Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (24991 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by MOBBDEEP: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Loool! Coyote u no! Buhahaha....

As for the bolded, I don't get it.

Bwtn! Am from Lagos. smiley

I meant that you almost always have the right/appropriate words & diction for the corresponding situation, especially when it comes to lampooning or making puns at NLders.
It will be my utmost relish to know if any NLder has been able to cow you or match your wits before.

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by MOBBDEEP: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Loool! Coyote u no! Buhahaha....

As for the bolded, I don't get it.

Bwtn! Am from Lagos. smiley

I meant that you almost always have the right/appropriate words & diction for the corresponding situation, especially when it comes to lampooning or making puns at NLders.

It will be to my utmost relish to know if any NLder has been able to cow you or match your wits before.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
MOBBDEEP:

It will be my utmost relish to know if any NLder has been able to cow you or match your wits before.
Hehehe! My bad! It's all for jokes... Noting serious.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by MOBBDEEP: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
2sexy:
It's obvious that you are a rare gem too. We don't come that easy and I share the same ideal with, but haven't met her yet. I did come close though but the girl in question, after four months, thought I wanted to use and dump her like she had experienced in the past and out fear, she ended the relationship and chose to be alone. It's now a year(AUGUST) since it happened. I pleaded all through that I would hurt her but she refused and said no. I still call her once a while though she has stopped calling me. She's the best I ever met.

I know what you mean, bro. I was trying to imagine what it looked like because the bofy of the said girl which I described couldn't even come out of his car to the cementary where she was buried. He was on drink all through.

I know what it means to lost someone so dear to your heart, especially when the person never lived to enjoy and eat the fruit of her labour.

Yup, I lost someone like that but not a girlfriend.

I haven't met anyone that will shower me gift but the one that will cross that line has locked herself in for good because I will spoil with cash... I mean it.

For me, I am a natural giver. I like to buy stuff for my girl and it comes out naturally without her asking for it but after a few experiences with some girls, I STOPPED it completely!

YES, I agree. Such gems aren't easy to come by and that's what makes them a gem.

I respect you cos there seem to be a connection between you and I in terms of the kind of lady that we want.

I feel your pain bro and I know what it means cos I know the value of what I never had.

We just have to keep searching.

But another funny thing about life is that someone somewhere is praying to have someone like you. Why not go on your knees and ask God to connect you with her. She may have a hard time trying to find you because gold like you aren't easy to find.

I do share your thought my brother.
Just about 2 months ago, a 22year-old lady was crying profusely & asking if she was asking for too much for a guy that would just love her for real ( you won't believe that as young as that lady was, she had suffered generally &relationshipwise, half what plenty Octogenerians will not experience as cumulatives in their entire life )
There & then, I learnt an important lesson that issue of seeking quality & unalloyed love is no respecter of gender.
Then again, analysing numerous relationship, I discovered that it was a case of what the Yorubas called 'eni mo o ko, eni ko o mo'
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 03, 2012
Was supposed to go out to a club with my girlfriends in 400L, then they asked me to look for a ride. I made calls, got the "ride" and told em. At about 11:30pm, dey decided they aint going no more. Strike 1. It became a date between me and d first guy to come. He had dis nasty ol ride u had to fumble with the door to open. Strike 2. Got to the venue and suddenly couldn't find my date so wasn't allowed in. Strike 3. Had to hook up with some other friends I found there and dats how I got in. Environment was wacked, music was evil, so terrible. Strike 4. To leave, still didn't see my date so had to be lapped by some dude in a cramped car. Strike 4. We got to the campus and d scared idiots refused to see me off. Had to run like a maniac all d way to the hostel from d main gate in d dead-silence of dawn. Strike 5. It was terrible! cheesy grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2012
^ Strike 6- u defo crazy. grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Csami(m): 1:18am On Aug 03, 2012
Strike 3! U're out.....na there u suppose take off.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 1:22am On Aug 03, 2012
Awwww, MOBBDEEP and Idowuogbo... smiley

I smell something in the air between these two...this smell...if it ain't Eau de Fart,then it gasto be romance! grin

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2012
Ishilove: Awwww, MOBBDEEP and Idowuogbo... smiley

I smell something in the air between these two...this smell...if it ain't Eau de Fart,then it gasto be romance! grin

U just exhumed my heart content.
MOBBDEEP has the right words to melt Idowuogbo, unlike other guys.
Hmmmm!
MOBBDEEP, Idowuogbo is a virtuous sweet 16.....so whats all this parade for?
ON-TOPIC:MOBBDEEP&2SEXY.
I shared ur burden buddy, its not always reciprocal, maybe 1 in 100!
Its such an IRONY!
U sometimes see the lady u can die for being messed around by a junkie...some are just left lovelorn.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by dramenda(f): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2012
I
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ Strike 6- u defo crazy. grin
shocked thank God dia was no strike 6! Na die be dat na. embarassed
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2012
Csami: Strike 3! U're out.....na there u suppose take off.
ol boooy, d place far o! And no one was leaving for campus yet.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2012
ayobase:

U just exhumed my heart content.
MOBBDEEP has the right words to melt Idowuogbo, unlike other guys.
Hmmmm!
MOBBDEEP, Idowuogbo is a virtuous sweet 16......
Ishilove: Awwww, MOBBDEEP and Idowuogbo... smiley

How embarrassing embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'll get u bck! angry
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2012
Yettygal: shocked thank God dia was no strike 6! Na die be dat na. embarassed
Looolzz...
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2012
dramenda: I bougth SUYA for the lady,she ate all the meat and leave the onions n pepper for me to do justice with.forgot to wash my hand,tiny particle enter my eye I quickly use same hand to take it out. Double wahala for deady body.
like, seriously dude u actually picked @ d onion. Ur case aint that bad. This happened to a friend: she and her bobo came to my place one day and brought suya along. Somehow, they found dia way to the kitchen and got well "nutty". Here's d funny part; both schmucks refused to wash dia hands and den finger action! My friend started dancing suo (think that was d reigning dance step then) suddenly and was screaming "fire! Fire! It burns! They had to run to the bathroom with her washing frantically with toilet soap and him pouring water. It was priceless! grin grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2012
Hmm, my boyfriend treated me one evening. He took me to a pricey fancy Japanese restaurant in Santa Monica. Japanese food isn't my favorite but he promised I'd like it, even though he'd never been there either lol. The place was actually really cool; Benihana. They have THE best lemonade and they prepare all the food in a grill right in front of you. It's one of those restaurants where the chefs do tricks with their spatula and the food lol. The food was even too much. Fried rice, plenty of vegetables, shrimp, and then your own full plate o.O You truly get what you pay for. Anyway, we were lucky to have good company that night. It was very enjoyable and entertaining. Being right next to the beach and feeling the breeze as we stepped outside was a huge plus. Surely the best date I've ever been on smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2012
I like, but i promise you a better treat at the Mama put joint g next to my street in Ebute meta. The plus is you will enjoy the cool breeze Lagos lagoon has to offer at dawn after a memorable night in my Mosquito infested shack grin
ogugua88: Hmm, my boyfriend treated me one evening. He took me to a pricey fancy Japanese restaurant in Santa Monica. Japanese food isn't my favorite but he promised I'd like it, even though he'd never been there either lol. The place was actually really cool; Benihana. They have THE best lemonade and they prepare all the food in a grill right in front of you. It's one of those restaurants where the chefs do tricks with their spatula and the food lol. The food was even too much. Fried rice, plenty of vegetables, shrimp, and then your own full plate o.O You truly get what you pay for. Anyway, we were lucky to have good company that night. It was very enjoyable and entertaining. Being right next to the beach and feeling the breeze as we stepped outside was a huge plus. Surely the best date I've ever been on smiley

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
How embarrassing embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'll get u bck! angry

Seriously ID, MOBBDEEP seems,er...deep...
He seems calm and collected while you are a hilarious spitfire. You two will be a perfect match made in NL heaven grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2012
Brand_new: I like, but i promise you a better treat at the Mama put joint g next to my street in Ebute meta. The plus is you will enjoy the cool breeze Lagos lagoon has to offer at dawn after a memorable night in my Mosquito infested shack grin

I'll have to pass. Lagos mosquitoes are not kind at all. With cloth and skin repellents, they still dey chew me like agege bread lol.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2012
ogugua88:

I'll have to pass. Lagos mosquitoes are not kind at all. With cloth and skin repellents, they still dey chew me like agege bread lol.
Mosquitoes in Lagos are a lot nicer compared to some other Mosquitoes i`ve experienced in Accra.
But you don`t have to worry cuz i have a ßpecially made repellant.`
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2012
Brand_new: I like, but i promise you a better treat at the Mama put joint g next to my street in Ebute meta. The plus is you will enjoy the cool breeze Lagos lagoon has to offer at dawn after a memorabl
e night in my Mosquito infested shack grin

How nice! grin grin grin

Can I b d extra? Dat mama put is tempting walaii...
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2012
Ishilove:
Seriously ID, MOBBDEEP seems,er...deep...
He seems calm and collected while you are a hilarious spitfire. You two will be a perfect match made in NL heaven grin
Really? embarassed

Well...Mr MOBB over to u o!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by slimyem: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Really? embarassed

Well...Mr MOBB over to u o!
see this one o...
Na so man dey hungry u reach?
Shioooor!cheesy
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

How nice! grin grin grin

Can I b d extra? Dat mama put is tempting walaii...
trust me it will be too Memorable to forget. I guess you should ask Ogugua for permision to join in as for me, i don`t mind the idea of a party. The heat that will generate is enough to repel any Mosquitoes walahi!
And mama put is always here o! She`s got a loyal customer in me as long as her Turkeys remain 100 Naira.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2012
slimyem: see this one o...
Na so man dey hungry u reach?
Shioooor!cheesy
Yeah...am starving!

Ode!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2012
Brand_new: trust me it will be too Memorable to forget. I guess you should ask Ogugua for permision to join in as for me, i don`t mind the idea of a party. The heat that will generate is enough to repel any Mosquitoes walahi!
And mama put is always here o! She`s got a loyal customer in me as long as her Turkeys remain 100 Naira.
Hahahahahaha!

U no well at all...
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by GentleNaaz(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2012
2 b frank, i hv nt sn a 9ja grl dat is datn only 1 guy. Dats y 9ja guys r nt hpy at al. 9ja men knw dat wmen r lik footbal any team(man) can play,bt at d end, a team(a man) carries d cup home. I dnt gv a damn 2 any grl i cum acros wt. If she bhvs funy, i let ha go. If she cums bk... no more. I cnt eat bk wat i hv vomited. Dia r many foods out dia 2 eat
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by GentleNaaz(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2012
2 b frank, i hv nt sn a 9ja grl dat is datn only 1 guy. Dats y 9ja guys r nt hpy at al. 9ja men knw dat wmen r lik footbal any team(man) can play,bt at d end, a team(a man) carries d cup home. If she bhvs funy, i let ha go. If she cums bk... no more. I cnt eat bk wat i hv vomitd. Dia r many food out dia 2 eat
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by zeefever: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
inspirizu:

Omo ale!! Bad nigga

Things d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ happen oooo walahi i remember 1 of M̶̲̅Ɣ neibhour friend while in skul, τ̲̅ђe guy use to have dis gf, d gal make sense no βε̲̣̣̣̥ small, d time wey τ̲̅ђe guy pack cum our house we tink say na τ̲̅ђe gal won rent house we don d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ happy say we fit d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ exchange blutut
Bur em cum help τ̲̅ђe guy wash room......... Their love better pass romeo n juliet, if dat gal don cum U̶̲̥̅̊ no go c τ̲̅ђe guy outside d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gist wit us again....... Their L♥√ع is dis kind love wey i d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pray to get bur ȋ̝̊̅̄
tell U̶̲̥̅̊....... Τ̲̅ђe gal just go I.T oooo na em everytin change.....
Ist em say make τ̲̅ђe guy no too d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call am again say em d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ busy n τ̲̅ђe guy d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ 500level then, M̶̲̅ε n τ̲̅ђe gal na mate, before calling Jack Rob.....inson τ̲̅ђe gal don free M̶̲̅Ɣ guy oooo it was just a nollywood story because i was tinking their love is τ̲̅ђe perfect definition of love bur alas i was wrong
Are you speaking Greek?Your post doesn't make any sense at all.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
Brand_new: trust me it will be too Memorable to forget. I guess you should ask Ogugua for permision to join in as for me, i don`t mind the idea of a party. The heat that will generate is enough to repel any Mosquitoes walahi!
Em,actually sir, mosquitoes thrive in heat, so expect triple the number of mosquitoes grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by infobut(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
AmEucharia: [center][/center] hmmm you neva jam. Na guys like you go end up washing a ladies under wears.
and wat is wrong wit washing d undies of d woman u luv?
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by honeric01(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
infobut: and wat is wrong wit washing d undies of d woman u luv?

u're joking right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Best Ex / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.