Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking (35741 Views)

Let Me Ask Again; Is Being “Good Looking” Now A Curse? / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by tpia5: 4:31am On Aug 06, 2012
@ topic

dunno, cant relate.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by Antivirus92(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2012
Talking from experience, i am good-looking,intelligent and a fantastic footballer. Women are my greatest temptation. I could still remember receiving a call frm a female friend in lagos telling me that she's being annoyed by a friend who claims that i was her friend when i visited lagos. Even though it's been long since i left lagos.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2012
Oh! Thank God say I wor-wor! At least I don't need anyone to kill himself for me or my fellow ladies to get jelous. tongue
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by DonaldGenes(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2012
amyg: me like pendo89
Me like you too..are on fbk?
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by Clemzy16(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2012
Whatever has a disadvantage has an advantage. Believe me, you don't wanna experience what it means to be ugly. Just like people wil always say, good looking is good business.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by freecocoa(f): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2012
Onila you can sha lie o,just how beautiful are you that the whole world has turned against you?you fine pass Aishwarya Rai? You better keep quiet o.

Even people like us wey dey glitter like diamond wink still get friends and admirers,there sure are haterz but we ignore the life outta them and catch our fun,life is too short for one to sit around gloating about inconsequential things\people.undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2012
ArQueBusieR: -You're perceived - by myopic people - as a player.

Seconded! cool
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by DonaldGenes(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2012
berem: Oh! Thank God say I wor-wor! At least I don't need anyone to kill himself for me or my fellow ladies to get jelous. tongue
hahhahaahahhahahahahhahaa* you are not serious oooooo
was even qlancinq tro your pro pix but didnt see none
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by freecocoa(f): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2012
Antivirus92: Talking from experience, i am good-looking,intelligent and a fantastic footballer. Women are my greatest temptation. I could still remember receiving a call frm a female friend in lagos telling me that she's being annoyed by a friend who claims that i was her friend when i visited lagos. Even though it's been long since i left lagos.
You say?

Is your name by any chance C.Ronaldo?
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by DonaldGenes(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2012
Antivirus92: Talking from experience, i am good-looking,intelligent and a fantastic footballer. Women are my greatest temptation. I could still remember receiving a call frm a female friend in lagos telling me that she's being annoyed by a friend who claims that i was her friend when i visited lagos. Even though it's been long since i left lagos.
busy readinq comments
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by seedord247(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2012
freecocoa: You say?

This is more than mean grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by DonaldGenes(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2012

love readinq ua comments....i learn a lot from yo!!
Mueeeeeh
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by seedord247(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Mueeeeeh

If you have it in mind to date her. make i yawn the koko.

she nor fine but she go gree you so far you get small change.. grin grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by pedestal82(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2012
onila:

she got kicked out of school shocked shocked

Yep, she got kicked out.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by freecocoa(f): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Mueeeeeh
Mucho gracias wink.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by freecocoa(f): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2012
seedord247:

If you have it in mind to date her. make i yawn the koko.

she nor fine but she go gree you so far you get small change.. grin grin
You don come back o,shebi you won't mind yourself now angry
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by seedord247(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2012
freecocoa: You don come back o,shebi you won't mind yourself now angry

wettin i do you naw.

Me na your best padi anytime anyday. grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by DMainMan: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2012
onila:

Life can be also challening for goodlooking people
saying life is easier or pple tend 2 treat goodlooking pple better is just wrong

Onila, u ar such an intelligent and insightful lady. Dont u think it is beta for special ones like us to know each oda beta
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by Antivirus92(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2012

i no be c.ronaldo!
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2012
Clemzy16: Whatever has a disadvantage has an advantage. Believe me, you don't wanna experience what it means to be ugly. Just like people wil always say, good looking is good business.

True dat, good looking people dont know what we ugly people pass through.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by freecocoa(f): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2012
seedord247:

wettin i do you naw.

Me na your best padi anytime anyday. grin
Just stop to dey pour sand for inside my garri jorh.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by alienware(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2012
Emmy9ite: 1. Girls fight for me too much

2. They think i am a cheat,cos i look like Ronaldo.

3. Guys think i am a gay.

4. The attention i get is too much,even on nairaland,thz girls keep flocking! cheesy
who dey flock around u ? Nairaland babes ? U were dey like SHREK !
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by freecocoa(f): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2012
Antivirus92: i no be c.ronaldo!
I was just asking you know, cos that description could pass for him cheesy.

#justsaying
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2012
any man dat brags about being good looking,check him out once again u will find out he is damn fugly! Good looking men don't make noise.the attraction speaks for itself!
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2012

oh? Freecocoa, C.Ronaldo is too fine- try using Obj.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by DonaldGenes(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: ^^^ grin grin grin grin same thing i was thinking. If you are really good-looking, you wouldn't call yourself that. Outsiders would be the ones to call you good-looking.
i lend ma credence with you..
Qood talk
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by mhozzis(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2012
Disadvantages, I doubt if there are any with looking attractive. Except when you let it get up to your head or a case where you've got beauty with no brains
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by emmatok(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2012
Most Beautiful people don't last in relationships(dating and married).

They keep hearing lies from people, telling to them how they need someone better [/b]because the are [b]beautiful.

Most of them end up becoming ARIOSTOS since they are always dumped.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by alienware(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2012
berem: any man dat brags about being good looking,check him out once again u will find out he is damn fugly! Good looking men don't make noise.the attraction speaks for itself!
exactly ! Goldfish no get hiding place. People who brag are empty barrels, i don't value looks in men dat much all u need is $$. Did u see dat british guy(farrah) who won the 15,000 meters ? Did u see the guy's wife and kid after winning dat competition ? Dem over make sense jare.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by omosexy1: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2012
pendo89:

The only reason why beauty could work to ur disadvantage is if you allow it to replace your brains.
When you start seeing the world through ur beauty,ul realise that it doesn't work because there is always a more beautiful person than you.
The effects don't last long.
But personality is a treasure that helps you conquer the world

Very matured comment. Must be from experience.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by bigx(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2012
Patiently waiting for ugly people to beef & ask why this's on the front page grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking by Antivirus92(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2012
berem: any man dat brags about being good looking,check him out once again u will find out he is damn fugly! Good looking men don't make noise.the attraction speaks for itself!
yes, you're right. I don't go around singing it like a song. But this thread shows that we may say it. Again, when you're handsome,you don't only wait for people to say it before you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.