Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

100gigabytes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100gigabytes's Profile / 100gigabytes's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

TV/Movies / CHANNELS TV NEWS Sunrise Daily Co- Host by 100gigabytes: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2013
Guys for those of you who watch Channels tv like me every morning, what do you think about the following presenters.
Have they been professional , aggresive, arrogant, humble, inquisitive, vague, thorough, on point etc?. Please share your views.
CHAMBERLAIN USOH: Always on point, calm and very thoughtful.Very mannered also. Kudos
MAUPE OGUN: Nice lady, very cautious , avoids confrontations sometimes emotional but she seems good.
SULAIMAN ALEDE: irritates me, very shallow, fake accent, talks before he thinks, expresses too much of personal opinion.please send him away or let him learn from others. also tell him to knot his tie properly before doing a commercial

Politics / Re: Rejoinder From The Office Of The First Lady Concerning Dana Air Crash Allegation by 100gigabytes: 7:45am On Mar 07, 2013
weldone
Computer Market / Re: Uk Used Apple Mac Book Pro For Sale 13" - N155,000 (call - 08023037579) by 100gigabytes: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2013
is your mac still availabe?
Politics / Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by 100gigabytes: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
Fashola did the right thing in the wrong way, go to maiduguri , kano , kaduna and go and see what the military is doing.

the officer did the wrong thing no doubt but thats not how to correct it.

Fashola is onlyb able to thrive because there is peace in Lagos , he will still count on thses guys if it was a different scenarion in lagos, Up Nigerian Military, and weldone fashola for trying to get things done right.
Jokes Etc / Re: Jonathan Declares State-Of-Emergency In Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, ... (7 States) by 100gigabytes: 3:56am On Jun 21, 2012
IS THIS TRUE?
Nairaland / General / Re: Bomb Blast In Zaria by 100gigabytes: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2012
again , will this ever stop, who is responsible for our security ha failed us all, no sentiments at all. Jonathan has failed Nigerians.
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by 100gigabytes: 11:44am On May 19, 2012
kettykin: useless liars always trying to revise history to suite their selfish and wicked purposes, have you forgotten how more than 10,000 christians majorly igbos were slaughtered in kaduna with eastern governors calling for seccession and confederation, have you so quickly forgotten how sharia was declared in the north with non christians leaving in droves , your type will be rendered redundant because of double speak

no one spoke about this one oh, you just wake up from sleep and call someone useless liar because you disagree with his point of view.
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by 100gigabytes: 11:42am On May 19, 2012
your right , short memories i guess, so what next ?
Career / Re: Any Hope With 3.49 CGPA? by 100gigabytes: 9:53am On May 19, 2012
MY GUY WAKE UP THERE , WHAT DO YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH 4.49 TO DO, UNA DEY THE SAME CLASS? BETTER BE KING OF 2.2 THAT YOU CAN DEFEND THAN 2.1 THAT YOU WILL BARELY DEFEND BECAUSE THE GUYS WITH 4.49 GO SURELY BEAT YOU HANDS DOWN. BUILD YA CV ,START BUSINESS, START TO SING MUSIC, ABI ACT FILM ABI ,PLAY BALL, MESSI NO GET DEGREE, OBI NO GET DEGREE T,HE BOTTOM LINE NA MONEY , YOU BE COMEDIAN. JUST PLAYING OH , CHILL OUT LIFE AHEAD FOR YOU IS BRIGHTER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE WITH HARDWORK CHEERS

1 Like

Politics / Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by 100gigabytes: 6:09am On May 19, 2012
JONATHAN HAS JUST RULED FOR ONE YEAR AND THE COUNTRY IS UPSIDE DOWN, DO NIGERIANS UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A LEADER, OBASANJO WAS ONE AND HE GOT IT FROM THE MILITARY. WE NEED LEADERS NOT CHICKENS WITH MONEY, AND NOT THIEVES AS WELL
Politics / Re: Buhari's Comments Being Probed Live On AIT by 100gigabytes: 5:54am On May 19, 2012
"BABOON and DOG will be soaked in Blood" if the government functions well , this statement will be meaningless because dogs and baboons will be soaked in honey and bananas instead , let no one deceive you with Buhari, done vote for these PDP bastards enough is enough,
Politics / Re: Buhari's Comments Being Probed Live On AIT by 100gigabytes: 5:51am On May 19, 2012
the Jonathan that campaigned with stolen money all over the world what has he done for you or Nigeria. I am a christian and i will follow Buhari to the grave rather than Jonathan and his band of deadly thieves.
Politics / Re: Buhari's Comments Being Probed Live On AIT by 100gigabytes: 5:48am On May 19, 2012
Buhari like blood bla bla bla, is that the most important issue in naija, they are just diverting all our minds so they can continue stealing , the problems of our countries can reduce if politicians can stop stealing money, no lite, no water, no work ,no money, no food , so so vex vex , anger , fight, bombing, killing .Buhari is the only one man enough to speak his mind in public, some times i wish Boko haram had attacked our national assembly rather than killing innocent people in churches. If i say that in public wouldn't they hang me? Buhari has spoken the truth and i rather follow him that i trust would not be corrupt than these bastards that promise nothing. imagine Nigerian Bastard politicians are the highest paid in the world and they can't even pay youth coppers $10 a day. its a shame. please Buhari is not the issue these bastards are the issues. Allision madueke bought a house of $50m Euros in Australia, money from salary? see what that beast of Ibori stole and the government is not saying anything instead they are complaining of Buhari's speech; PDP , PLEASE DIE PLEASE
Politics / Re: Electricity Consumers To Get Free Prepaid Meters by 100gigabytes: 5:32am On May 19, 2012
LeoMax: IF THEY GIVE ME FREE METER, I WILL CONNECT IT TO MY GENERATOR AND USE IT TO MONITOR MY FUEL CONSUMPTION shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

so so funny , i love naija
Career / Re: Any Hope With 3.49 CGPA? by 100gigabytes: 5:29am On May 19, 2012
3.49. 0r 4.99. it doesn't matter, you want to be the lowest of 2.1 or the highest of 2.2, you know where you belong bro, work harder, its a challenge for you and know that every little counts onwards ,if i see 3.49 on your CV before me i will fling it away, let me know what you of from what you do professionally and not by presenting some freaking integers before me. i have seen third class honors doing marvelously well and rising upto MD of am organization , so what the hell. my friend you are 2.2 , so what next , work harder, there is no 2nd Class Lower ( upper) degree. Accept your faith and move one bro.whining won't change anything.

7 Likes

Computer Market / Mac Book Pro For Sale Blowout Price by 100gigabytes: 6:48pm On May 16, 2012
13-inch: 2.8 GHz
2.8GHz dual-core
Intel Core i7
4GB 1333MHz
750GB 5400-rpm1
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Built-in battery (7 hours)
Computer Market / Mac Book Pro For Sale Blowout Price by 100gigabytes: 6:47pm On May 16, 2012
13-inch: 2.8 GHz
2.8GHz dual-core
Intel Core i7
4GB 1333MHz
750GB 5400-rpm1
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Built-in battery (7 hours)2
Romance / Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by 100gigabytes: 6:40am On May 03, 2012
learn to forgive dude, she is an ass but she is your wife, think of all the good she has done, then decide on what to do
Business / Mustapha Chike Obi Made My Day Today During His Session With NASS Members by 100gigabytes: 6:38pm On May 02, 2012
i have never heard your name before , i have never even heard of AMCON, i was flipping through the changes when i stopped on channels live TV and watched your interview. you were the example of what i want my boss to be , through and straight forward and knowing your job, may God bless you and give you the courage to do what you do. i just wish our politicians , leaders had watched you today to understand what it takes to be a leader of an organisation.
Technology Market / Re: Fix Your Tx2/6735s//tx2000/tx1000/dv6000/dv5/dv6/all Hp Laptops by 100gigabytes: 1:48pm On May 01, 2012
you will soon die , i bet you
Business / Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by 100gigabytes: 1:43pm On May 01, 2012
where is leadgate now ? where is leadgate now ? shame on you all .
Business To Business / Is Leadgate Ftx Fraud Or A Legitimate Company by 100gigabytes: 1:36pm On May 01, 2012
please does anyone know of this company and whether it still exists , they have my 2.5 million since 2010 and haven't been able to reach the manager on phone , the officer in Abuja is closed all the time, they promised a 10 percent return on investment monthly . i was paid once in july 2010, since then nothin heard from them . i heard they have a lot of clients and they are a legitimate forex company. please has anyone heard of this company before. thanks
Business / Leadgate Ftx by 100gigabytes: 1:35pm On May 01, 2012
please does anyone know of this company and whether it still exists , they have my 2.5 million since 2010 and haven't been able to reach the manager on phone , the officer in Abuja is closed all the time, they promised a 10 percent return on investment monthly . i was paid once in july 2010, since then nothin heard from them . i heard they have a lot of clients and they are a legitimate forex company. please has anyone heard of this company before. thanks
Family / Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by 100gigabytes: 8:00am On May 01, 2012
there is nothing in marriage but pain all through, all men regret but they pretend, thats why the go out to get some all the time,
Politics / Rate Gej Tenure Against Abacha On Security, Economy, Corruption And Human Right by 100gigabytes: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2012
Can this two regimes be actually compared? which was better for the common man ? no one is advocating for military , please don't get it wrong?just an analysis of the two regimes in terms of security , economy , human rights and corruption, thanks and God bless.
Religion / Re: Who Is A Terrorist ? by 100gigabytes: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2012
roger , thanks for that piece i didn't know , will check it out
Politics / Any Ideas On How To Stop Boko Haram? by 100gigabytes: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
Please how can we help to stop BOKO HARAM and let this country be at peace , so many lives have been lost, this is almost what led to the Nigerian Civil War. your ideas are most welcome and could be channeled to those who can take action. thanks
Religion / Who Is A Terrorist ? by 100gigabytes: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
A German Muslim Scholar, When he was asked about terrorism and Islam,
He Said:
"Who started the First World War? Muslims?
Who started the second World War? Muslims?
Who Killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia? Muslims?
Who Threw Nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Muslims?
Who Killed more than 100 millions of Red Indians in North America? Muslims?
Who killed more than 50 millions of RedIndians in Southa America? Muslims?
Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and killed 88 of themand threw in atlantic oceans? Muslims?
No They were not Muslims. 1st of all you have to define terrorism properly...
If a nonMuslim does something bad, it is a crime.... But if a Muslim does same he is a terrorist
Remove this double standard then come to the point
Politics / Re: NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? by 100gigabytes: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
It beats my imagination how despite all the travails our nation Nigeria has and continues to go through, we remain not just the happiest but almost the most religious, with each passing moment the picture is even clear.
In the next few paragraphs rather not touch or discuss, my reason is not to court controversy, but I am sure some folks would be upset and no matter the side of the divide, my intent is to open up a conversation and broaden our learning experience positively.
Ever been to Aba the commercial nerve centre of Abia or visited a local crude oil pipeline village in Bayelsa on Sunday, everyone is in church, all well dressed, venerating to the clergy's vituperations at the devil and worship of God.
You could almost hear a pin drop on the streets of most South-eastern states, as every kidnapper is seeking forgiveness for the past week's adventure while seeking aid for the forthcoming week.
If you are privileged, you want to be in Kano or Katsina, on a Friday, and see how thousands of faithful are running to meet Jumat service, you will not be able discern how a population all running about with ablution rites will not hesitate to perpetuate abominable acts without any sense of remorse.
From the cities of Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Sokoto, you are greeted with billboards of revivals, conventions, conferences, seminars, workshops of various faiths and advertising superstar men/women of God.
Every major celebration comes with either a multi or a non-denominational church service on Sunday, preceded by a Friday mosque service.
We are not short of Catholics, Anglicans, and Pentecostals, on one divide and then Izalas, Nasfat, Ansar-ud-Deen, Anwar- ul Islam, Jamatu Nasiru Islam (JNI), The Jama't Izalat al Bid'a Wa Iqamat as Sunna (JIBWIS), on the other. I have on purpose left out the traditionalists and pagans.
A nation that prides itself with a politically active Witchcraft Association, I have been to many a funeral where different cult groups are fighting for the corpse.
For all sorts of reasons we are compelled to fill forms, stating whether we are Christians or Muslims, in some cases it is narrowed down to us spelling out which sect or group we belong to.
It is a Nigerian society where two-love bird cannot marry because they are from different religion or sects. However the heads of the families involved will not hesitate to steal public funds without recourse to their faith.
So much sentiments to our faith, after all it is supposed to be the essence of our existence, but the fact is that in practice, do we preach what we practice, or practice differently what we preach. A Christian steals and is conveniently defended by a Muslim lawyer, and we call it the profession, the practice,
Yet we are grey with anger when a list is released as we try to fragment the list between how many Muslims and Christians and if the Chairman is a Christian, or if the Secretary is an Ogboni member. Just reflect for a minute my dear reader and answer, is Nigeria as a nation, a Christian or Muslim?
Ever attended a function, and then watch the comic of a Muslim having to pray and then a Christian too having to pray, and it’s amazing as we try to play God.
The new wave of the moment which is private universities are mostly run by Churches and Mosques but the tuition charged are almost impregnable for the masses despite the fact that the widow's mite in many cases make these schools possible.
I know it’s a sore area, no one wants to talk, I dare ask, how has the Christian presidency of Jonathan helped Christians or Muslims, are we better as a people because the Senate President, SSS, NSA, COAS are Christians,
Was it not a Muslim Abacha that brought the Pope, did the Yar'adua presidency benefit Muslims or Christians?
We have become a nation that prays more and works less, forgetting that miracles are no magic, that faith and fate are different concepts.
Both leadership and the led simply forget that the basics of life bare no religious colouration. Good roads are not for Muslims alone; quality hospitals are not the reserve of Christians.
HIV/AIDS does not discriminate between religions, we are sensitive about the Arabic inscription on our notes, yet no Christian ever went to the bank and refused to collect the money because the cashier was Muslim.
One only needs to listen to all the conspiracy theories of Islamic Banking to appreciate that as a nation we are mostly religious bigots, as the noise has faded into the weather.
A falling educational system is not because Muslims did or Christians did not,
The simple preserve of live and let live, love your neighbours as yourself, do unto others as you would have them do to you is lost on us.
We forget that there is a simple reason why God chose us to still co-exist together and it is fate, as long as we are one and remains one, there is need to look at ourselves.
The things that trouble Nigeria are neither Christian or Muslim, corruption, greed, nepotism and ethnic jingoism and parapoism, mismanagement perpetuated by Christians, Muslims, Witches, Wizards and all sorts.
If only we practice the injunctions laid out by our various holy books, our society would be a reflection of our lives. Sadly we are with our various faiths trying to cut our nose to spite the face.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.