Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

100freekiss's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100freekiss's Profile / 100freekiss's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by 100freekiss: 1:52am On Feb 18, 2016
ochallo:
The only person i pity in this whole thing is that boy muno or whatever his name is. If these guys cannot manage their families well despite working and earning all they have together, how much more , you that you are not their blood and they just signed you because they think you would blow and want to be part of the share.

Paul , not peter signed muno to his record label @rudeboy records
Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by 100freekiss: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
This muno guy be like someone wey no go blow. His song names sef

download muno songs below
then come here and tell me what you think

Politics / Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by 100freekiss: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2016
daretodiffer:

Actually they are no more industrious than those from the West or the North!?

Why the hate
Is ur ex boyfriend (the one that dumped you) from the East/igbo?
Politics / Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by 100freekiss: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2016
daretodiffer:

Actually they are no more industrious than those from the West or the North!?

Why the hate
Is ur ex boyfriend (the one that dumped you) from the East/igbo?
Politics / Re: Malami: "EFCC Recovered $2tn From Looters In 12 Years" by 100freekiss: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2016
Bro it's more than 600trn now. It's around 900trn or more
mrvitalis:

Yes bro We don't.... since 1958 rill now all our oil revenue is not up to a trillion dollars
So it's impossible.... Bro We are talking of
600 trn naira here??
Business / Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by 100freekiss: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
The visa free is specifically for diplomatic passport holders.
It means that an ordinary passport holder can't get visa free to Kenya.

This is not a welcome development ; Kenya has nothing to offer
Kyase:

See this one.
No be only USA or EU na mars or Jupiter.
Appreciate good thing for once biko.
Ineffectual Buffoon couldn't achieve that.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by 100freekiss: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
fortune1968:
you must be worse than an illiterate .

Thanks for the insult....I know you understand my point, but u prefer to throw insults.

Give the Niger Delta the right to control their resources and militancy will end.

You can't beat a child and expect the child not to cry
You can't keep stealing their resources in the name of " National Wealth " , leave their land barren and expect them to be happy.

Forget my friend , let's face the truth. call a spade a spade.

Only true fredralism or confederate system of government will bring peace to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough by 100freekiss: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
1freshdude:

Dialogue? What do you mean by dialogue? Is destruction of government property and threats and empty chest beating part of dialogue?

Buhari should treat every person as they want to be treated!

That government property was built with their OIL MONEY
Politics / Re: Should The South East And South South Call For An Urgent Economic Summit by 100freekiss: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Emmagenius:
A southerner just handled the Economy and it has sunk

Which southerner handled the economy and sunk it.

Which zone is in power now?

Which zone ruled the country for long , without anything to show for it

Which zone stole billions of dollars during military era
Business / Re: Nigeria’s Oil Fields Face Shutdown Amid Price Slump by 100freekiss: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2016
bezimo:

Source:http://www.punchng.com/nigerias-oil-fields-face-shutdown-amid-price-slump/

Why would a private individual own an oil field in Nigeria.
So it means that for every barrel of crude drilled from their field, the government settles them with 30$(for each barrel of crude).

Can you imagine.... What a country.
What kind of country does this.

So it means that few people hijacked the oil of this country for years.

This country is better divided or if the division is not possible, A Confederate system of government would be the best

1 Like

Politics / Re: Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta by 100freekiss: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
ijaw1stson:
God help us... we shall not break iJn.. click like if you agree

I disagree
Politics / Re: Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta by 100freekiss: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
themilanway:
The real question is,after these bombings,whose gains whose loss?

FG is loosing
Politics / Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by 100freekiss: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Topeakintola:
Lalasticlala front page

Even ibos are now complaining

Aye Jona ti baje lolzzzz

We are not " ibo" , but " IGBO"

It's not "ibos" , but " IGBOS"

pls edit your post and don't make such a silly error again.

You want Us to remain part of Nigeria, yet since 1960 till date You indirectly insult us by calling us "IBOS"

2 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Reekado Banks – Oluwa Ni by 100freekiss: 2:10am On Jan 16, 2016
Reeky cook this song well

This song is dope
Now I see why he won " next rated"

Music is not all about noise, Lil kesh has a long way to go.

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: 2324xclusive Update: Reekado Banks – Oluwa Ni [ Audio + Video ] by 100freekiss: 2:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Reeky cook this song well

This song is dope
Now I see why he won " next rated"

Music is not all about noise, Lil kesh has a long way to go.
Celebrities / Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by 100freekiss: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Me my own is dat..Dammykrane is no longa fresh and fine sad lyk wen he sang dt his song My Dear *wipingtears* wtf happnd 2those pink lips of urz *wipingtears* Nau u luk lyk dat broda foga near my aous *tears*

Upload your own pix make we see
Politics / Re: How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East by 100freekiss: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
SkyBlue1:

As long as PDP is not rising that is fine. Defeating PDP was not a partisan agenda but a thing of national duty for all right thinking Nigerians.

Just the name PDP was defeated and not the members. Because the same people who were in PDP are now in APC.

There is no CHANGE , na the same people.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad by 100freekiss: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
banku:
That explains why you lost the war, big time!

Like that guy said - park for gutter jor!

Wetin this one dey talk

#Egbon banku , if you want the " igirigi" come and carry it
Politics / Re: Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad by 100freekiss: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
DaFlash:
So because "igirigi" is an ibo word that make it ibo product abi.... SMH. what of the U.S "tomahawk" missile, the word tomahawk is a native American weapon does that makes the U.S missile a product of the natives?

WHICH TRIBE IN NIGERIA HAVE THE BRAIN TO MAKE IT , IF NOT IGBOS?

IGBOS BUILT SUCH WEAPONS DURING THE WAR.

So What The F.uck Are You Saying?
U must be from the waste (south/west) , cos una like to twist the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] by 100freekiss: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
P-Square have finally decided to give signing a new artiste a shot as they add a new upcoming act to their label, Square Records.

Through social media, Peter Okoye announced the arrival of the artists, Muno to the labeel, he said;

“Ladies and gentlemen, It’s a new year 2016. I present to you all “Muno” my new artiste, a singer, best voice ever!!”

“Watch out for this dude. Joke apart, I’m not bragging. He has the best voice ever!!”

P-Square stopped signing artiste to their label after their famous fallout with May D four years ago.

See photos of Muno below …

https://www.instagram.com/p/__4FjSxvr3/

Na their cousin

I think so , though not sure.
Romance / Re: My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone by 100freekiss: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Donicobone:
Pls guys I need ur best advice before I loose it all, I have been dating this girl for over 2years now, she is very lovely to be with, she's caring and understanding, I also did my best to let her know that I appreciate all her effort towards our union, we got engage four months ago and we are planing to get married this year, then our problem started when I bought her a better phone than the one she had been using, formerly she use to called me like 3 to 4 times a day, but now she hardly flash me, all she do now is chatting both day n night, even when we are together she's glue to her phone, we don't even talk much again because she's always busy with her phone, even when we have an important discussion her phone will not allow us to talk, initially I thought that maybe is because is a new phone so I gave her some time maybe with time she will change ( for where) now the phone issue is getting worst she hardly have time for me even when I call her to pick my call is a problem for her even when she pick she talks in a hurry just to continue the phone chat some time she use to stay online till 2 to 3am at night, am not jealous o, but am no longer enjoying my relationship because phone has taken her from me. pls guys am losing my mind o. I need ur advice

Abeg give am RED CARD

And collect your phone too , before the red card. Nonsense! !

Some women are silly , most don't know what they really want.

I'm sure , na one or two guys she met online dey scatter her head.

Abeg leave am , and move on to the next.

NB: Don't forget to take your phone.No give am second chance.

Leave that b1tch and pursue ur dreams, no dulling.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 100freekiss: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
do you know how much it'll cost to build a new refinery? The required capacity is around $2.1B.... same money your GEJ and Dasuki shared, don't be pained that PMB is working. I know you'll learn to love him sooner or later

I'm not a GEJ fan and I don't hate PMB ....... All I want is good governance and not a govt of lies and mediocrity.

You can't say your fighting corruption where as your cabinet are filled with corrupt people.

You can't claim you want to stop looting and money fraud, where as your spending billions for cars , fire extinguishers , tires , computers etc.

Nigeria will never be great , if na these same set of criminals that are still in government and will continue to be in government.
Politics / Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 100freekiss: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
answer my question, how many of our refineries were function during GEJ's administration. Buhari is a performer, take it or leave it......

There is nothing to celebrate here

GEJ administration imported fuel , same as Buhari's administration.
So what's the difference?

APC chanted CHANGE during campaign , I thought by now Nigeria won't be importing fuel.

It's a shame for Nigeria to keep importing more than 80% percent of its fuel consumption.

Why can't this government build new refineries of a higher capacity.
They won't do it , but they will see billions to buy cars , fire extinguishers, tires , computers etc.

Yeye govt
Politics / Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 100freekiss: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
stop deceiving yourself, you should be happy our refineries are working. Tell us how many litres GEJ's refineries produced during his 6 years reign, Nigerians are very proud of Buhari. HBP go just kill you I swear

6.7million litres of fuel is 16.34% percent of 41million litres of Nigeria's daily consumption.
The remaining 83.66% percent of 41million litres are imported

Why do you APC/BUHARI supporters celebrate mediocrity?

How can you be importing 83.66% percent of daily fuel consumption and you call it CHANGE
Politics / Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 100freekiss: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmuhammad:
This is what we call change, another bad news for wailers.... PMB will be the best president ever to govern this country, all these jobless wailers on nairaland will soon go from anti-buhari to pro-brohari. He needs our support now.

God bless PMB
Gob bless PYO
God bless my Dad
God bless my Mum
God bless me
God bless agents of change
God bless wailers
God bless nairalanders

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

PLS STOP MAKING NOISE

Nigeria consumes 41million litres per day and your Buhari could only come up with 6.7million litres of fuel per day. WHICH MEANS THAT THE REMAINING 34.3MILLION LITRES WILL BE IMPORTED
Politics / Re: Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily by 100freekiss: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Buhari will always be the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. 16yrs of PDP rule saw our refinery completely grounded. This soar story is been changed by PMB within the course of eight months.

If I happen to be a christian, the point of my prayer would be centred on Buhari. Oh God, send down the Buhari of my life who will aid the restoration of every lost glory.

PLS STOP MAKING NOISE

Nigeria consumes 41million litres per day and your Buhari could only come up with 6.7million litres of fuel per day. WHICH MEANS THAT THE REMAINING 34.3MILLION LITRES WILL BE IMPORTED
Politics / Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by 100freekiss: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
gigabyte13:

Cameroon army that the Abacha regime killed and chase away because of bakassi peninsula ? Pls mention better country jare.

Same Cameroon troops that invaded Nigeria?

What did your military do when they invaded Nigeria territory?
Politics / Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by 100freekiss: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Leave these kids alone.

The West and Saudis have been looking for opportunities and excuses to strike Iran for years.

Maybe that time has finally come.

Isreal just dey smile for corner. grin

The west can't do shiit

Oooh I see , your dear country Nigeria is relying on The west to help them out.

Iran is the only country in the middle east that Isreal is scared of.
You know how many times Isreal had been campaigning in the western countries , for support , incase of a future war with IRAN.

Isreal is scared of IRAN'S NUCLEAR ENRICHMENT.

Isreal knows that if Iran eventually makes nuclear weapons , that they are finished. That was why Isreal prime minister is against Iran's nuclear deal with Obama.

Iran has a military pact with China and Russia.
Politics / Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by 100freekiss: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
gigabyte13:

lran wipe out lraq? Haaahaaaa, u can lie oooo, reverse was the case, it was lraq who invaded lran and almost wipe them off. On a more lighter note "when lraq attack lran, lran ran"

Iran ran to where?

Nigeria can't take on Cameroon in a full blown war , how much more IRAN.

Does Nigeria have Missile defence system to intercept missiles from Iran? grin

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.