Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (24993 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by slimyem: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided

she o si?
ta lo'n bere lowo e?
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2012
^ taju aburo tawa undecided
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2012
Wislet: ROFL.
Idowu u be cwazy gal grin grin
kiss kiss kiss

I was born dis way bebe!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Oliverlikeme(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2012
Well, mine happed like dis and i called it 2go love,
i met dis girl on 2go, after some chat we excharge numbers and she angry 2 my girlfriend, we have been 2gether 4 about 5 mouths now, on july 15 dis year, she came 2 my place and we were 2gether from 3 in the af2non til 8 in d night, so i told her to start going home cus it late, she said dat i should follow her to her dad place where she stays, so i did, few blocks b4 we wil reach her dad place, i told her 2 go home cus i don't want questions 4rm her dad, she said ok but b4 i leave i should romance her a little which i agree, we went 2 a dark corner where nobody wil reconize us, we started romancing, we spend about 2hr romancing suddenly i saw some1 pointing touch light at us approching fast, immiadiatly she said, eaya i don enter trouble O, my daddy. I reply yur dad, she said yes , i told her dat since he has nt com 2 close 2 us, we should run and hide but she said no dat i should stand and told her dad dat am excouting her, i don't knw what took my leg 2 run, i discharge b4 she knw it, as i was runing i fell into pit, i came out of d pit and went hom, i did't sleep house dat very day, thinking dat her dad we com dat night, cus she is d only child her dad have and her dad is an retired Army, i left my mum place 2 work around 5:30am the next day, i went online whether she is online bt she is nt, i was 2 afraid 2 call her, i was restless 2ru out dat day, later in d evening she send me txt 2 com online which i quickly did.
She told me dat that man was nt her father and i have loose her dat we can nt be 2gether again, i ask her why, she said my action show dat i can't stand 4 her in time of trouble dat am nt man enough 2 b her man.
Am miss her now very badly
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by slimyem: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2012
^^....kids.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Gentiejag(f): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2012
I ddnt want to comment on dis thread but
@oliver like me...wth was that u just typed?...it kant b english, can it?

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by PBundles(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2012
Thats Cute for real smiley
greatgod2012: this thread is interesting sha.
O.k
my own,
i fell in love with a guy who claimed to be a pastor but to me,he was a fake pastor because of how he behaves, telling lies, doing runs,(a banker) etc,so to cut d long story short, he broke my heart,and then i had a male frend , just ordinary friend o, know almost everythng about me including my relationship with d fake pastor, so when i was heathbroken, as usual, i went to his place to let hm know what happened,so i went there and noticed that from d begnning to d end of my story he didnt say anythng,so i challenged him why he'z not saying anything and he just sighed,after much pressure from me, all he said was dt he loved me snce we've been friend since our secondary schl days but did not know how to say it because of our closeness,so, that is how we started, and today,we're blessed with 3 children.
From childhood friendship to marriage. I've never for one day regret marryng him. Thank God i was dssappointed by d 1st guy.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by MOBBDEEP: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2012
xhero: I just finished youth service, still hustlin to get a gud job and she wz d best tin dat cud eva happen to a guy...supportive,luvin, carin and independent! She alwayz like to pay for our movie tickets and wen she realized dat it wz begining to upset me, she wud first go to the cinemas, buy the tickets b4 comin to my house so i wudnt av a choice. She luved takin care of the bills and dats y i cud always freely spend everytin i had on her...God rest her soul...she passed away last year november and i'v bin broken eva since..they don't come like dat any more.

I'm being told this but I just can't believe that this does exist in modern times. Stories like this really touch my heart.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2012
Oliver like me: Well, mine happed like dis and i called it 2go love,
i met dis girl on 2go, after some chat we excharge numbers and she angry 2 my girlfriend, we have been 2gether 4 about 5 mouths now, on july 15 dis year, she came 2 my place and we were 2gether from 3 in the af2non til 8 in d night, so i told her to start going home cus it late, she said dat i should follow her to her dad place where she stays, so i did, few blocks b4 we wil reach her dad place, i told her 2 go home cus i don't want questions 4rm her dad, she said ok but b4 i leave i should romance her a little which i agree, we went 2 a dark corner where nobody wil reconize us, we started romancing, we spend about 2hr romancing suddenly i saw some1 pointing touch light at us approching fast, immiadiatly she said, eaya i don enter trouble O, my daddy. I reply yur dad, she said yes , i told her dat since he has nt com 2 close 2 us, we should run and hide but she said no dat i should stand and told her dad dat am excouting her, i don't knw what took my leg 2 run, i discharge b4 she knw it, as i was runing i fell into pit, i came out of d pit and went hom, i did't sleep house dat very day, thinking dat her dad we com dat night, cus she is d only child her dad have and her dad is an retired Army, i left my mum place 2 work around 5:30am the next day, i went online whether she is online bt she is nt, i was 2 afraid 2 call her, i was restless 2ru out dat day, later in d evening she send me txt 2 com online which i quickly did.
She told me dat that man was nt her father and i have loose her dat we can nt be 2gether again, i ask her why, she said my action show dat i can't stand 4 her in time of trouble dat am nt man enough 2 b her man.
Lmfaoooooooooooo!!!

U check online? * dies*
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2012
xhero: I just finished youth service, still hustlin to get a gud job and she wz d best tin dat cud eva happen to a guy...supportive,luvin, carin and independent! She alwayz like to pay for our movie tickets and wen she realized dat it wz begining to upset me, she wud first go to the cinemas, buy the tickets b4 comin to my house so i wudnt av a choice. She luved takin care of the bills and dats y i cud always freely spend everytin i had on her...God rest her soul...she passed away last year november and i'v bin broken eva since..they don't come like dat any more.
So sowi dude!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by 2sexy(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2012
MOBBDEEP:

I'm being told this but I just can't believe that this does exist in modern times. Stories like this really touch my heart.
It also happened o a very closed friend. she dated this guy and I believed they had planned to marry after her NYSC but she never made it. She died just at the point of almost finishing the program.

I guess her case was spiritual because she fell ill after they had a prayer session at a village close by where she wa doing the NYSC.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2012
2sexy:
It also happened o a very closed friend. she dated this guy and I believed they had planned to marry after her NYSC but she never made it. She died just at the point of almost finishing the program.

I guess her case was spiritual because she fell ill after they had a prayer session at a village close by where she wa doing the NYSC.

Dats some scary shyte! shocked shocked
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2012
I don't even know which one to share, cos we had many(season film) wink
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by obowunmi(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2012
Oliver like me....tooo funny.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2012
obowunmi: Oliver like me....tooo funny.
#Funny ID# grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by naijathings(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2012
anitank:
Like I said, sori for bugging u.

I was only tryna be friendly cos we've commented on each odas posts on oda threads before....but she pounced on me. Its aii tho

Okay you guys have commented on each odas posts on oda threads before so it is time to kiss and hug each other and exchange numbers and get a room later abi? *I just puked my breakfast on you*
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2012
naijathings:

Okay you guys have commented on each odas posts on oda threads before so it is time to kiss and hug each other and exchange numbers and get a room later abi? *I just puked my breakfast on you*
Looolzz...

B nice joor!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: I don't even know which one to share, cos we had many(season film) wink
Share d one I know. cool
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by naijathings(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2012

I don give boko haman your number where i dey laff. LMFAOROTF.
Man, you are a real man. You were able to use ur head when it was most important. her father na retired army, what if it was really him and he had a gun or knife, wetin the girl for talk? No mind then jooor.

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by naijathings(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2012

but on second thought.. LOADING... LOADING...... LOADING......... LOADING.............. LOADING..................... LOADING...... 90%
two of you deserved to be flogged by her father. you spent two hours smooching on standing position at night in a corner wey mosquito full everywhere. press borby, touch nyarsh, kisss, and repeat the same things for two hours? even standing fan no fit manage that kind of suffering. next time, get a room or give her a quickie so she can go home early. you hear? stupid poor boy.
Still LOADING...... 91%

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Oliverlikeme(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gentiejag: I ddnt want to comment on dis thread but
Guy nor b english na fnlish, com teach me, i go pay you
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Share d one I know. cool
LMAO! Idowu, no oo, let's keep that aside jor smiley
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: LMAO! Idowu, no oo, let's keep that aside jor smiley
Okay! wink
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Took her out to the theater, we spotted a nice tree, sat under it with scrabble and choppies for the afternoon, before then we walked round the theater before settling down under the tree. I got her engaged in a convo while teaching her how to play scrabble. knowing fully well how she loves the fairytale gist, lifestyle and dreams, I went serious with her,started talking reality, she starts crying and won't answer questions i sent her way, always saying when we get there, we'd cross the bridge, wants a perfect love but can't define how to get there. sometimes i get scared, i hope she won't start comparing me with romeo, Shakespeare, Diego, Salvador [b]if [/b]we end up together.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Okay! wink
O se dear smiley
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by 2sexy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
Jenams: u HªvΣ spoken with wisdom, not like some hot blooded male skeletons here. But i'll like τ̅o hear Ūя̅ story too.

Bro, my story? Ha... as I am typing, I got a project defence on Monday oooo. Anyway, I will dive into profile and look for the link where I shared it back in 2009 or 2010 . give me 5 but my network dey Bleep me up oooo. Is any one experiencing the same thing? I mean, MTN internet pc connection oooo.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
2sexy:

Bro, my story? Ha... as I am typing, I got a project defence on Monday oooo. Anyway, I will dive into profile and look for the link where I shared it back in 2009 or 2010 . give me 5 but my network dey Bleep me up oooo. Is any one experiencing the same thing? I mean, MTN internet pc connection oooo.
Ooooo ooo! Enough of d past na! U don post dat same story 1trillion times. Abeg change swagga Jare! She break ur heart and u refuse to locate shoemaker, na u get fault na undecided undecided
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by dabrake(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
ayobase:

Mine is slightly different.
This gel started loving me right from our pre-degree days...lovelorn she was
We were so close as friends...got admitted into the same department.
I wanted bleeping her, but that might challenge our friendship.
As Engineers, and always on the go due to departmental stress
, I was always buying her corn, groundnuts and et al.
Eventually, she was hooked by a mate in Mech Engr.
In conclusion, we were always make jest of ourselves anytime we meet.
''corn buyer like u, u no gree talk in time before another man came my way, who knows if u sabi d thing sef''
''look at u, you wey I just dey pity, come try me and see if I wont dislocate ur hips....''
We can continue like this for mins....a very close and true friends she has been!
same with mine with exception of the engineering faculty
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by yemmy19(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
embarassed
Boyloaf: sometime around december 2009, my gf who av dated for 4years was abt to crumble my hrt!
Firstly, she went out clubbin wit a new toaster n called me around 12am dat she was comin to my place after clubbin, meanin i shud stay awake 2 open d gate to my compound; she came 30mins after d call n i allowed her in. I calmly xplained to her how hurtin i was due to her recent actions n at d end of my speech, i told her ''I LOVE U'', she did nt respond, i repeated d quoted phrase, then she shouted at me sayin ''AND SO WAT?''
Secondly, i went to see her at her crib, met her already dressed n ready to go out, asked her where she was up to, and she said ''a show'', i asked wit who? She did nt respond, then i said i came to spend weekend wit her, but she wasn't concerned abt dat, she got out of d room, asked me out n locked her door, as i was tryin to plead her to remember how far we've come togeda, while holdin her hands, unxpectedly, she turned around n pushed me n i fell to d ground like a baby, ''SMH'' hurtin my arms in d process, afterwhich i allowed her to go for her show wit whoeva. After sometime minutes of her departure , she sent an apology text but i did nt bother to reply.
Thirdyly, we were togeda at my place, d toaster called her fone, n she asked him to drive down to my area, went out to meet wit him, i followed her to where d guy was, n asked her there n then to choose between me n d guy who she wanted to follow, n shockinly, she chosed d guy, n i left n went into my apartment. That was how d relationship ended.
BUT after some months, she came bak begin me to accept her bak dat it was d devil's hand work. But as usual, i calmly told her, it was too late to apologise.
Guy u hv really suffered....sowi poor boy
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gentiejag: I ddnt want to comment on dis thread but

But u understood the tori!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by yemmy19(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
 Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°º≈throwayº°˚ ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberryº°˚ cry =)) ˚ºinside water°˚ ˚°º≈=))=))come dey dance Azonto°˚ ˚°ºAzonto
ƪ cry ʃ. ƪ *nerd* ʃ. ƪ.=)) ʃ.
. . . 
..≤¯≥. ≤¯≥. ≤¯≥ °˚ ˚°!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by sigba(f): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
ROFLMFFAO, u got me reeling with laughter, the babe no try o! So she expected u to stand by her side and defend her or what. Pls dont bemoan urself, dont miss her o, make she carry her wahala go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Best Ex / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.