / My Best Ex / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating?