Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (24987 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ try me na! Na machine gun I go use scatter dat barrier u wan build. tongue
Badosky lalaa! The only one to make ganja speak yorubaaaaa!!! I hail ooo! Ur boys IS loyal grin wink
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Tinkybabe(f): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Really? embarassed

Well...Mr MOBB over to u o!
The search is over for him,he's found you and badosky,here is your knight in shining armour to change your identity to goodosky..how I love 'love'!
Ishilove:
Seriously ID, MOBBDEEP seems,er...deep...
He seems calm and collected while you are a hilarious spitfire. You two will be a perfect match made in NL heaven grin
I share the same thought.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ishilove: Em,actually sir, mosquitoes thrive in heat, so expect triple the number of mosquitoes grin

Please tell him lol.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2012
Ishilove:
Seriously ID, MOBBDEEP seems,er...deep...
He seems calm and collected while you are a hilarious spitfire. You two will be a perfect match made in NL heaven grin

Perfectly illustrated the match-maker!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

How nice! grin grin grin

Can I b d extra? Dat mama put is tempting walaii...

Wet blanket...u wan spoil market?
Stay put with DEEP!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2012
josh4ever:
Badosky lalaa! The only one to make ganja speak yorubaaaaa!!! I hail ooo! Ur boys IS loyal grin wink
Baba ni yen! grin grin

Tinkybabe:
The search is over for him,he's found you and badosky,here is your knight in shining armour to change your identity to goodosky..how I love 'love'!

I share the same thought.
Tinkyb, u Ok? undecided
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2012
ayobase:

Wet blanket...u wan spoil market?
Stay put with DEEP!
U say wetin? grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Euroclydon(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2012
I once went to KD to see a chic...one reaching there,the chic seemed less interested wen i called her on fone so i called another gal dat fancied me so dat i dont have to waste the transport fare dat brought me there...the new gal thot i really fancied her for coming to KD to see her but it was a detour...plan B.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2012
Gentle Naaz: 2 b frank, i hv nt sn a 9ja grl dat is datn only 1 guy. Dats y 9ja guys r nt hpy at al. 9ja men knw dat wmen r lik footbal any team(man) can play,bt at d end, a team(a man) carries d cup home. If she bhvs funy, i let ha go. If she cums bk... no more. I cnt eat bk wat i hv vomitd. Dia r many food out dia 2 eat

It doesnt warrant joining the bandwagon!
This is one of the improprieties that has been choking the vicious circle!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2012
Euroclydon: I once went to KD to see a chic...one reaching there,the chic seemed less interested wen i called her on fone so i called another gal dat fancied me so dat i dont have to waste the transport fare dat brought me there...the new gal thot i really fancied her for coming to KD to see her but it was a detour...plan B.
How romantic and entertaining undecided

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U say wetin? grin

Research is been carried out...party is a calamity....stay put with DEEP!
@@looking out for DEEP guy@@
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2012
ayobase:

Research is been carried out...party is a calamity....stay put with DEEP!
@@looking out for DEEP guy@@
U loosing it walai...
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Tinkybabe(f): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Tinkyb, u Ok? undecided

I okay wella,I forsee before I foresay .He's yours so make sure you hold on to him tightlycheesy
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U loosing it walai...

Dont think so!
Unless.......
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
Tinkybabe:
I okay wella,I forsee before I foresay .He's yours so make sure you hold on to him tightlycheesy
Hehehhe!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
Idowu, love calleth, you must heed its cry. MOBBDEEP awaits thee...

Speaking of DEEP, where the hell is that nigga sef?? His love is denying him in public angry
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by MOBBDEEP: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
@ AY, Ishi & T.babe, why una dey use my humble person to tauntingly harass ID plus wetin una want make I talk ?
Pls, don't allow NLders talk say I dey derail dem thread.
God dey ooo I swear!

@ ID, I don't even know what to say. Shall I say I'm sorry or worse still, shall I childishly, put up an excuse afront that it is not my fault ? I didn't preempt that your NL hommies will use me to get back at you.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
MOBBDEEP: @ AY, Ishi & T.babe, why una dey use my humble person to tauntingly harass ID plus wetin una want make I talk ?
Pls, don't allow NLders talk say I dey derail dem thread.
God dey ooo I swear!

@ ID, I don't even know what to say. Shall I say I'm sorry or worse still, shall I childishly, put up an excuse afront that it is not my fault ? I didn't preempt that your NL hommies will use me to get back at you.
Its aite! How u doing?
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by MOBBDEEP: 1:10am On Aug 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Its aite! How u doing?

Not too bad.
Too much knowledge to gather & happenings to follow.
Guess you are tight, as in cool!
Small time now, your friends will surface to 'pounce' on you & start pulling your feet.
I think you are a light sleeper & you are also used to sleeping little. Plus, you are more active in the late evenings & early mornings ( Pls, don't yab me ooo cos I know that your sleep, either light/deep or plenty/little, is personal issue & should as such be none of my affairs or interest so to speak).
Wishing you a fun-filled week.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 1:50am On Aug 05, 2012
U are really a fan then!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 4:15am On Aug 05, 2012
ID and MOBBDEEP,get a room you two. Sheesh
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 4:17am On Aug 05, 2012
ayobase: U are really a fan then!
You dey mind am? He is busy forming nigga and blowing big gramma there when deep down he is pining for her grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 4:29am On Aug 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Its aite! How u doing?
Awww,ID is blushing...she actually typed in English without adding yoruba flavour..
Keep it coming grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2012
Ishilove:
Awww,ID is blushing...she actually typed in English without adding yoruba flavour..
Keep it coming grin
Dis gal hen! Okay o! Carry on. angry
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2012
MOBBDEEP:
Not too bad.
Too much knowledge to gather & happenings to follow.
Guess you are tight, as in cool!
Small time now, your friends will surface to 'pounce' on you & start pulling your feet.
I think you are a light sleeper & you are also used to sleeping little. Plus, you are more active in the late evenings & early mornings ( Pls, don't yab me ooo cos I know that your sleep, either light/deep or plenty/little, is personal issue & should as such be none of my affairs or interest so to speak).
Wishing you a fun-filled week.
Mu he he he! Funny u!
Gush.....u sure have my schedules figured out don't ya? embarassed embarassed Anyways.....u have good 1 as well. wink
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Ishilove: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dis gal hen! Okay o! Carry on. angry
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by 2sexy(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2012
MOBBDEEP,bro. Take am izi wit IDOWU O O O.

Ainy wey... Idowu na craze on here own. I like her except when her jokes are way beyond limits.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2012
2sexy: MOBBDEEP,bro. Take am izi wit IDOWU O O O.

Ainy wey... Idowu na craze on here own. I like her except when her jokes are way beyond limits.
Beyond limits? Hmm....ok o!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2012
2sexy: MOBBDEEP,bro. Take am izi wit IDOWU O O O.

The guy knows what he wants.
He like am like that!
ID is romantically ''craze''!
Try to look DEEPly!

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2012
ayobase:

The guy knows what he wants.
He like am like that!
ID is romantically ''craze''!
Try to look DEEPly!
Lmfaoooo!!!

Ayooooo! Liv me oooo!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by methodman(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hmm mine was kinda funny. Went to Elegushi beach with my friend. His cousin was throwing a party there. We got there even b4 the celebrant got there....So she later called us to come and pick her..It was on a sunday and the traffic was heavy. I later told her to get a cab down which she eventually did. Wen dey got out of the cab, Oh boi wetin i see amused me. They were like 6 and looking like all this 'Oloshos'. I knew they were all this RUNZ babes. we sha exchanged greetings and den set off to one of the bars there.

We started drinking but i am the kind of guy that doesnt really dance like dat in public places...so one of them came to drag me up and started dis sirty dancing with me oooo na so my John Thomas come start to deh vex grin

By and large, i lied to them dat i misplaced my ATM cuz i knew the kinda babez dey were...so i opted to dtop them off. They later told me dey stay very close to UNILAG so i drove down to UNILAG. It was around 2:30 am. One of them later said i shud take dem to Costain dat she wanted to collect her room key. I was already getting pissed cuz i stay in Ogba and now the fuel in d car was already getting low. I sha drove down to Costain ooo only for the babe to say 'Oooo that woman dat sells Noodles don close shop'. I was like what the fuuuccck...I drove down from Unilag to costain because of Noodles. I was already getting pissed.

To cut the long story short sha...i drove down to where they reside only for us to find out that the street gates were already closed. I later told dem that i will sleep in my car but they said No dat they caused the whole wahala. Na so the babes talk say make we drive go hotel oooo. Oh boi...i sharply drove down and lo and behold, one of them paid for 3 rooms.

I was sha given the finnest babe among them to bleep that very morning which i gladly did..... grin grin grin.

I will never forget that experience...
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Raw2: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
methodman: Hmm mine was kinda funny. Went to Elegushi beach with my friend. His cousin was throwing a party there. We got there even b4 the celebrant got there....So she later called us to come and pick her..It was on a sunday and the traffic was heavy. I later told her to get a cab down which she eventually did. Wen dey got out of the cab, Oh boi wetin i see amused me. They were like 6 and looking like all this 'Oloshos'. I knew they were all this RUNZ babes. we sha exchanged greetings and den set off to one of the bars there.

We started drinking but i am the kind of guy that doesnt really dance like dat in public places...so one of them came to drag me up and started dis sirty dancing with me oooo na so my John Thomas come start to deh vex grin

By and large, i lied to them dat i misplaced my ATM cuz i knew the kinda babez dey were...so i opted to dtop them off. They later told me dey stay very close to UNILAG so i drove down to UNILAG. It was around 2:30 am. One of them later said i shud take dem to Costain dat she wanted to collect her room key. I was already getting pissed cuz i stay in Ogba and now the fuel in d car was already getting low. I sha drove down to Costain ooo only for the babe to say 'Oooo that woman dat sells Noodles don close shop'. I was like what the fuuuccck...I drove down from Unilag to costain because of Noodles. I was already getting pissed.

To cut the long story short sha...i drove down to where they reside only for us to find out that the street gates were already closed. I later told dem that i will sleep in my car but they said No dat they caused the whole wahala. Na so the babes talk say make we drive go hotel oooo. Oh boi...i sharply drove down and lo and behold, one of them paid for 3 rooms.

I was sha given the finnest babe among them to bleep that very morning which i gladly did..... grin grin grin.

I will never forget that experience...
just 1 and u r happy. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Best Ex / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49